The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon May 08, 2017 11:07 pm

@orgami, I'm still pretty confused as to why you felt the need to add that. Besides, the drinking age of America doesn't really apply here, since this takes place in London
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Tue May 09, 2017 5:00 am

Shrugs
I honestly don't know much about europe, and I had just felt like putting it there
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:42 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Alright, I think I may have Kyoichi black out, but here's the question:
Should he text Axel, out of fear
Or should I just be a jerk and have him not text him, for drama (I mean, I may go with the first thing anyway, though he's a little irritated right now)

XP Alright, so yeah, I think I'm going with the first thing though he's irritated atm
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Wed May 10, 2017 11:21 am

[ name ] Romeo Heathcliff
        [ age ] looks around 21, much older in reality
        [ gender ] male
        [ sexuality ] very pansexual

[ powers ] When Romeo's hands come in contact with another living thing, said thing starts to age extremely quickly, often to the point of death. No worries, though, for Romeo has learnt this thing about himself and learnt to keep his hands covered at all times. Due to his time-manipulating behaviour of his, Romeo is also immortal from natural causes, though the supernatural have a pretty fair shot at him if they avoid his hands.
        [ personality ] Romeo is flirtatious, manipulative, but also charming when he wants to be. He is very literate, but won't go around acting like he's smarter than everyone else. He has some issues when it comes to trusting others, but if you get him to trust you,
        he'll be your friend for life. Romeo likes getting into a few flings, but it's been a while since he's gotten in a completely serious relationship. You can always try, though. He certainly does.

[ history ] Romeo was raised in a wealthy home, and, with one thing leading to another, ended up graduating college and never seeing his parents again. One day, the news were broken to him that they had been murdered, and Romeo's rage turned him into an idiot. On that same intoxicated night, he made a deal with a strange man who promised to make his life better. Little did he know that this same deal would make his life a hundred times worse- and a hundred times longer.

[ family ] deceased
        [ crush ] /
        [ other ] /[/i]
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Thu May 11, 2017 6:58 am

Image"What does that do?"Image

[ name ] Raize Thanatros
        [ age ] 444
        [ gender ] male
        [ sexuality ] Demi-bisexual

[ powers ]
          - Can nullify or take others' powers away for a short amount of time
          - Immortality

[ personality ] Raize is pretty easy-going, not really taking most things too seriously. He's partner in crime to Axel, especially because his powers do the opposite to his. Raize has a sort of bipolar ability to switch from fun and joking to serious, cynical and sarcastic. However, this rarely happens, and it takes a lot for him to flip. But when he does watch out. Raize also has a special affinity with knives, shurikens, and other sharp, throw-able objects.
        [ history ] Raize was born a human in Japan, but died at 20. Then he made a deal with Gozu and Mezu, two guardians of the Japanese Underworld. He will not tell of the deal he made, but he was able to cross his name off of the record of living souls, which granted him his immortality. He met Axel at about 200, and was fascinated with the other's power and escapism of death, like himself. Since then, he's often split from Axel to cause his own mischief, as well as searching for other interesting stories. He's always interested in the magical/supernatural abilities of others.

[ family ] Unknown
        [ crush ] Open.
        [ other ] NA

Last edited by Darkanra on Thu May 11, 2017 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Thu May 11, 2017 6:59 am

((Anyone open for Zakon?))

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu May 11, 2017 8:21 am

@God, I have a character, Skye, who can run into Zakon if you'd like. I'll write up something for her to bump into him when I next post.

@canada, he's accepted ^.^
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Thu May 11, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Thu May 11, 2017 8:28 am

((@Wolfan, Sure. He's being a lonely sod in St James' park.
@Spiritstar3, wanna run into Raize with Farkas?))

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:32 am

God of Mischief wrote:((@Wolfan, Sure. He's being a lonely sod in St James' park.
@Spiritstar3, wanna run into Raize with Farkas?))

XP Sure! But I think I was the last to post on there, so someone else needs to post, or I'd be double posting (Which apparently is spam, and gets us in trouble if done in RPs)

Edit: Nvrmind! Saw you posted
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Thu May 11, 2017 8:36 am