ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ's ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ♔ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ♔ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ's ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ♔ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ♔ ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:09 pm

• Post all character forms here.
  • Be considerate.
  • Please no double-posting.
  • Main Thread
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ᴅᴀʀᴄʏ ᴠᴏɴ ᴇᴄᴋʜᴀʀᴅᴛ ♔

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Darcy wrote:Yes, obviously, he impaled himself and then hid himself in the closet. Could've done a better job
at locking the door behind him and keeping himself from bleeding all over the floor, though, if you
ask me.
Darcy von Eckhardt
º°‘¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨‘°º
Gender ➸ Male
Age ➸ Twenty-Six
Species ➸ Human
Role ➸ Mad Scientist
Orientation ➸ Bisexual
Birthday ➸ Nov 7

Appearance ➸ Six feet
tall, ash blond, hazel
eyes, perpetually sleep-
deprived, a few small
scars from lab accidents.

Piercings ➸ N/a

Face Claim ➸ Jamie
Campbell Bower
¨¨¨¨¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨¨¨¨¨

Darcy is a young and intelligent man, and once upon a time he was enthusiastic in his curiosity. To this day the curiosity
    remains, but the enthusiasm is gone. Something shifted in him, something changed. It could not be because of the time
    he spent in an insane asylum; his deterioration into a brooding pessimist happened long after that ordeal, although his
    two-year stint in that unpleasant place does still affect him rather negatively.

Perhaps, one day, he simply grew tired of pretending that everything was alright.

He’s content to live in the Castle Lovell, amongst people he’s grown to care for quite deeply. It is not only the fact that
    it was the only place that would take him in, no; it has become more than that now. It has become a home.
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ᴅᴀʀᴄʏ's ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ♔

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:55 pm

✔ Positive ✘ Negative ☐ Neutral
ღ Love Interest ♡ Courting ♥ Married ❥ Broken Up/Estranged
♣ Enemies ♢ Friends ♤ Rivals
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cordelia { ✔ ღ }

Avis Savant { ✔ ღ }

Michelangelo Paloma { ✘ ♣ }

Lilith Quin-Lee { ☐ }

Vixen Lucifora { ☐ }

Evanna { ✘ ♣ }

Luca Volkov { }
Last edited by The Grey Stuff on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ᴡᴏʀᴍᴡᴏᴏᴅ ♔

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Wormwood ♔ Captain of the Royal Guard

Name ➸ She has never gone by anything but Wormwood.
Gender ➸ For the sake of simplicity let's say she's female.
Age ➸ Far older than she looks.
Species ➸ Fallen Angel
Orientation ➸ What's the sexuality called when she's only
attracted to her own kind and doesn't bother with creatures
she deems inferior?
Face Claim ➸ Nur Fettahoğlu

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Appearance ➸ Wormwood has an eye for opulence, and it certainly shows in her style. Most of the time she
    strides the palace halls bedecked in fitted white armor, engraved with ornate filigree. Her deep red cloak nearly
    sweeps the polished floors, and her dark hair falls in waves over the scarlet cloth. The longsword which clangs at
    her hip is forged of an ethereal white metal, but the blade is stained with black and drips an inky substance when
    it is drawn (it does not do this when it is sheathed). It is a formerly holy but now corrupted sword, dubbed Noctis
    Crepito
    (translation: Nightcrackle) and sometimes called The Weeping Blade. It will poison any substance that it
    is dipped in.

Personality ➸ Wormwood is a fallen angel, one who despised humanity and rebelled against her Creator.
    Demons, humans, vampires, were-creatures... they're all the same to her: Inferior. How, then, did she end up
    protecting an entire Palace full of them? It is her punishment you see. She despises her life, her job, every mo-
    ment she spends on this wretched Earth. She is snobbish, and bitter to her core, with no redeeming qualities in
    sight. While powerful, and capable with a sword, she is constantly full of hatred and envy. The derisive sneer in
    her voice is only ever broken by mocking laughter.
Last edited by The Grey Stuff on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 8 times in total.
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ᴡᴏʀᴍᴡᴏᴏᴅ's ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ♔

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:06 pm

✔ Positive ✘ Negative ☐ Neutral
ღ Love Interest ♡ Courting ♥ Married ❥ Broken Up/Estranged
♣ Enemies ♢ Friends ♤ Rivals
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by The Grey Stuff on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ Everyone give it up for the Castle's favourite Librarian ♔

Postby Ghostarriver » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:42 pm

Whatcha' gon' do about it? Ain't
nothin' new about it
Shoulda made the noose a little
tighter 'cause it ain't nobody
dead
Name: Avis Savant
Species: Wereraven
Role: Royal Bookkeeper
Faceclaim: Lafayette! Daveed Diggs
Appearance:
    - 5'5"
    - Dark skin
    - Black frizzy/afro hair
    - Black eyes very little white, almost none
    - Rather muscular... or was. Lately he's
    become rather sick.
    - The number 2331 branded on the back of his left shoulder
    - Traces of whip marks on his back shhhh

Personality:
    Avis is known to be quiet, introverted and hopeless in any, and all, social situations. However, he was not known to be
    particularly reclusive, until the past year, when he began evading the rest of the courtiers. When with others, the
    Wereraven tends to be a stuttering mess, especially when then are large groups and panic attacks, often followed
    by break-downs, are not, at all, uncommon with the man, which is made worse by the fact that he has minor agoraphobia
    and enochlophobia. When he believes he's on his own, or with only a few select people, Avis is a different man altogether,
    being much less awkward and much more confident. He's a talented singer, best known for his ability to seemingly rap at
    the speed of light. Well, best known among the court. He prefers not to share personal details and isn't any good at making,
    even, acquaintances with others.
    The Bookkeeper is the best at his job and often spends a great deal of his free time reading, making him very educated and knowledgable about many things, unfortunately this does not seem to include emotions and Avis has difficulty reading people
    and is now much more distrustful of them, after what happened with Evanna.
History:
    Avis was born in France as a slave (though not much remains of his french accent, apart from subtle hints every now and then). Despite being the youngest of five children, Avis was never able to experience what it was to be the 'baby of the family', as some term it, since he was put to work the moment he could walk. Often used to clean what adults could not reach, he was always occupied with scrubbing some wall or another, as there was no shortage of nooks and crannies, in the fine estate he worked at.
    When Avis was around five, there was an uprising that was soon put to an end, as the rebels were out-gunned (WHAT) out-manned (WHAT) out-numbered, out-planned (WHAT) quickly overpowered. The few ringleaders, which happened to include Avis’s father were executed in a manner most unpleasant and painful, while the others were forced to watch, as their bravest comrades were put to death. To prevent any further insurrections, the families and closest friends of the executed were also punished severely, though not as much as to lead to death and little Avis, terrified after what had happened to his father, was forced to endure more pain in those moments than he thought he would ever feel in his life.
    After that, Avis became much more fearful of others, especially those with higher ranks than he. Of course, being called a slave and a constant target of discrimination, that soon became nearly everyone.
    His family had been known for their vocal talents, more than anything else, and with Avis's father dead, the master of the estate became rather unentertained. Until he heard the boy's own ability to sing. It had been an accident, Avis believing he had been by himself at the time, but very soon he found himself being threatened into performing for the wealthy family. And, while he hated them, he could not deny how much more alive he felt when he did what he did best. Unfortunately, this did not exempt him from other tasks and his work load slowly increased as he got older.
    For a while, things went as well as they could; Avis, his siblings and his mother did well for themselves and they ran into no trouble. But, after a few years, the master of the house decided to delve into a new money making scheme and use Avis as a performer. The first time the boy went in front of the gathered crowd, it was an absolute disaster. He was trembling and seemed about ready to faint under the reproachful glares he recieved. He ended breaking down under the pressure, instead. The next time around, he did slightly better, but he never lost his stage fright.
    That became his downfall. His last perfomance ended terribly, the audience seeming larger than was natural and he felt so small. Long story short, things went wrong, something went up in flames and Avis left the scene... with wings on his shoulders. He became the target of a hunt, being considered unnatural and his mother sent him off with his older brother, in the hopes that they would escape and find a better life. Avis never saw his sisters or mother again.
    Avis and Avery found life to be even more difficult on the run, but they managed to get by on what little they had.
    Trouble caught up with them, nonetheless, in the forest near Lovell, as there were some who recognised them and planned to ambush the brothers. Avery sent Avis to hide, but never came back to get him. The, now, fifteen year old went to search for his older brother and was greeted with the corpses of both the hunters and Avery, sporting the same type of wounds across their chests. As he grieved, a strange presence approached him and the next thing he knew, the Wereraven found himself gaining a place as the royal bookkeeper of Castle Lovell. And for once, he felt like he belonged and he was happy.

Until the events of the past year, when he found himself being possessed and used as a bargaining chip. This has had a devastating effect on his physical health - to the point he now has to use a cane to walk around- and his mental health, which is getting worse with every passing day. He's more closed off than he used to be, to avoid unintentionally harming those close to him. The fact that he's still alive is one of the things he loathes most about himself and he has become rather self-deprecating.
Last edited by Ghostarriver on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:43 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ Avis's relations ♔

Postby Ghostarriver » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:43 pm

Here
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ Tiiiiiiime is on my side, ye-es it is! ♔

Postby Ghostarriver » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:44 pm

Name: Evanna
Species: after years of
searching I discovered the word

Tengu/ bird demon I took some artistic
liberties though, tbh

Role: Murderess
Faceclaim: Kelly Hu
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Last edited by Ghostarriver on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔Viscious Birdo relations ♔

Postby Ghostarriver » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Not many positive one really.....
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oceans Rise, Empires Fall...

Postby feather_light_flight » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:15 am

Lilith Quin-Lee stands as reigning Queen of Castle Lovell. 214 years old, she was
    turned by the previous King, Yeong Suk-Kim. His death devastated the young
    vampiress, and she accepted her role as Queen with a heavy heart. In the year
    since, Lilith has found solace in courting the castle's resident undead creation,
    Cordelia.

Lilith has a pet python, named Ikzi, who she keeps in her room, as he tends to
    unnerve other courtiers. In the past year she has also adopted a small wolf pup
    that insists on following her any where and every where. He has been named
    Yeo, in honor of her fallen King.

Standing at 5'2" and weighing 94 pounds, Lilith wouldn't typically strike someone
    as imposing. She has a delicate build, and her fair blonde hair as well as her bright
    blue eyes, lend her the appearance of an angelic creature. Still, there are smaller
    hints that give away a darker past. Lilith bears two large scars, one across her hip,
    and the other coiling up her neck, hinting at several close calls with death. She also
    bears an oreboros tattoo on her left wrist, the symbol of apocalypse.

Overall, Lilith is a good queen. She has no recollection of her life before she was
    turned, and so she holds an unwavering loyalty to Castle Lovell and it's tenants.
    Well versed in court politics, Lilith will publicly appear as the image of a graceful,
    sage queen, poised but strong. Of course, around those she trusts, Lilith is much
    more vulnerable and soft hearted.

Her dedication to the courtiers of the castle has shone through in the past year, as
    Lilith has worked hard to turn the gloomy place into a lush garden of Eden- though
    Michelangelo insists that it could never compete with the real garden. Still, she has
    dedicated herself to shaking away the tragedy of the past year, and making her friends
    happy. Because of this, you can often find her out on the grounds, planting under the
    light of the moon, and studying a variety of flowers.

Since she's still a rather young vampire, Lilith can enjoy the sun to a limit. During
    sunrise, or sunset, she can sit in a shaded area and admire the views, but she's always
    careful to keep herself well covered from the sun's painful rays. Still, she's a strong
    vampiress, with increased speed, strength, and agility that could compete the residing
    angels and demons in the castle. It is her wit that has earned her the role of Queen
    though, and her dedication to the castle.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me