☽the last clan☾

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

☽the last clan☾ [3]

Postby xayah » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:07 am

HAZELTAIL of ThunderClan
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        tags; Robinflight, Goldenstorm, Sage, Darkwhisker, Cloverstorm // mentions; none // @; Fourtrees // feeling; confused
      Hazeltail watched the Riverclan deputy intently. Her gentle eyes scanning for any signs of discomfort other than her soaked pelt. At first it didn't seem strange to her given the Riverclan cats' nature. After all, they were built for swimming more so than anything else and it wasn't unusual to see them within the river that bordered their territories. When the she-cat finally spoke up Hazeltail blinked in response. It took her a moment to process the words. What did she mean? What was gone? Was she referring to the forest her clan lived in? She wasn't surprised, really, she could bet even Windclan had seen the devastation that befell them. But the older she-cat's words still weren't making any sense. Hazeltail was about to open her mouth when another voice called out. For only a fraction of a second Hazeltail grew hopeful. However, they weren't calling out to her but Robinflight instead. Her fur rose slightly as the ginger pelt of Goldenstorm approached.

"See some of your clan survive?" Hazeltail pulled away from her spot beside the tortoiseshell and moved a mouse-length away. "I'm afraid I don't understand...did the flames reach into your territory, too?" If it was true then this had all been much worse than she could have imagined. Starclan must be furious with them to have caused such harm to not only one clan but two. And who knows whether the remaining clans had any idea as to what had happened. She was sure if they had not known they would have at least seen the smoke rising well into the sky. Hazeltail turned back to the two she-cats in front of her. She stared at Goldentsorm, taking in her disheveled appearance for she looked no better than Robinflight.

There was barely any time for them to answer her question before another body came down into the clearing. If her fur wasn't bristling before it definitely was now. The tom that came into view was no clan cat she had ever seen and didn't have the scent of one either. Hazeltail glanced at the other two she-cats, curious if they perhaps knew who he was, but they offered no signs of recognition. Turning her gaze back to the silvery tom before them she studied his build. Their odds didn't look very promising at the moment. Of course she was sure Robinflight and Goldenstorm would be able to take a stray loner but they'd both seen better days and who knew if they'd be able to defend themselves in their current state. As for Hazeltail, well she wasn't one to fight and knew so very well. The tom spoke, however, before any of them had a chance. For a second she was taken aback, shocked at his calm tone and words. Though the initial surprise quickly melted away. "Help us?" she mewed. "I'm not sure there's anything you could do." she whispered as an afterthought, more to herself than the others.

As if things weren't already chaotic enough Hazeltail was cut off abruptly by the arrival of more cats. At this point Hazeltail was almost convinced this had been a dream all along. But Starclan wasn't that thoughtful, were they? She recognized Darkwhisker first, by his massive form and yellow eyes. Her body trembled involuntarily at the sight of the tom. She knew of his reputation from the stories the elders often told. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't intimidated just by looking at him. Before she could answer him with a question of her own an orange and white form appeared at his side. Hazeltail scanned the clearing one more time before facing the others squarely. No Shadowclan cats had shown themselves, at least not yet. And perhaps even more alarming was the fact that no other Thunderclan cats had arrived either. "Would anyone care to explain what brought them here?" she finally asked.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ *:・゚✦ ❝ chasingcomets. ][ one. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:41 am

' CHASE'
      ranking.) ..lonerxxage.) ..10 moonsxxlocation.)..thunderpathxxtagged.)..copperstorm, nightpaw, sorrelpaw
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━spaceSlumber had not been charitable upon the orchard-chestnut visionaries of the young lass, quakes of sound and movement rendering the land around her rather useless, cutting them in sorts and shapes. It was quite a vibration to withhold, something that was broken and fragile only for the reasons of nature and rhyme. It had been unquestionable, for the following day had shone light upon the injuries and casualties that had fallen onto the shoulders of the unsuspected, and though she could understand where they would feel melancholy towards their losses, Chase felt nothing more than slight amusement. It had been an unimaginable scene to watch unfold from her nest in the forest canopy, cats from all clans scrambling around to get away from illness, fire, crumbling trees, and aliment. It was to her surprise they were all finally getting along, it had only taken few-too-many deaths and a roaring blaze to conquer what bit of animosity the thickheaded clan cats held against one another. It was a pity it had to happen, sure, but a good pity nonetheless. It wasn't her spite that kept her from not caring, it was merely the thought of not belonging to anyone or being placed anywhere that blessed her (horribly) with the ability to remove herself from the conflict that was occurring, though she'd only been on her own for a month or so, she relished in it.

It was a sickening freedom that drove one either insane or to boredom, and from there she could only ponder insanity wasn't too far. Yet she wasn't insane, nor was she bored, she simply lacked the social interaction that she oh-so enjoyed in her time of being one with Shadowclan. Ugh. Shadowclan. From damp, mossy moors to underappreciated warriors, Shadowclan certainly took the number one prize when it came to being depressing. Though she couldn't help but recall how close-knit and caring they were over one another, it was something she'd only dreamt of... Not so long ago, actually. "Huh?" And as if she'd cast her wishes onto Starclan, their voices, bodies, scents... They all, or what looked to be the rest of them, appeared. "No, no, no... It can't be, that can't be all there is." Her sharpshooter eyes narrowed, lithe body mimicking that of a serpent as those finely feathered paws weaved in and out upon the cracking branches. It was them, and by them, she meant two apprentices and a single warrior. Where was everyone? Had they really all, um, no. She wondered if they even remembered her... What had they called her? Chasingpaw? She hadn't been away long, she was sure they'd recognize her.

"I don't think I've ever been happier to see the two of you," xx "C-Copperstorm?" She sniffled, scenting and seeing her correctly.

Her voice trembled, body wiggling down slowly from her nest as the still-growing apprentice, urm, loner came into the clearing on the other side of Thunderpath. Her widened eyes and delicate features were almost shocking considering what she had left looking like. She had managed to morph into something even more beautiful in a mere month, something in which fit her awkwardly considering she had seemed to cause Shadowclan such pain. She didn't know what to say, not to Sorrelpaw, not to Nightpaw, not even to Copperstorm. Did they recognize her? They had to, right? "I-It's me, Chasingpaw."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( amused and secretly joyful by the mass of clan cats.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽the last clan☾

Postby ~Atlas~ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:57 am

ʀ ᴀ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟
(rank). warrior (clan). thunderclan (location). near fourtrees (mood). tired and afraid (tags). Snowheart, Roseclaw

It was gone – all gone. The forest that she’d grown up in, trained in and ultimately spent the best years in her life in was completely gone. The ancient trees stood no chance to the raging flames that coursed through the once-magnificent Thunderclan forest. The earth was charred, the flames leaving nothing remaining except for some lucky shrubs and skeletal trees. Their prey was gone, their land, and even worse, most of their clanmates. Ravenheart had been sleeping in the warriors’ den but had been one of the first cats to notice the fire due to her superior sense of smell. As soon as she screeched, “Fire!” it was a pandemonium. Clanmates tried to help each other, but ultimately, it was every cat for himself. Thunderclan cats rushed out of the camp like wild horses, intent on reaching safety before the burning flames and acrid smoke overtook them.

Although the blind warrior had been one of the first to smell the smoke, she was one of the last cats to make it from the burning forest. She thought she was a goner for sure. While blind, Ravenheart adapted to her disability She’d learned every inch, dip and cranny of the forest. Now, it was unrecognizable, with panic seizing her heart and smoke filling her nose. Heartbreaking yowls of her clanmates filled her ears, and sizzling wood and cracking of falling trees deafened her. Now, she was completely blind, without her sense of smell, touch, or hearing to guide her.

Ravenheart accepted her fate as the flames surrounded her. There was no way she’d make it out alive; she had no idea where she was and how to escape. She let out a desperate cry for help, expecting no one to hear it in the chaos. To her shock, Snowheart yowled back. The Thunderclan deputy was her very best friend. They’d grown up together, and during their apprenticeship, bonded and became lifelong friends. Ravenhearrt only hoped her friend had escaped the flames. She was relieved to hear her voice. Snowheart guided her through the fire, helping the blind she-cat avoid the flames. Ravenheart’s lungs were filling with smoke – she couldn’t stand much more. Finally, Snowheart guided her through the last of it, with the dying flames signifying the end of their hell.

Ravenheart was running on adrenaline, but as soon as they escaped the final flames, she collapsed. The warrior trembled all over, shock overtaking her. “Starclan, what did we do?” she whimpered. It took her a few moments to collect herself, and with a deep sign she rose to her paws again. Wincing, she just noticed that she’d singed her pads. In the panic, she hadn’t noticed her injuries. What, of Snowheart, though? “Snowheart, a-are you alright?” the black she-cat choked out. “And Rivertail, did he get out?” she asked anxiously. Snowheart’s stony silence answered that question. Ravenheart affectionately pressed her flank to Snowheart’s to comfort her, and Ravenheart felt a deep sob exit her.

That brought them to the present moment, the two she-cat making their way to the Fourtrees. If there were any survivors, surely, they’d be there. The terrain was like a different planet. Everything Ravenheart knew to be true was taken by the flames. Even though she was blind, she had become a confident warrior. Her other senses compensated for her sight; she also knew the layout of their entire territory. Now, everything was gone. Snowheart guided her through the apocalyptic lands. Now, Ravenheart was reduced to a jump, frightened kit. It felt like her early apprentice days, when she’d lost her sight. She followed Snowheart around camp for days, terrified of bumping into unknown objects. Now, she was much the same. She couldn’t smell anything, and she was so scared. Still, she tried her best to be strong for her friend, who had lost her dear apprentice, Rivertail. Snowheart guided Ravenheart, present but not enough to be patronizing. The blind she-cat appreciated in, her sightless orange eyes staring forward.

Eventually, they stopped when they heard a familiar voice. Ravenheart was startled and unsheathed her claws, but quickly calmed when she realized who it was. “Roseclaw?” she murmured hopefully. Her voice was rough and scraggly from the smoke. She limped forward to the sound of the queen’s voice, following behind Snowheart. She was already heavily pregnant, and Ravenheart was shocked the queen had escaped the flames with her heavy belly. Nonetheless, she was relieved to know another clanmate had survived and the lives of her unborn kits were not robbed from her.

She anxiously nodded along to Snowheart’s worried questions. “We were just heading to Fourtrees,” Ravenheart chimed in. Her eyes were focused just above Roseclaw’s left ear. “If you need to lean on me, feel free,” she offered. “We can help each other,” she mewed, referencing her lack of sight. She rarely sowed anything but confidence, but not that the territory was unfamiliar, she showed her insecurities and fears. “I’m just so glad you’re alive too, Roseclaw,” Ravenheart breathed. The two cats weren’t particularly close, but they were clanmates just the same.

Ravenheart turned her attention to Snowheart. “I wonder if it was just us, or if the other clans had a fire too.” Something didn’t feel right. After the fire, the forest was dead silent. Something had certainly happened to the other clans, but they wouldn’t find out until they reached Fourtrees with the survivors. “What did we do to deserve this?” she murmured and closed her sightless eyes in sorrow.

ℍ 𝕠 𝕨 𝕝 𝕚 𝕟 𝕘 𝕡 𝕒 𝕨

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟
(rank). apprentice [color=#80BF](clan).[/color] shadowclan (location). thunderpath (mood). depressed and hopelesss (tags). Nightpaw, Sorrelpaw, Copperstorm

The camp reeked of sickness and death, but Howlingpaw couldn’t bear to tear himself away from his home – more importantly, his sister. His sickly sister had been taken overnight, her final, haggard breaths ceasing. Birdpaw had been one of the first cats to catch this disease, but she valiantly kept fighting on until the end. Howlingpaw’s eyes were closed and he lay next to his sister, looking dead himself. The only sign that the tom was still alive was the slow rising and falling of his sides. He had cried himself to sleep.
Eventually, though, he knew he had to leave this camp. He couldn’t bear to leave his sister, but the longer he stayed here, the more likely he would be infected. He had no idea what this mystery illness was. Shadowclan had been thriving, when all of a sudden, a few cats had come down with a cough and a stomachache. Birdpaw had these symptoms, and what seemed like a simple belly ache turned into a massive plague, infecting more and more cats every day. It was a disaster. Howlingpaw blearily opened his eyes and gazed at the corpse of his deceased leader, Smallstar. He had collapsed last night as well, signifying the end of Shadowclan and all that the tom knew. He stayed in the camp for a few more minutes until he slowly gathered himself to his paws. It felt disrespectful to leave all the bodies unburied, exposed to the elements and destined to rot into the earth. However, the tom simply didn’t have the energy.

He touched his sister’s nose one last time, who was finally taken out of her suffering. “Rest well, Birdpaw,” he choked out. “I’ll see you in Starclan. I love you.” At that, he abruptly jerked his head away form her body, unable to look at her lifeless form anymore. With all the strength he could muster, he fled from camp as the rest of the few survivors had. Fourtrees, he thought, that’s where they’ll be. I know it.

He made his way to the Thunderpath, hardly taking in his surroundings. He wished he could have died along with his clanmates and sister, but Starclan was destined to punish him. The tom could smell the faint scent of smoke. What else had happened to their beloved forest? Only Fourtrees would tell. The giant apprentice continued along the familiar path that had once taken him to Gatherings. Oh, how happy he was then. Now, the journey to Fourtrees felt like a nail in the coffin. Either there were more survivors, or he was alone.

He reached the Thunderpath, with three familiar figures in the distance. His green eyes widened, not believing what he was seeing. “N-nightpaw! Sorrelpaw, and Copperstorm!” With newfound strength, the tabby tom raced towards his clanmates. “Are you going to Fourtrees too?” With a delighted purr, Howlingpaw was so glad to see that he wasn’t the only cat who had evaded the sickness.

He gazed at Copperstorm, the older warrior. She was a beautiful orange/white she-cat with a fluffy pelt and piercing blue eyes. Howlingpaw had a major crush on her, and while it was just a silly apprentice crush, he felt himself growing shy around her once more. Even in the wake of the sickness, Howlingpaw still loved she-cats as much as ever.

Another voice, unfamiliar this time, came from the gorse bushes. Howlingpaw turned around with a snarl and unsheathed his claws, ready to attack. It was a false alarm, though, as an unfamiliar she-cat came into view. She seemed harmless, so Howlingpaw sheathed his paws and relaxed his stance. Still, he remained warily and kept his eyes focused on the loner, lest she attack. In their weakened state, Howlingpaw doubted if even four cats could take on one, healthy loner. “Who are you?” he mewed with a confused frown on his face.

Apparently, she had an apprentice name. She looked far older than an apprentice though, the size of a full-grown warrior. He had never heard of a Chasingpaw, but she seemed to recognize Copperstorm. Had she been in Shadowclan previously? Howlingpaw sat down, focusing on the drama – anything to get his mind off his dead sister.
~Atlas~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessKitten » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:04 am

r o s e c l a w
molly . thunderclan . queen . location; four trees . tags; snowheart, hazeltail, sage, darkwhisker, robinflight

she let out a deep sigh of relief when snowheart spoke out. she had been almost positive it was her deputy when she called out, but a small part of her was afraid that she had stumbled upon a strange cat. with the destruction surrounding her, even the rogues and loners would be fleeing. in her situation, she would be no match against an aggressive cat. as she gazed on her clanmate, though,
she realized she was not the only one who had been injured. her deputy had a gruesome injury, red and bleeding. she noticed the other she-cat was attempting to pretend it did not hurt her. the queen knew not to mention the obvious pain she was in, starting a fight would do no good right now.
she dipped her head in greeting. "have you seen anyone else?" her voice was hopeful, anyone that knew her would know that she meant one specific cat. she and crowstripe has been almost sickly in love. they always wanted to be around each other, just rejoicing in each other's company. they had fallen in love almost instantly, having had a close friendship when they were apprentices.
when they became warriors their relationship blossomed. like those in the fairytales.
"i can make it to fourtrees." she replied. her paws were burnt and aching, but she was a warrior at heart, and a good one.
she wasn't going to be deterred by sore paws. once she had become pregnant everyone arund her suddenly became worried for her health, like she would break. she looked over at ravenheart, noticing her for the first time. "i'm glad you made it." she murmured then turned to start making her was to the gathering place.
her pads ached with every step but she trudged on. she needed to make it there, if crowstripe had escaped he'd be there. she kept telling herself that he was there. but she knew better. her tail dragged on the ground and her ears were laid back. she could hear other cats talking now, she could recognize cats from all the clans, and even one she didn't recognize. her hackles raised, what had happened that all the clans were meeting here? what had starclan done?
she took those last couple of steps and was finally in the safety of fourtrees. she looked around and saw several cats, not nearly the amount that there should have been. she took in the scene and noticed there were cats from each clan, milling around in groups and seeming to be comforting each other. then her eyes set on the strange cat and she hissed. she was in no mood to deal with a rogue after the destruction she had just witnessed.

s t o r m p a w
tom . thunderclan . apprentice . location; four trees . tags; nightlight, snowheart, ravenheart, sage

he was breathing heavily, his sides heaving. he lowered himself to the ground, resting and hoping someone had heard him. fear was beginning to fall upon him. had any of his clan escaped? were they beyond those trees? how many of them? were his siblings among them? what were the other clans doing? do they know that the forest had died in a fire? what were they going to do now? so many questions ran through his mind and he couldn't make them stop. he had been using the trek to fourtrees as a barrier for the thoughts.
but now that he had stopped they had flooded the barrier and hit him like a wave. he felt hopeless and terrified. his family was gone and he just felt lost.
he heard footsteps and he raised his head. a brown tom was coming towards him, stormpaw faintly recognized the tom from gatherings and his confusion increased. what was he doing there? the tom looked down at him and made a comment about seeing better days. stormpaw was already on edge and bristled at the rude comment. "of course i've seen better days." he grumbled and climbed onto the larger tom's back, letting himself be carried into the gathering place. once he was into the clearing he tumbled off the tom and focused in on snowheart. it was his deputy. a thunderclan cat. they had made it out. he limped over and greeted her,
noticing also roseclaw and ravenheart. his ears perked up and he sat down. "have you seen my kin?" his voice was hopeful,
his eyes pleading for good news. he looked around the clearing, searching for his siblings and foster mother. his eyes focused in on a cat he didn't recognize from gatherings and that didn't hold a clan scent. he bristled, a pitiful sight paired with his injured body. "what is going on?"

g o l d e n s t o r m
molly . riverclan . warrior . location; four trees . tags; darkwhisker, sage, cloverstorm

the she-cat turned away from her deputy to darkwhisker. another deputy, and hazeltail. her fur was soaked and her ears hung low.
"riverclan flooded." she spat out the words, angry at starclan for destroying her family. "so many cats were lost." she hung her head and pawed at the ground. she looked up as sage began to speak and she bristled, her back arching. she was not in the mood for an intruder. she stalked closer to the longer tom and hissed. "who are you and why are you here?" the clans did not need this right now. it looked like all of the clans had suffered and a loner would just made it worse. she was ready to protect the weak and injured.
she didn't relax when hazeltail began speaking to him. she was focused on the strange cat, ready to pounce at any moment. he was a tabby tom. his pelt a soft blue with darker stripes. his face a white color, giving him a very young look. his eyes were yellow. goldenstorm was ashamed that she found the tom quite handsome, but knew his appearance would not dictate her actions if he were to pose a threat. her clan, and the other clans, came before a random loner passing through during their most desperate time.
PrincessKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(' sage - two

Postby Keriae » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:16 am

SAGE
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxxxxxxmale // 30 moons // tagged: hazeltail, robinflight, goldenstorm, darkwhisker, cloverstorm
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      xxxxxxxxMoments after he arrived, another tom came over. He was large, perhaps larger than him, and his fur carried the scent of the moors - and the bitter taste of the monsters there, too. Before Sage had the opportunity to open his mouth and reply, yet another ginger and white molly came over; she was all lean muscle and speed. He left her to speak to the cat called Darkwhisker, assuming he had some sort of authority.

xxxxxxxxFinally, the she-cat who he had originally spoken to answered. And her answer didn't really help him, unfortunately. But at least he hadn't been attacked yet.

xxxxxxxxHe spoke too soon. He could hear hisses from all around him, and unbidden his tail tip started to twitch angrily. Just like them, he had lost his home. You'd think they'd appreciate someone trying to help them, but it seemed they just didn't like him without even speaking to him. And it only got worse.

xxxxxxxxThe other ginger and white cat in front of him, the one with the moss green eyes spoke. She said her Clan - RiverClan - had been flooded. Ah, so that was who he had lived upstream from. He'd just been lucky to get away before he was swept into the currents. Her fur bristled and he stalked closer, and for a moment Sage was worried that he was going to have to defend himself. Honestly, talk about being ungrateful. Sage's ears flicked back and flattened against his head, before he composed himself.

xxxxxxxxThe tom sat down, curling his tail around his white paws in an attempt to look non-threatening.

xxxxxxxx"My name is Sage," he said calmly, "I lived upstream from - RiverClan, you call it? I managed to get away before the flood hit my den, but I have lost my home too. It seems all of your territories have had some trouble, and I just thought a set of helpful paws would be appreciated."

xxxxxxxxSage let his eyes glance over them all. Every cat looked scared, and he assumed none of them were happy to be here with the other Clans during this time of weakness. He decided to continue speaking.

xxxxxxxx"I can hunt, and fight." He said. "And I doubt you can all stay here."
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽the last clan☾ [3.5]

Postby xayah » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:39 am

NIGHTPAW of ShadowClan
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        tags; Sorrelpaw, Copperstorm, Howlingpaw, Chase // mentions; none // @; the Thunderpath // feeling; surprised
      Nightpaw was about to hurry Sorrelpaw along with him when a familiar ginger and white pelt appeared before them. He stared, slightly surprised, at the she-cat for a moment before relief washed over him. "Copperstorm!" he purred in greeting. "I don't think I've ever been happier to see you." he jabbed back sarcastically. He'd never admit it out loud, but Copperstorm had never been his favorite among his clanmates. Her unwavering determination to win no matter what had always been unsettling to him. Though he was definitely glad to see another Shadowclan cat, not to mention a warrior. Nightpaw swept his eyes over the older cat once, much like he had for Sorrelpaw, and detected no signs of illness coming from her. But something in her posture was off. He squinted, trying to get a better look, but ultimately couldn't place it. He shrugged it off as exhaustion. Starclan knows he would be dragging his paws right now if he hadn't the urge to find safety. "We were thinking of going to Fourtrees and maybe Windclan or Riverclan after that. They might be able to help." Though he'd suggested it before he suddenly felt embarrassed. Maybe it was because he was speaking to a warrior now, or perhaps he realized it wasn't the smartest plan.

A rustling in the grass and a quiet voice turned his attention away from the two she-cats before him. Nightpaw's dark eyes widened as a fluffy calico stepped forward. For a heartbeat his fur began to rise, unsheathing his claws in defense. Chasingpaw? he froze, moments away from baring his teeth and leaping onto the strangers back. But this wasn't a stranger, was it? He had little time to put two and two together before another cat came barreling forward. Nightpaw jumped back slightly, surprised at the suddenness of the cat that had just arrived. This time, however, he recognized the tabby pelt and stocky build of his fellow apprentice Howlingpaw. Nightpaw had always somewhat looked up to the tabby tom for he reminded him of his brothers. He admired as well as envied Howlingpaw's skills. Now he only felt slight disappointment that he may never see his warrior ceremony...none of them might. But he pushed the thoughts away and nodded his head in response to his question. "Y-yeah... Fourtrees..." Nightpaw's gaze shifted back to the loner a few tail-lengths away. He was unsure of voicing their plans in front of her. If she learned of the destruction in the Shadowclan camp and knew where they were going she could very well plan an attack. And that's when it hit him.

"Ch-Chasingpaw!?" he practically yowled, sheathing his claws and padding over to the calico. That's right, he remembered now. He remembered who she was. Yet he had to admit she looked quite different from before. The she-cat had grown much more from the last time he'd seen her, her form now fuller and radiating strength and confidence. They'd been friends before...before she'd left. Nightpaw frowned, glancing back at the gathering of cats behind him then back to the one in front of him. "What are you doing here?" he may have been happy to see her but he wasn't sure the rest of them would welcome her arrival. After all, she'd left Shadowclan for a reason.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☽ will you defeat them, your demons? ☾

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:12 pm

obinlight
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━[🇴🇫 RIVERCLAN]
      The sound of GoldenStorm's voice was like a melody to her ears, her tail immediately flew upwards in pride as she ran over to the orange white she-cat. She rubbed her head against that of the warrior a hearty purr rumbling through her chest as she let her head sit on GoldenStorm's side. "I'm so happy you survived," she mumbled quietly. Her pelt was raised visibly as she took a deep breath. "Stars you look terrible," RobinFlight spoke, a small laugh in her voice as tears did their best to not be visible. Her heart was still beating fast in her chest but she looked over at HazelTail and nodded her head, thank the stars some of them had survived. She didn't know who she would be if she didn't have at least some of her clan by her side. She nodded her head as GoldenStorm spat venom as she spoke of the floods. "Everything has been destroyed," she declared, reaffirming the warrior's statement. RobinFlight stood quietly for a moment, watching the cats begin to flood in and tell their stories. Her body shifted as her demeanour changed, there were people here now and as much as her chest was aching she had sworn an oath. Her eyes settled on Sage for a long moment as her whiskers twitched. "I remember you!" she declared. "I've seen you on border patrols before," her voice trailed off, "saw." The correction was a bittersweet one. "He's never caused us any trouble before, barely came near us at all."

RobinFlight's whiskers twitched as she walked a short distance and stared at the cats around the clearing. After a moment of staring into the oblivion her head dipping down slightly as she thought. Her eyes locked on the other deputy in the area and she felt her pelt tense. She didn't want to be here right now and her brain was scattered, her mind was falling back on the kits and queens that most likely hadn't gotten out; on her leader, ReedStar who, although quiet at times would have made himself known by now if he was alive. She sucked in a deep breath, shaking her head as she walked up to DarkWhisker, her eyes speaking volumes as she stared at him. What were they going to do now? The survivors piling in seemed to be slowing and if that was the case the survivors themselves barely made a clan when together let alone by themselves. RobinFlight moved her gaze elsewhere staring towards CloverStorm who in some sense RobinFlight would consider her best friend. Although those words would never leave her maw. It was bittersweet seeing that she-cat alive, in a very small sense allot of RobinFlight's secrets and misplaced loyalties lived on with CloverStorm. All the same, secrets didn't matter much now.
    [female • 42 moons • former deputy • four trees;idek rn • 468 • form]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leαrɴ ғroм yeѕтerdαy, lιve ғor тodαy, нope ғor тoмorrow.

Postby Amplify » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:14 am

sɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ X ᴏ ғ X ᴛ ʜ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ ᴄ ʟ ᴀ ɴ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

location;; fourtrees
      tags;; ravenheart, roseclaw;
      darkwhisker, robinflight, open.
health;; injured; bleeding from claw marks on chest
emotional state;; pained; concerned; determined

Her heart ached upon hearing the hope in Roseclaw's voice. It was unlikely, but it would do no well to say something so unnecessary, so instead she responded, We have yet to see anyone other than you on our way, but we are hoping that the others have already reached or would be heading towards Fourtrees as are we. There was still a chance, however slight, that Crowstripe (or nearly anyone else) could've survived. They would not know for sure until they reached their destination. She walked on with them towards Fourtrees, but paused a moment.

I do not believe the fire spread to the other clans; however, I have a sinking suspicion that we weren't the only ones struck by disaster. She had had a rotten feeling festering within her from the start of their journey, only worsening as they made their way towards Fourtrees. Unfortunately, we did nothing to warrant such pain. But life is unpredictable, and will strike us the worst when we least expect it. She pressed onwards with them, her priorities unclear for the first time in a long time. On one paw, she was terribly worried for her clanmates, both who survived and did not. On the other, she herself was significantly injured and desperately wanted to mourn all the loss she had suffered alongside everyone else.

The conflictions were lost the moment they entered the clearing as her suspicions were confirmed. All around them she saw cats of the other clans, each looking more or less worse for wear. She caught only the backend of what was said, but the loner seemed to have the right idea. The cats of Thunderclan couldn't stay here nor do they have anywhere to return to, and if what she assumed to be true, no one else did either. Any help would be useful as they tried to come together, and it wouldn't be much different trying to work with a loner than with members of different clans.

She briefly glanced around the clearing looking for other Thunderclan survivors, and was relieved to see Hazeltail. When she heard her speak, she found herself wondering the same thing. If not a fire, what did bring the other clans here? She glanced around the surviving cats, before settling her eyes on Robinflight and Darkwhisker. Though none of them seemed to have much of a clan anymore, they were still chosen deputies of what once were their clans for a reason, and if anyone would be able to think of a solution it would be them.

I am going to go approach the other deputies present to seek out answers and look for a solution; stay with each other and keep your ears open for what is said. Remember though, we are all in a state of disarray and it would do no one any good to argue in these trying times. She let her voice carry throughout the field towards the end, though it was directed only to Roseclaw and Ravenheart, if only to announce their presence. With once last lingering brush of shoulders with Ravenheart, and a tail flicked against Roseclaw's flank, she approached Darkwhisker and Robinflight.

No one in this clearing would be fooled into thinking her injury did not hurt her, as the blood though now clotting was still seeping through and making a stark contrast against her snow white fur. That was no matter though, and decidedly further down on her priorities. Truthfully she hadn't lost that much blood all things considered, and she had already begun to adjust to the pain. Besides, she knew she could always approach Hazeltail later to figure out something to cover it. Now though, she faced a bigger problem and fully set her mind on the task at hand. She spoke out towards Darkwhisker and Robinflight, and motioned her head a little off to the side of their other clanmembers. I believe we should discuss what we should do now, as I feel it is safe to say disaster has not only struck Thunderclan in these past days.
Amplify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ darkwhisker & copperstorm ━━ two

Postby razzberry » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:48 pm

───── DARKWHISKER ! !XXof windclan┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
      gender . tomcat / rank . to be deputy / location. fourtrees / tags . cloverstorm, hazeltail, robinflight, sage, goldenstorm, snowheart
    └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

The air around Fourtree's seemed void of tension, yet with each new arrival that slunk or scuttled into the clearing there was a lingering tension that held the promise of chaos. Something these cats didn't need any more of. Darkwhisker still couldn't understand why survivors from the other clans had taken refuge at Fourtrees, had the same thing happened to the other three clans that had happened to Windclan? Were the Twolegs really making a move on the entire forest? The steely grey tabby's lip curled up in disgust. There was nothing the giant warrior would love more then to sink his claws into the delicate flesh of one of those Twoleg's and send them scampering back to whatever nest they skulked out of. The tom raised his eyes, clearing them of the momentary haze his anger and darkest desires had sent him into, and swiftly scanned the clearing once again.

Darkwhisker, unable to be seated due to the rising suspicion that rose in his gut, began to pace back and forth. The current situation was not one he had often found himself wishing or preparing for, the dark tabby was not the number one contender for harmonious relations with the rival clans. In fact, Darkwhisker was usually the first one his clan mates turned to to take care of quarrels or issues that arose with the other clans for the mere reason that they knew he would get his way. His physical appearance did enough to birth shivers and the stony, cold aura that enveloped the tomcat like a second skin seemed to do the rest for him. He had always been an amicable enough cat amongst his clan but those not from Windclan were all considered outsiders and cats who Darkwhisker did not trust even the slightest. And now, given the circumstances that he had yet to discover, survivors from three of the four clans were taking up refuge at Fourtrees and the Windclan deputy could feel the notorious twitch rising in his claws from the stress and unrelieved anger and grief that had fallen upon him and his clan.

The cat's around him had survived in pairs, it had seemed, and that only made a bitter feeling settle in Darkwhisker's chest. Had any of his clan mates survived? Or was he to be the one cursed to be the lone survivor throughout the whole ordeal? His long claws dug into the earth, flexing mechanically each time his paw touched the earth, his body continuing to pace back and forth. A familiar scent stopped these actions shortly afterwards. The mammoth tabby paused, nose raised to the air as the fleeting breeze brought to his senses a settling scent. Home. From across the clearing the ferns parted and a lithe orange and white feline appeared. Darkwhisker's eyes followed Cloverstorm as she approached the unusual grouping of cats and settled down beside him. "Cloverstorm" the Windclan deputy meowed in response, giving his clan mate a polite dip of his head. Though himself and Cloverstorm were less of friends and more of respected rivals, he was glad to see her face. "I'm wondering the same thing you are" the tom spoke in a quiet voice to his clan mate, head lowered to make it easier for the molly's ears to catch his hushed voice.

When Hazeltail and Goldenstorm, a Riverclan warrior, spoke up one after the other, Darkwhisker's eyes narrowed. Riverclan had flooded? He supposed it wasn't something totally inevitable since the clan resided near the forest's largest body of water, floods shouldn't have been that unexpected for the clan. So why did both Goldenstorm and Robinflight look like they had drowned and come back to life? Surely Starclan would have let the clan's medicine cats foresee events like this. Had Petalstep made it to Fourtrees he would have asked her himself, but the Windclan medicine cat hadn't showed and Darkwhisker couldn't stop himself from thinking that she had fallen to the same fate as Troutstar and the majority of his clan. "Twolegs invaded Windclan" the large tomcat's voice was loud, the anger echoed in it and silenced everything around him. His whole body had begun to tremble with rage with the simple thought of what now remained of his home. Darkwhisker's attention flickered towards the loner, Sage. "This loner is the least of our worries if the rest of you have suffered as Riverclan and Windclan have. Regardless of what this tom is intending, we have bigger issues" the dark tabby ground out, his eerie yellow eyes focused on the cats around him.

A glimpse of white caught his attention from his right as the Thunderclan deputy and two of her clan mates entered the clearing. As Darkwhisker's eyes scuttled around the group of cats gathered, a bitterness settled deep in the pit of his stomach. 'Glad to see so many Thunderclan cats survived whatever Starclan put them through' he couldn't stop his nose from wrinkling in bitter distaste at the thought. When Snowheart briefly shared words with her clan mates and headed towards himself and Robinflight, the massive grey tabby rose to his paws. His steely gaze was immobile for a brief moment as he watched Snowheart, unsure of whether this cat aimed to take charge of everything or whether she truly wanted the input of the other deputies. "That seems like the most reasonable idea right now. Since it appears as though none of our clan leader's have survived our respective tragedies, that decision making falls onto our shoulders now" Darkwisker grunted as he turned to pad off to the side.

───── COPPERSTORM ! !XXof shadowclan┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
      gender . molly / rank . warrior / location. thunderpath / tags . nightpaw, sorrelpaw,
      howlingpaw, chase
    └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Closing the last couple fox lengths of distance that was between herself and the group of apprentices proved to be a challenge in itself for the injured warrior. Though no one had to be close to the ginger and white warrior to know that her pride was what held her complaints at bay, her pride was what held her from accepting the aid of others most of the time as well. Copperstorm tried her best to keep as much weight as she could off of her injured leg as she padded towards Nightpaw, Sorrelpaw and now Howlingpaw. Upon a closer vantage point, the warrior could see that the three of them were worn out and almost at their wits end. Much like any survivor of such a tragedy. Despite her natural sharpness, Copperstorm felt a strong instinct to ensure that the apprentices got to safety and it shocked her. She had never really felt that obliged to anyone before except the cats who were her kin, so to be overcome with a very strong, almost maternal instinct towards these three apprentices totally baffled the feline.

Copperstorm's green gaze flicked around their surroundings very briefly, ensuring that they were out of harm's way for a very short time frame, and allowed herself to sit down in a position that took weight and stress of off her injured hind leg. "Starclan knows we would have missed that sarcastic mouth of yours" the warrior chided in a friendly response, her shoulders shaking in a light chuckle that barely managed to make a sound. Now that the ginger molly had a chance to catch her breath, it was like her whole body was shutting down from the exhaustion and exertion the events had caused. Nightpaw and the other apprentices were avid young cats, cats who vividly reminded Copperstorm of herself when she was that age, and although her somewhat insensitivity towards other was a major road block she was trying to have a little sensitivity at the moment given the current situation. The older warrior nodded her head lightly as she listened to what Nightpaw had planned, and she reluctantly rose to her paws, weight taken off of her injured leg as she stood. "That's a good idea Nightpaw. Right now I believe Fourtrees will be the safest place for us. We'll head there, rest a little and see if anyone else shows up. After that....well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it" Copperstorm meowed, her emerald gaze flicking sharply to the side as a series of rustles caught her attention.

The first pelt to come barreling into view set a wave of relief off through her body. Howlingpaw had survived as well. It was good to see that so many apprentices had survived the turmoil of her clan's attacker, though she grew anxious to see another warrior had survived. "Glad you got away clean Howlingpaw. Yes, we were just about to make our way to Fourtr-" her sentence fell apart upon noticing a calico pelt pad towards them along the worn down dirt path next to the Thunderpath. For some reason she felt like she knew this cat, the loner, and yet she couldn't place her paw on it. As question arose from the group and were aimed at the loner, Copperstorm's nose was set alight in a frenzy of recognition when she caught the molly's scent. Chasingpaw?? But she had left the clan moons ago and hadn't been seen or heard from since? Her narrowed eyes transformed into a widened state as the cat padded closer and she confirmed that it was in fact her former clan mate. It had seemed that Nightpaw had also recognized his former fellow apprentice and his excitement was deafening.

It wasn't until Chasingpaw spoke though that Copperstorm truly let herself believe it. How was this possible? Where had she gone? A million questions ran through her mind, but on top of it all she was truly glad to see the young cat who was much like a little sister. She wasn't sure how it had even happened, but her and Chasingpaw had just clicked in a way that she failed to with some of her other clan mates. Copperstorm had found herself becoming very protective of the young molly and considered herself responsible for her in every way. When Chasingpaw had left, she had admittedly felt alone and a little deserted, but obviously hadn't voiced that aloud. Now that she was back and standing before her very eyes, seemingly in well enough shape, Copperstorm couldn't help herself. The molly took a few steps forward, despite her injury, and gave the top of her head a lick as a purr vibrated in her chest. "Where in Starclan's name did you go?? Nevermind, there's time for talking later. Right now I need to get all of you to Fourtrees where it's safe" Copperstorm meowed, switching her attention from Chasingpaw to the others.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:13 am

♥ Mosspaw ♥

"Love it like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it"

location: Windclan / Gender: She-cat / Rank: Windclan Apprentice /Age:10 moons / health: uninjured / Mood: scared & grievingtags:OPEN

Mosspaw stood onto of a hill that looked down into Windclan camp and watched with shock and terror as giant, yellow monsters tore her home apart piece by piece. She watched as they tore apart the nursery, the place where she had been born and raised. The place where she had first opened her eyes and seen her surroundings. The place were she made her first friends. Her eyes swept around the camp and the destruction, the apprentices den was ruined. She could just see the top of the great oak, were they had all shared their meals and had laughed with each other. Her grey tail dropped and her ears lay flat against her head in grief.

Her eyes trailed over camp and lingered on something small and dark brown. Her breath caught "Brownpool" she whispered her breath catching. The brown she-cat lay oddly on her side underneath a huge tree branch. She whimpered in grief as she saw a twoleg spot her mentor. The sound of a low rumbling caught her attention and she turned to see another giant monster coming towards her.

She turned and fled down the hill, her legs running as fast as they could. Mosspaw didn't stop until she came to the safety of some undercover. She stopped for a minute and glanced around at her surroundings. She smelt the air and could only smell the scent of death, twoleg and destruction.

She started to walk again and let her legs carry her anywhere. It just so happened to be that she was heading for fourtrees but was unaware as she was lost in her thoughts.

ᗪᗩᖇᛕᖴᒪᗩᗰᗴ

"Secrets can keep you safe"

location: Riverclan / Gender: Tom / Rank: / Age: / Health: Uninjured but very Cold / Mood: Tired, angry and shocked / Tags: OPEN

Darkflame splashed around in the river trying to find anything that might help him climb out of the river and survive. He spotted a low hanging branch of a near by oak tree and swam...or tried to swim towards it. The current was fast and he was using all his strength to swim against it. He feared he may have miscalculated how far the branch was as he was blind in his right eye. Thankfully he hadn't. His paw grabbed hold of the branch and his claws dug into it. He could feel the river trying to pull him away but he wound;t let it. Using the remaining part of his strength he pulled himself up onto the branch and clung to it with relief.

The black tom stayed there for a little while, his fur plastered to his body which was shivering from the cold. His eyes looked tired and there was a sad loneliness in them. He glanced back at the river and wondered how many of his classmates had actually survived. Earlier he had seen his brother, Jayflight go under the water and hadn't seen him come back up. The tom closed his amber eyes for a few seconds then opened them. This time they shone with anger at starclan. Where was Starclan? The clans...or what was remaining of the clans needed them to guide them down the right path. But Starclan was silent.

Darkflame slowly pushed himself onto his paws and carefully walked along the thick branch, his tail out to help keep him balanced. Towards the end of the branch he noticed that it dipped towards the river slightly more and the only way to avoid getting wet again would mean jumping. He had a 50% chance of getting to the other side and a 50% change of failing. He closed his eyes again and then opened them as he judged the distance. He could probably jump that. He crouched and waited for a few seconds before springing up and into the air. He made contact with the ground though his tail fell into the water. When he felt the cold water on his tail he instantly jumped forward and lay on the ground, his body still shivering.

A few minutes later the tom stood up and began to walk to the only place that he could think of where other cats may be. Fourtrees.
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me