Rattle the stars(Percy Jackson Roleplay)Discussion OPEN!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Rattle the stars(Percy Jackson Roleplay)Discussion OPEN!

Postby Dark Star » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:19 am

Eretria is also open. I haven't posted yet
Lιғe Sнoυld Be Aвoυт More Tнαɴ Jυѕт Sυrvιvιɴɢ
ImageImage
Doɴ'т We Deѕerve Beттer Tнαɴ Tнαт?
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~War~ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:55 am

[img]picture%20url%20here[/img]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Name and Surname:
- Elanor Roosevelt
Nickname?:
- N/A
Sexuality:
- Demisexual
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Word description of appearance:
- A small-but strong-girl, the age of thirteen. Her curly, honey brown hair is cut short, which results in it looking like a messy perm. Her eyes are deep blue orbs separated by a defined, triangular nose. Beneath which lie thin lips that are chapped most of the time. She wears a black T-shirt bearing the sign of Cancer in grey, and patchwork pants that, by looking at the waistline, you can tell used to be blue jeans. Her skin is an olive tone, marred by thin scars from her childhood, and bruises of the present. Around her neck is a gold chain, and on that chain, half of a heart. On it is the word “Daughter” in tiny print above a small flower.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Weapon:
- Bow and arrow
Claimed?:
- Yes
Godly Parent:
- Apollo
Cabin:
- Apollo's Cabin
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Powers:
- Just the normal abilities fitting of a child of Apollo. Healing, slight form of precognition, expert aim.
Counselor position?:
- Well, I mean, she's the only one in the Apollo cabin, so I guess.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Quote:
-N/A
History:
- She was born in Florida, but she didn’t stay there long. Her mother was a member of the National Guard, so they moved around a lot. Florida, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Louisiana, and finally New York. That being said, she didn’t have friends for very long, and learned not to get attached to anyone. Anyone, except her mom. Her mom was her world, her rock. Sure, her mom was busy with her duties most of the time, but when she wasn’t, they spent that time together. Elanor’s mom would show her around the base, let her work out with her and the other adults, teach her how to sew. When they were in Pennsylvania, there was a forest ten minutes away. They would go there almost every day and explore and climb. That’s how Elanor got most of her scars-getting scratched up by trees, and falling on rocks.

Of course, this simple life couldn’t last for the young one. At the age of eight, while they were living in Louisiana, Elanor started seeing and hearing things. She never was scared of the dark until then. She would run to her mom and have her make the monsters go away, and most of the time she did. But one night, her mom was out buying a lamp to replace the one Elanor had broken. Of course, the little girl wasn’t alone-she had her mom’s friend watching over her. But he was a rather heavy sleeper; when Elanor came running out of her room, being chased by Mormo, he was of no help. The child ran faster than she had ever run before. But eventually, she was cornered and bitten on her left forearm. Her mother found her the next morning, asleep in the gap between houses. That summer, Elanor was sent to Camp Half Blood.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Crush:
- None
Bf/Gf:
- None
Pets?:
- None
Other?:
- What is rule number 6?
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hello. I'm War. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I don't bite too much. X)

Previous username was, in fact, ~WarRoll~. Please do not use it, as I might go back to it. (Character depicted is not me, but rather my Boku No Hero OC, Solaira Astora)
~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:05 am

Accepted! :D
Yay!!!
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~War~ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:25 am

Thank you. ^^ So, what's going on in the roleplay at the moment?

Hello. I'm War. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I don't bite too much. X)

Previous username was, in fact, ~WarRoll~. Please do not use it, as I might go back to it. (Character depicted is not me, but rather my Boku No Hero OC, Solaira Astora)
~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:41 am

Amber and Roe are sparring, Beckett is rushing away from sparring with Alexis, Zyon is talking to Caleb in the dining pavilion, Xaine is talking with Jayanti, Ebony is sitting alone at Artemis's table, Kyoshi is just getting to the dining pavilion, Kimiko is in front of her cabin drawing, Eurus is talking with Luke while eating, and I'm trying to get myself to update the front page. Everyone just woke up and most are eating breakfast. Did I miss anyone?

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:16 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Name and Surname:
- Skyler Rosenberg
Nickname?:
- Skye, which she much prefers over her actual name, and Rosie, which she absolutely despises.
Sexuality:
- Not straight. Other than that's she's quite unsure of where she falls within the spectrum.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

- Skye inherited the long, wavy dark hair and electric blue eyes of her father. Her fair skin is spattered with cinnamon freckles. She has a small, slim, yet wiry frame and a short stature. As far as clothing goes, Skye hates skirts or dresses; she finds the both to be incredibly impractical. She prefers to wear jeans and darker clothing that is easy to clean.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Weapon:
- A pair of dual-wielded blades that aren't quite long enough to be swords, but aren't quite short enough to be daggers.
Claimed?:
- Not yet
Godly Parent:
- Zeus
Cabin:
- Will be Cabin 1 when she's claimed, but she'll be staying with the Hermes kiddos in Cabin 11 for now.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Powers:
- Electrokenesis, but she hasn't exactly figured out how to control it yet.
Counselor position?:
- Nope
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:
-"True courage is not the absence of fear, but the willingness to proceed in spite of it." ~ Anonymous
History:
- Skye could always tell that there was something odd about her. When she was younger and still attending school, the other kids would make fun of her because her hair would poof up and get all frizzy whenever she got angry. She was always switching schools due to her tendency to get into fights with other kids (some of whom were actually monsters) and other troublemaking typical to demigods. All of the school-switching helped her to evade monsters, which is perhaps why it took so long for her to make her way to Camp Half-blood.
Very recently, her mother was killed by the Chimera, of all creatures - struck by the poisonous bite of the snake tail after being nearly shredded while picking Skye up from school. The mortals tried to help, but what they saw was probably a very large stray dog. Stupidly, Skye tried to battle the monster, but wound up running for her life instead. In the midst of her panic, she remembered her mother telling her something about a nearby strawberry farm with a lone pine tree on the hill where she would be safe from anything. Luckily for Skye, it wasn't very far from her school - it only took her a couple of hours of running, hiding, and screaming before she saw the pine tree that marked her destination.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Crush:
- None yet
Bf/Gf:
- None yet
Pets?:
- Nope, but she loves animals, especially birds.
Other?:
- What is rule #6?
Hi again :)
Let me know if I missed anything; it's about 1:15 am where I am right now. Yay insomnia.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:55 am

Hi again!
Accepted! :D

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:18 am

Thanks! I'll put up a post soon :)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:17 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Name and Surname:
- Daula Valentine
Nickname?:
- open for anything
Sexuality:
- Pansexual
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

- Daula is 5'3 with an athletic build and long hair that doesn't like to cooperate in the least. For the most part she dresses in jeans and t-shirts with some sort of hat or headband to hold down her hair along with a pair of boots that are a bit big for her. Securely strapped onto her belt is a pouch that holds her snake.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Weapon:
- Two daggers that she keeps stashed in each of her boots.
Claimed?:
- Yes
Godly Parent:
- Dionysus
Cabin:
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Powers:
- Being a child of Dionysus gives her the ability to grow plants with a specialty to vines and grapes.
Counselor position?:
- No.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:
- “It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.”
History:
- Daula was born and raised in a southern region of America though she doesn't remember much about it. When she was ten she was locked away in a mental institution by her stepfather because she was "seeing things". Her mother visited her often and promised her that one day she would get her out one day. Ironically, while she was in the mental institution she became insane, hearing the occasional voice and seeing things that weren't there. On her fourteenth birthday her mother finally checked her out. While living with her mom she got Frog the boa and the monsters started to make their presences known. Eventually her mother was forced to leave her at Camp Half-Blood. After her arrival it took her a while to open up to people due to her preferences of solitude.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Crush:
- N/A
Bf/Gf:
- N/A
Pets?:
- She has a small boa constrictor by the name of Frog that is a constant companion to her, always riding on her shoulder or in the pouch on her belt.
Other?:
- Where is rule number 6? :)
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by Lucifer's Vessel on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:50 am

hello there! i'm interested in joining, i was just curious if you'd accept demigods with godly parents that don't have cabins at the camp? thing is, i have a character that i intended to be an unclaimed child of nyx, and haven't been able to use them in a role play yet.
      if not I understand completely, there is a high chance that i'll join with my two other characters c:
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me