The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Beast Within - Discussion Thread

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:03 pm

[ name ] Quinn Vasco
        [ age ] 22
        [ gender ] female
        [ sexuality ] heterosexual

[ powers ] Magic: Quinn can channel arcane energy, summoning blasts, beams, shields, and platforms. She also has the potential for more advanced and versatile spells, but she generally avoids those, as her powers are much harsher on her sanity than most.
        [ personality ] Quinn is the sort of person that would use a nuclear blast furnace to bake cookies. The girl has literally zero chill, always taking the direct approach, and always doing so in as grandiose and over-the-top a way as she possibly can. She's melodramatic in the extreme, a thrill-seeker and adrenaline junkie, and generally the sort of person that one doesn't trust with pets, small children, or anything fragile.
        She travels light both physically and emotionally, never really getting attached or forming any sort of meaningful relationship. To most people, she's a maverick, and that's exactly how she wants them to see her.

[ history ] Quinn was raised by comic book fans, so naturally she wanted to be a superhero when she grew up.
        Unfortunately, people didn't get to be vigilantes in real life, and Quinn soon found herself alone, working a dead-end job, still holding out in her heart for her radioactive spider. When she first got her powers, she was ecstatic. She quickly used what little money she had to sew herself a costume, and set to work clearing the streets as Nevermore, Sorceress Supreme. That was before she had her first blackout, and found herself in the middle of a leveled apartment complex, eldritch whispers in her ears and strange runes blasted into the rubble around her. After that, Nevermore retired from the public eye, though she never stopped fighting crime. Now, she searches for the man who gave her the powers. Not so he could take them back, just so she could knock the stuffing out of him.

[ family ] Her parents were among those who perished in the apartment complex incident
        [ crush ] none as of yet.
        [ other ] none
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:47 pm

@Spiritstar3, accepted ^.^ You can work on the history when you get time.
@MacabreSmile, accepted ^.^
@InfectedHau, accepted ^.^

Okay, I think we have enough people to start, but I'm going to wait until KZpectrum has completed their forms before kicking this thing into gear.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:15 pm

I should be able to finish them in the next 24 hours ^0^
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:09 am

Wolfan Terror wrote:@Spiritstar3, accepted ^.^ You can work on the history when you get time.
@MacabreSmile, accepted ^.^
@InfectedHau, accepted ^.^

Okay, I think we have enough people to start, but I'm going to wait until KZpectrum has completed their forms before kicking this thing into gear.

XP Cool, thank you

Edit: Changed my top dorks crush to be two people, and my new boy is up now!
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:10 am

@Spirtstar3, your new boy's accepted. ^.^
@KZpectrum, I'm gonna prematurely accepted your chars, so you can join whenever you've finished them. ^.^

So yeah, I'm gonna start this thing cause I'm impatient and I can't hold myself back any longer. I'll have my first post up in a bit,
but any of you are free to start whenever you feel like it.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:35 am

XP THank you Wolfan
@Macabre: Could Timothy run into Cyrill
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:38 am

Yeah, sure, knock yourself out
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:49 am

XP Lemme go edit that post then
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP The Demon Within

Postby // Kzryail » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Koiza Tsuaki

"Oh just leave me be."

Basics wrote:[ age ] 19
[ gender ] Male
[ sexuality ] Androsexual
Significant Links and Bonds wrote:[ family ] none important to list
[ crush ] None
[ other ] Open for relationships
Characterization wrote:[ powers ] Dream Demon (See notes for more information)
[ + personality ] Dreamer, Observant of Surroundings, Sneaky
[ - personality ] Oblivious, Quiet, Delusional

[ history ] wrote:He comes from a rather wealthy family who expects him to do well in life. Koiza does a good job at this, constantly maintaining a high grade and status throughout his school life and continuing into college. Sure he seems like a star student and all, but he has a darker side to him, like anyone else. He's tuck with some unknown demon-like power which causes him to see various worlds that don't exist in reality. He also doesn't eat too much regular food, feeding off the dreams and nightmares from others.

[ notes ] wrote:[ power description ] He has the powers of a demon, a dream demon to be more specific. (Yes, he has made his return). It was suppose to be a simple illusion power, but a demon manifested within this power, causing the power to reach new heights. This power includes being able to go invisible, lure people to sleep to feed off their dreams and nightmares, which is used to power his attacks. That of which include bringing what can only be seen in dreams and other things of the sort into reality for a short amount of time. Downsides include being stuck in his own dreamworld for long periods of time and being mentally attacked byb the actual dream demon that provides him with this power.
Last edited by // Kzryail on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Another gal

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:30 pm

[ name ] Tia Serenity -Mayes-
        [ age ] 21 years
        [ gender ] Female
        [ sexuality ] Pansexual, or whatever the one is where ya don't care if it's male, female, trans, or any other gender, as long as it's human, or humanoid

[ powers ] Kind of like Yoite from Nabari no Ou, she can badly injure or even kill people by pointing at someone and snapping her finger and thumb, and just like him it slowly takes it's toll on her body. However, unlike Yoite, her Kira doesn't kill her as quick as his does.
        It's called 'Kira'.

[ personality ] She can be a little bit arrogant seeming, and sometimes acts cold to those she believes are beneath her. She is the child of rich parents, so it's kind of understandable. However, having been friends with less fortunate people, and middle class people, she's softened up quite considerably. She's calmer, gentler, and doesn't go out to parties quite so much now.
        [ history ] She was born to the Mayes, and since she knew of her mother's wealth it caused her to act like she was above others. Of course, being the only child back then, she was able to get her mother to spend money on really nice clothes and toys. However, after her brother came along, she stopped being able to get thing from her mother like that. She ended up growing up and meeting middle class and unfortunate people, and became friends with them, and slowly began to think better of them, and stop seeing herself so highly. She even made friends with Jessie. She also was granted her power by the mysterious man, through the Purple Moon.

[ family ] Father, mother, brother
        [ crush ] Open
        [ other ] Thinking this is going to be Timothy's older sister.

At some point, I'm also going to probably give all my other ones refs on CS, or on paper, so they'll slowly start to disappear and be replaced by those later on.

(So, I might end up turning the cat into a character to, with an actual human form, but she needs a name first, and also: Is it aright for her to be like a rare case, where she was a normal cat but got granted a human form by the Purple Moon, or should it be the other way around?)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me