|Journey| Discussion and Forms thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Who should be the leader?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:49 am

Ivypelt
25%
Sagefoot
No votes
Snaketwist
75%

Total votes : 4

|Journey| Discussion and Forms thread

Postby rose petals. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:35 am

Knestled deep into a thick mountain range are the cats of Sorrelclan. The steep mountain Joaneses as the twolegs call it towers over the camp, giving the clan shelter from storms. The twoleg mountain Java is 9,853 feet high and is where the cats do most of their hunting. A twoleg couldn't climb 1/3 of the way up Java, but a cat could go halfway. Twolegs began work on the range, tearing apart mountains and exploding cliffs for their thunderpaths and railroads. They built farms on the dormant volcanoes and towns in gorges and flat areas. Soon, Sorrelclan began to worry about the humans. The deputy, Icefeather, thought the clan should leave imeadiatley. Juniperstar told her deputy that the idea was silly, and that twolegs were no match for Sorrelclan. Icefeather was enraged, soon he organized a small group of followers that agreed with his descision. One night, when he was asleep. Starclan warned him in three sunrises that the twolegs were planning to trap the cats and build upon the gorge, in order to save the clan Starclan asked Icefeather to try again to convince Juniperstar. The deputy pleaded but the she-cat

stood firm and held her ground. The night before the twolegs came, Juniperstar recieved a horrible illness. StarClan told her that she had to lead her cats away. Juniperstar pleaded and said she would never leave her homeland, so she died of the illness. Icefeather had sent his followers away that night before Junipestar died and he became leader. In the morning when he was about to name the new deputy and receive nine lives, Sorrelclan turned on him. Four of the strongest warriors Dawnfang, Foxclaw, Oliveheart, and Scarface brutally attacked him and killed him. Scarface declared himself the new leader after he had delivered the death blow and proclaimed to Sorrelclan that they would fight the twolegs whether they were coming or not. At sun high that day twolegs attacked the ravine and Sorrelclan fought back, their battalion lead by Scarstar. The twolegs blocked the exits and corralled the cats together, then captured each and every one. However, ten cats had been sent away, unknowing of Icefeather's death. They made their way out of the mountains and chose a leader. Now their journey really begins. Where ever the cats decide to live they will begin their dynasty, carving and crafting their very own clan. However, they can't make the journey alone. With the help of Kittypets, rogues, and loners, the last remaining cats of Sorrleclan might be able to survive.
Last edited by rose petals. on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |Journey| Discussion and Forms thread

Postby rose petals. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:39 am

So Basically
User»Neenee777
Name»Ivypelt
Gender»molly
Age»31 moons
Rank»Warrior

Deep Inside
Personality»Ivypelt
is a
warm kind and gentle she-cat.
She is quiet
and well concentrated. She is
unaware of
her mate's death but is still a
tangled mix of
feelings becasue his last words
were 'go, I'll be fine.'

Crush»Open
Mate»Icefeather
Kits»Goldenpaw Lionpaw

Last edited by rose petals. on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:39 am

So Basically
User»Neenee777
Name»Knat
Gender»tom
Age»46 moons
Rank»Rogue

Deep Inside
Personality»
Knat is a power seeking,
blood
thirsty tom. He has an
embarrasing soft spot
for kits. And hates kittypets.

Crush»Open
Mate»Open
Kits»Open[/i]

Last edited by rose petals. on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohdeerieme » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:09 am

MOTHWING
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

xxxxxxxxxxx
name mothwing
gender ♂ male
age 28 moons
rank medicine cat

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
mate/crush n/a
kits n/a
likes xx
dislikes xx

xxxxxxxxxxx
    Mothwing has short, grey tabby fur with fawn undertones and white splotches around his face and stomach. His nose is tri-colored with flecks of different dark pinks. His eyes are a brilliant amber color and he has decent vision, though in the dark his sight it quite poor compared to others. He has a thin, athletic build with long legs. As such he's quite agile and excels in running, climbing, jumping and swimming. Being so, he would do best with an apprentice that does poof my in these areas but does well fighting. Mothwing speaks in a eloquent, almost lofty tone. As for his personality he's quite a happy cat, and rarely gets too upset. His ever cheery tone even in terrible situations can be a bit unnerving to others. He's fairly kind to others, but may mess with them for his own enjoyment, never with malicious intentions though. While he may be a bit manipulative and sarcastic he's loyal to his clan though and through. This doesn't mean that he won't find your weaknesses and use them against you. He wasn't aggressive or bloodthirsty as he sees many other cats. He doesn't look down on those of a lower position, but he doesn't understand the appeal of hunting or fighting. Mothwing is a gentle and sometimes affectionate cat but he can also be rather independent and aloof. He isn't at all submissive and any kind of harsh methods to get him to be will fail. He will however listen to his superiors but he considers himself a second in command and will offer his input on any risky decisions. While he may seems dignified or snobby in the way he carries himself, he isn't. Gentle and usually friendly, he's generally very kind. Not all a push over, though he's prone to being passive aggressive. He can be rude and he had been, but the most you get out of him is some good natured banter on most occasions. He also has the capability to be manipulative and sly, but thats rare. Often quiet and calm, he's seems like a trustworthy cat to most. Many come to him as a therapist of sorts in order to solve their problems or just cheer them up with some humor. He's also considered a peace keeper within and out of the clan. While very fatherly and sweet he has no real desire for a family, not that his job as a meddie cat would let him have one anyways. Mothwing is typically patient but gets bored easily. This can resort to him spending hours of his time cleaning up around the camp. This of course can be annoying to others, as many don't like him rearranging everything. He hates being left out on any information, and he'll do what he can to find out everything he can. Another important factor is that he's very strong willed. Once he puts his foot down your chances of persuading are very slim. His somewhat subborn behavior can be a nuisance to some, but he doesn't care much. Despite being a very confident seeming cat he's very insecure about his abilities. He always thinks be could've done better. This doesn't stop him from doing his job though. His job as a med cat is what he holds above everything else. He is however very prideful with his intelligence and speed, her takes much offence when anyone claims to be better than him in those two sections. As for this toms past, it's somewhat interesting. His mother had been the leader of a neighbouring clan. She'd died while giving birth so Mothwing never knew her. His father was a medicine cat, one of the best. While medicine cats weren't to have kits, he did. It wasn't an option to demote him or exile him. As he had no apprentice and they just lost their leader they couldn't afford him being gone too. He did his best to raise his son but he soon feel ill and died. Mothwings somewhat arrogant or cocky nature comes from the fact that he came from a family of high ranking cats. His parents are also the reason for his insecurities. Some blamed him for his mothers death, and he felt responsible for not being able to help his father. From the day his father died he vowed to try and live up to his parents greatness, but he always feels like he's not good enough. By the time his father died, he was still young. Another female of the group took him under her wing. She became his adopted mother and the were inseparable. That is until the same illness that claimed his father infected the rest of the clan. Many died but his adopted mother wouldn't let them be infected. She took him and ran to far way clan. They accepted them and probably treated him better than He was treats in his previous clan. He wont admit this though, as nostalgia blocks out the bad things that happend. Once he was an adolescent he was to be the new medicine cat of the  clan. It was also the same time his adoptive mother disappeared. She was getting older and grew tired of clan life. She left in the night, leaving Mothwing to live out his own life.
Ohdeerieme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:13 am

Accepted!

"Roses are red,
love,

violets are
blue.

bird in the
heavens,

know I love you."
heya i'm rose! i'm pretty active on this site so feel
free to dm me! i enjoy roleplaying warrior cats,
hunger games, and other stuff. i've been a part
of cs since 2015. i'm a singer and actress, also i
have a cat and a dog who i love dearly <3
used to be: rosegold.
♦ hunger games rp ♦
♦ discussion thread♦
♦ character storage ♦
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊱// so it goes

Postby moon walker, » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:08 pm

sagekit
, sagep
aw,
sa
gefoot

v

name; sagefoot age; 30 mo
ons gender; female rank; w
arrior of sorrelclan pelt; wh
ite, long eyes; olive green b
uild;
lithe, tall mate; curre
ntly none father; sparrowey
es mother; meadow-whisker

┌────────────┐

sagefoot was born a
s the youngest of fo
ur to warriors mead
ow-whisker and spa
rroweyes. she learn
ed at a young age h
ow important a stro
ng army was to any
war when her fathe

└────────────┘
┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐

r died of greencough. the tragedy strengthened the bond between sa
gefoot and her siblings and ultimately propelled her foreword into ea
rning her status as a warrior, which she is very proud of. because of t
his bond, the decision to leave sorrelclan was a difficult one for sage
foot, but she had faith in starclan and felt that it was very necessary.

└ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

sagefoot is often described as both thoughtful and tho
ughtless at the same time. this warrior tends to take i
n everything around her yet also manage to act on imp
ulses and instinct. she can be very humorous and finds
sarcasm to be a remedy for all awkward situations but
she takes her job very seriously and always tries to thi
nk of the general will. sagefoot is blind in one eye due
to an accident as a kit, but she can still hold her own i
n most fights and even jokes about it. she fancies hers
elf a trickster and has no problem using sneaky tactics.
moon walker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:43 pm

Accepted! Wow your form is amazing!
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moon walker, » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Lol, thanks! I got bored so I kind of went on a coding spree. By the way, I really
          love this rp idea. It sounds super interesting!
moon walker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:34 pm

Thanks!
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Junipertail | the Motherly

Postby Sarcastic Kitty » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:01 pm

name Junipertail
past names Juniperkit, Juniperpaw
age 23 Moons
gender She-Cat
clan Sorrelclan
rank Queen

fur color Black, White
fur length Medium/Long
markings Black Patches
eye color Pine Green
build Petite, Slender

pos traits Gentle, Friendly, Motherly
neg traits Stubborn, Overprotective
neu traits Intelligent, Kind-Hearted

crush Open - tbd
mate Lioncry
kin Lilydust Skytail Cloudnose
kits (unborn) Lionkit (m), Snowkit (f),
Stagkit(m)

other N/a

Junipertail was born to Owlscreech and Quailfeather of Sorrelclan, alongside her littermates Lilykit, Skykit, and Cloudkit. Then named Juniperkit, she was a warm, bubbly little kit who cared very little for competition, unlike her brothers. Cloudkit and Skykit were constantly bickering and competing with one another, much to their sisters' chagrin. But Juniperkit never let it bother her. She preferred playing with their denmate, Lionkit, anyway. Lionkit was two moons older that Juniperkit but he had pretty much fallen for her the second she opened those pretty green eyes of hers. And Juniperkit couldn't help but feel the same way about the dashing young tomcat. Throughout their apprenticehood, Juniperpaw and Lionpaw courted one another, making it official when they becane warriors. A little less than nine moons later, Junipertail finds herself widowed and pregnant on a perilous journey with the kittens due any day.
Sarcastic Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me