Welcome to Alola Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Welcome to Alola Discussion Thread

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:41 pm

I want to make Brendan but..I'm just to lazy to draw him. Umu
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:35 pm

AcetheKidd wrote:I want to make Brendan but..I'm just to lazy to draw him. Umu

Come on! Go Ace! ^-^
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Me can't draw humans umu
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:57 pm

ur probably better than me :3)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:36 pm

If anyone wants to interact with any of my characters minus Gold, just let me know. I have so many characters and they're like doing nothing right now
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:45 pm

I doubt Lily..lol

And yeah, I got alot a bunch of people open
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:08 pm

I bet you are XD lel :3

I do as well. 4 to be precise. Im just too lazy to type.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:14 pm

Eh now I really don't have much to do. This sucks....
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guil » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:36 pm

{ Finally finished my oc! Surprisingly my tiny binary tool pic of him aged well from yesterday, so I'll use that as the image ref ^^ }

-----

➳name; Valerie "Val" Gale
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Ace, gray-romantic
    ➳crush; Not towards anyone in particular, no
    ➳trainer class; Intermediate, specialized with bug types
    ➳region of origin; Unova
    ➳pokemon;
    Image "Bibi" - ✨ Wimpod ♀

Image "Crim" - Scizor ♀

Image "Vez" - Scolipede ♀

Image "Sol" - Larvesta ♂

Image "Striker" - Galvantula ♂

Image "Marion" - Ribombee ♂

➳hair; Actual white.
    ➳eyes; Pale yellow.
    ➳skin tone; White.
    ➳build; Slender and thin, but lacking muscles or toning. A bit on the waifish side.
    ➳height; 5'5" (165cm)
    ➳weight; 107.25 lbs
    ➳apparel; A red lightweight neckwarmer, a green drape cardigan, a yellow tee shirt, white shorts, and white crew socks with red running shoes.

➳family; Vincent (older brother), Marcus (father), Clarice (mother)

➳history; Besides being born in Nimbasa City, not much could've been said about Val as he was a fairly unremarkable kid. He used to frequent the amusement parks and rides around his home, mess around with tourists, and generally enjoy childish timewasters. But he gradually became reclusive, due largely to a very harsh school life whittling away at self esteem and his desire to reach out to others. By then he had just one pokemon, Larvesta, from his older brother. He ended up becoming home-schooled, rarely went out in the day, and did his best to avoid former classmates and peers. His few outdoor interests shifted from messing around on ferris wheel rides and playing with stranger's Lillipups to sneaking out at night to sulk around or go running off to Castelia City to watch Burgh's gym battles. A few long years of spectating at the Castelia Gym to pass time more or less gave him the idea to become specialized in bug-types. He decided to build up his single pokemon team with a wild-caught Venipede and an abandoned Joltik he found. It also so happened that after those new additions, Val got into trouble from wandering. One night he was jumped by a group of shady trainers on his way back from Castelia City. On top of the stress of cutting off social interaction at school, he was reasonably frightened out of what used to be one of his very few hobbies. To fill the gap in his schedule, he browsed online battling forums for training tips, and there picked up a small friend group. Those friends ended up being the ones to help him regain self confidence, give him emotional support, provide a less nihilistic view of things, and were the ones to convince him to start his pokemon journey with the hopes that they could eventually challenge each other someday. After half a year of preparation with training up his small team, Val beat Burgh at Castelia City with an impressive quick victory, then turned his attention towards the competitive battling scene to further improve. He managed to impress his brother (and quite a few others) by winning numerous local tournaments and the Bolt Badge within just a few months. It was evident he had talent and skill as a trainer, so it wasn't a complete surprise for him to be picked to go to Alola to help out with the situation. Before leaving, Val's older brother gifted him a shiny Wimpod along with a Ribombee and Scizor to ensure he would be safe with a fully stocked pokemon team.

➳personality; Generally speaking Val readily shows a curious and outgoing personality, recovered after a period of being a shy, if not a cold and hostile shut-in. Usually he talks with a lighthearted attitude and keeps up a friendly face, striving to try and reach out more by starting small-talk with those he finds interesting or like-minded. This amiable behavior might lead one to think he's naiive and therefore easily manipulated, but in that case one would be wrong. Evidence of his past mistreatment by peers come through whenever he reads someone as acting similarly to those who've used him, and he's liable to quickly lash out at the offender, often with no hesitations. More shades of old times come up when an opportunity to over-achieve is given, with Val acting in a way like he has something dire to prove, or like he must at least impress others. This is caused mostly from old, self-detrimental perfectionism he developed, putting him in the mindset that he has to be incredible or perfect to amount to anything. Whenever he fails, he takes it personally and pretty badly, but hides away negative feelings to avoid ruining others moods- even when he feels like his failures are eating him alive. Though he occasionally cracks a joke at his own expense and shrugs off (or laughs along with) any casual or petty comments towards himself, any serious insult directed to whatever and whoever he likes and idolizes gets him upset quickly, which can break his cheerful manner quite suddenly. On a wider scope of personality, his main aspirations in life are hazy; past completing whatever task presented at hand and the general idea of being a good enough trainer to face his friends, there's not much he's charted out for himself. However, Val manages to be, or at least acts convincingly like he's content with life, seeking pleasures and experience, trying to make bonds, and going out in the world rather than hiding away as he did before.

➳other; I apologize if his bio is too long!
    TL;DR - this kid was bullied really badly, became reclusive, made online friends and went out only at night just to watch burgh battle or to go walk off bad moods. really likes bug types, blame burgh for it. talented as a trainer, wants to be known in the competitive scene. big bro gave him cool 'mons. currently our kid here is doing better than he was before, tries hard to be nice and to socialize, but obviously his past left a mark on him emotionally and psychologically.
Last edited by guil on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
G U I L M O N ——— !!!
xx ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ xx
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▞ ─────────── ▚
nev or guil.
he/they. adult.
nb bi, here 2 cry
bc college hurts.
i draw + rp.
past usernames:
tiz, saikyouiku.

▚ ──── Image ──── ▞

▞ ─────────── ▚
links go here
rp ad adopts
... ... ...

▚ ─────────── ▞

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀
▖──────────────────────────────▗
" A Digimon which has an appearance like a
dinosaur that still retains its youth. Although
it is still a Child, its potential as a "Combat -
- Species", something which all Digimon nat-
-urally possess, is very high, and it hides the
ferocious personality of a carnivorous beast.
The mark drawn on its abdomen is called the
"Digital Hazard", which is inscribed on those
that have the potential to cause massive da-
-mage to computer data. " ——— wikimon.

▘──────────────────────────────▝
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
guil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:05 am

He is accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me