Rattle the stars(Percy Jackson Roleplay)Discussion OPEN!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Rattle the stars(Percy Jackson Roleplay)Discussion OPEN!

Postby ~War~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:55 am

Anyone open somewhere around the dining pavilion? The person I was trying to have Elanor interact with hasn't been on in a few days.

Hello. I'm War. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I don't bite too much. X)

Previous username was, in fact, ~WarRoll~. Please do not use it, as I might go back to it. (Character depicted is not me, but rather my Boku No Hero OC, Solaira Astora)
~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:19 am

Skye is wandering camp near the Pavilion ^^
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Star » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:41 am

I'm about to make my first post for Eretria. She'll be wandering around somewhere
Lιғe Sнoυld Be Aвoυт More Tнαɴ Jυѕт Sυrvιvιɴɢ
ImageImage
Doɴ'т We Deѕerve Beттer Tнαɴ Tнαт?
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby teeth » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:29 pm

*Mmm .. OC's in the making ,if reserve is absolutely need for me then reserve a spot each for the apollo and aphrodite's cabins
© baby teeth
baby teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby teeth » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:11 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Name and Surname:
- Eli Mallark
Nickname?:
- Mallark [ teased: Pretty Boy ]
Sexuality:
- Straight
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Word description of appearance:
- Fair skin and brown/red hair. Usually swept to the side or ruffled about. His eyes the colour of Forget-Me-Nots. He stands around 5'4" and about average weight. Fainted freckles on his face and body, and a white scar hidden behind his ear. He often dresses preppy but also has a taste for leather. ]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Weapon:
- Sword
Claimed?:
- Yes
Godly Parent:
- Aphrodite
Cabin:
- Aphrodite's
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Powers:
- Being the child of Aphrodite, he has magical control over clothes, makeup, and jewellery. Amokinesis, the ability to have absolute control over love and desire, and can speak fluent french.
Counselor position?:
- No
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Quote:
-Make yourself a priority.
History:
- [Secret but if Eli gets super close to anyone then they will be told ] Eli grew up living a fortunate life in New York. A luxurious penthouse owned by a well-known man, Spencer Mallark, who knew everything about fashion. Eli went to private schools around the area and was quite respected due to his father's status. Not being the most popular in most the schools he was enrolled to, he strived to be. Although, it was difficult because he was bullied for having dyslexia and A.D.H.D.

Eli was often alone because his dad was either at a fashion event or just simply working. This allowed him to explore New York by himself. On one particular day, Eli's 13th birthday, he was strolling through Washington Square Park browsing a fashion catalogue. Not looking where he was going, Eli bumped into a young man with tattoos painted all over his body, head-to-toe. In a blink of an eye, the man grabbed Eli and put his hand over Eli's mouth. POOF! He opened his eyes only to be in an alley. He quickly looked around for the man but locked eyes with a screeching bat thing, a fury. Eli froze in terror. He wondered if anyone at the alley could see it. Suddenly, a satyr yelled out from behind the fury.

A month later, Grant, his satyr, finally located Camp Half-Blood. He was given a tour and almost immediately after, he went to the showers. He cringed at the smell of himself. He was claimed later that night at the campfire. A little embarrassed by the age difference between him and the other campers, Eli went off to his cabin.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Crush:
- open!! [ may not stay like this foreverrr, who knows what my little baby is up too ;) ]
Bf/Gf:
- nope
Pets?:
- nu-uh
Other?:
- *pant pant * finished one :) next up.. Rowan Hill! yeah yeah the history got a little into the current buuut i was hoping to catch ppl up ya know?
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
© baby teeth
baby teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:44 am

i apologise for this taking so long, and also for any mistakes in the forms, i did this mostly on my phone.
      if there's anything wrong please say, i'll do my best to fix it!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name and surname:
- colbie zion
nickname?:
- colbs, red
sexuality:
- unsure/questioning
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

written description of appearance:
- colbie is a short little thing, and is often seen as younger than her age. she has red hair that seems to be constantly messy no matter how much she claims she's brushed it, and wild green eyes that have been known to make people uncomfortable if stared at for too long. she is careless with what she wears - normally just a camp shirt and some shorts - so it isn't uncommon for her clothes to be dirty or have a few tears in them.
speaking of clothing, she has an awfully fluffy leopard hat that has two long 'paws' on either side that she uses as pockets. they are long enough to wrap around her neck as some kind of scarf - which she often does.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
weapon:
- a simple celestial bronze dagger she found in the armoury
claimed?:
- yes
godly parent:
- dionysus
cabin:
- twelve
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
powers:
- although it is hardly prominent, colbie has been known to make people very uneasy - to put it lightly - when she stares directly into their eyes. she suspects this is because of her father's relation to insanity (and also a few mishaps in her old school)
wether or not this 'ability' will develop or not, she doesn't know

counselor position?:
- no
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

quote:
-"i have a superman shirt your argument is invalid"
history:
- colbie grew up with her brother, andy. oddly enough, they both have different godly parents, but the same mother. she might claim that there is nothing awfully interesting about her background, which is true, save for a few 'accidents' in school. one of those accidents involved colbie becoming extremely annoyed with a classmate - in turn, that classmate inexplicably ended up locking herself in the classroom and threatening to do some horrid things that it would be best not to go into detail about. after that - and two other instances like it - her mother decided it was best to tell her and her brother the truth, and sent them both to camp as soon as possible.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
crush:
- none
bf/gf:
- none
pets?:
- she wants a leopard, but andy said no
other?:
- rule #6?
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name and surname:
- andy zion
nickname?:
- none he knows of
sexuality:
- heteroflexible
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

written description of appearance:
- andy is vastly different to his sister - colbie - when it comes to appearances. it may have something to do with the fact that they both have different fathers. while his sister is short and pudgy, he is pretty much a beanpole. tall, lanky and skinny, in other words. he has scruffy brown hair, which although is a bit more tame than colbie's it is still fairly ruffled. the only traits they have in common are their eyes, inherited from their mother, but even then andy's are a duller green and not as vivid.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
weapon:
- a celestial bronze sword his mother had hidden away in the basement, she gave it to him before he and colbie left for camp
claimed?:
- yes
godly parent:
- hermes
cabin:
- eleven
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
powers:
- he found out not long after he got to camp that he can travel at extremely fast speeds. his sister likes to call it 'super speed'.
however, due to this, most other things about him are sped up as well - such as his metabolism, speech, etc.

counselor position?:
- yes?
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

quote:
- "wake me up in like.. five years"
history:
- as he is colbie's older brother - as mentioned before -, they grew up together. however, unlike his sister, andy never showed any signs of his powers before being sent to camp. his mother was aware of who both their fathers were, though, and insisted that they both go to camp. she would have taken them herself, but the siblings insisted that she stay safe at home.
before they left, andy was given a sword that his mother had kept in the basement for emergencies.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
crush?:
- none
bf/gf:
- none
pets?:
- none
other?:
- rule #6?
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:33 pm

all accepted! :D

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstralAlignment » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi, May I join? I don't have much time for the huge form, so I am going to use my own :)

Name- Ryssa Melcora
Nickname- Ryss
Gender- Female (Straight)
Age- 16
Appearence- Short white hair with this, jade stripes. Golden eyes.
Weapon- Twin Celestial Daggers
Claimed- Forgotten Memory, Forgotten Parents
Godly Parent- Kronos and a Drakon (It's Difficult). Not evil though!
Cabin- None. ;-;
Powers- Dragon Unbrakynesis (Can Control Dragon Powers as Long as It's Dark, yet it drains energy every time i use it, making me age quicker)
History- Was born to the dragon, kronos took her to tarturus, escaped
Crush- None
Bf/Gf- ^
Pets- None (Undecided)
Other-
Ok, she sounds op. She really isn't. She cannot control time at all. No-one knows about her parenthood, not even herself. She is still learning. For now, lets put her in Hermes cabin, I guess.

(What is Rule 6
AstralAlignment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:54 pm

ok accepted! this should be interesting. :)

Astraea is open!

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:57 pm

I'll have Daula bump into her
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me