T H I S || I S || W A R >>Open and Accepting Wolf RP

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

T H I S || I S || W A R >>Open and Accepting Wolf RP

Postby JustRenTime » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:07 am

In the forest of Oudéteros the two packs Nekrá and Anésti have resided beside one another at an uneasy peace for many, many moons. The territories were not always peaceful, though. Generations back the two had war, blood was spilled, relentless murders for no reason, all this and more, but, one small group of wolves came along and decided constant battle and war were not the answers. The group of four, two from each pack of varying ranks, received a message from the alphas of the past, the message was carved in a slab of stone and it read:

You four, the Healer, the Negotiator, the Dauntless, and the Leader. It will be you four to end this war. The war must end for if not, all of wolf kind in the amazing land will cease to exist. Of course the four wolves found this insane, not only were they paired with enemies, but how would THEY end the war? They were only ordinary wolves. The four parted, two heading to one pack and the other two to the other. None would admit it, but the words hung heavy on their hearts for nights to come. The leader will lead, not only you four, but the new world as well. That wolf will become known as the chieftain after the war. He or she will reset order, deal out punishments, and declare the new packs and the new alphas. The Dauntless, is the brawn of the operation. This wolf is the strongest of you four and will be the lead warrior in any battle that comes your way, because, as we all know…this will not be an easy trek to peace. The Negotiator, or the peacemaking brains of the operation. It is up to this wolf to try and talk some sense into the wolves of each pack. Warn them, tell them that if peace does not come death for all will. This wolf, though they may seem unimportant is VERY vital. This wolf will not only calm the packs but he or she will bring the four of you together. The Negotiator has a kind heart, a happy attitude, and will always bring happiness in suit of wherever he or she goes. This wolf is the sticky sap used to hold you together. And finally, the healer. But, aha! Not only is this wolf trained in healing cuts and bruises, this loveless medicine wolf will heal the rivalry, while they search for their love, though it is forbidden. This wolf will mend the broken bones and spirits of everything that is to come. There will be heartbreak, betrayal, death, and much more that will take its toll on the wolves. The question is…Who Will Support The Right Cause? And Who Will Die? All That Is Up To You Four, You Must Fix It All.

This message was sent to those wolves millennia ago, now the packs' alliance is shaking…shifting even. The Nekrá and the Anésti are both forgetting the ways the world was. Dark and chaotic with death around every bend. No one remembers those days any longer and the wolves that saved them? Long gone and long forgotten. Both alphas are head strong and want more land. The wolves slip over borders daily, stealing prey and causing conflict. This went on for a while, a long while indeed, but…the prey started dropping and the day grew warmer and the rivers, streams, ponds, and lakes grew smaller. Now, with the oncoming drought the wolves are even snappier and angrier. Blood is spilled at nearly every watering hole over drinking water, the boundaries remain still, but the Anésti, always having had better prey, land, and water are currently better off than the dark, ruthless, Nekrá. Both packs suffer, both packs break laws, but it takes only four wolves to fix a world, and everywolf knows history repeats itself.
Last edited by JustRenTime on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES

Postby JustRenTime » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:09 am

Rules

One: Site Rules! Everyone should know about these rules. If you are not feel free to go back to the main role play page and refresh yourself. Also, don't forget, in your form you are only allowed to have one image. Again, feel free to go back and read them again.

Two: Okay, so genders. Please keep genders even, this is major. We don't want 10 males and 5 females. So, I ask that for every female you make, make a male too. And vice versa. It's also okay if you only want a male and someone else only wants to make a female (Or vice versa), talk to that person and okay it, then tell me. It'll be fine to do that, no biggie! So long as genders are even.

Three: Make your own forms please! It doesn't have to be all fancy, just has to have: Name, Age, Gender, Personality, Rank, Crush, Mate, and Pack. Pictures are a requirement, but they have to be of real wolves. Drawings and animes are not allowed.

Four: Try to keep packs even! If one pack has seven members and the other has four, add a wolf to the pack with less. Come on, guys, the roleplay won't be fun otherwise.

Five: Keep everything child friendly. Do not star out curse words because that is not allowed either. Things like damn and hell are allowed, anything else is against site rules. Fade or skip when needed.

Six: Ranks are open for who ever, they are first come first serve and I will not hold reservations for longer than 24 hours. You must have a completed form posted to receive a rank if you have not reserved it.

Seven: I do require that you be able to post at least three sentences per post if you can not do that I am sorry but please do not join. (I understand if you're busy or have writer's block. Just let it be known on the post, not a big deal. I have writer's block quite often.) Also, I will be making a discussion thread . All forms and occ will go there. I will not allow a simple post of occ here. You will only use occ when you post for your character please.

Eight: You may join as a pregnant female or pup over the age of 6 months (Unless you're someone's pup obviously). The litter limit is four. Being your own mate or crush is boring and not allowed. Please no insta-mates. Try to make it happen over a period of time. Crushes are allowed at the beginning, but do not get upset if a wolf doesn't return said crush.

Nine: The character limit is six. You may have up to six wolves, if you want to change a character, or add another, please tell me, and maybe we can talk something out.

Ten: Be kind and respectful to everyone in this roleplay. No 'perfect wolves', no godmodding, and please no drama OOC.

Eleven: Please be active! If you are gone for more than eight days without telling me or Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ you will be kicked and your wolves will be removed. Now, if you do tell one of us, that's fine! No problem at all!

Twelve: Only one high rank per person. Each person can have only one alpha, beta, lead hunter/guard, or medicine wolf. That goes for me and Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ too, if you really want more than one, pm me and I'll see if I can let you. This rule does not apply if you become the mate of an alpha or beta.

Thirteen: Please do not post until I have accepted you!

Fourteen: No text talk, PLEASE! I absolutely hate it, and I am sure any other semi-literate roleplayer does too.

Fifteen: Only alphas and medicine wolves could receive any prophecies not mentioned in the beginning. Oh! If you would like to be one of the prophecy wolves pm me. You can choose which one you'd like to be and I'll talk to Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ about it!

Sixteen: A pup becomes an apprentice at six moons of age and is assigned a rank to mentor after speaking with the alphas and betas. At the age of twelve moons an apprentice will earn his or her true rank.

Seventeen: I think this is all that's needed. If I need to add any, I will! I'm So sorry it's sooo long, but I really want everyone to be able to roleplay here happily and these rules are needed! Please, don't forget to HAVE FUN!
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RANKS

Postby JustRenTime » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:12 am

Ranks

Alpha: These individuals are in fact the absolute leaders of the group, there can only be one of each gender for this role and they must be mates. Dominant over all the others, they are known for their leadership. On a daily basis they will interact and participate in many tasks that takes place within the pack.

Beta: It is standard for there to be one or even two in the pack, but if there are two, they must be mates. These two are the right-hand wolves of the alphas and carry down the alphas duties as well. Whenever the alphas have been absent for a lengthy amount of time the betas will be in charge.

Medicine Wolves: The duties of these dogs is to treat the ill or wounded, there should only be around two of them, max. It is important they contain a substantial amount of knowledge regarding herbology of our natural resources the help cure those needing it. These wolves are never allowed to have mates or pups, for they can distract them from their duties, which are far more important.

Delta: Basically the messengers of the pack, they are responsible for providing the pack with allies and deliver duties to those that pertain to the pack. There are typically two, a male and a female, though they do not need to be mates. If anything were to happen to the betas they step up to that role if they wish to, or some other wolf will be chosen.

Guards (Or Warriors): This position is rather significant to the pack since they tend to the safety, warding off intruders or collecting allies and/or recruits. This can refer to either guard or the warrior class, both pertain to this category.

Hunters: They carry critical tasks for the pack as they supply it with the meals that is required to survive and are responsible to not let their comrades starve. It is required they are quick to react and also posses stealth and agility.

Mothers/Caretakers:These are the caretakers of the young and elders, they spend their time watching over their, or another's young and also the elders making sure they are fed and never ill.

Apprentices: This pertains to younger wolves who may be made apprentice by older wolves to learn and to grow into new things. A pup becomes an apprentice at six moons of age and an apprentice is assigned his or her rank at twelve moons of age.

Pups: The young ones still ranked as pups are those six months and younger. All pups are treated the same, no matter who their parents are. (Unless the alpha says so, obviously) Once a pup turns six moons, that pup will be observed by the alphas and betas for a bit, to decide what rank the pup should be mentored in.

Elders: The elders are the wolves ten years and older. These wolves are wise and greatly respected by all. Apprentices must assist elders with anything they need, it is their job to help the elders whenever they are in camp.

Omegas: These few are the lowest of the low in the hierarchy, they are either the newcomers or those that have been down ranked from their previous position. Omegas can rank up by speaking with the alpha. Whatever the alpha decides will be what happens.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PACKS

Postby JustRenTime » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:15 am

Nekrá (Fallen):

Rules:
1. Alpha's word is law.
2. Pups MUST be spared - they are the innocents.
3. Alpha's eat first, then it's fair game to the rest. Fight for your food.
4. Loners are to be killed on sight. If they manage to fight their way out, they are to be judged by the Alpha and Beta.
5. All prey must be brought to the pack.
6. Hunting parties consist of 4+ wolves. No less.
7. No mates or relations with the rival pack. Medicine wolves cannot have mates.
8. Omegas must prove their worth in combat to rise in the ranks.
9. A pup becomes an apprentice at six moons, and an apprentice earns its rank at twelve moons.
10. Once the pups are apprentices; the mother may resume her previous ranking.

Description:

Nekrá wolves are sly and underhanded; intelligent and cunning. The pack consists of disgraced; fallen wolves, those who either didn't fit in or were too vicious and threatened the order of their former packs. These traits have deigned most of them to be untrustworthy and cold at best - though there are those within the pack who are actually softer than they appear. Due to this ruthless nature, they prefer to go all out in hunting parties - stealth isn't key to them as they take down prey by their sheer force and numbers. You're fair game to this pack if you wander into their territory - unless you can fight your way out and be deemed fierce enough to join, you'll surely end up as dead meat. Complete fighters at heart. Naturally, the Nekrá pack prefers shadows and decay as opposed to light and vitality. They are quite at home in a dense swamp compared to a wide open meadow.

Ranks:
Alphas:
Soulshard||4
Betas:
Zeus||4
Medicine Wolves:
Lead Guard:
Guards:
Aurum||4
Spring||3 1/2
Aela||3
Lead Hunter:
Hunters:
Akila||2
Autumn||3 1/2
Mothers:
Caretakers:
Apprentices:
Pups:
Elders:
Omegas:

Anésti (Risen):

Rules:

1. Alphas word is law
2. A pup is NEVER to be harmed!
3. Alpha, pups, then mothers eat first (After that it's Elders, Betas, Leads, and the rest)
4. All loners found must immediately be brought to the alpha or spoken about with the alpha
5. When hunting, hunt for the pack first, not yourself
6. DO NOT be mates with a loner or a wolf from the rivalling pack
7. Medicine wolves can NOT have a mate or pups
8. Omegas are still wolves, needless abuse or bullying will not be tolerated
9. A pup becomes an apprentice at six moons, an apprentice earns its rank at twelve moons.
10. After a mother's pups are apprentices she may go back to her original rank

Description:

Clever, Strong, Swift, Loyal, Agile, Determined, Fierce and Brave

In peace, respectful of the other pack. In battle, fierce, courageous, and loyal. Anésti wolves speak out for what is right and are not afraid to challenge anything or anyone. Fiercely loyal, tough, fast-running, and easily offended wolves. They are nervous and quick to flee, due to the lack of cover on the open meadow that they call their home. Contented, sleek, well fed. Long to medium fur and glossy coats. They love beautiful things and often collect rocks, shells, and feathers for their dens. Private, thoughtful and unlikely to initiate hostility against other wolves. They are the most likely to seek a peaceful solution to interpack disputes, and consequently were often accused of cowardice by the other pack. Anésti wolves have a unique ability to jump high into the air, with strong hind legs and lean, lightweight bodies. This enables them to leap into trees that lack lower branches, and where birds and squirrels might otherwise feel safe. Once in the tree, most can climb swiftly and move confidently along the branches. Excellent stalking techniques. They keep upwind of their prey, creeping across the forest floor unseen and unheard. Strong swimmers, they move silently and scentless through the water. They scoop fish out of the water from the bank—a skill most wolves in the other pack cannot master. They make their home in a large, open meadow that has streams and brooks running through the grass and a large lake at the base of a mountain to the far east side of camp. Their dens are made of grass structures, burrows, and logs. Surrounding their camp is a dense forest, though it is dense the trees and foliage are very, very green and the sun still shines bright.

Ranks:
Alpha:
Argentum||4
Beta:
Reserved
Medicine Wolves:
Lead Guard:
Guards:
Frostbite||4
Lead Hunter:
Hunters:
Mothers:
Caretakers:
Apprentices:
Pups:
Invidia||6 Months
Elders:
Omegas:

Loners:
Last edited by JustRenTime on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UPDATES

Postby JustRenTime » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:18 am

Season:
[ ]Winter: The cold of winter, the love of your life. The world is quiet. Won't it snow twice? Memories tucked away, bring on hidden smiles. The gift of winter, our new prey, the hares, the arctic rodents, winter is cold, but amazing. It all depends on who you are and how you view it.
[ ]Spring: The newness of life, the freshness of spring. A puppies first breath, the song a bird sings. The first season of life, gentle and pure. An innocence began, Spring! This wonderful season brings us our pups and plenty of prey for everyone. The deer and elk herds are plentiful, along with plenty of other selections.
[X]Summer: Adventures await around each bend, games to play, exploring with friends. The happy times seem endless now but the summer days go by some how. The summer is hot and humid, with lots of prey, and the rivers, streams, and lakes finally defrost, making fishing possible.
[ ]Autumn: A time of golden hues and scents. The future unwinds, many moons hence. Harvest brings rewards, the sweetest is love. The beautiful autumn days bring less prey, but large prey. The deer are still around, so are rabbits. Autumn is also mating season!

Possible Weather:
[ ] Cold, Long nights, Short days, Snow, Ice, Frost
[ ] Sunny, Bright, Rainy, Warm days, Cool nights
[X] Hot, Sunny, Little rain, Long, hot days, Short, hot nights
[ ] Cool days and nights, Semi-Warm Days, Cool nights

Recaps and News:

Gender Count:

Males: 4 Females: 4

Relationships:

Key:
Related
Crush
Mates
Mentor

Nekrá:
Anésti:
Frostbite likes Argentum

Loners:

The Prophecy:

The prophecy won't come in for a while, but we can get the wolves together. Maybe meet a few times to implement how they feel about one another before everything happens!

The Healer:

The Negotiator:
Invidia||6 Moons||Anésti
The Brawn:
Frostbite||4 Years||Anésti
The Leader:
Last edited by JustRenTime on Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OTHER

Postby JustRenTime » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:20 am

This is a remake of my 2015 roleplay, hope to get it going again!! The original roleplay can be found here.

Day Created: February 13, 2018
Day Opened: February 14, 2018
Day Started:

Mods:

Discussion Thread

Locations:

Nekrá:
Alpha Den
Nursery + Dens- several dens like this are around as the nursery and apprentice area
East Camp
West Camp
Training Grounds

Anésti:
Alpha Den and Gathering Tree
Stream In The Camp Meadow
Nursery+Mother Den- several dens like this are around as the nursery and apprentice area
Eastern Side Of Camp
Camp!(Omit the Car please!)

Neutral:
Lake Cave-Snakes, small rodents, plenty of fish, dens in the rocks
Perfect Pond-Small prey, plenty small fish, dens all around
Spirit Wood-Sacred, no fighting here, EVER! Its said that you will see the spirit of dead wolves here.
Serenity Creek-Great game, great dens
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OPEN and ACCEPTING

Postby JustRenTime » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:15 pm

Now Open and Accepting!

Accepting Reservations too!

Last bumped by JustRenTime on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:15 pm.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me