🌺~AspenClan v.3 D & F~🌺

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 🌺~AspenClan v.3 D & F~🌺

Postby Syugoa » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:08 pm

[removed]
credit to http://www.mcbfa.org . This photo does not belong to me.
Hazelwing wrote:There's no point doing something that you don't enjoy.

γ€Œ Hazelwing 」
History: Hazelwing would say that she had an average life, nothing very intresting actually happened. However, she was exceptionally close to her little brother, Jaykit. Sadly, on a ferocious leafbare night, Jaykit caught greencough and couldn't be saved. Hazelwing was heartbroken, of course, but she tried her best to hide it. She still longs to see her brother again, though.
Kin:
γ€Œ Parents;; Unknown 」
γ€Œ Siblings;; Jaykit」
Mate: 'I want one, but I cant find one..'
Crush: 'Not at the moment..'
Kits: 'I hope for kits soon!'
+ traits: Optimistic, Loyal, Friendly
- traits: Moody, Shy, Irrational, Falls in love too easily, Clingy
Future names: 'I dunno..'
Other: 'Meh.'

More?;;
Scent: Hazelnuts (i dont know xD)
ThemeSong: [removed]
Credit to ReneΓ© Dominique and The Carpenters. Song and cover does not belong to me.
(Also her voice)
Eye color: Yellow
Fur color: Brown, Black
Breed of cat: Mainecoon
Battle marks/scars/injuries: Just a little bit of her left year torn off.
Major disabilities (Deaf, mute, blind, can't walk...): ~
Favorite type of prey: Voles
Hunting: 8/10
Swimming: 9/10
Fighting: 7/10
Healing: 4/10
Loyalty: 9/10
Speed: 9/10
Agility: 9/10
Climbing: 5/10
Intelligence: 8/10
Last edited by raey on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: you must proviade a WRITTEN PERMISSEN to use images including photography which do not belong to you, giving credit alone is not enough. | You may not have additional links or images such as theme songs in your character forms.
Please Join Roseclan! (Click on de link xD)
Haiz! I'm Syugoa, but call me whatever you want. I like roleplaying,warriors, anime and more. Im always up for roleplay, or a friendly chat, so PM me to chat or to roleplay!

Please Join Roseclan! (Click on de link xD)
Syugoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:47 am

Accepted!

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:33 am

mark! I may join
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:07 am

I believe I'm a mod, so @*~Blizzard~*, yes you may join!
Also @Cherryleaf 54 Maybe Thistlepatch and Thistlestar COULD be mates possibly?
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
    xxxx🎻i have the best boyfriend in the whole wide world🎨
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy carrd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blobbyfox » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:10 am

NerdCat1071 wrote:Returns from hunting patrol carrying a rabbit, puts it in the fresh kill pile and then licks her paw.

Just a small reminder, this is just the discussion and forms thread. We have a separate thread for actual role playing, so please post that kind of stuff there :3
(btw you are accepted)

⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁
⊑❁

❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅
❖❅

"To see the victim in every villain, the good in every person, the opportunity in every difficulty, you must have hope."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
blobbyfox!
Hi, I'm blobbyfox, but most people call me blob. I love writing, photography, videogames, playing forum games, and chatting on CS! Feel free to shoot me a PM! c:
➩Aries ➩From the USA ➩I'm a nerd ➩I'm in so many fandoms, I've honestly lost track ➩I'm a little shy, ➩Helpless fangirl

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

blobbyfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:11 am

mottlesky wrote:
I believe I'm a mod, so @*~Blizzard~*, yes you may join!
Also @Cherryleaf 54 Maybe Thistlepatch and Thistlestar COULD be mates possibly?

Oooh yes, Thistle x Thistle xD

Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdCat1071 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:12 am

Oh heck yess thank you!!!!!!
Hey, I recently joined and I am ready to collect all these Damn horses!!!! :3 I hope everyone is having a great day! And feel free to check out my repeats and if you wanna trade let’s do so! viewpet.php?id=255461617[img][https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=255461617/img]
NerdCat1071

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:14 am

I'll try to get a post up soon.
Also maybe Thistlepatch would be good with kits.
-----------------------------------------------
So Thistle x Thistle is settled, right?
    xxxx🎻i have the best boyfriend in the whole wide world🎨
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy carrd

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:17 am

YEP (;

Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:19 am

Name: Aspenfur
Personality: Aspenfur is extremely playful and light hearted, often trying to lift the spirit of others whenever he can. Despite his cheerful behavior, deep down he feels inferior and tends to think less of himself, always thinking hes not worth anything, but he easily hides this with his cheerful and bright behavior. However, he is genuinely a cheerful sweetheart, even if he has hidden many of his true feelings, but he doesn't let this stop him from being the best warrior he can
History: Aspenfur was born to a rogue who didn't live far from clan borders. It wasn't long before his parents decided to leave him by the borders, deciding the clan could have him. When a patrol found him he was weak and not many thought he would make it. A kind queen by the name Rosewish had recently lost her two kits and she happily took in Aspenfur and raised him as her own. When he was around six moons his adoptive mother told him the truth, let him know he wasn't clanborn. Aspenfur told her it was okay, even though he was truly upset. He had never known his parents and he wasn't clanborn, so feeling liked he belonged wasn't something he could do. Despite how he felt, he didn't let this drag him down and he did his best in training. One day he went out into the forest with Rosewish on a hunting trip. A dog attacked and though both fought the best they could, they were no match for the dog. Aspenfur was a horrible climber, and he still is, but the trees were the only place they could go to escape. His adoptive mother quickly pushed him up the tree, as fast as she could, but the dog managed to get her. Aspenfur was about to go jump down to help her, but froze in horror. A patrol arrived, but they were to late to save his mother and even now Aspenfur blames himself for her death. Instead of giving up he did his best in training, eventually earning his warrior name and now he tries to be the best warrior he can, to try and make it up to Rosewish.
Crush: None
Mate: none
Kits: none
Kin: unknown rogue parents

Name: Hickorypaw
Personality: Hickorypaw is a quiet cat, often keeping to himself. The reason for this is his timid nature, often making it hard for him to talk to others. Instead he focuses his attention on his training and doesn't seem to socialize a lot. This gives him a disadvantage as he has no friends, but he doesn't mind the silence. If you spot this tom he is usually on his lonesome, never caring to join in friendly conversations and even prefers to train without the other apprentices. He wouldn't mind having a friend, if he could get used to them, but is certainly to shy to try and make any.
History: will add(developing)
Crush: none
Mate: none
Kits: none
Kin: dead

Name; Atlas
Username; *~Blizzard~*
Rank; rogue
Age; 18 moons
Gender; Tom
Description;
Kin; dead
Crush; none
Mate; none
Kits; none
Personality; Atlas is a calm cat, showing some of the qualities of a natural leader. Through his life, though raised as a rogue, he has shown good poise and seems to be much more elegant and graceful. While these traits benefit him well, he tends to have his flaws that others may find annoying. For one, Atlas is known to doze off, even when spoken to or if he is in a serious situation. He also lacks confidence, constantly worried that he may end up loosing those close to him. Because of this he strives to do his best, always met with the fear that he can't meet the expectations of those he cares about. However, with these traits he also sees to have a bigger ego, which results in him being reckless. Even with all of this being said, he can be a sweet cat and even retains a more playful nature. He also proves to be snarky and sarcastic, something some cats may not want to put up with.
History; Atlas has had a normal life, raised by rogues. The most this cat has to his past is the constant lectures he got as a result of him being rebellious and adventurous.
Last edited by Esther~ on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me