Magic & Muggles Forms And Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Magic & Muggles Forms And Discussion

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:19 am

Form:
Code: Select all
Nickname:
Year:
Sexuality:
Image:
Backstory:
House:
Blood:
Crush:
Personality:
Best Friend:
Other:

Hope you enjoy! Ask questions here!
Back to the Roleplay: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3378576
Last edited by ptolemaea on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Magic & Muggles Forms And Discussion

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:25 am

Name: Scarlett lyric black
Nickname: Scar
Year: 5
Sexuality: Straight
Image: Image
Backstory: Mom is Rebecca Lupin, who died when Scarlett was 6, Father is Sirius Black. She Is An Only Child. She was sent to live with her father In Azkaban, until she got a Hogwarts letter when she was 11
House: Slytherin
Blood: Pure
Crush: Ronald Weasley
Personality: Shy
Best Friend: Draco Malfoy
Other: Has Slight Anger issues, and gifted at potions
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:30 pm

Name: Thomas Lestrange
Nickname: Tom
Year: 5th year
Sexuality: Bisexual
Image: None
Backstory: Thomas was born to bellatrix and rodolphus lestrange almost year before they were sent to Azkaban after the longbottom attack. Instead of being raised by them, he was raised but his fathers dad. This is where he learn how to be a good mannered gentleman and cruel to those below him. Till he got his letter for hogwarts.
House: Slytherin
Blood: Pureblood
Crush: Open
Personality:Thomas can be a good friend to anyone who can get past his crazy personality and he come off rude to many who don't know him. Any that become his friend will have kindness and loyalty. Friendliness and a slight temper. He love to mess around people which makes him as crazy as his mother is said to be. He can quite polite to others when he wants something and lash out at others when embarrassed. With his personality like this some people even a few classmates think him a bit unstable, even thought he might not be.
Best Friend: None yet
Other: Tom has longish, curly, messy dark brown almost black hair that reaches to the top half of his shoulders. His eyes are cold hazel color with a weird look that appears in his eyes randomly. His skin is quiet pale with a bridge of freckles over his nose and a slim built to his body. He wears an old bracelet that belonged to his mother, that has his family crest on it. He has a hidden musical locket that shows a wizard photo of his as a baby with his parents.

(I hope this is ok. Haven't used a photo for the oc.)
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:27 am

accepted
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:16 am

Yeah can't wait to roles play with you guys.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:19 am

Name: Caelan Leann Scamander
Nickname: Cae or Hiccup
Year: Fifth
Sexuality: Demisexual/Heteromantic
Backstory: Caelan was born to Mr Scamander [Newt and Porpentina Scamander's Son] and Rowena Black [Sirius Black's sister]. Her paternal grandparents where babysitting her when Cae's parents were brutally murdered by You-Know-Who. This tragedy left the two month old baby to be raised by Newt and Porpentina Scamander. Growing up, Cae developed a love for magical animals [just like her grandfather] and often snuck into Newts briefcase to see the many creatures he kept. On her eleventh birthday, Caelan received a letter inviting her to both Hogwarts and Ilvermorny School. Although her grandparents had different views, the young girl wanted Hogwarts.
House: Hufflepuff
Blood: Half-Blood
Crush: Draco Malfoy & Thomas Lestrange
Personality: Dedicated, Hardworking, A little eccentric, magizoologist-in-training, caring, intelligent
Best Friend: Pip - her Bowtruckle
Other: She is always wearing her grandfathers old school scarf [grey and yellow instead of black and yellow]. She is also blind in her left eye. She's also Scarlett's cousin [if that's alright]

[Id also like to play Harry please]
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:06 am

Accepted and Yes! Scar is nice overall, so it's fine!
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:10 am

Cool thanks
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antiquitรฉs » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:23 pm

[ guessing this is where we post our characters? haven't been on the rp boards in a while so i kinda forgot how things worked lol ]
Name: Marcelle Eveline Kestrel
Nickname: commonly called Marcie.
Year: fifth
Sexuality: straight.
Image: tba; have a description until then~
Marcelle is a slim woman of about 5'1. her skin is naturally a light tanned color, or "sun-kissed", as she calls it. her eyes are a light hazel, though the green is much stronger. her hair is short and a dark strawberry blonde color, almost a red color; she prefers to keep her hair in loose pigtails. she wears large black cat-eye glasses, since Marcelle has terrible eyesight.
Her clothing style is modest and relaxed. she was raised in an old-fashioned home, and it reflects onto her clothing.
Backstory: she was born in France, and raised in the countryside with her magical family. when she was seven, her baby brother was born and she was his self-proclaimed mentor. she grew up like any other wizard child until she turned ten. her family was mostly English, and had a strong bias towards Hogwarts. after some bickering between her parents, it was agreed that she would be sent to Hogwarts (since she also had poor English skills at the time, and her father was adamant about his children being fluent in more than one language). she was sent alone to live with her grandmother in England, and on her birthday she received her Hogwarts letter.
House: Hufflepuff
Blood: pureblood
Crush: n/a
Personality: Quiet and rather serious. Sheโ€™s remarkably bright when it comes to academics, but not so much in the common sense field. In fact, she tends to make rash decisions without thinking of their outcome. Sheโ€™s honest and very loyal to those she deems worthy. Marcelle has a taste for the finer things in life, and has low impulses from that. Sheโ€™ll spend large amounts of money on things that can be found cheaper, but since i'ts a higher price she believes itโ€™s better.
Best Friend: her tabby cat, Olivier. [feel free to pm me]
Other: a very noticeable French accent. she has a bit of a stutter when talking to new people or a crowd, which may come from her anxiety.
Last edited by antiquitรฉs on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
antiquitรฉs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:47 pm

Accepted!
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me