✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- open for forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

dakota|fighter

Postby just peachy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:15 pm

-------xx----xx---xxxxxx--------xx----
--xxname; dakota
--xxage; four years
--xxgender; female
--xxgroup; bishop
--xxranking; fighter

--xxcrush; x
--xxmate; x
--xxkin; unknown
----x-x------xx---xxxxxx--------xx----

appearance; dakota is a slim built female, slightly taller than most other faes. her coat is a rusty brown and gets quite fluffy during the colder seasons. her chocolate brown eyes are framed by cream colored fur transgressing into her darker markings. due to her agile build and nature, she does have the advantage of speed over other wolves

+ traits; outspoken, loyal, poise, agile
- traits; standoffish, impulsive, obstinate, can't communicate emotions very well
scent; fresh lavender and spearmint

personality; dakota is a very stubborn wolf who doesn't take much of anything. she is quick-tempered and resistant to change, and if something doesn't go as planned she gets pretty upset. feisty this one is and will not hesitate to threaten you, she does not like being tested. her mind races and bounces from one subject to another quite often. dakota is also very elusive. she likes her time alone and during said time, she will not give warning to any intruders. she is quite the dark and brooding fae, all doom and gloom, and dislikes almost everyone she meets.

history; for as long as dakota could remember, she had always been well off. There was her pack where she had been raised and all of her friends and siblings who she had grown up with. trouble had stuck when she was around a year old. her mother had gone missing, left the pack without a trace. her father held so much resentment towards her for doing so. dakota was then taken on her very first hunting trip not long after. she was quite excited to finally get her mind off of things. it was a routine trip, lasting no more than two days. she returned back to find her pack gone, and their grounds completely barren. the last remaining wolves tried to carry on the pack, but with many brawls and arguments and no alpha, they were all torn apart and she was all alone. the fae had to learn to take care of herself. she grew to be independent and slightly spiteful. her pack had left her when she needed them the most, and she will never forget that. after living on her own for about two years, dakota had learned to take her hunting knowledge and turn them into fighting skills. she is an excellent fighter and will have no hesitation taking another wolf out. dakota is very antisocial. being alone for quite some time has left a wedge between her and most of society. finding the pack, she decided numbers were a safer bet than braver the world alone. at least for the time being. she chose bishop's side because dakota saw him as a fit leader and feels she has earned her rank as a fighter, quite fairly.

other; sorry they're quite simple, hope they are alright though!

(⚘) - neutral|(✔) - likes|(✘) - dislikes
bishop(✔) - you kind of have to like your alpha, regardless of anything. though he does get on her nerves sometimes, dakota is thoroughly impressed by him. she would never admit it, of course.
raven(⚘) - dakota still isn't caught up on all of this "he said, she said" business, but she can see why bishop would want to take all of the rein for himself.

leviathan(⚘/✘) - she doesn't hate him per say, but he does rile her up and she doesn't like someone else having the upperhand on her. this being said, their game of cat and mouse is quite entertaining to say the least.
jayander(✘) - this wolf certainly isn't a favorite of dakota, either. she is way too uptight for her liking and seems to have a sense of belonging. she only slightly understands her background of being a loner, however she knows better than to go around getting too attached.

mavis(✘) - she doesn't have too much an opinion on her, but doesn't like her anyway.
neith(✘) - though this fae is much bigger than dakota, she is far from intimidating. she actually isn't so bad. and dakota doesn't like her for it.
adryana(⚘) - dakota is thoroughly impressed with the fae's skills, and secretly admires her. though there is a tinge of jealously, she can't deny that she reminds her of herself.
finnigan(✘) - this wolf annoys dakota to no end and she cannot find it in herself to take him seriously at all.

lamar(✘) - from what dakota has seen, this wolf is a ticking time bomb. and she certainly does not want to be around when he goes off.
nikkita(✘) - she will easily admit she does not like this wolf one bit. nikkita's tendency to be set off easily makes her think she should not be around dakota. the two in a fight would not be pretty.
cael(✘) - though she hates to admit it, she cannot really find something that makes her tick about the brute. which just makes her hate him more.
damon(⚘) - does not know this male at all
conan(✘) - she has run into the brute on occasion, each where she lost her temper and left him with a reminder not to cross her.
Last edited by just peachy on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunera. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:31 pm

to permantly disable your signature, go to account settings. click board preferences, and above the friends area, click the middle option.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- open for forms

Postby energy. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:42 pm

I'll give everyone the run down's of my characters once I'm done studying for math final tomorrow ;P
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunera. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:45 pm

ooooooh, good luck!
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✗ ) || burn, discussion thread }-- finnigan, hunter.

Postby #kronchymeet » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:53 pm

┌────────────────────────┐
a loyal hunter of bishop's. he currently
has no mate or pups. his brother is open.
he's the most likely to die young, or run
away in the mist of battle.
└────────────────────────┘

┌───────────────────────┐
finnigan [finn];; 2 y/o;; demi;; cismale;; only child;; white pelt,
blonde eyes, long-fur, small build, 30in, 68 pounds, ashen claws.
└───────────────────────┘
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████
████•████

┌───────────────────────┐
cowardly and frightened of nearly everything, finn has had th
e lower end of the stick quite a few times. often seen as expe
ndable, the poor boy only wishes for love;; i guess. he's eager
to please in a way that won't get him killed. and while he is f
rightened of spiders, snakes, water, the dark, ghosts, and so on
he enjoys being the laughing stock. in fact, he'd rather be. sin
ce he believes that in that case he knows where he stands. finn
can be fickle. he doesn't know how to accept responsibility, a
nd is in no way a leader. he's the kind of obsessively ask the sa
me questions in fear of messing something up. he's relatively f
riendly, and in order to keep himself from talking to the oppos
ing "team", he will often hide away, and fret about whatever.
└───────────────────────┘

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Image Image

#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #kronchymeet » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:53 pm

//i'm totally not joinin' with another character since a) i'm bored, and b) i think someone needs to die sometime. x3
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:59 pm

ooo.... the fun neith will have with him... hehe [accepted]
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #kronchymeet » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:59 pm

//i felt like this roleplay needed a true crybaby. even though lamar is almost there. o3o

EDIT;; thankie. :)) it took me forever to code. >0<
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #kronchymeet » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:06 pm

//in a way, i kinda' wanted to make finn a fighter, just for neith to be like "what the hell? we're letting just anybody in here now, aren't we?!" but i ultimately decided against it since he'd probs die. o3e
#kronchymeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:16 pm

lol true xD
energy.