Pokemon Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Pokemon Roleplay

Postby camea42123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Lol the reason Shauna is calling everyone that is because I read the XY manga and she gives them cute nicks, also I'm using X instead of Calem just an fyi
Yura - Trainer - Kalos - Fennekin Lv.6 + Eevee Lv.11 - Location: Aquacorde Town Meeting Place - Tags: Open

"Oh, right! I completely forgot about that," Shauna said sheepishly.
Trevor handed me a Pokedex and Tierno handed me a letter for my mom. "Catch ya later!" Tierno yelled as he and Trevor sped off in the distance and disappeared.
Those two never change, I thought with a smile. "Hey Shauna, want to come with me?"
"Sure!" She beamed. "What about you, X-ey~?"
"I think I'll pass. I'd like to catch some Pokemon first."
"Aww...you already have a Charmander, Froakie, and a Kangaskhan, though," Shauna pouted.
"It's alright, Shauna. We'll catch some good Pokemon ourselves." I assured her, and we headed back to Vaniville Town.
Last edited by camea42123 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Yura - Trainer - Kalos - Fennekin Lv.6 + Eevee Lv.11 - Location: Vaniville Town - Tags: Open

"Here's your letter, Mom," I held out the letter to her.
"Oh, thank you, Yura. By the way, I forgot to give you these earlier," my mother replied. She handed me a box. "Inside you'll find some items to help you on your journey."
I peeked into the box and found a pair of Running Shoes, a Holo Caster, two Potions, and a Town Map. These will certainly be very helpful. "Wow, thanks, Mom! Where'd you get all this?" I said excitedly.
"Just consider it a gift from your father." My mother winked.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:45 pm

I got to Viridian City. By then, my Pokemon were very strong. I walked into town. It was a bustling place. I heard about gym trainers, who were supposedly strong. I wanted to battle them as a challenge. Luckily, there was a sign that the gym was straight ahead. It was huge. I saw a red building next to it. I went in. "Welcome to the Pokemon Center in Viridian City, I'm Nurse Joy," Nurse Joy said at the front desk.
"What happens here?" I asked.
"Well, this place is used to heal injured Pokemon from battle," Nurse Joy said.
"In that case, can you heal my Pokemon, they have been fighting a lot recently," I said.
"Sure," Nurse Joy said. I walked over to a strange computer . It hd a logo of a telephone. I picked it up and called Prof. Oak. He picked up instantly.
"Hello PokemonMaster," Oak said. "I see you made it to Viridian City," Oak said.
"Where is Blue?" I asked.
"He already beat the Pewter City Gym Leader," Oak said.
"Well, figures since he like to go past everything and thinks about beating everyone in the world. Also, by my knowledge, he Beat the Pewter Gym, because he had a Water type. I know water is super effective against rock," I said.
"Well, you seem to know a lot about it," Oak said.
"By the way, is the Viridian City Gy open?" I asked.
"He is not there at this time, your best bet is to go to Pewter City and challenge the Gym Leader there," Oak said.
"Thanks Oak," I responded.
"Oh, it is quite good to help you out as you start your journey," Oak said. Oak hung up and so did I.
"Your Pokemon are in perfect health, we hope to see you again!" Nurse Joy said kindly.
"Thakn you," I said as I strapped my pack on me. I walked out and came across a man and a woman with a standing Meowth.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Feel free to click these as well v
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Yura - Trainer - Kalos - Fennekin Lv.6 + Eevee Lv.11 - Location: Route 2 (Avance Trail) - Tags: Open
Fennekin - Scratch - Tail Whip - Ember

"Come on Shauna, we have to catch up with everyone else!" I sped off down Route 1.
"Coming, coming."
Soon, we had reached Avance Trail. I spotted X up ahead. What's he doing here? I thought he was going to go on ahead.
"Hey X-ey, what are you doing here?" Shauna inquired curiously.
"Trying to fill up my Pokedex. While you're here, have some Pokeballs to start you off." X tossed the two of us ten Pokeballs each. "Have fun."
"Wow, thanks, X-ey. You're the best!" exclaimed Shauna happily. "Want to have a race on who can catch their first pokemon first, Yu-i~?"
"You're so competitive, Shauna." I chuckled. "I won't lose!"
We both plunged into the grass, searching for wild Pokemon. Almost immediately, one jumped on me. "W-wha-?" I stammered. It was a Fletchling.
"Go, Yuuki!" I said as Shauna threw out the Pokeball with her Chespin. "Use Ember!"
The fox shot out a fireball, burning the Fletchling. Got it to below half. Time to try catching it! I tossed a Pokeball. "Go, Pokeball!"
The ball hit the Fletchling and the bird was pulled inside. The button on the Pokeball flashed once, then twice, then thrice, then stopped wobbling. I had caught a Fletchling! "YEAH!" I pumped my fist in the air.
"Ha, guess I lost again, huh?" Shauna sighed. "You're just that much better than me."
"Aw, it's alright. You caught a Zigzagoon..." I soothed, internally thinking that she wouldn't be upset if she wasn't so competitive. We took out our Pokedexes and registered each other's new Pokemon, then checked their stats.
"Seems that I managed to get a Level 6 Fletchling..." I murmured.
"Darn, only Level 2?" Shauna groaned. "How are you so lucky? Anyway, what are you going to name him?"
"...Corus," I replied.
Soon, we had encountered a trainer that both of us beat easily. He had a Level 5 Zigzagoon and gave us both quite a bit of money when we won.
We continued battling and searching until our Pokedexes were full with information about all the Pokemon that could be found here. By then, X had already left and we had leveled our Pokemon quite a bit. All of our Pokemon had learned a few moves, and we continued on towards Santalune City.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:35 pm

As I walked into Viridian Forest, a Caterpie came at me. I sent out Charmander and caught it. I looked into my Pokedex. 4 caught. I sighed. I went on, and a trainer came and wanted to battle. "GO, Charmander!"
"GO, Kakuna!" The trainer said. "Use Harden!" The trainer said.
"Ember let's go!" I responded. Kakauna got hit, but was still in the game.
"Harden again," The trainer said. It took me a few turns to beat his Pokemon. I was happy I was on this journey, so I could explore the world.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Yura - Trainer - Kalos - Fennekin Lv.11 + Eevee Lv.12 + Fletchling Lv. 10 - Location: Santalune Forest - Tags: Open

Deep in Santalune Forest, I greedily grabbed all the items I could find, all the while catching Pokemon with Shauna to record in my Pokedex. Eventually, I managed to catch a Pikachu, which I added to my team, while Shauna decided to add a Panpour to her's. We met X again, and he tossed us another few Pokeballs. After beating all the Trainers in the forest and earning a few levels for our Pokemon, we ran back to the Pokemon Center to heal our Pokemon and continued on to Route 3.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:28 am

I came to the Pewter City gym. "This is t," I said to myself as I walked in. My Charmander evolved into Charmeleon and I was ready.
"Looks like I have a new challenger," Brock said as the lights came on. I saw myself on the other side of a battlefield of rock. "You here for a battle?" Brock asked.
"You bet!!!" I said.
"Is this your first gym battle?" Brock asked.
"Yes," I responded.
"Then I will use these two," Brock said as he grabbed two Pokeballs from out of the wall. "Go, Geodude!" Brock said. I was ready.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Haha Pokemon Origins ref

Yura - Trainer - Kalos - Fennekin Lv.12 + Eevee Lv.13 + Fletchling Lv.12 + Pikachu Lv.10 - Location: Santalune City - Tags: Open
Fennekin - Scratch - Tail Whip - Ember - Howl
Pikachu - Tail Whip - Thunder Shock - Quick Attack - Growl

I got to Santalune City and eagerly ran around looking for items. One boy even gave me a Farfetch'd for a Bunnelby. After checking every single nook and cranny, I was ready for the gym battle.

"Viola's right over there," said the last Trainer in the Santalune City Gym, pointing to a lady with a camera around her neck. I thanked the Trainer and ran over.
"Viola! I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!" I yelled.
The gym leader seemed a bit surprised at my abrupt challenge. Then, she smiled. "Don't expect to win easily! Go, Surskit!"
"Go, Pikachu! Use Quick Attack!"
But the Surskit was too fast. A few minutes later, my Pikachu had fainted. I gnashed my teeth in frustration and sent out Fennekin. "Use Scratch, and quickly! It's about to faint! Don't let its Bubble hit you!"
Fennekin nimbly dodged the water attacks sent its way, and knocked out the Surskit.
Viola then sent out her Vivillon. "Use Sleep Powder!"
Since it's not Water type, I can Ember it. "Use Ember, Fennekin!"
The Vivillon, not being able to see the Ember soon enough, was hit and fainted. A OHKO!

Viola handed me the first Badge. "Here's the Bug Badge." She then handed me a disc. "And here's the TM for Infestation."
"Thanks!" I exclaimed. I noticed a lump behind her. "What's that?"
"Oh, this?" She picked it up. It appeared to be a stone. "Take it. It might be useful to your Pikachu. I found it the other day, and I have no use for it."
I sent out my Pikachu, and immediately it started running in circles around me excitedly as I took the stone from Viola. "Pika pi!"
"You want the stone?"
"Pika! PIKA PI!" The yellow mouse jumped and took the stone out of my hands. Immediately, it became a flash of blue light.
"W-What's happening to it?" I gasped in astonishment. Viola chuckled.
"Don't worry, it's just evolving. What I just gave you was a Thunder Stone. You'll probably encounter some other stones later on that you can use to evolve other Pokemon," she explained, stifling another laugh.
The blue light disappeared, and in its place was a Pokemon slightly resembling the Pikachu I used to have.
"Oh my...That's not like any other Raichu I've seen. Do you mind if I take pictures?" When I shook my head, Viola picked up the camera hanging on her neck and began taking pictures. I tried to register Raichu in my Pokedex, but it kept coming up with an error message. Eventually, I messaged Professor Sycamore on my Holo Caster. He immediately picked up. "What's wrong?" he asked curiously.
I showed him Raichu. "You tell me. My Pikachu just evolved, but this Raichu won't register in the Pokedex."
"Hmm...Wait, is that Viola with you?"
"Yeah..."
"Ah, you just beat the first Gym, didn't you?"
"Professor, I'd like to know what happened to my Pikachu." I stomped my foot impatiently.
"Er...Right. Well, it looks kind of like the Alolan variant of Raichu. I don't know how a Pikachu from Kalos evolved into the Alolan Raichu form, so I'll have to do some research. For now, though, I'll send you a few TMs to commemmorate you beating the Santalune Gym."
"Alright." The TMs were immediately received. Opening my bag up, I found a few TMs that would help Fennekin and Eevee. "Thanks, Professor!
"No problem. There's also something else in there. Anyway, I have to go." Professor Sycamore hung up.
I looked deeper and found a Fire, Thunder, Water, Leaf, and Ice Stone. A note said, For Eevee.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:43 am

I trekked on and came to Cerulean City. I was happy to be out of the woods. Then, two adults and a cat came up to me. They wanted my pokemon. I said no. They sent their Pokemon with evil faces.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:30 am

"Please move," I asked the strange people. I looked over at a sign that had a picture that looked like them. "Who are you?" I asked, grabbing my Charmeleon in my hand.
"DOn't you know who we are?" The lady asked.
"No, because I don't think anyone could be as ugly as you, and also those hair styles are so last year," I said and pushed past them. I headed to the Pokemon Center. When I went out, the same people were there again.
"You think you re so good, why don't you battle me," the lady said.
"Ok, I'm up for the challenge," I said.
We went to a arena in the city.
"GO, Ekans!" the lady said.
"Go, Charmeleon!" I said. "Use Ember!" I said.
"Dodge it, and use Bite!" the lady said.
"GO Jessie," the man said.
"So, her name is Jessie," I said to myself.
"Use Ember!" I said. Charmeleon got a straight hit.
"Use Poison Fang!" Jessie said. Ekans came slithering to Charmeleon.
"Wait, wait NOW! Jump up in the air and use Ember once more!" I said. Charmeleon jumped, and landed on Ekans and blasted fire straight in it's face. Ekans fell, and Charmleon landed on the ground in front of it.
"Me next," the man said. The man sent out Koffing. "Koffing, use smog!" the man said.
"GO James!!" The lady cheered him on.
"So that is James," I said to myself. a giant cloud formed around the arena.
"Charmeleon use Scratch to make a path through the smog, and use Ember when you see Koffing!" I said. Charmeleon did just that. Koffing got hit with the Ember.
"Koffing, use Sludge!" James said. The sludge covered Charmeleon's eyes. "Now use Tackle, and keep doing it," James said to Koffing. Koffing kept hitting Charmeleon. Then, Charmeleon made a giant purple ball in his mouth, and shot it at Koffing. The whole area exploded with wind, which blew the smog away. Koffing lay on the ground.
"You will regret this," James said as he and Jessie left with the Meowth.
"Charmeleon, we did it! But, what was that move?" I asked him.
"That was Dragon Rage," a woman said as she came up to me. "I saw a smog, and came to find out what it was, when I saw you battling with Team Rocket," the lady said.
"Team Rocket?" I asked.
"Yes, they steal Pokemon and try to steal other people's Pokemon, I am surprised that you beat both of them with just that newly evolved Charmeleon," the lady said. "Oh, please excuse my manners, I'm Misty, the Cerulean City Gym Leader," Misty said.
"Nice to meet you Misty, and thank you for the comment, I love Charmeleon just as much as it loves me," I said as Charmeleon came up to me and I grabbed him in my arms.
"Well, come see me when you think you have grown enough to battle me," Misty said as she walked off.
That was some experience, now I am even more determined to become a Pokemon Master," I said to myself as I headed to the Pokemon Center.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups