Mysterious Island-Furry RP-Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Mysterious Island-Furry RP-Discussion

Postby Rusty20 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:29 am

Welcome to, Mysterious Island Discussion Thread!

First off this is the mysterious island furry roleplay discussion thread, Please post your character forms and discuss things here.

Members

Rusty20 (Kimbly Midnight, Rose Midnight, and Snowy Jewel)

Rules

1. No extremely Magically powerful Characters and no overly powerful characters that can defeat anything without getting touched. And I'm kind of picky on how powerful they can be as we don't want any God Modding.

2. No OPing your character.

3. Your character cannot be perfect, make them have at least two bad things about them.

4. Always obey Tess's rules.

5. There must be at least two sentences in a post. While they talk counts.

6. Each role player will get left behind if they don't post for 3 days without telling me they're not going to be posting. When left behind I'll make it so everyone still knows about your character but they're just not around, If you are gone for a week without telling me, I will make it be like your character was never here.

7. Please capitalize letters in the beginning of a sentence, and add commas when you need, You are all not too young to add these correct grammar items. At least a paragraph about four or more sentences each post please. This rule does not give you a strike, or anything bad, except me telling you not to do that and to fix your mistake. (If you have learning Disabilities tell me and I'll make an exception to this Rule.)

8. When out of character, use parentheses.

9. Remember, It is okay to ask other roleplayers about what you must do, if you are confused. And If someone is confused please kindly help them.

10. Have fun!

11. No having your characters crushing on your other characters. It's fine If they are in awe over themselves or another character of yours, but no crushing!

12. Any questions or comments will be PMed to me if it is to me. In your form on -Other-, put Karin Midnight, to prove you read through the rules. If you missed it, you will not get a strike.

13. If you want to make a New Area. PM me your idea.

14. Please Don't just leave if you Don't like what's happening in my Roleplay, PM and I'll try to make it better with your suggestions.

15. You may Role Play in the style of your choice as long as it's within the rules. Also no criticizing other people's styles, This just causes conflicts and hurt feelings.

16. In this RP Magic can't heal broken bones and internal Injuries. Only injuries that can be seen on the outside of the body can be healed by magic.

17. I'm going to RP with maximum of six Members at once to keep this under control, Although we can have quite a few more characters then that they just have to be controlled by a maximum of six people.

18. If you're going to quit or just not Role Play on here for a long amount of time please tell me and the People your Role Playing with.

19. I'm Relatively new to Roleplaying so any suggestions or ideas are highly appreciated.

20. Remember to check these rules often. They are updated a lot.

Simple From (You can use your own if you like)

Code: Select all

-Username-

-Name-

-Age-

-Gender-

-Species-

-Crush-

-Talent and or special abilities-

-Personality-

-Description (Can be an image)-

-Likes-

-Dislikes-

-Other-

Left Behind

Main RP Thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3185692
Last edited by Rusty20 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mysterious Island-Furry RP-Discussion

Postby Rusty20 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:38 am

-Username-
Rusty20
-Name-
Karin Midnight
-Age-
-Height/Weight-
5'3/ 100
-Gender-
Female
-Species-
Fox
-Birthplace-
Unknow
-Birthday-
September 16
-Abilities and weapon-
Since she lived in the woods alone for ten years she is a excellent Wilderness survivalist, She is also very street smart and good at surviving with nothing. She can move very quickly and quietly blending into shadows and dark backgrounds she is especially good at this when it's night time. She is very intelligent from reading books she borrows from the local library she is also a great cook since a vast majority of the books she borrows are cook books and she has learned to make some pretty great meals on a camp fire with next to no food. She has a Sword and a shield she found a year after her parents murder, She's self training herself in sword fighting, dead lifts heavy object for strength training, does tricky Speed, agility, and balance training to become a knight like she believes the previous owner of her sword and shield was.
-Personality-
She has never really had a friend before, but she has read about them in her books and is intrigued by the concept of friendship. She is usually very untrusting, although once you earn her trust she will protect you with her life and stick by you forever. She has an extreme sense of justice because she wants to be a knight and hates it when people pick on the weak and poor, steal or commit some other injustice. She is very paranoid of everything after what happened to her parents, Due to her extreme paranoia she is rarely out in broad daylight and prefers to sneak around at night. She has intense hatred/fear of Monsters. She loves to cook, read, or train in her spare time. Despite usually being paranoid and serious she still loves to have fun and play around, But she will only show this side of herself to those younger then herself or those she completely trusts.
-Description-
A very pretty, skinny, and petite young (Who actually looks younger then she is.) Female Fox who is actually very strong and fast. She has midnight black hair that is dirty and messy but is straight and long it reaches the middle of her back, Her fur is dark Purple and matted and dirty this is because she has never had Soap and has to bath in rivers, lakes, and ponds, And is too poor to have any hygiene items which includes brushes and combs. She always wears tattered and/or oversized dark black and blue clothing she either is given or finds thrown out by others, She is always wearing a very old Gold Locket with a picture of her and her family in it, it was her mom's she had given it to her the day before her death. She is usually wearing her shield on her back and her sword is usually hanging on her side in the old leather sheath she found it in.
-Weakness-
Her paranoia of everything often holds her back, She also has a fear of Monsters and some other machines. And she is young so she can sometimes make bad choices. Her eagerness to be a knight will sometimes have her running head first into fights that she can't win on her own which can get her into trouble. She can easily be smelled and found out if she is nearby somebody. She has a fear of being seen out in broad daylight because of her extreme paranoia. If dragged outside during daylight she will be very jumpy and paranoid which is not of much use in a fight.
-Likes-
Nighttime
Shadows
Food of and type.
Cooking
Books
Justice
Knights
The Wild
Training
Friendly Competitions
Stargazing
Cloud Gazing
-Dislikes-
Day time
Large opened areas
Acts of injustice
Large groups of people
Monsters
Strangers
Talking about her past
Being Pitied
Being called a Kid
Being called a street kid (Or anything similarly degrading)
-Other-
One day when Karin and her parents were walking through the woods ten years ago a surviving a attack by a Monster attacked them and killed her parents, She grabbed a small locked box the Monster dropped and ran away, that she has always kept with her no matter where she went even though she was never able to open it since she didn't have the key for it. Ever since then she had lived alone in the woods going into the city to get the things she needs to survive. A year later she found a sword and shield strangely abandoned in the middle of the woods which she considered a sign and then and their decided she should become a knight to give back to the kind city that had helped her survive by helping those that could not help themselves.

-Recent-
It's been a few months since the stuff above happened And Now Karin, Rose, and Snowy know each other pretty well.

-Username-
Rusty20
-Name-
Rose Midnight
-Age-
-Height/Weight-
5'3/ 100
-Gender-
Female
-Species-
Fox
-Birthplace-
Unknow
-Birthday-
January 15
-Abilities and weapon-
Magic, Thanks to a ancient amulets and spell book Rose can use magic. Being Very Kind and Motherly she loves teaching and hates Fighting yet is willing to fight to protect others. She fairly skilled with a Quarter staff and she's very intelligent and picking up quite a bit on Robotics and Machines from her time with Dr. Cornius.
-Personality-
Rose is a very kind Motherly and can't stand hurting anyone and she's not much of a fighter unless you hurt her friends then she'll try to fight But she very smart and wise for her age and she loves teaching , She likes books but is really not all the adventurous as she's hates fighting and would rather everyone just get along. Basically she's a lover not a fighter.
-Description-
A very pretty, skinny, and petite young (Who actually looks younger then she is.) Female Fox who is actually very strong and fast. She has black hair with Dark Red Rose streaks in it that is straight and long it reaches the middle of her back, Her fur is dark Rose Red. She usually wears Black and or Dark Rose clothing with is a bit worn and dirty from her long Imprisonment. She is always wearing a very old Gold Locket with a picture of her and her family in it, it was her mom's she had given it to her the day before her death. She is usually wearing her Quarterstaff on her back.
-Weakness-
Her magic will glitch Sometimes with Disastrous Consequences, When she was ten she tried a really powerful spell and kind of fried her Amulet She couldn't do any magic for three months. Her Amulet never really recovered as her magic will now glitch as I said above. She's fairly skilled with a quarterstaff, But she doesn't knows too many fighting techniques and isn't good at fighting as she's not Coordinated at all she's actually quite clumsy which is why she almost always gets caught when she tries to escape. And she can be too trusting as her kind motherly nature will make her give everyone she meets the Benefit of the doubt.
-Likes-
Most Everyone
Books
Magic
Teaching
-Dislikes-
Fighting
Bullies
People who hurt other People
When her Magic Glitches
When She Embarrasses herself
Her Past
-Other-
One day when Rose and her parents were walking through the woods ten years ago a Monster attacked them and killed her parents, She ran away as fast as she could. A evil scientist raised her to be his assistant after 8 years of being his assistant she started to hate what he was doing she disobeyed him he locked her way in his dungeon, She has been trying to escape for two years and finally she has succeed.

-Recent-
It's been a few months since the stuff above happened And Now Karin, Rose and Snowy know each other pretty well.

-Username-
Rusty20
-Name-
Snowy Jewel
-Age-
-Height/Weight-
4'1/ 75
-Gender-
Female
-Species-
Snow Leopard
-Birthplace-
Somewhere Deep in the Frozen North she doesn't know exactly where.
-Birthday-
December 10
-Abilities and weapon-
Since she lived in the wilds with wild animal most of her life she is a excellent Wilderness survivalist, She lives used to live in a Frozen wasteland so she can survive with almost nothing. She can move very quickly and quietly with she uses to hunt prey when she's hungry. she is also a pretty good cook since she tends to prefer the food she hunts cooked even though she's wild. She is extremely strong from taking down creatures in the wild for food and fighting for territory.
-Personality-
She has never really had friends before except the wild animals that raised her. She is Shy and very soft spoken around those she doesn't know very well, She isn't very good socially and can sometimes come off as rude when she's blunt even though she doesn't truly mean to be rude at all. She Loves meat and any other food she can find in the wild and she tends to hunt when she's hungry. She is usually even tempered fun loving and very curious. But can be very wild when threatened, Mad, and/or Afraid.
-Description-
A very pretty, skinny, and petite young (Who actually looks younger then she is.) Her hair is light Icy blue nearly white that is dirty and messy but is straight and long and it nearly drags the ground, Her fur is dark Icy blue with Black Spots and matted and dirty this is because she has never had Soap and has to bath in rivers, lakes, and ponds, And since she lives in the wild she has never had any hygiene items and that includes brushes and combs. She always wears tattered and/or oversized White and Icy Blue clothing under The thick animal hides she wear to keep warm in the frozen wilds she lives in, She finds most of it thrown out by others and a rather large Icy Blue blanket she now ties around her waist with the name Snowy Jewel Embroider onto it she was found wrapped in as a one year old baby.
-Weakness-
She knows very little about being civilized in any way shape or form. She Is socially awkward and shy around those she doesn't know.
-Likes-
Ice
Blizzards
Rain
Nighttime
Food of and type
Cooking
Large opening spaces
The Wild
Stargazing
Cloud Gazing
-Dislikes-
Judgmental People
Big Cities
Overly Hot Places
Fire
Being called a Wild Animal (Or anything similarly degrading)
-Other-
A Motherly Wild Wolf without a Pack found a one year old Snowy Jewel and raised her as her own. Snowy Jewel was wrapped in a rather large Icy Blue blanket she now ties around her waist with the name Snowy Jewel Embroider onto it, It is her most prized possession as it is her only connection to her past life. As she got older she started to visit a nearby village where she learned to talk and learned what little she knows about civilized life.

-Recent-
It's been a few months since the stuff above happened And Now Karin, Rose, and Snowy know each other pretty well.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:11 am

(Reserved!)
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tyler Green

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:25 am

name; Tyler Green
    age; 17 Years, 4 Months
    gender; Male
    species; He has the ability to shape-shift into a black cat.
    crush; Open
    friends; Open
    enemy; Open
    talents and abilities; He finds it incredibly difficult to do sports or anything, but he quite likes to play piano and the violin.
    weapon; He has a pocket knife.
    height; 6'2
    weight; 97 kgs
    personality; He is quiet and very timid. He refuses to be loud or mean, but he sometimes can't stand to watch bad things happen. He often cries, but he tries to do it privately, as he gets extremely embarrassed when he shows too much emotion.
    description; He has dark silver hair that goes to one side, revealing his icy blue eyes. He is quite skinny and has long and lanky limbs. His cat form is quite sleek, with a grey tail tip and the same cold eyes.
    likes; He likes to listen to quiet music and he prefers to stay inside, reading a book or doodling things on paper. He grows plants on his window sill, that are always well looked after. He meekly claimed the cabin, trying to get safe from everyone else.
    dislikes; He does not like loud noises. He hates standing up to people, or having to yell. Spikey things are his worst enemy and he would never dare to touch a dodgeball or anything like it. He is extremely afraid of the dark and hates to be around anyone, really.
    remembered history; He mostly just remembers when his life was perfect. He had friends and a loving mother. He lost everything when he was mysteriously asked to the principal's office. "Sorry, Tyler." She said. He simply stared at her in confusion. She whipped around, shooting something at his shoulder, a dart. He fell to the ground, feeling his body slowly stiffen up. "You needed some time out." She hissed, walking closer. He closed his eyes, everything going black... Until... He was surrounded by snow, but he saw something in the distance. A forest! After many days of traveling, he managed to get to the place, where he found a cabin. He collapsed in front of the fire. He hadn't thought about the fact that it was already ablaze, yet no-one was nearby...

other; Karin Midnight
Last edited by zena~heatha on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:56 am

(Accepted!)
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:29 am

Thank you! I'm working on some other forms atm.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skylar Rashter

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:09 pm

name; Skylar Rashter
    age; 16 Years, 7 Months
    gender; Female
    species; Dog/Wolf
    crush; Open
    friends; None.
    enemy; Open.
    talents or abilities; She is very good at many sports and if quite strong. She is also quite smart, but she can be very stubborn. She does not know it, but she has the ability to control the weather. She also has weak telekinesis.
    weapon; She has a small slingshot, which she hopes to upgrade to a bow.
    height; 6'7
    weight; 105 kgs
    personality; She is rude and demanding, as well as full of herself. Only her friends get to see her sweet sugary niceness.
    remembered history; She does not remember many people in her life, only her best friend Lily and her parents. She has no idea how she got to this island and what she is meant to do.
    description; She is quite tall and she has strong muscles. Her fur is a soft grey color and she has blue eyes. She has long white hair and a very fluffy tail. Her legs are quite long and she has a bad posture.
    likes; She likes to see other people embarrassed, as well as a nice sleep.
    dislikes; She hates other people and spiders. Spiders are the worst of her phobias.
    other; Karin Midnight
Last edited by zena~heatha on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Is she accepted...?
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:42 pm

(Accepted! And sorry just didn't notice your other form until now.)
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zena~heatha » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Great! I'll post for her soon!