Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby 200765 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:45 pm

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

The kingdom of Eleyah is engaged in war against the kingdom
of Shadis. When it was obvious that Eleyah was loosing badly,
the king sent out a command.

"Every household must send a man over sixteen years of
age without disabilities to fight in the war. Households with
no eligible men are excused from this order, but must
provide some kind of compensation may it be food, livestock, ..
weapons, or money. With this order, Eleyah will not be
defeated by Shadis. Eleyah will triumph!"

Four young women heard of this order and knew that it would
be hard on their family. Nobody in their family was fit to fight,
and their families would not be able to pay the compensation.

They decided to disguise themselves as men, taking up
a sword or a bow to fight for their country.

When the four women get trained by four soldiers, they
start to become suspicious. It will get harder for the women
to keep their secret. In the midst of the war, their true
identities may be revealed.

But maybe win the reveal, something unexpected will happen
in the battle of love and war.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

3 Female Knights - 1 Archer, 1 Soldier, 1 Scout
3 Male Knights - 1 Archer, 1 Knight, 1 Commander
Training Pairs - Soldier <> Commander, Archer <> Archer, Scout <> Knight
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Intrest Check

Postby PrincessOogieBoogie » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:07 am

There are many different elements of life, Joy, Beauty, Love, Chaos, Order, etc. In this universe they are all people, Immortals to be exact. They rule the many many Realms in the universe and keep it balanced. There are many balances, life and death, good and evil, immortal and mortal, Chaos and Order, etc. but all must remain balanced for the Universe to survive.
Mortals see these immortals as gods to worship and fear, but in reality, these immortals live pretty much normal lives in the many Realms. They all have quirks and downsides and some even have families and children. The only real difference is the power that the immortals have that mortals don't. You see when a mortal gets mad they might throw a few things around or burn down a house or something small like that, however when an immortal gets mad they might kill a million mortals that never actually did anything before you can say "Dynamite".

Would anyone be interested in being in this universe? Pm me if you would or you have questions please because I'd really love to make it and be Chaos. Though I actually created the universe a while ago.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
xxGreetings fellow citizens of the Internet,
xxI'm Princess. I'm just your average nerd
xxwho's obsessions Include Roleplay,
x Tim Burton, Disney, and good old Oogie Boogie.
xxPm me for absolutely Anything!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔═════════════════════════════╗
You can't have Orderxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxwithout Chaos.x xxxxxxxx
╚═════════════════════════════╝
xxxxxRp CharactersWriting
╔═════════════════════════════╗
The only way to survive in the world
is to embrace the Insanity of it.xxx x
╚═════════════════════════════╝
PrincessOogieBoogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtemisRose » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:00 am

Anyone up for a Princess Mononoke 1x1 Rp?Pm me!
ArtemisRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kirby. » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:25 am

This is very specific, so there's a good chance I won't get any bites. But hey, I'm bored out of my mind, so what's there to lose?

Recently my siblings have gotten me into the Indie game "Starbound" which I've been playing via steam, and after growing very attached to my little Glitch bean, I'm curious if there are any other Starbound fans lurking about?

I'd love to do a group Role play of Starbound that would start out in a sort of Space Academy and go on from there. All of the playable races would be available to play as, and rpers wouldn't be limited to having to be a space cadet, there would also be the option of any of the other available occupations in Starbound like Engineer, Soldier, etc.

I'm looking for people who are pretty knowledgeable with the game, as most of the races have pretty in-depth backgrounds and cultures that are necessary to know. And also for people who are more literate.

Those who are potentially interested in this, please hit me up and we can discuss more over PM. Thanks for your time! ^v^
.Kirby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charmie » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:45 pm

A long time before you and I an organization was formed of certain people who were able to connect to certain animals gaining power and special abilities from that animal. As to say the first connected to a bear, granting them strong offense and a strong defense and more than that. Once they had connected to an animal they had special moves, becoming a half beast as well. This organization consisted of four members, in the beginning, the bear, the unicorn, the rat, and lastly the raven. Just as they started becoming heroes a great war had begun in which all their heroic deeds meant nothing after this war when they could not beat the darkness, as so they four fled away in secret making a promise to protect the humans from afar. Now to this day, this organization has become a secret and even forgotten, now with eight members, four mythical, and four normal. They all have half beast forms as well as a mask to wear in public while on the job. The darkness is coming back though, the monsters, the nightmares, and so much more.

would anyone be interested it'd be an anime face claim?
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dragon Rider RP idea | PM Me if interested

Postby Tiny_Cat » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Once, dragons were seen as vicious monsters. They stole our food, destroyed our village, and killed hundreds of our kind. return, we Vikings made it our mission to kill thousands of them in an endless cycle of death. It wasn't until one curious young boy defied all odds and not only caught a Night Fury-the rarest of all the dragons-but befriended the creature. Tamed it and learned to ride on its back. After that, the world of Vikings slowly began to change. First with Berk, and then other tribes followed suit. That was years ago. Now, most of the tribes around Berk have accepted dratons into their homes and their hearts and the world is a better place because of it. But not everyone is as pleased about this turn of events. There are some who still believe dragons should be killed. While this belief is rare there are several small tribes springing up of people who adamantly refuse to accept dragons as friends. Far from Berk sits a large island. The island was once two separate entities but time and numerous rockslides and earthquakes seems to have created a small, Rocky bridge between the two. On one side of the island lives the Riders of Avalon, a group of Vikings dedicated to the dragon rider's way of life. The other half of the island is known as the Lost Isle. It is a land where Dragon Slayers run free, governed loosely by a cruel Chief and her Son. The two have lived side by side in relative peace until the Dragon Slayers dared to destroy the eggs belonging to one of the Riders' prizes Night Fury's. Now, a storm is brewing and war doesn't seem far off. Something has to change. If it doesn't, these two tribes may wind up destroying each other.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minigunner » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Anyone interested in a group multifandom roleplay?
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Danganronpa RP | Interest check?

Postby lunala. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:43 am

So I recently just got back into the Danganronpa anime and I thought. Hey, why now make a roleplay about it?

The story is shown from the perspective of the protagonist, Makoto Naegi, who starts a new year at the elite Hope's Peak Academy, an exclusive government-funded school which is renowned for recruiting students that are emblematic of their disciplines. These students are given the title of "Ultimate", and range from talents such as the "Ultimate Baseball Star" or the "Ultimate Programmer" to ideals such as the "Ultimate Moral Compass". However, every year the school hosts a raffle in which every ordinary high school student nationwide is entered, and a random student is selected to enter the school as the "Ultimate Lucky Student". This is the case with all of the students, and the events leading up to the raffle are shown through the short story, their worst day ever.

The story revolves around fifteen students who are trapped in the school under the control of a sadistic monochromatic bear named Monokuma. They are forced to live a communal lifestyle together under a set number of rules for the rest of their collective lives, although it is possible to "disrupt the peace" in order to escape. In order to do this, a student must "graduate" from the school by murdering a classmate (of course we will not roleplay this!). After a body has been discovered, the rest of the students must work together to discover the culprit, who is known as the "blackened", while the innocents are on the side of the "whitened," playing off Monokuma's monochromatic color scheme. If the murderer can deceive the rest of their classmates, they alone will graduate and escape the school while the rest of the students will be punished through execution. However, if the classmates uncover the true culprit, then the culprit alone will be punished with an execution while everyone else remains unharmed.

In each chapter, Monokuma releases motives to encourage students to commit a murder. During this time, the students attempt to uncover the secrets of the school, including why they were trapped there in the first place, as well as other ways to escape the school other than the graduation clause.

This is basically the plot of the game and anime, although we will be roleplaying with our own characters (anime only please and NO canon characters besides monokuma) and our own titles that we give them. You will be allowed a maximum of two players and the least that you can have is one. I will be playing as momokuma and another character.
      So for literacy I'm expecting at least 6+ lines size 80-90 font please and decent organization in your posts.
      And another thing to mention is that I would like to you post at least once a day. It's okay if you can't, but please make sure to post something at least every other day to keep the roleplay alive!
      And I'm okay with your characters taking canon titles!

So, anybody interested?
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:47 am

Semi-lit only. [5+ lines]
    Pm interest & maybe plot help.
    (In need of team name/goal, region name)

Pokémon roleplay.

So there will be a limit of one character per person and basically it is a journey roleplay for a group of kids. Kind of like how Ash travels with Misty, Rock and many other characters through different regions.

Their basic mission is to travel all over their very diverse region "[insert]." (Meaning I will allow all pokémon on this region) For their pokémon professor to complete the pokedex.

However if people want I can add in an evil team with a pursuit/goal which can become conflict to the characters.

Characters:
    Champion's kid
    Gym leader's kid
    Daycare's kid
    Hero/Heroine
    Hero's partner
    Professor's family (my char)

my hero academia roleplay

Postby nyctomancy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:10 pm

i've been craving a roleplay set in the my hero academia universe, revolving particularly around the students attending the academy. no set plot yet, but would possibly follow a similar structure to the events ongoing in the manga, except class 1-a would replaced with original characters.

alternatively, the roleplay could focus on the group of student ocs, possible the general education bunch, as they strive to overcome the tests set for them, and be transferred into the primary heroics course. instead of fully eliminating class 1-a, the roleplay would simply centre on the other characters, with the option of playing canon students & teacher available depending on the situation.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me