The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:09 pm

XP Of course
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:13 am

@Killua, they're accepted. ^.^
@cocogerber, he's accepted. ^.^ His powers remind me of Danny Phantom so much right now, haha

I'm probably gonna add another few characters to this soon cause I'm so bored with my life right now
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:51 am

Thanks, and that was actually exactly what I was thinking after I submitted my form lol
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:40 am

Okay, so I've got a few ideas for a few more characters, but I'm wondering if any of anyone's characters could have a connection to them somehow. (Either being a sibling, friend, enemy). I find it's always a bit more fun when all the characters aren't just strangers meeting for the first time.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleeplessBoy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:42 am

I'd be up for it!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SleeplessBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:58 am

@SleeplessBoy, Great! I noticed that Gracelyn has a lot of siblings, so might one of my new characters be a sister?
Also, on a side note, I just noticed that your from Britain, and I think your the first brit I've ever roleplayed with. ^.^ I'm finally not alone.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleeplessBoy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:07 am

Ive noticed that a lot of people on here aren't from England, so it's great to see someone else from her!
But it'd be great to have someone else from Gracelyn's family, they'd be older than her because she's the youngest.
ImageImageImage
SleeplessBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:10 am

@SleeplessBoy, You don't know how hard it is to cope when almost everyone you roleplay with don't come on till 3 in the morning xD So, okay, I can do that. She's 17 right? I'll probably have my new characters up by the end of the night. Hopefully
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SleeplessBoy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:17 am

I know! I'll join an rp and we're not going to start, I come back after I've slept and then there's four pages of rp. it's rather annoying ^^"
I look forward to seeing her sibling!
ImageImageImage
SleeplessBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmine Church

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:20 am

[ name ] jasmine church.
        [ age ] 25.
        [ gender ] female.
        [ sexuality ] pansexual.

[ powers ] she is able to influence the senses of those around her. for example, she could alter your sense of taste so that an ice cream tasted like spoiled fish, or make your hearing hyper sensitive so that things sounded louder than they actually are.
        [ personality ] jasmine has always been the one to work hard at whatever she had, even if she had little to gain from it. it doesn't matter if the reward is small, she's happy as long as she did her best to get to the end goal. because of this, she never had time for family growing up, making her seem quite distant and focused on herself. however, since leaving home, she's realised how she must have seemed to her siblings and has quite improved herself, opening herself up to those around her and making an effort to befriend those around her, even if she might seem a bit out of it from time to time.
        [ history ] being born as one of the many children in her family, she always found it hard to stand out and impress her parents, leading her to develop her hardworking attitude in hopes of catching their attention. she watched as her older siblings left school as soon as they could to earn for the family, however decided to stay on for the 6th form at her local school, despite the disagreement that came with her decision. she studied english,
        and soon after leaving, having passed her exams, she got a job at a popular magazine as a journalist.
        seeing as the job required her to travel to different places, she moved away from home, getting an apartment in the centre of london close to the magazine's headquarters. she was out taking pictures of the purple moon in curiosity of the event when she was offered her powers, not really seeing any reason to object, though at the time she merely thought it to be a joke.

[ family ] a mother and father, as well as 3 sisters and 2 brothers, one of which being gracelyn.
        [ crush ] open.
        [ other ] she has the slightest hint of an irish accent in her voice due t her father.

Ah, she looks pretty good if I don't think so myself ^.^ I think that'll be it for me tonight. I'll probably make my other character tomorrow.
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me