Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:58 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1x1 roleplays. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. Please be aware, I do have a job. I don't get on much when I work doubles. I usually will stay up if I have the next day off. If I forgot about it, just bump it up. I RP in fourms, and will double up if needed. Just ask me about doubling up, I will be happy to do so.

One rule is that I don't want someone who will just quit on me. Not tell me they don't want to roleplay with me here. If you are one of those people that do, don't bother of roleplaying with me. At least tell me if you're going to be gone for a couple of days, and that. :/
Roleplays I am looking for

I have a plot idea for a Halo and Destiny roleplay.
For the Halo one, I was thinking about a new ODST. They are bit of a trouble, and always seems to run in trouble. The Spartan has to end up saving them which makes them not so happy. But one day, the ODST gets seriously hurt from trying to save the Spartan from getting hurt. The Spartan gets very worries, and they soon start building a relationship.
I'm fine with MxM on this one, and MxF. If we do chose MxF, I would like to play the female ODST

For the Destiny tbe hunter's friend has recently turned to the darkness. It's their job to get their friend back to the light. It won't be that easy, but they want their friend get back. They would risk their life for their friend. The two had known each other for years. Can they get their friend back to the darkness, or will they join their side? I would love for this one to have romance in it.
I'm fine with MxM, or MxF. If we do MxF, I would like to play the female hunter.

Kidnapped x kidnapper ( Would love to do a M x M one. I would like to play the person who gets kidnapped.

I would love to try a midevil vampire x human RP. I would like to play the human, and prefer it to be M x M.

I would like this one to be M x M only. I was thinking about my character having a power. He's the first human to have one. The government has been after him, and a certain one. He ends up going after my character, and takes him in. My character doesn't like him so he eceaspes. Can he find him before it's too late? What if my character starts to like him. I would love try try this out. )

Charlie scene x my OC ( I just started to get back into Hollywood undead, and would love to do this one. )

I would love to a Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer roleplay. I prefer the two don't know each other at the begining. I would like to play Desmond. I was thinking Desmond could wake up in Alex's time era. This would be interesting for him.

Or maybe we could do something with Altair and Desmond. Feel free to suggest plots with it. Again, it doesn't have to have romance in it. I'm totally fine with it not having romance between the two.

Destiny ( I don't mind the paring in this. It can be Exo x human, Awoken x Exo, etc. )
Super heroes. Villain vs hero. ( I would love to play the Villain. I'm really looking for a M x M on this one, but I'm alright doing M x F. I would like to play the female. )
Transformers
Halo
Assassins creed ( I'm fine with OC and cannon characters. )
Vampire/Werewolf/Hunter
( I have a good plot for one. A male vampire has been watching a werewolf for a quite awhile. The female werewolf is aware, and doesn't like him that much. Little does she knew, my character is a danger. The male vampire has to protect her at all cost. Can he? Will she fell in love with this vampire when it's forbidden. I would like to play the female werewolf. )

Prototype ( I'm really looking for a Alex Mercer x my OC )
Vampire/Werewolves/Human
Marvel ( Deadpool x My OC, Spider man x my OC. Please I want to do this one! )
Deadpool x Spiderman ( I personally would like to play Spiderman. )
Multi Fandom
Vincent x my OC ( I was thinking what if my OC human from Transformers. It would be hilarious because my female character isn't the nicest. xD )
M x M ( Would love to do a human x vampire. I would like to play the human. I'm fine with any other m x m too )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .fern. » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:57 pm

.fern. wrote:

This dork is my life.

Hello everyone!

I'm .fern. and I'm DESPERATELY trying to find my fellow fan girls
who would like to do a Reid x OC Criminal minds role play, and yes
we can double up, I already have a OC laid out.

I'm Semi-Lit, Have great grammar and spelling, loves to add drama and a
special spark of creativity.

Thank You,
Ferny
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hi everyone! Im .fern.!
please just call me fern or ferny
i love dc, marvel, chris evens, family
roleplays, supernatural, dean whinchester,
the fall season and you!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Stars do not shine without darkness
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can find me in the 1x1 roleplay section as i have ALOT
of roleplays there with many amazing people and i love
them so freaking much words can not describe it
and they know who they are, know you are loved!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.fern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

' ( one x one anyone?

Postby venus. » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:36 am

a bit about me?
                    annyeonghaseyo! online i'm known as BlackenedShadow, but you can call me shadow or whatever fits your fancy. as of now i'm searching for some role-plays to partake in, for i'll have some extra time on my hands. i consider myself semi-lit to lit ( working on the latter ) who generally writes between 300 and 1000+ words. i am online fairly often, and can reply at least 1-3 times a week. i primarily role-play mxf, but i am willing to try mxm ( preferably i have the submissive role ). i am comfortable with either gender.

what'd i'd like from you
                    i don't have a ton of expectations, but i'd like if you could have at least decent grammar and be able to write a minimum of 300 words, excluding the occasional writer's block. however, i can adjust if you prefer quicker moving plots with shorter posts. it would be great if you contribute to planning and the role-play plot, but you don't have to partake in any ooc chatting if you don't feel inclined to do so.

current interests
                    ➟ pirates and that stuff
                    ➟ assassins/thieves
                    ➟ shape shifters / hybrid beings
                    ➟ teen role-play ( survival, summer camp, etc? )
                    ➟ cops / spies / criminals
                    ➟ werewolves
                    ➟ dragon / medieval / historical plot
                    ➟ survival rp
                    ➟ high and low fantasy
                    ➟ band / fandom / book-based plots ( maybe, depends on plot.. )
                    ➟ original plots that you may have

craving right now...
                    ➟ something lotr or the hobbit related pleaseeeee ???
                    ➟ pirates of the caribbean setting

feel free to suggest topics that aren't listed above !! just be aware that i'm not looking for anime / manga role-plays atm ( feel free to use non-realistic fc's^^ ).

hope to hear from you soon^^

-shadow

Last edited by venus. on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
venus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: looking for a partner? i am!

Postby `sappho » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:41 am

my name is blackpearl44 and i am looking for a few one x ones. i decided to narrow my interests a bit. i can write one thousand plus words, though i prefer an more flexible onexone right now. i can write fxf, mxf and mxm but in mxf prefer to play females but i will also double up.

- the 100
      all pairings, i will only play females unless we double up!
      - harry potter(craving!!!)
      luna lovegood x oc
      hermione x ron
      ron x oc
      canon x oc
      oc x oc
      two canons and two ocs each.
      i play hermione and you play harry and ron (possible threexthree)
      i play hermione, you play ginny, i play harry, you play ron
      children of the original characters!
      - the hunger games
      twelve characters each, six males and six females
      oc x oc
      - wolfblood
      maddy x oc
      rhydian x oc
      jana x oc
      oc x oc
      - the walking dead
      carl x oc
      rick x oc
      small group
      canon x oc
      oc x oc

original plots

- mermaids
      - apocalyptic
      - primitive survival
      - big cats
      - vampires and other supernaturals
      - historical; rome, medieval times, etc
      - something based off of this
      - high school/college orchestra students
      - open to your ideas!

pm me other ideas. i will think them over! pm me if you want to do any of these too!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

denouement's 1x1 rp search

Postby sunflower, » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:42 am

what is up my home-sizzles
      my name is denouement, and i'm a female living in the pst.
      at the moment, i'm looking for a dan + phil (phan) one x one

i don't have many requirements, however i do need you to:
      xx..x-- respond pretty often; at least a couple times a week
      xx..x-- write at least three sentences per post
      xx..x-- have decent grammar/spelling/punctuation
      xx..x-- be able/feel comfortable talking ooc
      xx..x-- warn me before you go on long breaks

you can expect the same from me c:
      as of plot-wise, i don't have many things in mind. however, i do have a few basic ideas:
      xx..x-- something similar to 2012,, this would have lots of angst
      xx..x-- a high school/summer camp plot of some sort?
      xx..x-- a plot where they work together? (possibly detectives/cops?)

i'm open to pretty much any plot, except a plot where they're parents. however, each plot must contain
      dan and phil romantically interested in each other. sorry, but i don't role-play platonic phan. ^^

before i go, i would like you to know:
      xx..x-- i would like to be phil
      xx..x-- i can role-play through thread or offsite
      xx..x-- i am more active offsite, but i still go on chicken smoothie pretty often

that's basically it! message me if you're interested xx
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:43 am

╒══════════════╕
│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│

about me:
-active, I've got way
too much spare
time on my hands
-can do 2 lines to
100+ words if
you give me
time and enough
to work with
-fine with the
LGBT+ community
as I am a part
of it myself
-I lean towards
m x m or m x f
romance
-I will help with the
plot
-I love to chat
-I play males
and females
-I only do
human/humanoid
role plays

about you:
-I would like it if you
were active
-I really don't mind
how much you write
just no one-liners
please
-okay with LGBT+
-okay with romance
-will also help with
the plot
-okay with OOC
chat
-your coding does
not need to be
perfect
-polite
-will let me know
if you get bored/
need to leave
the role play

│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│
╘══════════════╛
XXXXXXXXXXX
╔══════════════╗

role plays I want to do:XXXXXXXXX
-high school
-middle school
-powers
-country
-werewolves
-summer camp
-humanoid
-post apocalypse
-modern romance
-summer
-band/musicians
-MARVEL
-wild horses
-adventure
-dragon riders
- something like
the movie "We bought
a zoo" only with OCs
-horse riders
-best friend romance
-opposites
-horse riding
-female horse racing
jockey x male
horse racing jockey
who compete against
each other and
develop feelings
for each other.
-shoot me a PM
if you want to do
one of these or
suggest one c:

╚══════════════╝
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynthia.Rose » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:32 am

Hello there! ♥ I'm Sylv and I'm newer to rping on CS but am actively seeking to continue and improve. I don't mind shorter responses but if if they are shorter then I expect responding to be more frequent. I have a few requests when rping which are that you tell me if you no longer are interested in the rp or will be inactive for awhile. I don't mind shorter responses but if if they are shorter then I expect responding to be more frequent. I tend to mirror responses length wise. Also, please be patient with me! Sometimes I may take a bit to respond if I'm trying to type out something longer or if I'm trying to majorly expand the plot. That's about it, feel free to go wild with the plot as much as you'd like! uwu

~Here's a list of my favorite series and genres to rp~

➵ Werewolves
➵ High school
➵ Shapeshifter
➵ Angels and Demons
➵ Post apocalyptic/survival themed
➵ Most anime based rps (Fairytail, Danganronpa, OHSHC..etc)
➵ Pokemon (Possibly gjinka? Trainers or normal Pokemon are also fine)

(I'm fine with either using canon characters for series or OCS c:)

And that's basically it! Pm me if interested~

Cynthia.Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Odd Human Being » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:49 am

Hello there, I'm Odd Human Being, Odd for short. And I'm looking for a 1x1 partner.
I can roleplay either in PMs or in the roleplay boards.
Please note that English isn't my first language so some mistakes may pop up from time to time, feel free to correct me if there are any.
If I'm going to be inactive I will tell you.
I will try my best to write +2 sentences in each post.
I can play both genders but would prefer playing a male character.
I will gladly play LGBT characters.
My time zone is GMT+1.

What I'm looking for;
-- Warrior Cats
-- Cats
-- Wolves
-- Foxes
-- Dogs
Odd Human Being

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for a RP partner!

Postby GarnetTheFox » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:00 am

Dalek Fay wrote:
Dalek Fay wrote:
Dalek Fay wrote:
Hi my name is Dalek Fay and I am looking for a 1x1 partner!

You can call me Dalek, Fay or TK. I am a relaxed roleplayer but I can write up to a paragraph if I have high muse. I love to chat and talk about the plot or adding drama or changes since I am a bit of a daydreamer. I normally play more than one character and I try to keep genders even if possible. I am on fairly often throughout the week and I reply asap to posts. I do work throughout the week though ranging from 5pm to 1am and I live in the Mountain standard time zone but I'm willing to work around with others from different time zones.

Star wars
Star trek
Diablo 3
Doctor who
Potc (pirates of the Caribbean)
Dino Squad
Teen wolf
Undertale
BatIM (Bendy and the Ink Machine)
Skyrim
Minecraft
Black Butler (I am caught up on the manga)
Jurassic Park
Supernatural (slightly haven't caught up on anything new)
HTTYD
Undertake (I really want to do an Endertale AU as asriel)

Anything with dragons, wolves, big cats
GarnetTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grape Eater » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:01 am

ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓖⓡⓐⓟⓔ ⓢⓔⓐⓢⓞⓝ!

‘Ello! It’s me, Grape!
After a school-long hiatus, I have returned yet to another round of Role Playing with you all!
You know, the weird things you think no one likes and then Grape comes up and… yeah!~

While we RP, keep some things in mind:

- I respect the rules of CS, and would rather it stay within their limits. Therefore, swearing (if necessary to character) must be censored. Actions must be appropriate for a work environment, and if it is going off the deep end, fade it to black.

- I have been RPing for many years. Four, I think. I don’t ask for a novel, but I do ask you all to do your best when roleplaying with me. It lets me know you are interested!

- Speaking of interest, if you happen to lose that during a roleplay, just let me know. If you lost muse for one roleplay and would like to start another, I also welcome you to do that!

- I am supportive of the LGBTQ community- don’t get me wrong, but I prefer (if romance should be included in our roleplay) to keep ships either straight or lesbian. If you have a really cute gay idea, I might end up going along with it anyhow.

- I have set up limits for myself. I am going to be active through the summer months, but when it turns to fall, I will need to slow down due to school. If roleplays that are going particularly great are taking place, or if you want to just continue an RP super-badly, I may visit back, or just try to move it over to a different messaging system, like hangouts from google or something.

- From my last time roleplaying here, I believe I preferred to start the roleplays on the forums compared to private messages. Private messages tend to quickly fill up, and I cannot easily manage them.

- If it is during the summer months and I haven’t said anything in while, please do not spam. It really discourages me for some reason. Like, you can bump to show that you’re still excited for the RP, but nagging me isn’t the best mechanism. Just be in the peace of mind that if you replied, I should be there with a response in the next day.

- Some people make their posts really fancy. I could care less. This isn't saying you can't do it, but don't spend a long time fixing up a lil' information box thing just to reply!
I mean, look at this crap. Look at this beautiful post that doesn't hurt the eyes at all.
It's disgusting.
Let's be disgusting together.

- Have at least a vague sense of humor. I often make the mistake of cracking dumb little flubs with my character, or summarizing their thoughts in a really dumb way that is intended to make us all laugh! Unless it's a serious scene, of course.

- Please have fun. No matter the style, we can make just about anything work!

I will Roleplay as a female or a male. It’s up to my partner to sort that much out!

Verses I am interested in delving into are:
~ Overwatch ~
* To be honest, I have really been interested in this verse lately. *
- Romance Plots for: Pharmercy, MeiCree, Symmeitra. (I will think up more later and probably create a thread about them… but I have like millions for these two. )

- Other plots can take all characters.
~ Monster Musume ~
* Yeah. I know the series is suggestive. The plots won’t be, though. *
- Romance plots for: Miia x Mero, Miia x Rachnera, Rachnera x Mero, Papi x Suu.
- I will legit accept any pairing in this series, man.
- I have three OCs for this? Help?
- Other plots can be discussed, but I’m assuming most will be romance.
~ Skullgirls ~
*When I was active, this verse didn’t get much attention. It probably won’t still, but that’s okay.*

- Action plots in mind! Lots and lots of action plots.

~ Danganronpa ~
*This is always a great series. Taking the characters out of their terrible lives and making them happy.
Or not. *

- Romance Plots for: Mikan x Chiaki, Toko x Komaru, Akane x Chiaki, Sonia x Akane--
All this lesbian stuff. Anything f x f sounds boss to me.
Straight romance plots because they exist: Chihiro x Mukuro, Nekomaru x Akane, Fuyuhiko x Peko, Sonia x Tanaka.

- Danganronpa Another Episode plots will often be action or a thriller.

~ Miscellaneous themes ~
* These themes can be combined with a fandom to make an AU, if you’d like. I’m a fan of making AUs. *
- Good ol’ Zodiac stuff.
- Fantasy creatures; from werewolves to the Griffins, angels to demons and everything in between.
- RPG/Dungeon Crawler scenarios.
- Cliché apocalypse RP. Oops.
- A lab-experiment sort of thing. You know?
- Humanizing animals/creatures.

If you have a plot for any of these fandoms/situations, drop me a PM to have us start talking!
If you like the way I think, and would like me to roleplay something entirely different than all this, drop me a PM anyway. I’ll probably agree.
I’m open for joining group roleplays as well. Just show me where to go, and I’ll be right there!

Whew! I understand that was a lot to read. Thanks for doing so!

Have yourself a nice day, and don’t be afraid to contact me!
Grape Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me