[camog] [myth of hidden feathers] [archive] [dnp]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[camog] [myth of hidden feathers] [archive] [dnp]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:26 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

create a myth of griffins (cac) is a game where one can make an run their own griffin myth. here i will post about my myth.

the layout of my archive is inspired by lost thoughts archive. lost thoughts is a mod of cac, the game which camog is based on.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[myth of hidden feather] [archive] [territory]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:29 am

the griffins of the myth of the hidden feathers live within the mountains. their territory is mostly mountainous and rocky. grass peeks through the rocks, and trees dot the land. many rocks on the mountain are loose and unstable, so flying is the best option for the griffins. a few waterfalls slither their way down the mountain side, providing fresh water. the waterfall that snakes down the side of the mountain pools at the base, making a lake. the lake is great for fishing. before the camp entrance is a ledge which is good for training upcoming to fly. at the base of the mountain is a vast forest. this is where the griffins gather most of their herbs and hunt most of their food. its great for training upcoming how to hunt. this is also where the training area for fighting is. its a large open clearing in the forest. there are no rocks jutting out of the ground and the ground is flat.

the griffins of hidden feathers live in a cave high in the mountains. their camp lies within a large cavern. a cave entrance sits in the side of a mountain. vines hang down of the entrance, hiding the cave entrance. the camp itself is within the mountain in a large cavern. the main section of the cavern is very large. to one side is a ledge where the rightful addresses the myth. underneath the ledge is the entrance to the rightfuls nest. on the far wall a waterfall trickles into the cavern. an entrance to the healer nest sits below the small waterfall. the entrance is protected from the waterfall because small ledges redirect the water away from the entrance. on the right side of the cavern are tunnels into the followers, knowledgeables, and upcoming nests. finally from next to the healer in a separate cavern all together where a tunnel leads to the mothers nests. at the base of the mountain is the entrance to the starlight cave. the cave descends down into a cavern deep in the earth. this is where the rightful meets with ancestors. the cavern is big enough for just two griffins. in the center of it is a chunk of crystal.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[myth of hidden feathers] [archive] [borders]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:33 am

north :: myth name
      north east :: myth name
      east :: myth name
      south east :: myth name
      south :: myth name
      south west :: myth name
      west :: myth name
      north west :: myth name
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[myth of hidden feathers] [archive] [rituals]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:36 am

naming of a rightful [leader] :: the naming of an upcoming is a serious one. it usually happens the day after the old rightful has died. to become a rightful the rightful upcoming must of learned the ways of herbs and how to hunt, fish, fight, and fly. they must be at least twenty moon cycles as well. the lead healer will stand atop the ledge within the cavern and announce i, name, sit before the griffins of hidden feathers. on this day i bring forth the rightful. name, please step forward. name, you have proven yourself worthy. you are, trait, trait, and trait. name, i announce that you are the new rightful. the healer will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the rightfuls head. when the moon goes down the rightful will go into the starlight cavern and receive their nine lives.
      naming of a rightful upcoming [deputy] :: the naming of an upcoming rightful is like the naming of a rightful, though its more fore upcomings. all upcomings are relieved of their duties for the day and are allowed to do whatever they want for the day. their choosing is usually a surprise. the rightful upcoming is chosen at six moon cycles like any other youngling. the rightful will stand at the ledge within the cavern and announce i, name, sit before the griffins of hidden feathers. on this day i bring forth the rightful upcoming. name, please step forward. at a young age i saw potential in this young griffin. name, i announce that you are the rightful upcoming. the rightful will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the rightful upcomings head. from there the rightful upcoming will learn how to fly, fish, fight, hunt, and the ways of herbs.
      naming of a follower [warriors] :: the follower naming ceremony is also like the rightful naming, but more joyful since a griffin didnt die. after learning how to fly, fight, fish, and hunt as upcomings they will become followers. to become a follower they also must be at least twelve moon cycles old. the rightful will stand atop the ledge within the cavern and say. i, name, sit before the griffins of hidden feathers. on this day i bring forth the followers. name, please step forward. you are trait, trait, and trait. name, i announce that you are now a follower. the rightful will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the followers heads.
      naming of an upcoming [apprntices] :: the naming of an upcoming is like the naming of a rightful upcoming. all upcomings are relieved of their duties for the day and are allowed to do whatever they want for the day. upcomings are chosen at six moon cycles like any other youngling. the rightful will stand at the ledge within the cavern and announce i, name, sit before the griffins of hidden feathers. on this day i bring forth the upcomings. name, please step forward. name, i announce that you are an upcoming. the rightful will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the upcomings heads.
      naming of a newborn :: the naming of a newborn is a very happy one. at the ledge within the cavern the rightful will stand withe mother griffin and her younglings. the rightful will announce the names of the younglings that the mother has chosen for them. i, name, sit before the griffins of hidden feathers. on this day i bring forth the newborn youglings. name. the rightful will then hold the youngling up by their scruff, showing them to the myth.
      naming of an outsider :: the naming of an outsider is either like the naming of a follower or an upcoming. the rightful will stand at the ledge within the cavern and announce i, name, sit before the griffins of hidden feathers. on this day i bring forth an outsider. name, please step forward. from this day on you will be called name. name, i announce that you are a follower // upcoming.
      naming of a healer [shaman] :: the naming of an healer is a serious one. to become a healer the healer upcoming must of learned the ways of herbs and how to fly. the rightful will stand atop the ledge within the cavern and will announce i, name, sit before the griffins of hidden feathers. on this day i bring forth the healer. name, please step forward. name, you have proven yourself worthy. you are, trait, trait, and trait. name, i announce that you are the new healer. the rightful will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the healers head.
      naming of a healer upcoming [shaman apprentice] :: the naming of an upcoming healer is like the naming of a healer, though its more fore upcomings. all upcomings are relieved of their duties for the day and are allowed to do whatever they want for the day. their choosing is usually a surprise. the healer upcoming is chosen at six moon cycles like any other youngling. the rightful will stand at the ledge within the cavern and announce i, name, sit before the griffins of hidden feathers. on this day i bring forth the healer upcoming. name, please step forward. at a young age healer name saw potential in this young griffin. name, i announce that you are the healer upcoming. the rightful will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the healer upcomings head. from there the healer upcoming will learn how to fly and the ways of herbs.
      naming of knowledgeable [elder] :: the knowledgeable naming ceremony is also like the rightful naming, but more joyful since a griffin didnt die. after serving for many moon cycles followers will become knowledgeable. to become a knowledgeable they also must be one hundred moon cycles old. the rightful will stand atop the ledge within the cavern and say. i, name, sit before the griffins of hidden feathers. on this day i bring forth the knowledgeable. name, please step forward. you are trait, trait, and trait. you have served your myth well. name, i announce that you are now a knowledgeable. the rightful will jump from the ledge and press their forehead against the knowledgeable heads.
      burial of a rightful, follower, healer, knowledgeable :: the burial ceremony of a griffin is a sad one. the night of the griffins death the rightful will stand atop the ledge within the cave. with their head hung low the will say on this day i am saddened to say that we have lost a hidden feather. name was trait, trait, and trait. they were a valued member of the myth. let us hope the find the way to the stars peacefully. the rightful will jump down and rest their head atop the griffins head then theyll pluck a feather from the fallen griffin. loved ones and close friends will d the same. the griffins will stand at the ledge outside of the cavern and release the feathers to the wind. then they will bury the body at the base of the mountain. for the rest of the night they must keep a silent vigil. if a rightful dies then a healer will preform the ceremony.
      burial of an upcoming, healer upcoming, rightful upcoming, newborn :: the burial ceremony of a griffin is a sad one. the night of the griffins death the rightful will stand atop the ledge within the cave. with their head hung low the will say on this day i am saddened to say that we have lost a hidden feather. name was just a young griffin starting to learn the ways of the myth. they were a valued member of the myth. let us hope the find the way to the stars peacefully. name, i announce that you are now a follower // rightful // healer. the rightful will jump down and rest their head atop the griffins head then theyll pluck a feather from the fallen griffin. loved ones and close friends will d the same. the griffins will stand at the ledge outside of the cavern and release the feathers to the wind. then they will bury the body at the base of the mountain. for the rest of the night they must keep a silent vigil. if a rightful dies then a healer will preform the ceremony.
      celebration of the ancestors :: the celebration of the ancestors is another fun one. it starts at the new moon cycle before the rightful goes to visit with the ancestors. there is a lot of dancing around the cave. offerings are thrown off the ledge for the ancestors.
      celebration of new leaf :: the celebration of new leaf is a bitter sweet one. it is about surviving through the cold season. its also bout remembering the lost of the past cycles, but its is also about starting anew. until sunhigh all of the griffins must remain in a silent vigil to commemorate the lost, then at sunhigh everyone that is able to leaves the cave and picks a flower down in the forest. the flowers are brought back to the cave. at the ledge everyone will release their flower to the wind.
      celebration of flying feathers :: the celebration of flying feathers is one of the most loved rituals. it starts at the beginning of eachnaming of an upcoming. this is when the younglings begin to shed their baby feathers before they become an upcoming. the younglings exit the cavern for the first time and stand at the edge of the ledge. the begin to ruffle and shed their baby feathers, letting the wind carry them off through the air.
      starlight visit ::
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[myth of hidden feathers] [archive] [about the griffins]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:38 am

the griffins of hidden feathers are elusive and mysterious creatures. they hide up in the mountains from other griffin myths. for the most part a lot of the griffins of the hidden feathers are kind creatures. theyre determined to do their very best and provide and protect the myth. they work hard. of course there are out liers who arent as kind and caring as other griffins. or who are more shy, every griffin is different after all. thats another thing, differences are loved in this myth. a lot of the griffins in this myth have neutral colors like black, white, silver, and gray. some are brown, red, gold, and orange. very few strange colors are within the myth such as green, blue, purple, and pink, but those colors can still show themselves.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[myth of hidden feathers] [archive] [friends and foes]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:43 am

ally мyтнѕ
      myth name || username

eneмy мyтнѕ
      myth name || username

myth name || action
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[myth of hidden feathers] [archive] [the feathers]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:47 am

rιgнтғυl
      smoke || thirty || female ||
      lives :: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

rιgнтғυl υpcoмιng
      name || age || gender || [url=url][/url]

нealer

нealer υpcoмιng

ғollowerѕ

υpcoмιngѕ

мoтнerѕ

yoυnglιngѕ

ĸnowledgeaвle
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[myth of hidden feathers] [archive] [two birds of a feather]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:51 am

тeacнerѕ