Spades V.S. Clubs OCs and Relationships

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Spades V.S. Clubs OCs and Relationships

Postby Kat~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:06 am

Homelessness has always been a problem, homeless children and teens, some would argue that it's worse, but it's something no one wants to address. So, their lives remain hidden and hard. A few months ago, two of those street kids started to gain a following. These two have lived on the streets for years, maybe their whole lives, no one is quite sure.
After the discovery of a Queen of Spades card tattooed onto one leader, and the King of Clubs inked onto the other, their two groups have received names from the people of the city, the Spades and the Clubs. The two leaders are now known as the King of Clubs, and Queen of Spades
The two groups reside on opposite sides of the city, and they have yet to cross the path of the other, but as their ranks grow, the weather gets colder, and they both expand, how long before they clash? Will peace remain, will they join together, or will fights break out between the two groups?
Welcome to the streets of this big city we call home. Life of the streets is hard for a teen. Especially in a big city. Will you seek out the Clubs or the Spades and ask to join, or will you go solo ("joker"), trying to get by on your own? Will you become a Spade, a Club, or a Joker? It's time to decide.

Spades
Clubs

Queen: Fay X "Queen of Spades"
Ace: Sebastian D. Ajax "Scooter"
10: Luca Ashton "Ash"
9: Ambrosia Faliq "Spark"
8: Mariana Felicia Lumin "Mari"
7:
6:
5:
4:
3:
2:
King: Leo Hawker "Hawk"
"King of Spades"
Ace: Cheres Jackson Morgan "Chess"
10: Angel X "Angie"
9: Isabella Leola Gambino "Bella" "Italy"
8: Connor Coulter
7: Alesha Marcok Falls "Little Miss Feisty"
6: Alice Sage "Wisp"
5:
4:
3:
2:
Pet: Keeper

Jokers
1: Maya Shaye
2:
3:
4:
5:
Last edited by Kat~ on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spades V.S. Clubs OCs and Relationships

Postby Kat~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:16 am

Relationships:

Fay:
Hawk- #1 rival, doesn't like him, but has a past with him that wouldn't allow her to not help in dire situations
Scooter- Loves him like a brother, has full trust in him
Angie- Neutral opinion, morals drive her to help the kid when she needs it.
Ash- Trusts him as a result of the trust Scooter has in him. Likes that he doesn't often get himself in trouble.
Chess- Thinks he's semi-cool, for a club.
Mari- Thinks she's a girl girl, rich kid.

Scooter:
Fay- Loves her like a sister, highly protective of her when she's in trouble. Forgets she's a girl most of the time and sees her as one of the guys.
Ash- His BFF, has a ton of trust in him and loves to hang out and goof off with him.
Hawk- Doesn't like him. Find his ability to hack really cool.
Angie- Thinks she's just a cute little munchkin.
Italy- Rarely spoken to her, think's she cute, but then again, what girl does he not find cute
Chess- Thinks he's really cool, sees him as an equal and a rival.
Mari- Thinks she's super cute and interesting.

Ash:
Scooter:His best friend, the closest thing he has to family in America.
Fay:He has a lot of respect for her, but doesn't always understand why she thinks like she does.
Hawk:Thinks he is grumpy and rude.
Angie:She makes him miss his own little siblings.

Bella/Italy:
Angie- Loves her like a little sister, enjoys showing her everything girly.
Hawk- Respects and trusts him.
Fay- Terrified of her, doesn't like her at all.
Scooter- Thinks his party tricks are really cool, nervous around him since he's a Spade.
Chess- Think's he's really cute, had a growing crush on him.
Mari- Hasn't met her.

Hawk:
Angie- She is like his baby sister, he would do anything to protect her, he loves her to pieces.
Fay- Dislikes her as she is his rival, but is softening after the blizzard, realising she's just a normal person.
Scooter- Thinks he's cocky, wishes he wouldn't flirt with his clubs. Funny though.
Italy- He thinks she is very responsible and trusts her with nearly everything.

Angie:
Hawk- Respects him, he is like a big brother, she loves to annoy him.
Fay- Scary. But she aspires to be like her one day, tough and respected, even if she is short.
Italy- Loves her, she is her big sister who she can always count upon.
Ash- Likes his magic tricks, can't understand his accent.

Connor
-Hawk- Respects the guy. Thankful that he’s accepted him as a club. A good leader.
-Angie- A cute kid, really important to Hawk for some reason. Is she his sister? Cousin?
-Fay- She seems really cocky and self-centered. Not that pleasant to be around.
-Scooter- Has seen his performances on occasion. Cool tricks, nothing spectacular.
-Italy- Hasn’t met 'er, nor heard much about 'er. An odd name though…
-Maya- Has an attitude on 'er from what Hawk says.
-Ash- Not entirely sure who you’re talking about.
-Keeper- An amazing dog. Honestly, the only thing he truly loves at this point. Wayy more that he’d care to admit.

Maya
-Hawk- A lil’ hottie, although thoroughly annoying. Doesn’t trust him fully.
-Angie- Some little kid. Not really sure why they keep her around.
-Fay- Totally BA. They should hang out sometime, it’d be fun…
-Italy- “Isn’t that a country? Well, their food is good…what? Oh…OH! Nevermind, sorry…”
-Connor- Nice, but not her type. Too quiet and always seems depressed. No fun.
-Ash- Not that attractive, don’t really know anything else about him.
-Keeper- Never met, but safe to say that he’s hairy and drools excessively. She’s not really a dog person.

Keeper
-Connor- Gives better food that the rest. Smells like french fries a lot.
-Hawk- Gives too much dirty food, but is good at a belly rubs.
-Angie- A sweet puppy, just needs to learn not to squeeze so tightly.
-Italy- Indifferent, gives him dirty food too.
-Fay- Has the paint and fresh ink smell of her pack. Ew. Has never fed him. His pack doesn’t like her pack.
-Scooter- Also has their pack paint and inky smell. Yuck. Never gave him food either.
-Ash- He has the gross smell of the other pack. Has never given him any food.
-Maya- A loner. Smelled like chemicals and smoke, probably should stay away.

Mari
Fay- She'd be lying if she said she wasn't afraid of her, however has a lot of respect for the Queen of Spades. Is trying to earn her approval.
Scooter- He's one of the two people she's most comfortable around, with his goofy- although flirtatious, which annoys her a bit- attitude and seemingly nonchalant feelings about her heritage. Although he's twice her size, and a large part of her is scared of making him angry. Seems to fawn over his baby brother.
Ash- The other of the two people she's most comfortable around, as he seems less threatening than all the other Spades. She doesn't know much about him however.
Hawk- She's also quite afraid of Hawk, even though he's not as physically intimidating as some of the Spades. She's aware that he dislikes rich kids and tries to keep her distance.
Spark- Thinks she fits in perfectly, and kind of intimidated by her. Hasn't interacted with her much though.

Chess
Hawk- He considers Hawk a close friend of his, and has full respect for his leader. He acts as the calmer side, and like every other Club, he considers him little a younger sibling.
Angie- He considers her a little sister, and can be- like Hawk- very protective over her. He quite likes interacting with the more optimistic little girl.
Italy- He has a crush on her(That appears blatantly obvious to the rest of the Clubs), and finds her to be a really cool person. He hangs around her a lot and enjoys her company.
Keeper- Precious doggo. He likes to play with him.
Connor- Similar in demeanor, and although he considers him like a little brother hasn't had the time to bond with him much yet.
Scooter- He thinks Scooter is a cool guy despite being a Spade, has a level of respect for him about taking in his baby brother.
Last edited by Kat~ on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 am

-POST FORMS BELOW HERE-

Optional Form (make sure to get last question on your form):
Code: Select all
[size=150][i]"Quote here"[/i][/size]
[left][img]image here[/img][/left][b]Name:[/b] here
[b]NickName:[/b] here
[b]Gender:[/b] here
[b]Age:[/b] here
[b]Height:[/b] here
[b]Weight:[/b] here
[b]Hair/Eye color:[/b] here
[b]Birthday:[/b] here
[b]Identifying features:[/b] here, must include tattoo
[b]History:[/b] here
[b]Personality:[/b] here
[b]Pet peeves:[/b] here
[b]Fears:[/b] here
[b]Crush/Boyfriend:[/b] here
[b](Known) Family:[/b] here
[b]Skills:[/b] here
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] here
[b]Theme Song:[/b] here
[b]Other:[/b] here
[b]Are you ok with me using your OC in a comic that may or may not make money?[/b] here
[size=75]photo License: here[/size]
Last edited by Kat~ on Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:18 am

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space."
Name: Fay X
NickName: Queen of Spades
Height: 5'1
Weight: 100lbs
Body Type: Lean/Slow Twitch Muscle
Hair/Eye color: Blonde/Red eyed
Birthday: April 1st
Identifying features: A Queen of Spades card tattooed onto her side, Large back colored bird tattooed over her lower back, red eyes
History: She was abandoned at a very young age and so, she learned to steal to get what she wanted. She lived on the streets with an old man as a child before his death when she was about 10. She loved life with her "mentor" and believes her childhood to be the best it could have possibly been.
She had smuggled a silver pocket knife given to her by the old man to every foster house she has been to and always refuses to give it up, clinging to it like a child clings to a favorite stuffed animal, she's never without it. Eventually she escaped the foster system and vanished into the streets of New York.
A few years later, Fay began to gain a reputation and street cred. She gained her first follower a few years ago, Scooter, and lately has started to gain more at a faster rate as her group gains a reputation of it's own.
Personality: She's quite athletic and loves to participate in parkour, and she's quite good at it too. Fay loves to hang out with other kids, but doesn't have the social skills to be friends with normal kids her age. Her sarcastic words, and her often venomous tone tend to drive people away. When she does make friends she is often called "one of the boys", as she doesn't always get along with girls very well. She's hard to handle, with a short and explosive temper, but once you gain her respect you can be assured she'll never betray you. Fay is very independent, stubborn, hard headed and quite the sarcastic tomb boy. She's known to be a rule breaker, a dare devil, and a thief. Fay is also loyal, street smart, and never gives up. For all her sharp edges, she's got a few good traits.
Pet peeves: People asking about her red eyes, girly girls, being told what to do, anyone touching her knife.
Fears: Large amounts of water, needles (only trusts her tattoo artist with them)
Crush/Boyfriend: Gets flustered by mushy love stuff, too busy for a relationship
(Known) Family: Max (man who raised her, her "mentor")
Skills: Parkour, Lock picking, Pick pocketing, Listening in/Spying, Fighting techniques/Knife Fighting, High Stamina.
Weaknesses: Math, reading/writing, can't swim, eyes sensitive to bright light, easily recognizable, lacks brute strength, small, tends to act before thinking, often comes off on the wrong foot
Theme Song: Beyonce - Run the world
Other: She has a secret fascination with puffins.
Fay is a very old OC of mine, I've been developing her for years, please don't copy her
License: CC0

"Better to fight for something, than live for nothing."
Name: Sebastian D. Ajax
Nickname: Scooter
Height: 6'4
Weight: 187 LBS
Body Type: Muscle
Hair/Eye color: Light Brown/Grey Eyed
Birthday: November 25
Identifying features: He has a red spade inked onto his right shoulder blade, and a skull behind his ear.
History: He was born and raised by a gang, as a child in the slums. He left the gang who raised him when he met Fay who had started to gain a reputation for herself.
He's spent his years working to gain her trust and respect. He currently stands next to Fay, as her right hand man. While the two of them often butt heads, they become a force to be messed with during the rare times they work together. They've had some close calls, but the two of them always seem to get the group out of trouble.
He spends his days out on the streets doing odd jobs, scamming, or preforming on the streets.
Personality: He's quite the goofy, flirt. No girl is safe from his pick-up lines, suggestive talk, and flirtatious behavior. Rumor has it that Fay is the only girl he no longer flirts with, after having a near death experience with her before joining the group. He lives for the adventure that comes with living in the group.
He loves to pull pranks, and is one of the few thinks he can agree on with his leader, the two are famous for tricks, scams, and pranks. Even a few of their group members have woken up to harmless pranks.
He's very direct and often says the first thing that comes to mind. This has gotten him into a few fights, made him a few friends, and has gotten him into trouble. This added to his big ego makes for quite a few brawls and avoidable fights.
However, he's quite silly, and seems to always have a positive attitude and always ready to clown around.
The goof seems to be constantly happy and is always willing to pull a prank or goof off. Just, don't get on his bad side.
Pet peeves: Grumpy people, the color orange, flashing lights, being woken up while he's sleeping.
Fears: Being restrained/captured, small spaces, losing those close to him.
Crush/GirlFriend: All the girls/None
(Known) Family: Tiger (Baby brother), Vixen and Brass (the people who raised him)
Skills: Hand to hand combat, brute strength, sprinting, scamming, first aid/CRP
Weaknesses: Math, low stamina compared to other Spades, possessive, thick skulked, no filter on his mouth
Theme Song: Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk
Other: He constantly butts heads with Fay, but sees her as a sister.
Please don't copy.
Photo license: CC0

"I will die, fighting againt the fate they've planned for me."
Name: Isabella Leola Gambino
NickName(s): Bella, Italy
Height: 5'6
Weight: 126 LBS
Body Type: Thin
Hair/Eye color: Brown/Hazel Eyed
Birthday: March 12th
Identifying features: Small club inked onto her collar bone, thick Italian accent.
History: Bella was originally born on the island of Sicily to a native mother and a tourist father. She was soon sent to live with her grandparents in Italy. She grew up in a small town in the southern parts of the country. There she learned everything a child of Italy would, and more. She was taught the basics of crime, and learned how to hack, her grandparents both being from the mafia.
She was soon sent to America to live with her biological father, but soon found herself out on the streets when she realized her father's job, she didn't want to join the life her family seemed trapped in, so, she ran before he could pick her up at the airport, he has no idea what she looks like, and she hopes that will keep her safe. She keeps her lips sealed about the matters, but avoids the Italian areas of the city like the plague.
While she speaks English, she sometimes finds a word she doesn't know, or adds in Italian words in the middle of sentences.
Personality: She loves to talk to people, and acts like your typical teen girl. She loves to gossip, play with her hair, look pretty, and hang out with friends. She especially loves electronics, well, she loves hacking into them.
However, Bella is a fiery teen who's quick to start yelling at people when she's working. When she's in work mode, her personality seems to change and she often find people to be idiots. She takes her work very seriously and is quite the perfectionist.
She's constantly on the move, and it seems like she never stops moving, she even moves around in her sleep and sleep talks.
Pet peeves: Slow workers, slow walkers, slow computers, standing still for too long, long lines
Fears: Getting lost, being sent back to Italy, running into the american mafia
Crush/Boyfriend: Chess/None
Skills: Hacking, college level education, cunning, good lier, bilingual.
Weaknesses: Impatient, low strength and stamina, jumpy, can sometimes lack common sense, can't function without coffee.
Theme Song: Les Gueules d'Aminche - Little Italy
Other: She's a club, her speech will be mixed with Italian
Please do not copy
License: CC0
Last edited by Kat~ on Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:40 pm

The basics
Name; Leo Hawker
Nickname(s); King of Clubs, otherwise known as Hawk
Age;18
Gender;Male
Sign;Aries
Role;King of Clubs

On the outside
Height;6'0
Weight;76 kgs
Body type;Lean
Skin tone;Pale
Eye color;Bluey-grey
Hair color;Brown
Hair style;Tucked under a hat usually
Piercings; He has many piercings on his right ear and his nose is pierced too.
Tattoos;Club tattoo on his collarbone,
Other body mods?:Wear's three rings on his right hand at all times

Digging a little deeper
Personality;Leo is headstrong, competitive, immature but he also is flirty, smart, witty, smiley and funny.
History;At a young age Leo was kid-napped. He was taken away in a truck and shipped off to who-knows-where, no one really knows what happened then and Leo can't remember himself, but somehow he ended up here. All alone. Those first few years were hard, but he learnt to survive, he had no other choice, he made a few dollars here and there and ate scraps and after awhile a couple of younger kids joined him. He protected them because they reminded them of himself, and soon their was another kid his age and so on. In those first few years someone who Leo can barely remember took him on and trained him up to be able to hack computers, phones and other devices. Of course there is no computer on the platform where they live, so he makes regular trips to the library to make up for it.
Likes;Kids, dogs, computers, technology, trains, singing.
Dislikes;Rich kids, foster homes, sushi.

Romantic/dating info
Sexuality/orientation;Heterosexual
Gender preference;Females
Relationship status;He's never been in a relationship
Crush? S/O?;Hasn't ever thought about it

The basics
Name; Angel X
Nickname(s); Angie
Age;9
Gender;Female
Sign;Virgo
Role;Clubs

On the outside
Height;3'0
Weight;28 kgs
Body type;Tiny
Skin tone;Light
Eye color;Brown
Hair color;Blonde
Hair style;Messy, she won't tie it up.
Piercings;Ears
Tattoos;None
Other body mods?;Wears Club earrings

Digging a little deeper
Personality;Angel is a cheeky little girl. She is witty, funny, caring, clever, quick and positive, but its not uncalled of for her to be stroppy, dramatic, and a snitch.
History;Angel was a very sick baby. Born premature her mother whom was a teen mom had given her up, Angel stayed in hospital for the first few years of life, never really having anywhere to call home, when she was 6, she slipped under the radar, something happened somewhere and then no one knew where she went, she was gone. She lived on the streets and was adopted by Leo, she was one of the first kids that Hawk took in. She looks about 6 when in reality she has just turned 9, making her perfect for distractions, shop lifting and whatever else Clubs may require her to do, currently she is being trained up to hack into tablets.
Likes;Singing, animals, old people, chocolate and sweets.
Dislikes;Needles, hospitals, orphanages.

The basics
Name; Luca Ashton
Nickname(s); Ash
Age;17
Gender;Male
Sign;Taurus
Role;Spade

On the outside
Height;5'10
Weight;79 kgs
Body type;Lanky
Skin tone;Light-olive
Eye color;Hazel
Hair color;Dirty Blonde
Hair style;Flopped over his forehead
Piercings; None.
Tattoos;Red spade on his left arm
Other body mods?;Always carries around a pack of cards in his back pocket

Digging a little deeper
Personality;Luca is quiet, he barely talks, barely lets any feelings show, and is silent around the people he cares about. He is friendly with the public and has acquired a few friends. He's romantic and sentimental at the best of times, but shuts up his emotions.
History;Luca left his family in Manchester, England, to attend boarding school outside of New York. After his scholarship fell through, his family couldn't afford the plane ticket home. His family thought that Ash managed to stay with a friends family, but this was just his cover up plan to stop his parents from worrying, Ash has been living on the streets for about 6 months. He began to share his magic tricks with the public to earn some money, and met Scooter through that, Scooter invited him back to the diner, and they've been best friends since. Luca dreams of earning enough to get back to the UK one day, but for now, his magic tricks and pick-pocketing ways are just getting him by, day by day.
Likes;Magic tricks, parkour (Which he is slowly learning), studying.
Dislikes;'Sleeping it rough', being cold, having to wear dirty clothes, sharing his feelings.

Romantic/dating info
Sexuality/orientation;Heterosexual
Gender preference;Females
Relationship status;Crushing
Crush? S/O?;Crushing on Ambrosia.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:20 am

Stay out of my way
Name:Alesha Marcok Falls here
NickName:little miss feisty
Height: 5,7
Weight: 100
Hair/Eye color: picture
Birthday: december,25
Identifying features: a small club on her ankle
History: she ran away from her parents when she was 8 and has joined the clubs
Personality: kind,tough,flirty,sassy
Pet peeves: people who are scared of spades
Fears: lightning
Crush/Boyfriend: king of clubs/hawk
(Known) Family: unknown
Skills: she is good at sneaking around
Weaknesses: fist fights
Theme Song: eye of the tiger
Other: she has a crow tattoo on her back[/i]
Are you ok with me using your OC in a comic that may or may not make money? yes
Last edited by Gray! on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainfallish » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:38 am

───────────────

name: Edward Ace Racoosin.
Nickname: "Lucky" "Ace".
Group: Joker.
sexuality: Heterosexual.
Features: tattoo of a rose on his right wrist.
pets: A pet cat, called Flint.
hair color: brown.
eye color: blue.
height: 62.5".
birthday: 17th April.
sign: Aries.
(year) animal: Ox.
pet peeves: People who think they are
the best.

───────────────
personality/history:
Edward is the kind of person you would want around, Witty and funny, he uses his jokes to bide the time and have some fun, but sometimes he takes it a bit too far and can make a joke about the wrong thing, but he really means the best. He is sarcastic a lot, most of the time, fully able to speak the so language, but he really means well, he wants to be ina group, but doesn't like the idea of a leader, but is thinking about it.
Edward was raised up like any other kid, until a fire broke out in his house and his family was murdered by the flames, he was put into a orphanage, he watched as other kids left happily, but he decided to just run away.
Strengths:
Jokes, happy atmosphere, athletics.
Weaknesses:
Family, unable to know when to stop the jokes, fear of the dark.
Fear:
Nyctophobia
Notes:
You can use Edward/Lucky, as long as you credit me c;
Last edited by Rainfallish on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rainfallish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainfallish » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:39 am

───────────────

name: Luca Sage.
Nickname: 'Zero' 'Wolfy' (by Alice)
Group: Clubs.
sexuality: Heterosexual.
Features: lots of bracelets, chain locket.
pets: N/A.
hair color: brown.
eye color: gray-blue eyes.
height: 54".
birthday: 17th January 2006.
sign: Capricorn.
(year) animal: Dog.
pet peeves: Loud noises/high
pitched noises.

───────────────
personality/history:
Shy, quiet and intelligent Luca won't pick a fight with anyone, but will fight if ordered to, he hates hurting people if there is no reason, but will if there is a reasonable explanation. He is kind and caring and will tend to others wounds.
See here for his history

He then lived a normal-ish life, not much is known, but now he utterly hates his parents, especially his father.
Strengths:
Good at tending to other's wounds, comforting people.
Weaknesses:
weak at fighting, thunder.
Fear:
Astraphobia
Notes:
You can use Luca, as long as you credit me and Mangoe c;
Last edited by Rainfallish on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rainfallish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainfallish » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:40 am

───────────────

name: Brooklyn McKay
Nickname: 'Nightingale' 'Night'
Group: Spades.
sexuality: Asexual.
Features: Spade tattoo on wrist.
pets: N/A.
hair color: black.
eye color: blue eyes.
height: 63".
birthday: 3rd January .
sign: Capricorn.
(year) animal: Tiger.
pet peeves: Posh/rich
people.

───────────────
personality/history:
quiet, dangerous, mysterious and cunning are a few words that might just name Brooklyn, never telling much secrets, or any at all, hardly ever speaking, can lead to one sided conversations, but apart from that she is loyal and brave, and would easily risk her life for her group.
She was brought up in an orphanage after her parents didn't want her anymore, she then raised up in the orphanage until she was adopted, and brought up in that family for about a year before she ran away and she became a street kid.
Strengths:
stealth, knives, anything to do with sneaking
Weaknesses:
Kids and dogs
Fear:
Dementophobia
Notes:
You can use Brooklyn, as long as you credit me c;
Last edited by Rainfallish on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rainfallish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ashton |*~ and ~*| Lobelia

Postby Colorfulcat » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:56 am

➳♤➳♤➳♤➳♤➳♤
Ashton
Goff

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Spades
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝Life is nothing but a competition to be
the criminal rather than the victim.❞

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Ashton Lura Goff
nicknames Luna
age 15 years old
gender female

appearance
height 5'4"
weight 102lbs
build skinny
eyes blue
hair brown

base traits
main trait judgemental
+ traits she is courageous and decisive.
- traits she can be shy and coarse, but is
also manipulative, reckless and forceful.

relationships
family open (unknown to her)
friends open
enemies open
romantic open/wip

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ashton always lived a hard life, even before she actually ran away. Never attending any sort of school, Ashton spent most of her early life following her older brother and sister around as they skipped school and got into trouble instead. When she was eleven years old she ran away with them, and lived a fairly easy street life for over three years. Right after she turned fourteen, though, they were both arrested, and Ashton assumed they had gone to jail. She wasn't on her own for too long before she found the Spades and was accepted into the group.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Ashton is usually extremely courageous and reckless. Though she often doubts herself, she loves acting fearless and seeming strong, not caring much if she gets in trouble. She can get very shy and nervous, but tries to overpower this, usually causing her to be coarse or forceful. She often starts her sentences with "well." Ashton loves large crowds, all blue things, and especially misty autumn afternoons. She likes to wear dusky color clothes, gray, black or blue, and has a small collection of simple jewelry.

➳♧➳♧➳♧➳♧➳♧
Lobelia
Coleman

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Clubs
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝Always do right. This will gratify
some people and astonish the rest.❞

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Lobelia Verda Coleman
nicknames Bell
age 9 years old
gender female

appearance
height 4'3"
weight 60lbs
build thin
eyes green
hair brown

base traits
main trait optimistic
+ traits she is nurturing, imaginative
and inspirational.

- traits she is spontaneous, dishonest,
foolish, sensitive and she can be reckless.

relationships
family open
friends open
enemies open
romantic n/a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lobelia was born into a wealthy family, but was orphaned when she was seven. She never liked living at the orphanage, but was too scared to do anything about it until a couple months ago when a few kids, most older than her, decided to make a plan the runaway. Jumping at the opportunity to escape, Lobelia went with them. It wasn't long before most of them had been found and taken back to the orphanage, and any that were left had spread out in fear of being found. In her short search for someone who could help her, she was found by the Clubs and quickly joined their ranks.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Lobelia usually appears very sweet and caring, but once someone gets close to her it is clearer she's not quite just that. Though Bell loves healing and nurturing things, whether it be animals or her friends, she is very foolish and often lies to get out of trouble, seeing almost all decisions as life or death. She is also very optimistic and imaginative, often daydreaming about things she hopes for or wants to make happen. She occasionally uses slang when upset and is hardly ever sarcastic. Lobelia also loves thunderstorms if she knows she safe from them.

Also I give permission for both my character to be used in your comic.
Last edited by Colorfulcat on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:38 am, edited 27 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Not all those who wander are lost
╚══════════════════════════════╝

ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════╗
Save Our Earth ❥❥❥ Our One and Only

╚═════════════════════════╝

Colorfulcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery