Midnight Point - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Midnight Point - discussion

Postby avicularia » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:18 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

You won't find Midnight Point labeled on a map. There's nothing but a yellow sign to identify
the spot on a lonely stretch of road that splits the woods in half. It's a dreary place. Cars
pull over every once in awhile, open a door, and leave behind a family member to face the
wilderness alone. Dog after dog has been deserted in this very place, most disappearing into
the forest, never to return. But now a group of them has bonded, vying to survive in this
mysterious site together. With limited talents between them, things are bound to get
worse before they get better.

ROLEPLAY THREAD
Last edited by avicularia on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

this is a battle i must win

Postby avicularia » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:30 am

Image══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Name: Braum
Breed: Golden Retriever

Coat: Soft golden
Eyes: Brown
Scars: None visible
Overall: Large in stature,
muscular, powerful,
big paws, long tail

Raised by a couple in an apartment, Braum was forced to become a model citizen,
adhering to their strict rules seamlessly while also swallowing his energy in order
to remain in the small home. Unfortunately, his place with them was more fragile
than he thought. When fleas infested the home, they blamed the golden dog and
dumped him on the side of the road, though the true culprit was the cat that lived
with them. Because of his life before, he's a stoic, loyal, and generous dog. Though
he is internally tormented by what has happened, it's hidden externally. Unfortunately,
because he is so good at hiding his emotions, he comes off as rigid and reserved. In
reality, his selfless nature would force him to put his life on the line for any dog or
person he comes across, feeling dependent on those around him and desiring for them
to be better off than he is. While Braum considers a life with people the ultimate
dream, he could settle nicely in the wilds if those around him desired it.

Main Trait: Selfless

Positives: Loyal,
observant, honest, stoic,
high sense of morals,
generous, fair, brings out
the best in others

Negatives: Stubborn,
reserved, appears rigid,
tormented, perfectionist,
suspicious, dependent
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wake up from this nightmare

Postby avicularia » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
↓ ↓ ↓

Name: Enid
Nickname: None
Breed: Pit bull mix

Eyes: Light brown
Fur: White and gray,
short and soft

Build: Solid stature,
muscular, thin,
long tail, long toes

Main Trait: Encouraging

+ Traits: Orderly,
studious, cooperative,
steady, persuasive,
high-spirited, familial,
impassive

- Traits: Strict,
boisterous, self-critical,
anxious, submissive,
mealy-mouthed,
tactless, ritualistic

↑ ↑ ↑

Warm and safe and loved. That's how sweet Enid started out life, born into a loving family who opted to keep the runt of the litter when the family dog ended up pregnant from a stray. She was fed twice a day at precisely eight and six. The kids left for school at seven thirty, and the adults left at eight thirty for work. Enid was allowed to roam the house during the day due to her good behavior, or outside on nice days.

Life continued this way for three years until the family left on vacation and the neighbor taking care of the dogs left the back gate open. In a desperate attempt to find her 'lost' family, Enid escaped into the neighborhood and was picked up by a grungy man with a detest for any sort of pitbull-looking dog. She was then dumped on the edge of the road.

With family life behind her, Enid is incredibly cooperative and encouraging, learning the best of love from her caretakers. Unfortunately, never having been in a questionable situation has left her incredibly anxious and submissive, needing to have a leader to tell her what to do when things are stressful. Otherwise, she becomes a blubbering mess without direction instead of a smart and capable dog who has a high chance of surviving.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Midnight Point - discussion

Postby rxse » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:30 am

STATS
Papillon
♀️
3 years old

CHARACTERISTICS
Amber Eyes
Brown & White Fur
Long Coat
Slender Build

𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔶.

════════════════════════════════════════

Being a rescue had never been her first choice. An escape artist, both cunning and wry, Vivi has weaseled her way out of countless handlers, homes and cages. The girl had been picked up countless times off the streets, only to go through the arduous process all over again. She'd become quite used to being passed around, people unable to manage her high level energy, yapping, and destructive chewing It was one particular incident involving a shredded dress that landed the young lady on the side of the road, free of her collar and indeed, free to do as she pleased.

An intelligent dog at heart, Vivi has a constant need for stimuli and craves problem solving as much as she does attention. She is boistorous, insistent on taking up the center ring and refusing to allow herself to be cut out of even private matters. Her courage is paled only by her willingness to leap into action, making this dog worthy of the title fearless. No challenge is too large for this small dog to undertake, and no foe unsurmountable. She is a free spirit, refusing to be chained or grounded by any laws except her own.
rxse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: loki

Postby galaxy cat. » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:51 pm

xImage
    name. loki.
    gender. male.
    age. three years old
    breed. siberian husky/german shepherd
    body type. lean but muscular, very big (here's a comparison of husky/shepherd mixes to humans, though loki could be a bit smaller considering the dog in the picture appears to be more husky than shepherd).
    personality. loki could not have been named better. he's a lying, deceiving, manipulative wildcard with the loyalty of a weasel. he loves to cause trouble, and sees the world as one big prank just waiting to be played. he's remarkably charming and suave however, with a tongue of silver and dirty combo of dry, dark humor and sarcasm. he's not all bad though; loki is a compassionate young dog, playful and sweet when he wants to be. loki is creative and intelligent, and with the proper friends and perhaps a better sense of loyalty, he could certainly be useful to the pack.
    history. it seems as though a requirement to live in midnight point is a sad backstory. after all, leaving a family member, two-legged or four-legged can be heart-wrenching on both sides. loki was bought to be a trained as a guard dog for a poor family from arkansas. unfortunately, abuse was common in this household, for every member. loki was full of anger and hatred, a fighting dog before he was a guard, and formed a strong, unlikely bond with the family's young, nine-year old, timid girl. one fateful day before the family was to move out, loki caught sight of the man sacking his wife. loki bit the man, and for the girl's sake he was not euthanized, but instead dropped into a forest on the way to the family's new home. the memory of the girl crying into his fur most of the trip may not ever leave him, but he's essentially mourning her, considering her beyond reach after he looked for days until, weary and hungry, he found the pack and took their fragile company.

tbc with another character, a female corg with a heart of 24K gold.
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:03 pm

♕. ── name
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ stay soft . . . ❞

name
      alias here
      age three years young
      gender cisfemale
      sexuality heterosexual
      rank pack member

appearance here

positive traits gentle, genuinely kind,
      neutral traits here
      negative traits passive
      personality here

backstory here

family here
      romance none currently (open)

❝ it looks beautiful on you ❞
Last edited by paper planets on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avicularia » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Everyone is accepted so far!
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prince lupt » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:40 pm

name : wheatley
    breed : dark shiba inu

eyes : dark hazel
    fur : black at its darkest, with tinted hazel, & a light tan at the face/chest
    build : short, bulky in the chest/thighs, lean

= trait : steadfast
    + traits : intelligent, cunning, hardworking
    - traits : melancholy, cold, bitter

wheatley relies more on brains than brawns in his given situation, which
    for the most part acts to his advantage. although he can be aloof and
    stubborn, he is loyal and relies on the pack, for the dogs there are members
    of his family. he'd do anything for them, and he hopes they feel the same

prince lupt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prince lupt » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:40 pm

name : tawny
    breed : whippet

eyes : tinted gray
    fur : light tan with white at the chest and head
    build : skinny and scrawny, tall

= trait : conscientious
    + traits : helpful, compassionate
    - traits : timid, sensitive

just one look at tawny's skinny build makes it obvious she isn't one big on fighting.
    although she isn't very tough, she makes up for it in her diligence and willing to
    help, despite how little her help can turn out to be. some would consider her
    a waste of time to try and help, but tawny had a few secret talents; an impressing
    rate of stamina and speed, she can run for long strides without getting winded.

prince lupt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Swiss

Postby Irhiea » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:28 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
First impression: distant, secretive, shy, anti social
+traits: brave, loyal, protective, cheerful
-traits: hesitant, ignorant, immature at times, secretive, inexperienced

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

--------------------
full name: Swiss
breed: white german shepherd
--------------------

Romantic Interest: PM me
Mate: In the future
Offsprings: In the future
History: Born in a litter of two, one male and the other female. She can't remember much during her first week. She can only remember a big, warm flurry bed, mother and father's loving voice.

"What should we name them?"
"What about Swiss for the girl and Eclipse for the boy? Our lovely babies."

But Swiss did not spend many time with her mother, as white German shepherds are rare and unusual, the humans auctioned her off at a very young age. She was brought by a mad but rich scientist who conducted scientific research on dog 'mutations'. During her stay, the little white puppy witnessed many horror that she still remember as clear as yesterday. Even though that was nearly one year ago. After weeks of being alone, the mad scientist, caged the Swiss with another white German Shepard. At first, the adolescent was frightened by the huge shadow that towered over her, but days turned into week, week turned into months, as Swiss grew up to a pretty young adult, she grew closer and closer to the old dog, enjoying his company and his constant little jokes to light up the gloomy days in the cage. He told Swiss everything, about the outside world, the warm sun, the running river, the freedom to do what ever you wanted, except one thing. His name. Despite Swiss's pleas, the old dog never gave his name.

As the happy times in the kennel do not ever last, one day, the scientist appeared to put the miserable old dog out. Swiss prayed in the next few days, preying that he would return. Telling jokes, licking her face, keeping her warm in the cold nights.

but he never did

That was 1 year ago. Now, Swiss walks alone in the streets of the human town, wanting to find sanctuary, her mother, father, brother and the sweet smell of home. Until then, she will guard her heart and keep the soft side hidden from all.

Personality: Swiss is often rejected by dogs of her kind, resulting in her being distant, cold and anti-social. Even though she hates humans to the bottom of her heart, Swiss still have a soft side. Trust me, she will warm up to you if you deserve it.
Family:
Not much is known about Swiss's biological parents but they are presumably still alive.
Irhiea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me