The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:19 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Hey coco, would you mind me making another char that is crushing on the Lucifer fc? I understand if you don't want me to, since Geda already has a bit of a crush on Kokyu

Yeah I'm fine with that lol
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:23 pm

GALAXEH wrote:Whats the character age minimum?

Sorry, but I don't know. The youngest so far is 16 I think but you're totally welcome to try to make a character younger. You'll have to see if Wolfan Terror accepts them I think. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help!
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:45 pm

cocogerber13 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Hey coco, would you mind me making another char that is crushing on the Lucifer fc? I understand if you don't want me to, since Geda already has a bit of a crush on Kokyu

Yeah I'm fine with that lol

Nyeh heh heh heh
time to go make another ref of my own...
But will post this now!

His hair is naturally brown, which is the background color there, but he dyed it. And yes, it's longer.

[ name ] Matthew Grace (Grace is legit his last name)
        [ age ] 18 years
        [ gender ] Male
        [ sexuality ] Homosexual (I keep doing this...-_-)

[ powers ] A broad range of water powers, such as using it to heal, being able to scoop it up and throw it at people, being able to use it to drown people...However, it isn't a perfect power, and sometimes the healing can't save, and sometimes he misses a target.
        [ personality ] here
        [ history ] Raised by two wonderful parents, he had two older siblings (a boy and girl) and one younger sister, whom he of course was quite protective of. He was given his beautiful boy when he was about twelve, when they discovered their son had anxiety. When he later got panic attacks, the dog was always there, to calm him down. He was asked by his parents two years later if he wanted the younger siblings of his dog, as the dog now had another litter of siblings, and of course he said yes. He was 14 at this time, and quite happy thinking about having more dogs. It was when he was about 16 that in the midst of the night he woke to shouting and loud sounds, which caused him to hide in the closet with the three dogs, and when he came out the house was a mess and no one was to be found...He went to the same orphanage Negi was in, and they accepted him as help as well. When he as 17, he found Panda injured and terrified in a gutter, and brought the small pup home, where he immediately took to the oldest of the three Shepherd mix siblings. His dogs are 6, 4, and 1 now, and he got his power from Axel.

[ family ] All dead or missing
        [ crush ] Arthur
        [ other ] Has a Panda Shepherd mix
        He experiences anxiety and panic attacks at times, the dog helps calm him down
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:07 am

Yey, I'm feeling a lot better today! ^.^ Though I kinda put off any roleplaying till like 11 at night but oh well

@GAKAXEH, I'd say that the age minimum would have to be 16.
@Spirit, He's accepted. ^.^ And I love that he's literally a water bender.

@Spirit and coco, I'm going to have Connor have a blackout pretty soon if thats okay with you two. He can be pretty fragile in situations that he doesn't like, especially seeing the change in attitude of Geda towards him. Plus his powers are pretty hard to control.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:10 am

Wolfan Terror wrote:@Spirit, He's accepted. ^.^ And I love that he's literally a water bender.

@Spirit and coco, I'm going to have Connor have a blackout pretty soon if thats okay with you two. He can be pretty fragile in situations that he doesn't like, especially seeing the change in attitude of Geda towards him. Plus his powers are pretty hard to control.

XP thank you
I love this dork

And
Alright, fine by me
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zack Moore

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:14 pm

[ name ] zack moore.
        [ age ] 17.
        [ gender ] male.
        [ sexuality ] bisexual.

[ powers ] zack can both control and generate flames, however when he does, the flames turn a mystical blue. he doesn't really have that great a degree of control over his flames, but he can still do quite a lot of damage... though half the time it's on accident.
        [ personality ] zack has a very protective and supportive personality, willing to sacrifice a lot for his friends and family, as well as being able to easily empathise with people in times of need. on first meeting, he can sometimes come across as a pretty violent guy, though he really has a kind heart. he can also be pretty immature at times, and is surprisingly sensitive despite the act he puts on.
        [ history ] zack was a pretty rough kid growing up, normally getting into fights almost every other day, but his adoptive father always managed to smooth things over. when he left school and started trying to look for a job, he could never really hold one down due to him always accidentally boiling over. he was pretty desperate when axel showed up on his doorstep that night, and he accepted his deal without a second thought. granted, his powers haven't really gotten him into any financial stability since gaining them, but he couldn't really complain about being able to move fire as easily as breathing in and out. well, that was until his first black out, at least. he and his father had a fight, and it ended in zack getting so angry that he snapped. next thing he knew he was waking up outside his home, which was now nothing more than burnt wood and ash, and he was all alone.

[ family ] he as an adoptive father, or really, had. he also has his brother, henry, who was adopted along with him.
        [ crush ] open.
        [ other ] okay... so he's not really that different from the real rin... i just couldn't help myself, i needed to get my little muffin in here. also, he has kuro now. ^.^ though he's just a normal one tailed cat now and doesn't really have any special powers.
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Wed May 03, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Nu! Now I want to put Shiemi in here! ANd kind of Yukio, but the char would probably be homosexual or Asexual then (again...)
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:26 pm

[ name ] Kao Bright Prairie
        [ age ] 16
        [ gender ] female
        [ sexuality ] bisexual

[ powers ] can control/spawn fire (I know super original)
        [ personality ] insane, slightly homicidal, funny, stubborn, rude, older than she actually looks, hyperactive
        [ history ] n/a

[ family ] nope
        [ crush ] nope
        [ other ] wears a brown satchel holding her personal/valuable items in it.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon May 01, 2017 7:05 am

@project, she's accepted ^.^
@spirit, well, I sure won't stop you from putting any of them in here! In fact, if you put in Shiemi in here, could Zack have a crush on her? If you put Yukio, maybe they could be brothers like in the anime? I can edit his history to accomidate it.

And this is just an overall announcement. Due to their inactivity, both SleeplessBoy and InfectedHau's characters have now been removed. This means that my character Skye is now open if anyone wants to run into her.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon May 01, 2017 7:17 am

Where's Skye?

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles