Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

ItsFunnierInEnochian Search 1x1!

Postby LonelyGuldfisk » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:41 am

Hey there fellow chicken smoothie amigos! I am in search of a partner to roleplay with,
hence posting this! I am semi-lit to lit and I consider myself fairly active most days. I
will write as much as you do, thus matching your post length and I am flexible when it
comes to plots and ideas. I do appreciate good grammar and punctuation, as I will give
you good punctuation in return. I don't expect too much from you and I would love
you to think the same of me. Finally, if you have any questions of quires, please do PM me.
~ Thankyou

╔════════════════════════ ♛ ♛ ════╗
What I can do;;
Wolves/Animals - Particularly with unnatural
abilities/powers
Romance / MxF FxF
Runaways
Teenagers with abilities/Powers
Adventure
Fantasy
Something new!
╚════ ♛ ♛ ════════════════════════╝

I'm actually really craving an apocalypse themed roleplay. I was thinking Zombies / Radiation / And Mutations all in one or possible just one. We'd play two characters each, maybe more, and preferably young such as teenagers, are making there way through a deserted, infested city. I would love it to include romance, crazy strangers, rivalry among themselves, mistrust and possibly infection/mutation. { Mutation could just mean enhanced abilities, insane powers or just plain mutations. }
Last edited by LonelyGuldfisk on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyGuldfisk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE [rule update!]

Postby Wolves4life21 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:25 am

Hi everyone, I'm Wolves4life21.
I'm usually on every single day, and will get my pm messages through my email on my phone, giving me the chance to respond real quick. Usually I'm up at 9am, and go all the way to 5pm on here, and then later I am on at 7-11 pm. On the weekends I'm not always going to be on, since those days I'm usually very busy. I usually play better as a female

What you can expect from me:
*Always active
*Posts more than 2 lines
*Will never quit the rp
*Literate
*Open to being both male or female (Though I prefer female)

Who I'm looking for:
*Able to post 2 or more lines every post, for every character
*Active
*Literate
*Won't get tired of the rp and leave

Bold= What I really want to do
underline= Who I'd want to play as

My Ideas:
*Island Survival-
4 people are the only ones to survive a deadly plane crash onto a small tropical island. They have to survive against the bad weather, and poisonous berries in the forest. Including the deadly insects and snakes there.
*Neighborhood/Family-
A family moves to a new place, dealing with their family issues as well as everyday life. Which effects their children, and could break the family apart.
*High school- (2 different plots with both characters we use)
Football player with Emo Girl
shy girl with Party girl
*College (again, multiple plots)
FXF, MXF
*Cheating rp
Pretty straight forward, one partner is unable to stay commited, while the other partner gives their 100%. While the uncommitted partner tries to find a way to learn to be committed since they really love their partner.
*WerewolfXVampire- (Will need some pack members, so this would be good with group or 1X1)
A female werewolf falls inlove with the male vampire, even though it's forbidden. Both of them getting a hard time from the she-wolf's pack, causing them to have to sneak around while the she-wolf tries to convince her pack that it shouldn't be forbidden anymore
*VampireXHuman
The human doesn't find out that the vampire is a vampire until after they catch them drinking blood from another human. Being a little frightened, they stick around due to their fascination taking over. Eventually causing them to fall in love, and having to make a difficult decision on wether to change the human or not.

Roleplays I'm able to do:
*Survival/ apocalypse
*Supernatural beings
*Human (Realistic)
*Werewolf/Vampire romance
*Animals/Dinosaurs
*LGBT
Supernatural Camp/High school

What I won't do:
*Anime
*Fandom-based rps

Just PM me if interested in it, and we can set up everything there
Last edited by Wolves4life21 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolves4life21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miss believer » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:35 am

---
Last edited by miss believer on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
miss believer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 〄 ] `one on one search

Postby important » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:09 am

important: i'm important, but i have a variety of nicknames. feel
free to create one for me and call me as such :) I am capable of
writing 600 + words per post, but i can always do less if need be.
i typically play male characters, but i can also play females if it's
needed. i'm active every day of the week, but during the weekends
i'm on, but not quite so active. sorry about that!

example example example

Looking for:
- sci-fi / sci-fi lore
- action
- post apocalypse
- horror/thriller
- horror-lore
- fantasy
- romance

What you can expect from me:
- long posts; typically 500+ words
- mirrored posts in length
- occasional ooc chat
- lenient on just about everything
- literally everything.
- can play both m and f characters

What I expect from you:
- no one sentence posts please.
- occasional ooc chat
- help in developing the plot

That's it! PM me if you're interested.
important

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Märchen » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:35 am

Uh yeah yo. My name's Erin and I live in the United States, but currently studying in Ireland. I have some free time on my hands and a lot of my roleplays on other websites have died down, so I kinda wanted to have a couple roleplays. As of right now, I am interest in doing:

• Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
    • One Piece
    • Fairy Tail
    • Noragami
    • Owari no Seraph
    • Wolf Children
    • The Lion King
    • Stray dogs
    • Anything medieval and/or fantasy based tbh

All I ask is that you are able to write more than two paragraphs per reply and that you have decent grammar. Being able to play all genders and not just the female would be great as well. Also if you are not supportive of LGBT+ rights or cannot play those types of characters then please do not message me.

Uh that's it I guess. Thanks dudes 8)
Märchen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:55 am

Hello, my name is melancholy. but you can call me melon or tweety. I am a teenage girl who lives in the Southern Hemisphere that loves to role play. I am currently looking for a one on one role play with a semi literate role player who can be active a couple times per week. I do not mind if your punctuation or grammar is moderately undeveloped because mine also needs a lot of work. I would like somebody who is patient, friendly and who doesn't mind talking ooc. The topics I am currently interested in are;;
bully x bullied [high school] - oh snap the girl I bullied is now super hot what do I do? // the girl I bullied is on the verge of death. I need to fix this!
stranded on an island - like a plane crash with only two survivors, shall they go insane or will they fix each other?
tourist attraction- a person finds their soulmate but has to leave when their trip is over, can they make it work?
road trip- pm me for details.
loki, Blindspot, or The 100 themed- ahh my babies, I love these in particular.
hesitant Valentine- a guy leaves flowers on the doorstep of a girl, not knowing that she is allergic to pollen. What will happen next?
Fallout- based on the video game, I really want to do this ahh.
Any other romance stuff because I am romance trash.

Could you please play the male? I am rubbish with guys and I would really appreciate it. We could each have two characters [1m 1f] because that could also work out. I can also only do mxf relationships because while I support them, I am not comfortable with mxm or fxf. Thank you. Feel free to pm me if you want to role play, thanks!
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IQuit;; » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:18 am

Terezi~Pyrope wrote:
Terezi~Pyrope wrote:
Terezi~Pyrope wrote:Hi there!
i'm Terezi~Pyrope, and im looking for a homestuck 1x1.
What i can do: I can rp terezi, aradia, karkat, kankri, and jade. i am looking for a rp with actual characters, or fan characters is fine! I AM WILLING AND ABLE TO RP SAME SEX PAIRINGS
i am a fairly experienced roleplayer, but i get writers block sometimes, and with writer's block replies tend to be about 2 sentences. without writer's block, i can write a descriptive 2-4 sentence reply, using good vocabulary. i can do human characters and troll characters.

What i expect from you:
good/decent spelling
good grammar
fine with any kind of ship
active/somewhat quick reply rate
will help keep the rp interesting!

if you are interested, pm me!
i've quit cs.
IQuit;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Remilia Scarlet » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:46 am

Hi there! My name is Remilia and i love rping. Ive been roleplaying since 7th grade and im still into it. Im normally on almost everyday for more than an hour at a time so ill reply pretty quickly!

What i would like to roleplay is
*Kill la Kill (me as Ryuko)
*Touhou Project
*Original character fantasy
*Devil May Cry
*Full Metal Alchemist.

Elfen Lied
Attack on titan
Ao no Exorcist
Vocaloid
Walking Dead
Peter Pan

What i wont do is
animal
highschool drama
romance
reality

PM me if you see something you would like to do!
Gone. I quit FR and CS. Goodbye!
Remilia Scarlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby changewillcome » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:22 am

Wild&Free wrote:
Wild&Free wrote:
Wild&Free wrote:
Looking for 1x1 Aphmau Roleplays!
Hello! I am interested in Aphmau roleplays. More specifically, MC Diaries, or Mod Mod World. I am fine with any gender character, OC or canon. I am looking for any skill, as long as the sentences are well constructed and describe. Below are the roleplays I am interested in. Bold are the ones I really want, underlined is who I will play.
MC Diaries
LaurenceXAphmau
GarrothXAphmau
LaurenceXMichi
AphmauXMichi
MichiXKawaii-Chan
ZaneXAphmau
Diaries/Mod Mod World Crossovers

TommyXNeokette-Tan
PollyXGarroth
PollyXZane
MayorVillager'sHotGirlfrendXThorgi XD
Mod Mod World
AphmauXModzilla
TommyXMegan
MarshXPolly
ReeseXPolly
MozillaXPolly

PM if interested! <3
changewillcome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:24 am

Hello! the names nymeria. Of course I am here like everyone else, trying to find a one or more 1 x 1 partners. I'm not to picky but lets finish this, if you don't want to read everything, read the Bolded sections.

About Myself

I am a female between the age of 15 and 20. I am online quite a lot but I switch from phone to computer often so my posts will vary. I love making new friends so don't be afraid to say hi and talk c: I have pretty bad dyslexia and my spelling and grammar aren't all that great, but I do try. I that bothers you I understand. I do have the occasional typos though so please excuse that. I am a Semi-Literate writer depending on my muse and what devise I am on. I can write from 3 sentences to about three paragraphs. I have days where my writers block is so intense that I cant post. So please be patient with me. I love plot twists so if I just spring out with something its because I am trying to make the plot better or something c: I can roleplay both genders but I do prefer females. thank you for reading c:

What I Am Looking For In a Partner

Obviously spelling and grammar do not bother me, i just need to be able to read what your saying. Not text talk (lol,Omg, ect.). You need to be able to be able to write 3+ lines, i understand writers block though so just let me know c: You need to be able to post at least once everyday, if you are busy you need to let me know. You need to be open able to roleplay both genders and be open for gay romances. You need to be flexiable and open minded because i cant come up with everything. You also need to be nice though, i don't like rude people. Thank YOU!

What I'm Interested In
Bold is what I really want to to.
Underlined is the role I would like to play. (If none are underlined I will do either.)

Band
in band romance/battle of the bands/[url]band member[/url]x fan
Realistic
high school romance/Cops and robbers/Enemy Romance
Music School
classic x rock
Supernatural
android x human/vampire x human/werewolf x human/shifter x human/supernatural x supernatural/Ghost x Human
Anime
open for any as long as we use our oc's and I have seen the anime c:
I really want to do an Inuyasha OC with someone. I'd prefer to play female weather she is the demon or human c:

Medieval
princess x kidnapper
Wolves
Alpha x Omega / supernatural wolves

also looking for roleplays for my fursonas ^^

PM me I interested c:

Slowly getting back into the swing of things!!
Image Image Image
~ Come Join us as an Artist ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me