Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby artisticdog. » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:10 am

artisticdog. wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➝ you are one of the last of us.
the pack of the elk is almost gone.
and it's up to us, to find somewhere
safe from the humans. i'm depending
on you to find some one, who is
brave enough to lead us through
tough times. i'm counting on you.
winter is starting to whisper
its icy voice.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It took me by surprise
the hatred in his eyes

lit wolf role-play here!
artisticdog.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rahma » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:52 am

For all fantasy-lovers and adventurous humans, this roleplay is for you!Image

They don't know where they are.

No they do not.

Should we tell them?

I think you will bore the child. Tell them a story instead.

I'll have to think of a good one then... Oh! I've thought of a great story for you child.
Once, there were two lands. They had the strongest bonds, for the rulers of each land were madly in love.

Ah, I know this story well. There was the Island of Sea with it's proud king, Glaucus, and the Island of Sky with it's majestic queen, Hera. Their story is a tragic one. Are you sure you wish to continue?

Be quiet and let me tell the story. They could not see each other often, and when they did it was only a fleeting glance in the counsel. But their love was strong and it did not die, but grow even stronger. Now, there was one rule these two lands shared. A rule never to be broken on pain of death.

'You must never go into a land you were not born into.'

If you keep interrupting me, I'm not going to finish.

My humblest apologies. Continue.

Thank you. Now, the king plagued queen Hera's thoughts. And the more she thought of him, the more her heart ached at being away. She wept into sleep each night, thinking only of him. One night, she could not take to be one more day away from him. So she decided that she would visit. She knew that even as queen, she was not exempt from the rule the two islands shared. But she planned to leave in the cover of darkness, even knowing this.

So she left and visited him. When the king saw her in his land, he weeped, deep grief taking him. For he knew the rule, as all did. But she silenced him and they spent many nights together, speaking and opening their hearts. But this happiness did not last.

No happiness does.

The counsel, who resided between the two islands, heard from a servant of the queen that often her room was vacant at night. Suspicious, the counsel sent a private servant of their own to inspect this. When the servant returned the next day, he told them of the king and queen staying together. Enraged, the counsel sent for the queen and king.

The king and queen came, just as they always had. The counsel then sentenced them to death, deciding their heirs. The king and queen embraced as they were cut down.

Ah yes. If only the counsel had reconsidered and appreciated the strong love between the two, we would not have this problem today. But they cannot fathom our love, for they belong to no world. They were only raised to rule.

The child knows nothing of the problem.

The problem is the reason you are here, child. The part that is not told traditionally is the most important. As the queen and king fell, they both cursed their lands so that many would not be allowed to love, just as they had suffered. Now, two hundred years later, the curse still continues.

The king's curse bid his kingdom to the heavens.

The queen's curse sunk her kingdom to the sea.

A sad thing indeed. Now child, are you ready to leave?

Fairies, elves, orcs, dwarves, and humans can all be found here! Explore the world of "Endless Waters", its ancient curse of love and despair, and live a life of fantasy! A brand new roleplay, with many spots open! Semi-literate to high semi-literate writers welcome.

We need more dwarves, orcs, and humans (esp males)! Still open, many spots available in this fantastical world!

1 character per user.
rahma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginationmaster » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:28 am

imaginationmaster wrote:
imaginationmaster wrote:
HELLO

My name is imaginationmaster and I am looking for another RP to join!

I am looking for RP's such as Once Upon a Time, Warriors, Alice in Wonderland, Gravity Falls, LOTR/Hobbit, Adventure Time, and especially Wolf/Werewolf RP's. I am already involved in a Steven Universe RP, and will not join another of this kind. Also, I was hoping to join a Masquerade RP since I was not accepted into another one. I love the character I had planned for it and am still desiring to put her to good use.

I am a Semi-lit Role-player who usually makes posts over one paragraph long, with more descriptive language. I am usually active, but sometimes an abundance of school work can get in the way. However, I will try and reply every-other day. I understand that RP's can slow down over time and life can get busy, so please show me the same respect that I show others when this occurs.

Please PM me if you have a RP or know of one that would be the right fit for me!
▬▬▬▬▬ ✖
xxxxxxxxx
Lights Off

art credit
Coding Credit
Lights On Lights Off
Advent Swap
Find Roleplays

xxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✖ ✖
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Introvert / Taurus
Plant Mom / Cat Mom
Comic Artist / Vis Dev
Story Artist / Animator
I have free pet adoptions.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✖ ✖ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
imaginationmaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:29 am

Hello!

What I'm looking for:

I'm currently looking to start (co-own) a group of clans with someone. Probably 2-4, so we can both be leader of one of them. I'm also looking for anyone who needs someone to join a warrior cat roleplay, or possibly a shapeshifter roleplay.
I'm alright making any of the below roleplays with you (Warrior cat, Hybrid, Certain animes, and high school.)

All about me:
I'm trying to get into semi-lit roleplaying, and currently post 2+ sentences per post.
I LOVE warrior cat, hybrid, certain anime, and high school roleplays.
I typically make at LEAST 4 characters, though I might make more as time goes on.
I love to work out plots with others, though it might take me a bit of time to come up with one on my own.
I love making the threads, and keeping them up to date. If I could do that with any roleplay you would make with me, that would be wonderful!

What I want from you:

I would appreciate it if you have about the same sentence post as me, and don't write 1 sentence.
I'd love it if you would help me create the backstory of the clans (if that's why you're reading this).
It's great if you can understand that some days I can't get on, because of everything going on with school.

If you would like me to join a roleplay, or make one with me, please message me!

Thank you,
~Altered Reality...~
[[ birdie/neffie - she/they pronouns - midwestern poly lesbian - 21+ ]]

hello world! I've been off of CS for a long time, so I'm just starting to figure out the site again.

seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonette_11 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:15 pm

Genres

Harry Potter
LOTR
Disney
The Hobbit
Medieval
Fantasy
Modern Day
Royalty
A bit of romance
God/Human mingling
Superhero
Adventure
High school (maybe..)
Uncommon Role Plays
Shapeshifters (maybe..)
Then I'm also up for
anything that you may think
will catch my attention ^^

Hello! I'm looking for a role play, if you couldn't already tell from the title haha XD Anyways, I prefer to stick in the Human/Humanoid Role Plays (Advanced/Semi-lit and Lit+). Now, as far as literacy goes, I consider myself rather literate by the means of proper English, but length wise, I prefer to stick at five sentences minimal, let's say the maximum is ten-ish. Now, I said sentences, not lines. But if it must be lines, I can do around seven to ten maximum. Let's see.. That's pretty much it on the literacy levels that I like role playing on. Other than that, other things about role plays that grab my attention is visual appearance, structure, whose in the role play already (literacy wise, and people I've role played with and enjoyed role playing with of course haha), plot, and pace. I also only role play girls and only one character per role play. You can try to convince me otherwise, but I probably won't give. Last but not least, 'genres' (more like the type of role play, but that takes to long to say) I like are listed to the left ^^ (I went fancy on this post)Oh, one other thing; I would prefer to be in a friendly role play, not where I feel like the rules are screaming at me. For instance; 'if you can't write that many sentences/lines, either leave or man up and do it'. Yea, that just drives me away even if I want to join, sorry.

Think you've got what I want? PM me about your role play, and please include a link ^^

lol205997
Last edited by Dragonette_11 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonette_11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: \_ G o n e _/

Postby BetrayedSoul » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:18 pm

BetrayedSoul wrote:
~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~

~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~ ~:~

Alarms go off in every direction, police running down the prison halls, checking if every inmate is in their cell. Police dogs are sent out to chase down any inmate who dares to break out of prison. Panic breaks looks, and lights turn on quickly, sending brightness in every corner of the prison from inside and out. More police officers would arrive on the scene. They all gather at one certain wall of the prison. Barbed wires are set on top of each brick-wall, yet on this wall...There is only a section of it missing. A fat wire connected from the prison itself to that section of the wall. "PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED!" was a call that was made once they figured it out. They run up to the room that was near the thick wire, the escape that the prisoners have used to inch their way across to the top of the wall. The room belonged to the doctor's office. Once they got there, they found the doctor on the ground. One of the officers checked if he was still breathing or contains a pulse. "Dead!" he called out, announcing the doctor's death. The man contained no blood, or wounds to his body. The whole prison department and workers were on duty, and every police in the state of Florida are at that location.
The prisoners were gone, far gone from the destination. They all are running forward, forward to escape. Will they get away? Or will they be taken back and charged for more years in prison?

I AM ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS!!! 3 MORE SPOTS LEFT, A MALE AND A TWO FEMALES

HERE IS THE LINK: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=2808806
BetrayedSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rahma » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:29 pm

For all fantasy-lovers and adventurous humans, this roleplay is for you!Image

They don't know where they are.

No they do not.

Should we tell them?

I think you will bore the child. Tell them a story instead.

I'll have to think of a good one then... Oh! I've thought of a great story for you child.
Once, there were two lands. They had the strongest bonds, for the rulers of each land were madly in love.

Ah, I know this story well. There was the Island of Sea with it's proud king, Glaucus, and the Island of Sky with it's majestic queen, Hera. Their story is a tragic one. Are you sure you wish to continue?

Be quiet and let me tell the story. They could not see each other often, and when they did it was only a fleeting glance in the counsel. But their love was strong and it did not die, but grow even stronger. Now, there was one rule these two lands shared. A rule never to be broken on pain of death.

'You must never go into a land you were not born into.'

If you keep interrupting me, I'm not going to finish.

My humblest apologies. Continue.

Thank you. Now, the king plagued queen Hera's thoughts. And the more she thought of him, the more her heart ached at being away. She wept into sleep each night, thinking only of him. One night, she could not take to be one more day away from him. So she decided that she would visit. She knew that even as queen, she was not exempt from the rule the two islands shared. But she planned to leave in the cover of darkness, even knowing this.

So she left and visited him. When the king saw her in his land, he weeped, deep grief taking him. For he knew the rule, as all did. But she silenced him and they spent many nights together, speaking and opening their hearts. But this happiness did not last.

No happiness does.

The counsel, who resided between the two islands, heard from a servant of the queen that often her room was vacant at night. Suspicious, the counsel sent a private servant of their own to inspect this. When the servant returned the next day, he told them of the king and queen staying together. Enraged, the counsel sent for the queen and king.

The king and queen came, just as they always had. The counsel then sentenced them to death, deciding their heirs. The king and queen embraced as they were cut down.

Ah yes. If only the counsel had reconsidered and appreciated the strong love between the two, we would not have this problem today. But they cannot fathom our love, for they belong to no world. They were only raised to rule.

The child knows nothing of the problem.

The problem is the reason you are here, child. The part that is not told traditionally is the most important. As the queen and king fell, they both cursed their lands so that many would not be allowed to love, just as they had suffered. Now, two hundred years later, the curse still continues.

The king's curse bid his kingdom to the heavens.

The queen's curse sunk her kingdom to the sea.

A sad thing indeed. Now child, are you ready to leave?

Fairies, elves, orcs, dwarves, and humans can all be found here! Explore the world of "Endless Waters", its ancient curse of love and despair, and live a life of fantasy! A brand new roleplay, with many spots open! Semi-literate to high semi-literate writers welcome.

We need more dwarves, orcs, and humans (esp males)! Still open, many spots available in this fantastical world!

1 character per user.

❝Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.❞

rahma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:30 pm

prophecy of hope.

darkness spreads through
all the land
and your weary eyes open
silently
sunsets have forsaken all
the most far off horizons

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Long ago the worlds of man and fey lived together in harmony. For centuries the two worlds coexisted and in the middle of these two worlds was the kingdom of Asiali. Though it was located in the human world it was closely linked with that of the fey for surrounding the capital was a huge forest many called the forest of the lost and it was said that inside were portals to the otherworld. Using the bridges to the otherworld The Asiali family became the diplomats for the human race to interact with the fey. As centuries passed however Fey began to fade from the world of man, their existence dismissed as mere stories spun by a fire to entertain children. Even in Asiali their long time allies and friends were beginning to forget them and so the Fey decided that they would disappear altogether from the world of man. Before they left however the old Fey bestowed upon the Asiali family a prophecy so that should conflict ever arise between the two worlds there would always be hope:

"the five asiali girls of kin
shall over the evil forces win
the eldest with eyes that can not see
shall lead the way through misery
the second a girl so strong and bold
will find the sword of gold
the third a girl so wild and free
will try to outrun the sea
the fourth a girl of brains
with poison in her veins
the fifth a girl of beauty and grace
will betray the rest to her disgrace
with the help of five borthers in purpose and kind
who're willing to sacrifice all for mankind
together they shall concur all
And if the fail all shall fall"

As time passed the prophecy and the Fey all passed into legend. Then one day a dark cloud settled itself over the kingdom casting every living thing into darkness, a sign of great evil. While the people of Asiali prepared for the worse no one was prepared for what was to come. From the forest of the lost on a stallion of blackest night rode an elf claiming to be an emissary of the new Fey King with a message for the humans of Asiali; leave or face our wrath. Refusing this supposed kings demand and sending the emissary back to where he came from the people of Asiali waited in fear for what was to come. It began slowly at first, the disappearance of a merchant, the failing of a crop, the drying of a well, as problem after problem began to pile up it was apparent that these were not coincidence. Now the kingdom is falling, fading into ruin and with no hope left all eyes turn to the prophecy and the five princess to see if they are truly the last light.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby topazius. » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:32 pm

My warriors roleplay! Eternalclan and Marbleclan! viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2809365
ImageImageImageImage
topazius.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:32 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:( This is only a Male rp )

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2810538&p=91220870#p91220870

You wake up in the woods. Something dosen't feel right at all. You feel the side of your neck to find two puncture wounds. No, You didn't get turned to one. You were claimed by one. You are their food now. When ever their hungry, they come to you. But what happens if you fall in love with one?
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you