the rise :: foxclan :: discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

How should we determine how the cat's age?

Page Numbers
67%
Real life time (in weeks)
33%
Other (Please PM me!)
No votes

Total votes : 9

the rise :: foxclan :: discussion

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:10 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Main Forum
Welcome to the discussion thread! Here you may talk about the roleplay.
Please remember the rules as they apply here as well. Also please note
that only one high rank per user!

Too lazy or not creative enough for a fancy forum?
i gotcha covered my man!
(Replace XX with answer)

Code: Select all
[center][img]catimage[/img]

Name;; XX
Age;; XX
Gender;; XX
Rank;; XX
Clan;; XX
Sexuality;; XX

Personality;; XX
Backstory;; XX

Crush;; XX
Mate;; XX
Offspring;; XX
Extra;; XX[/center]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by canadianhowl on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the rise :: foxclan :: discussion

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:11 pm

███████████████████████████████████████████████

╔══════════╗
Name: hornetstar
Sexuality: heterosexual

Mother: unknown
Father: unknown
Siblings: none
Crush: open
Mate: none
Offspring: egretheart (open)
Color: #E3A300
╚══════════╝
Hornetstar is a very short tempered male who is quite snappy and often will lash back. He is quite the debater and also isn't afraid to use his claws. Though Hornetstar is quite calm when it comes to not getting his way. He accepts it and often is quite easy-going. This tom is also a bit of a flirt as he is quite the handsome stud as many she cats have said to him. Deep down, this tom loves his clanmates with all his heart.

Hornetkit was a playful little guy. He loved to spend time with the other kits and often helped out in the clan like bringing prey to cats and making sure everyone was okay. He kept his cheerfulness as an apprentice and even got a she cat to like him. Her name was Doepaw. A gorgeous calico she cat with green eyes. Hornetpaw and Doepaw often snuck out at night and one day, Doepaw found out she was pregnant at twelve moons. Hornetpaw was terribly guilty but kept his crush happy. When she had the kits, one was stillborn and one was well. They named her Egretkit. Doepaw was delayed from being a warrior but Hornetpaw went on to be Hornetheart. He often went over to the nursery to check in on Doepaw and his little girl Egretkit who was growing up and learning quick. His own parents often purred in joy saying how they were happy he found a she cat. Eventually him and Doepaw became mates when Egretkit was three moons old. The little family was happy and peaceful. Things were kept that way and Egretkit grew up. Though tragedy struck when Hornetheart was twenty moons. In the night, a few warriors of MouseClan raised the clan and killed many cats. This included Doespring and his father. Hornetheart was taken back by the death of his mate and mother. Egretpaw was in tears. She would be a warrior in a few moons and her mother was dead. Egretpaw because Egretheart also taking the suffix from her father. The two were still grieving and once again, MouseClan raised the camp and this time, took out his mother. Hornetheart had enough and started to train himself to grow stronger. The tom wouldn't let a other MouseClan warrior take away his clanmates. The tom eventually was appointed deputy and soon became a brutal leader. His motives was to make sure MouseClan would never form again and that all his clanmates would be alive and okay. Though time is running out.

╔══════════╗
Name: weaselstorm
Sexuality: demisexual

Siblings: Aaron, Finly
Mate: azrael
Offspring: none
Color: #BD5C5C
╚══════════╝
This female is very introverted when you first get to know her. She barely will speak and will seem quite hesitant. Though once trust builds up, Weaselstorm will seem a lot more open and willing to talk. She is quite loyal and very protective. Eventually she can't stop talking once she's used to being around someone. Weaselstorm is known for being truthful and polite. She is a bit cautious of social gatherings and has a tendency to slid off to the sides when there are many others around her. She can worry a lot but can easily be calmed down. This female is also a huge tomboy. She is also very loving and will always show the ones she cares about her care and attention.

Eirikur was the runt of her litter. Her older brothers often teased her but made it up to her later. Things were going well for the tiny she kit until her mother fell ill. She died a moon later and her father was broken. He changed and started to abuse Eirikur due to how much she looked like the now dead mother. Even her brothers beat her up and this time never apologized. Eirikur ran away when she was six moons old now wanting to start over. In fact she did. She meet a lighter brown tabby named Azrael. He had been a rouge but tried to escape knowing that life in a cat gang that kills for fun wasn't his thing. The two bonded easily relating to each other a lot. Eventually they did fall in love and became mates at ten moons old. They decided to try for kits when they were sixteen moons old but that was not to be. Azrael was killed by a clan cat when they were fifteen moons. It was unknown who killed him but Eirikur couldn't take it. Again she ran but eventually was founded by more clan cats. She tried to scare them off but ended up joining their clan as Weaselstorm. She often excluded herself and still does today a bit afraid of the clan. But they gave her shelter so, why is she afraid?

╔══════════╗
Name: hoppaw (heart)
Sexuality: demisexual

Mother: rowanflake
Father: stagfang
Color: #CFC300
╚══════════╝
Hoppaw is a very shy she cat and well, she really hates herself for her mutation. Hoppaw has Radial Hypoplasia and wishes that she could grow her arms back. She think's she's a nuisance to her mentor and to the clan itself as she can barely hunt or fight. She hides it up by smiling and being upbeat but once she's alone, the she cat breakers down into tears. She isn't a fan of socializing either as she fears being made fun of. It's a miracle on how she's still alive.

Hopkit was born to a strict tom named Stagfang and a cold mother named Rowanflake. Her parents only had a kit so that they would stop being teased about needing to have a kit. They never wanted one. When the cats saw that Hopkit had a deformity, immediately Rowanflake abandoned her and gave her to another queen named Icelily who had two three moon old kits. The parents never visited Hopkit. They even named her after how she might have to walk. Hopkit grew up a bit depressed. She often was left out of games and even if she was included, she stumbled and tripped a lot. The other kits teased her for her deformity and Hopkit soon excluded herself completely. When she became an apprentice, still she hasn't been freed from the faunts of the apprentices, mostly Flarepaw.

╔══════════╗
Name: flarepaw (claw)
Sexuality: bisexual

Siblings: five unknown
Color: #FF5F00
╚══════════╝
Flarepaw is a very energetic tom. He also is a huge show off. Flarepaw may seem all nice but this tom is a huge bully to other apprentices. He often mocks and teases them and tries to show off he's better. Flarepaw doesn't spare anyone from his taunts. Unless... he likes you. It's easy to tell if the tom likes you as he will give you complements and presents.

Flarekit was in a large litter of six. He was the oldest and his father adored him. Though his father was a huge bully and quite a harsh tom. His father often told him how to mock others secretly while his mother wasn't looking. Flarekit picked it up quickly and started to bully and mock the other kits. His father was soon killed and Flarekit only grew worse. He soon started to push and claw and bit the others. His mother eventually ran away with his siblings not wanting to stay in the camp where her monster of a son would grow up in. Flarekit became Flarepaw and his attitude hasn't gone away since.

╔══════════╗
Name: nico
Sexuality: heterosexual

Color: #914021
╚══════════╝
Nico is a very flirty tom who will hit on any she cat he sees. He's also quite a hopeless romantic. Despite this, Nico is also very sweet and loyal and puts others before him. He wants others to feel happy and safe and wishes to make sure everyone knows they are worth it. Nico a just a lovable dork but also a flirty dork.

╔══════════╗
Name: siberia
Sexuality: pansexual

Mother: Ima
Color: #78C2CF
╚══════════╝
Siberia a very sweet and shy she cat. She's very sensitive and empathetic. She also adores kits and is great with handling them. Siberia is a peace keeper and hates fighting. She also can be passive aggressive when she needs to be. She is often mistaken for a dog and countlessly has to prove she isn't. This she cat also has low confidence and can get quite anxious.
Last edited by canadianhowl on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:12 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
hailfoot is the 30 mo
on old deputy of foxc
lan, a very kind and
accepting molly.
textextextextextexte
textextextextextexte
textextextextextexte
textextextextextexte
textextextextextextextextextextextextexte
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
textextextextextextextextextextextextextetextextext
Last edited by morrissey on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radio.active. » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:17 pm

name. Halfleap
former names. Spiderkit - Spiderpaw - Halfpaw
gender. tom
age. forty-six moons
clan. Fox
rank. medicine cat

crush. open
mate. none
kits. none
parents. Brightfire - mother | Harestride - father
siblings. Doepaw - Bluepaw - sisters

+traits. caring . determined . helpful . intelligent
=traits. perpetually tired . disorganized . realistic
-traits. forgetful . easily distracted . solitary

history. Born Spiderkit, he was on the fast track to becoming an excellent warrior like his father. From birth he was one of the strongest of his age group, however his fate was about to change. As an apprentice, Spiderpaw and his sisters left the camp in the night to play games with the other apprentices. They found themselves at the bottom of a steep slope, with another apprentice pushing rocks down at the three siblings. The apprentice managed to dislodge a large stone, which rolled down the slope too fast for the others to realize. Doepaw was crushed to death, and Spiderpaw's rear left paw was torn almost completely off as he tried to free himself. The medicine cat was forced to remove the rest of his paw, forcing him to give up his warrior career before it began.
Last edited by radio.active. on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radio.active. » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:18 pm

name. Runningstorm
former names. Runningkit - Runningpaw
gender. she-cat
age. thirty moons
clan. Fox
rank. warrior

crush. open
mate. open
kits. none
parents. Ridgeleap - mother | Lionflame - father | Dawnwhisker - adoptive mother
siblings. Wrenkit - Ivykit - Frostykit - sisters

+traits. hardworking . loyal . secretly enjoys loving
=traits. quiet . dutiful . determined
-traits. pessimistic . easily annoyed . has a cold exterior

history. Raised by a queen who lost her kits to a badger attack because her mother and sisters died during birth. The majority of her life was average, with nothing out of the ordinary happening.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:11 am

Your cats are accepted Tawnie!
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:27 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Appearence wrote:
➤ Calico Norwegian forest cat
➤ Green eyes
➤ Long tail
➤ She has a scar
that runs down her back

Basic wrote:
➤ Name; Deer leap
➤ Rank; Medicine Cat
➤ Gender; Female
➤ Sexuality; Heterosexual
➤ Family; pm me if you'd like to be a sibling/ mother or father
➤ Personality; Deerleap
is very caring and cares a lot
about her clan mates. Deerleap
seems biased about the Foxclan and Mouseclan
though she hopes one day the leader
of Foxclan can be more kind. Deerleap
is always busy and she likes to
keep herself busy.
➤ Clan; Foxclan
ImageImage
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:24 am

Ah I'm so sorry! I marked the wrong medicine cat slot as taken. Sorry but Deerleap isn't accepted! I'm so sorry again!
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiixxy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:54 am

ahh; okay. Could I change her to the medicine cat apprentice then? I'll also add her age on! (9 moons)
ImageImage
quiixxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:39 am

Worn down
    Half blind
    Isolated
    Insecure
    Shy
    Kind
    Friendly
    Understanding
    Empathetic
    Smart

Name
Nettle-eye
Rank
Warrior
History
He was born outside clan territory as his mother had always wanted; to not be born into clan life like she had. his mother kept him and his siblings in the forest alone for two moons before returning to the clan. Time passed and they were all made apprentices, but frowned upon for being brought up differently. As an apprentice, he was bright and cheerful until a great rain caused the river to overflow and he fell in while hunting with his family. After being tossed around for some time, he lost site in his right eye and all of his kin.
Romance
Currently has no crush, mate or kits but has always wanted them.
On the Outside
Nettle-eye is pretty good at keeping to himself and out from under other cats paws. He'll go out of his way for others if it means making them happy, but as he ages he finds it harder to be the cat he once was. If no one is watching, the grey tom will rest his head in his paws and sulk over his lack of strength to offer the clan, his leader. Around others he's a fair, leveled headed cat who doesn't mind taking the lead if no one else will.

Intimidating
    Aggressive
    Cold
    Blunt
    Headstrong
    Confident
    Protective
    Brave
    Strong
    Smart

Name
Shadowclaw
Rank
Warrior, wants to be leader someday
History
His life has been fairly basic, he grew up with two parents and they died of old age when he was twenty-five moons old. His siblings went missing long ago but he doesn't talk about it much, only says they died quick deaths. He was mentored by the deputy at the time, so he was often put under a lot of pressure to act perfectly and be strong.
Romance
He's a bit too intimidating for most cats, fairly certain he'll live out the rest of his life in solitude.
On the Outside
He is closed off, distant and quiet to say the least. In times of need he'll protect others and fight tooth and claw for his clan, but he finds it harder to take satisfaction in winning a battle anymore. While quiet, he is friendly, wise and a natural leader under pressure.

Mistrusting
    Traumatized
    Scared
    Quiet
    Blank
    Motherly
    Calm
    Good listener
    Loving
    Smart

Name
Wisteria
Rank
Loner
History
Wisteria was born by a lake into a small group of loners traveling together; though they gladly picked up damaged or stray cats along the way. She fell in love at a young age and worked herself to the bone to become a strong hunter for her group. One night in a dry meadow the group was sleeping in an old fox den when lightning set the field on fire. The cats were scattered and some died, but she could never be sure who since she never saw any of them again.
Romance
Broken hearted and not interested in falling for anyone else; not without being sure they won't die on her again
On the Outside
Anyone who sees her in the forest and spoke with her would find her boring, logical or just ghostly in the way of personality. She'll talk to herself even if others are around, usually wearing her thousand yard stare even during conversation. Most of her emotions have been buried away for the time being, but she was truly a loving and brave cat before the fire. Such cat still sleeps inside her... Under all the sadness and loneliness.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me