ShineClan Discussion (The Four Clans)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ShineClan Discussion (The Four Clans)

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:31 am

Ok! Fill in the form that is in the roleplay thread
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can love a cat with ALL your life!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:05 am

Cool ^.^

I'll fill one out for leader and med cat
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:06 am

The leader is actually going to be Snakestar, (Snakestep), so, fill one in for medicine cat and whatever you feel like!
(For mod, please fill in the form that is also in the roleplay thread)
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:13 am

Ah, alright that's fine
I was kinda iffy on having both positions anyway lol
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:14 am

Fill in the form
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:15 am

JOINING CODE:
Code: Select all
[color=#8040FF]
Username:
Cat's Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Mate:
Crush:
Family:
History:
Apperance or Image:[/color]

And would you mind if you also had cats in another Clan?
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:22 am

I'm alright with that too lol
It'll just take me a few minutes, but I'll get some more in there
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:23 am

Ok
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:35 am

Shineclan
Username: Silvermane67
Cat's Name: Yellowleaf
Clan: Shineclan
Personality: Yellowleaf is kind of paranoid about certain things and can be superstitious at times. He's a great healer and knows a lot about herbs, which definitely will come in handy in case of emergency. He's always had a great connection with Starclan.
Mate: None
Crush: None
Family: N/A ~ Possibly make some up later ??
History: As an apprentice, he never felt like he was destined to become a warrior and he was sent dreams by Starclan constantly that he never remembered. Eventually, he got a prophetic dream about becoming a medicine cat and went through his re-naming ceremony with Snakestar. He'd like to say that he's pretty close with his leader, and rightly so.
Appearance or Image: He has bright yellow eyes and a mottled cream and grey coat.

Cat's Name: Cherryfeather
Personality: Cherryfeather is especially bubbly and excited about little things. She's an extremely skilled hunter and always volunteers to be the first one on the dawn hunting patrols.
Family: N/A
History: N/A
Apperance or Image: Cherryfeather is a cream and light ginger tortoiseshell cat with dark blue eyes.

I would like to be a moderator!
What I could do to help: Keep the rp clean, realistic, and as close to the books as possible. Most of the lore is pretty interesting and I like to uphold it.
Type of Moderator (choose one): Rule Mod
Last edited by Silvermane67 on Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:36 am

Silvermane67 wrote:
Shineclan
Cat's Name: Yellowleaf
Personality: Yellowleaf is kind of paranoid about certain things and can be superstitious at times. He's a great healer and knows a lot about herbs, which definitely will come in handy in case of emergency. He's always had a great connection with Starclan.
Family: N/A ~ Possibly make some up later ??
History: As an apprentice, he never felt like he was destined to become a warrior and he was sent dreams by Starclan constantly that he never remembered. Eventually, he got a prophetic dream about becoming a medicine cat and went through his re-naming ceremony with Snakestar. He'd like to say that he's pretty close with his leader, and rightly so.
Appearance or Image: He has bright yellow eyes and a mottled cream and grey coat.

Cat's Name: Cherryfeather
Personality: Cherryfeather is especially bubbly and excited about little things. She's an extremely skilled hunter and always volunteers to be the first one on the dawn hunting patrols.
History: N/A
Apperance or Image: Cherryfeather is a cream and light ginger tortoiseshell cat with dark blue eyes.

Autumnclan
Cat's Name: NIghtwhisper
Clan: Autumnclan
Personality: Nightwhisper is very dutiful and expects to be well respected. He doesn't get a huge ego or is too self-involved, but he takes his job seriously and would give his life to his clan time and time again.
History: Was a former kitty-pet way back when and wandered into the forest after his sister did the same and never came back. He was formerly the meanest cat in the Twolegplace and was easily guided towards the warrior path.
Apperance or Image: He dark brown with lighter brown flecks and amber/yellow eyes.

accepted!
would you like to be a mod?
if so, fill out:
Code: Select all
[color=#FF00FF]I would like to be a moderator!
What I could do to help:
Username:
Type of Moderator (choose one): Form Mod| Rule Mod|Warning Mod|
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me