━━━ ✧ // all the other discussion. ◜

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ━━━ ✧ // all the other discussion. ◜

Postby lysistraticmuse » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:43 pm

dawnclan wrote:

[img]quote[/img]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

↞Text↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
[img]quote[/img]

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
warrior ♂ 24 moons.

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
↞description↠
Text here

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

[img]quote[/img]

[img]quote[/img]

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

↞nickname;; Ebony↠
↞mother;; songarrow↠
↞father;; tornreed↠
↞siblings(s);; swanshade↠
↞children;; none↠
↞mate/crush;; open↠
↞sexuality;; pansexual↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

↞song claim↠
↞I Hate You, I Love You↠
x
↞voice claim↠
↞Mithzan Max↠
x

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

[img]quote[/img]

[img]quote[/img]

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
↞personality↠
Ebonycry is a strange mix of a cat, combining a shy charm and a flamboyant enthusiasm. He loves to help out in any way he can, and he tends to flirt with everyone naturally. When he's not out doing his duties, he can usually be found gossiping or just talking with the queens, or helping out the elders. Despite his flirty personality, he really wants to find a mate and settle down with some kits.

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

[img]quote[/img]

[img]quote[/img]

↞history↠
Ebonycry was born into the clan, but from a father outside of it. His mother Songarrow had fallen in love with a warrior from a neighboring clan, but was too loyal to clan to join him in his. So, after the kits were born, she gave his sister to her lover Tornreed to raise in his clan. Things went well for Ebony during his kithood. The queen adored him because of his shy personality, becoming more flamboyant as he grew older. It was the greenleaf of his 24th moon that caused his life to change monumentally. He was out against his sister in a battle of clans, but he didn't want to be the one to injure his kin. When Greyfur attacked, he tried hard to refrain from hurting her, but she didn't feel the same. She raked her claws across his shoulders and left him nursing his wounds in the medicine den for two moons while he healed. Despite this, he doesn't hate his sister. All he feels is sadness for the kin he's lost.

[img]quote[/img]

[img]quote[/img]

[img]quote[/img]
Last edited by lysistraticmuse on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━ ✧ // snowpaw. ◜

Postby lysistraticmuse » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:44 pm

dawnclan wrote:

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

↞And any girl like you deserves a gentleman↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥
medicine cat apprentice ♂ 10 moons
▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥▥

↞description↠
A pretty bind she-cat with odd eyes, enthusiastic and wise beyond her years.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

↞nickname;; Snow↠
↞mother;; Sunbreeze↠
↞father;; Falljump↠
↞siblings(s);; open↠
↞children;; none↠
↞mate/crush;; will be morningpaw↠
↞sexuality;; homosexual↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

↞song claim↠
↞Treat You Better↠
x
↞voice claim↠
↞Shubble
x
↞scent;; herbs and honey↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

↞personality↠
Snowpaw is very enthusiastic about life, despite knowing the fact that she likely won't become a full warrior ever. Even so, she wants to give it her best shot, and try her best to serve her clan in anyway she can. Whether that be as a warrior or as a babysitter watching over the kits and helping out the elders. Snow is always looking on the bright side, and refuses to accept any negativity into her mind, though this is not always a good thing. Because she forces bad thoughts out of her mind, they pile up more and more until she can't handle them anymore. When this happens, she often makes rash decisions such as sneaking out of camp or blowing up in anger towards her mentor. The she-cat takes after her mother in the aspect of her temper, but she possesses more patient than the former, only loosing her cool after many things pile up or someone tries to baby her for her lack of sight. Although, Snowpaw has a depression that returns ever so often, especially when she is reminded of her mother's death, an effect of the dreadful fire that moved them from where they had been for ages.

↞history↠
The molly was born blind, and has had some troubles adjusting to the clan life that others experience. After she got better at discerning her surroundings from her hearing and scent, she began to act like any of the other kits. One who didn't know her couldn't even tell that she was blind from the way that she played, and how happy she was. Surprisingly, this is how she's continued throughout most of her kithood, only a few instances of her sneaking out of camp spotting her good record. She just hopes that she can be of some use to the clan, and make her mother proud, being affected deeply by the story of her brother and sister in Starclan. After the fire ravaged Dawnclan, cutting down lives as it passed, she was devastated to find the body of her mother among the dead. While traveling, Snowpaw fell into a deep depression, feeling worthless and useless to her clan. Even now, she feels this in the back of her mind, though she tries not to show it.

Last edited by lysistraticmuse on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━ ✧ // cloudcatcher, medicine cat of fogclan. ◜

Postby peaceful » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:46 pm

you taught me
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
the courage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xx she-cat 32 moons fogclan med cat
xxImage

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

first impression. compassionate, s
oft-spoken
positive. levelheade
d, reliable, confident
neutral.
witty, outspoken, observant neg
ative.
nosy, passive aggressive, ob
stinate
orientation. bisexual
medium-sized, lithe; thick, soft c
ream point coat; clear blue eyes;
actually a capable hunter, poor fig
hter, agile, not a lot of raw power

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

cloudcatcher has the ability to gr
ow plants on command
. she deci
ded that becoming a medicine cat
would put her gift to good use, a
s they no longer need to be conc
erned about a lack of herbs, even
during leaf-bare. while she does g
reatly enjoy her work, cloudcatch
er is a romantic soul and still fant
asizes about starting a family...

└────────────┘

initially, cloudcatcher comes off as a sweet, somewhat quiet individual. th
    is is not entirely false, but her soft voice should not cause her to be wrong
    ly labeled as timid. rather, she has a very assured aura about her, from the
    way she places her paws when she walks to the way she does her job as th
    e medicine cat. a job which she does very well, working quickly and effici
    ently, and with a level head even under extreme pressure. in less dire situ
    ations, cloudcatcher has a fairly dry sense of humor. she loves to tease her
    clanmates, but none of her remarks really sting, nor are they said with the
    intention to. unless, of course, you're rude or disrespectful towards her. s
    he won't put up with that, and instead becomes sharp and short with anyo
    ne who tries to mouth off to her; most of what she says won't be outright
    hostile, but there's a certain coldness that will take over, which is quite te
    lling when it comes to her feelings. she certainly isn't afraid of confrontati
    on—in any case, you can bet she'll have to have the last word. if she feels
    the situation calls for it, she's more than happy to say what she thinks and
    will stand firmly by whatever that may be. too firmly, perhaps.

xxx xxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mate. i'm afraid it's unlawful, sir
    crush. ooooooooo [open!]

relationships! pm meee c:
    parents. dovetail, whitestep
    siblings. n/a
peaceful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━ ✧ // stoneheart, warrior of dawnclan. ◜

Postby peaceful » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:48 pm

ImagexxImagexxImage

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌─────┐

stoneheart;
dawnclan w
arrior; 34 m
oons; male;
bisexual
i
mpression:

testy, cauti
ous
posit
ive:
loyal, i
ndependen
t
neutral:
competitiv
e, passiona
te
negati
ve:
overpro
tective, dis
trustful

└─────┘
x
stoneheart is decidedly not a stone-hearted cat. he is, at most, just a tad rough around the edges. overall, it was mere
(perhaps unfortunate) coincidence that his prefix, stone-, which he was given for his gray coat, was paired with the suf
fix -heart; it was not for any amount of coldness, but rather for his sheer passion, willpower, and intensity. stoneheart
is very devoted to his clan and his loved ones, and would not hesitate to put himself in harm's way to protect any of th
em. that being said, sometimes this mindset extends to matters that, while he may perceive them as potentially harmf
ul, are really.. not at all. stoneheart will never back down from a challenge, and will stop at nothing to prove himself w
hen he feels he needs to—even if, in the back of his mind, he thinks something might be a bad idea. he doesn't like ou
tsiders, that's for sure. so he's not exactly fond of fogclan, and doubts their intentions and motives. still, around dawnc
lan cats, stoneheart does his best to act like the same stoneheart they know and (hopefully) love. which can be hard.

he lost numerous loved ones to the fire: his mother, ashflower. his sister, minnownose. and his best friend, for whom s
toneheart had harbored romantic feelings for, weaseltail. since then, his normal composure has been somewhat shaken.
he's pretty hostile, and it's easy to get his fur bristling. this is because stoneheart unconsciously converts many negative
emotions into anger, which leads to the lashing out. in reality, of course, he's not angry. well. not entirely, at least. he i
s, however, stricken with grief, and sadness, and loneliness, too. his moodiness can be cured only by time, though, and
perhaps with the help of a kind, patient heart. either way, the "break down behind closed doors" strategy can only work
for so long. one day, all of the emotions stoneheart is trying to hide will boil over and wipe away his "fine" façade.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

relationship stuff will end up going here [pm me~!]
Last edited by peaceful on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peaceful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysistraticmuse » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:00 pm

I'm weak and muse is high for this boy so he's the last character I'm entering in this roleplay. His daughter is open for anyone to play, name can be changed lol.

Fogclan wrote:

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

↞Looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

warrior ♂ 67 moons.

↞description↠
Crookedbreath is a short (but thick) haired brown tabby Tom with ice blue eyes, and a russet tint to his fur. His tail is of average length, coming to about ten inches, and his limbs are long but stocky. His left ear is missing it's tip, and he has a deep scar down the right side of his neck. He was named for his crooked gait as a kit and his strange accented drawl, a unique combination for this strange cat. Crookedbreath's gait isn't as noticeable as it once was, but he still leans a bit further to his right side than normal. Some may consider him handsome, but he's known to be a bit rough around the edges (despite being a sweetheart).

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

↞nickname;; ↠
↞mother;; tigerfeather↠
↞father;; shellface↠
↞siblings(s);; open↠
↞children;; Morningmask↠
↞mate/crush;; open↠
↞sexuality;; heterosexual↠

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

↞song claim↠
↞I'll Be Good↠
x
↞voice claim↠
↞George Clooney↠
x

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

↞personality↠
Crookedbreath is not a lazy cat by any means, he's always out hunting for the clan or out on a patrol. He loves being active and getting his paws dirty, even if his clan mate call him rough for it. The Tom is usually known to keep to himself, or sit around his friends in a comfortable silence. He's not the type to waste words or embellish what he means, but he's not mean spirited by any means. He's always willing to help out a clan member in any way he can, and tries his best make others happy in his own way. Although he's usually very quiet, he loves to have conversations with anyone who approaches him, as long as they're doing something productive while they're talking.

↞history↠
Crookedbreath was born into the clan to a career queen and a previous deputy of the clan. His father was very strict and harsh on his young son, but it was only because he wanted the best for his son. Shellface wanted his son to be perfectly trained to be the next deputy of Mountainclan, even though Crookedbreath didn't want to possess that possibility.
Crookedbreath in his young age, preferred to take his time observing the territory, picking up shining stones or downy feathers to bring into his nest along the way. His mentor, Jaggedtooth, saw this as a sign of weakness and a gross neglect of his duties and taught his apprentice with his claws fully unsheathed.
Punctures and claw marks littered his fur as he was groomed to fit his father and mentor's ideal of a perfect warrior ready to be appointed as deputy. The Tom was very discouraged and distraught because of their Constance criticisms, and that he was prohibited from doing what he liked to do. He enjoyed the constant moving and training, but the criticisms wore away his already fragile resolve to be happy. Luckily, his best friend was there to help keep him going throughout everything. She was a beautiful tuxedo cat with a striped tail and powder blue eyes, a gaze worthy to be named for. Steepgaze, known at the time as Steeppaw helped him sneak away from his overbearing guardians and into the cliffs and river to gather some beautiful peace and quiet.
The two were always there for each other, standing side-by-side as they were granted their warrior names. Steepgaze was named for her powder blue eyes, and ability to spot prey from several Fox lengths away. Crookedbreath was named for his strangely accented drawl and his ability to silver tongue his way around a situation. Seven moons after they became warriors, the two entered a new step in their lives, becoming mates. The warriors were deeply in love with each other, and with adventure. They'd often sneak out of the camp to explore the wide territory and race through the rivers and trees. This habit continued throughout all of her life, even when she gave birth to their first and only kit, a beautiful daughter named Morning after the beautiful dawn that appeared in the sky behind her.
The two would sneak out of camp to have some fun, leaving Morningmask behind with a queen, one of Steepgaze's good friends. Crookedbreath and Steepgaze would gather beautiful items to take home to their daughter, and stockpile them for her warrior ceremony to present her with a gift.
One day, not unlike any other, the two gave their morning greeting to Morningmask and moved out to go hunting within the cliffs, a regular haunt of theirs. It would soon take a turn for the worst. As they neared their hunting ground, the stench of something vile filled their nostrils, causing bile to rise in their throats. Dogs, rabid and relentless burst from the brush, teeth bared and eyes wild. Steepgaze turned to her mate, scramj g for him to get help as his started in shock at the scene before him, body working on overdrive. He was clawing and fighting the pack, blood flying and staining the coats of everyone involved. When Steepgaze was thrown against the base of an oak tree; he finally agreed to race to the camp for help, screaming "I love you Steepgaze, I'll be back soon!"
When he reached the camp, he was out of breath and too much in turmoil to express his ideals fully, so he simply screamed of dogs and blood. His veins went cold upon laying eyes on his daughter, worried that she might never see him or her mother ever again. Quickly, he ran to her, giving her a quick lick on her forehead before racing off to join the rest of the gathered cats, ignoring the pleas of Morningmask asking him to stay behind. He knew what he had to do.
Crookedbreath fought valiantly alongside his lover and his clan, doing quite well until he got distracted by a dog going straight for the tuxedo warrior. He intercepted the note meant for her, leaving a deep gash down the side of his neck. Thoughts of death ran through his mind, but he only wished for Steep and Morning to be safe as he lost consciousness. Sadly, he'd find that his wishes wouldn't come true after he came too in the Medicine den, being told the news by the two healers. He shouted and cursed Starclan for taking her from them, and got sick at the loss of the only one who truely understood him.
When he saw Morningmask for the first time after, his neck was bound in cobwebs and his eyes terrorized by the trauma he'd faced. Scared at how she'd receive him, he cried tears of joy when she embraced him, taking comfort in the presence of her father. They spent her vigil speaking sweet words and promises to her, trying to clean some of the dried blood from her coat before was to be returned to the earth. Instead of leaving her in the hands of the elders, they followed them to one of her favorite spots and helped to bury her, marking the grave with a bunch of sturdy rocks, promising to visit her everyday to tel her that they loved her.
Since Steepgaze'/ passing, the Tom has carried on in a relatively similar manner, except that he always felt like half a man now that she wasn't right beside him. He still runs through the cliffs, gathering feathers and shells to leave for her, and he's trying to help himself feel more alive, instead of just surviving.

lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysistraticmuse » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:30 pm

@shattered stars
I'm definitely up for that ^^! He's in Fogclan, and he's a stoic sweetheart lol.

also thank you, Morningpaw is just the sweetest omg, she needs to be protected.

@all
Crookedbreath and Ebonycry are both open for relations! Ebony is bisexual, and Crookedbreath is Heterosexual ^^. They could also use some friends, Snowpaw as well.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━ ✧ // hello! ◜

Postby peaceful » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:54 pm

hey all! I'm open for any sort of relationships for these two:

- cloudcatcher, fogclan med. cat, f/32m ;; believes everybody deserves two chances, will absolutely poke fun at you if you do something silly, sort of just wants to have long, deep conversations with somebody tbh??

- stoneheart, dawnclan warrior, m/34m ;; wants to protect you, will also fight you?, vaguely broody when left to his own devices, covers up and buries his own issues in favor of pretending to be at least somewhat cheery, sigh, just a big mess really

both are bi so gender is the least of my concerns when it comes to relationships, and as far as romance in particular goes, both would be slow-burn and angsty in separate ways, between one being a medicine cat and the other trying to cope with major loss. so if that's your thing, hmu. ♥

of course, definitely looking for friends and enemies and the like, too! not just potential love interests c;
peaceful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━ ✧ // all the other discussion. ◜

Postby fire, » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:19 pm

fire,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysistraticmuse » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:43 pm

@shattered stars
She's ten whoops lol. Forgot to change her age on her new form.
lysistraticmuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vertigo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:44 am

currently wishing i wasn't so indecisive with fc's.
vertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me