❀ blossomclan

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

❀ blossomclan

Postby lacke » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:32 am

- an arranged mates roleplay -
Last edited by lacke on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ the plot

Postby lacke » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:33 am

generations ago, a group of cats made their home in nara park, located in japan. it was a historical,
          and even sacred park to the people of japan. herds of deer would be spotted, as they were the holy
          messengers of kasuga-taisha shrine, and are placed under careful protection. however, the same co
          uld not be said for the cats living there. one unfortunate night, humans rushed into the cats camp,
          and began to throw their nets over the cats. the felines scrambled in fear, separating from one anot
          her in fear. those who grouped together fled up to mt. yoshino, where the ground is shielded by ma
          ny different trees, but most notably, cherry blossom trees. the new clan appropriately named their
          clan blossomclan, and began re-creating what they had lost. the leader at the time, dawnstar, dec
          lared that from now on, cats would be assigned mates from the beginning of their warrior lives to
          help bring up the population and to secure the clans safety. however, who is to say affairs will nev
          er happen, especially when they're paired together for life? will blossomclan truly be safe?
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ the rules

Postby lacke » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:35 am

001. make sure you follow all of the sites rules! if you need to, read them over. no harm in a refres
          her. 002. this is semi-literate to literate, so we ask that you can write at least 400 words per charac
          ter. 003. try your best to remain active. please let us know if you will be absent for a period of time.
          004. make sure you pm me your reservations! reservations will last for about forty eight hours, unle
          ss you have told me you need more time. from there, post your forms on the discussion thread.005.
          try to keep forms and posts nice and neat. your coding does not have to be perfect, just neat so its
          easy to read and navigate. 007. all sexualities are welcome. however, do keep in mind this is assign
          ed mates. 008. when your cat is speaking, bold it or make it an eligible color! 009. you may have as
          many cats as you'd like, just try to keep genders even. 010. if you have questions or concerns, make
          sure you pm me.
Last edited by lacke on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ the members

Postby lacke » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:37 am

owner
lacke - koistar, tinypaw
co-owner
artemis - larkfrost
members
bel - egretcall
moon - leopardpaw
tinycat - sweetnose, rowanpaw
chasing stars - paletuft, fidgetpaw
razzberry - blizzardbriar, lionstorm
Last edited by lacke on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ clan information

Postby lacke » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:39 am

breeds of blossomclan
            as you have read, blossomclan is located in japan. this being said, there are different types
            of breeds in japan. we wanted to open up the options for you all! so while you are able to u
            se a maine coon cat, american shorthaired, and much more, we are introducing different br
            eeds. many new breeds you can see here would be scottish folds, norwegian forest cats, rag
            dolls, persians, japanese bobtails, abyssinians and lastly the oriental shorthair. most of these
            are native to japan, but if you have any questions about your cat, pm me or queen!
          assigned mates
            blossomclan does indeed have assigned mates. these are not determined the moment you jo
            in the roleplay, but once we begin to start. queen and i will go through and match up cats. f
            rom there, you can chose if your cat will be loyal to their mate or if they will have forbidde
            n romances. that is all up to you. just let us know on the discussion thread or pm us!
          ranking
            this clan will have the same general ranks, with just a few exceptions. there will be a leader.
            however, the deputy will always be a direct descendant of the leader. this rank is titled 'the h
            eir', and acts as the deputy. there will be two medicine cats, mated to one another, and two
            medicine cat apprentices. from there, there will be hunters and fighters, each their own sepa
            rate category. apprentices train under one category, which is determined at their birth. bigger
            cats will be fighters, leaner cats will be hunters. there will be queens and elders all the same.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ the clan

Postby lacke » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:48 am

the leader
            koistar . 50 m . tom . a lean, white and black patched oriental shorthair . lacke . form
          the heir
            blizzardbriar . 33 m . molly . a pretty, lean white oriental shorthair . razzberry . form
          the medicine cats
            fallenoak . 28 m . tom . a handsome, tall siamese with bright eyes . nayata . form
            egretcall . 26 m . molly . a pretty white and grey thick furred she-cat . bel . form
          the medicine cat apprentices
            sweetnose . 14 m . tom . a long furred handsome siamese . tinycat . form
            leopardpaw . 10 m . molly . a pretty shorthaired bengal she-cat . moon . form
          the fighters
            larkfrost . 25 m . molly . a pretty longhaired siamese she-cat . artemis . form
            paletuft . 21 m . molly . a pretty, curly, short calico she-cat . chasing stars . form
            lionstorm . 30 m . tom . a handsome longhaired golden tabby . razzberry . form
            briarblossom . 23 m . molly . a small, pretty calico with a short tail . tinycat . form
            dappledmoon . 27 m . molly . a pretty longhaired tortoiseshell she-cat . rat . form
            frostwillow . 27 m . molly . a pretty brown and white forest cat . invincible . form
            serpentsong . 34 m . tom . a very large and handsome brown tabby . vaud . form
            silverdove . 24 m . molly . a very pretty, lithe, russian blue . nyata . form
            goldenflight . 19 m . tom . a large, handsome, sandy and tan tom . ienrir . form
            wolfsong . 21 m . molly . a pretty, shorthaired white cat with bicolored eyes . moon . form
            tigersroar . 14 m . tom . a handsome, large, ginger and white tabby . bel . form
            bluecreek . 32 m . tom . a handsome, lithe light silver tabby . benji . form
            whitewave . 48 m . tom . a handsome, lithe black and white tom . lady . form
          the hunters
            pebblesky . 42 m . tom . a handsome, short furred dark grey tabby . destiny . form
            darkwillow . 30 m . tom . a handsome mottled brown shorthaired oriental . ienrir . form
            fleetfoot . 30 m . tom . a handsome pale shorthaired tabby . moon . form
            shadowfrost . 28 m . molly . a pretty shorthaired black abyssinian . noodle . form
            swiftsnap . 36 m . tom . a handsome, bicolored american shorthair . crash . form
            deertrack . 25 m . tom . a handsome cream and white shorthair . rat . form
            thrushwing . 31 m . molly . a very pretty ginger abbysinian . seattle . form
            amberlight . 28 m . molly . a very pretty, light tan tabby . benji . form
            hollyflower . 14 m . molly . a pretty, longhaired black cat . tinycat . form
            pipitpelt . 24 m . molly . a pretty mottled grey and brown oriental . honey . form
            midgethorn . 47 m . molly . a very pretty dark grey bengal . chasing . form
          the fighters apprentices
            silentpaw . 13 m . tom . a long furred brown tabby forest cat . seattle . form
            doepaw . 8 m . molly . a pretty, thick furred grey and white cat . crash . form
            lilacpaw . 11 m . molly . a pretty, fluffy, lithe siamese cat . nyata . form
            fluffypaw . 8 m . molly . a pretty, petite ginger and white tabby . tinycat . form
            sparkpaw . 8 m . molly . a pretty, tortoiseshell oriental longhair . casual . form
            skypaw . 8 m . tom . a handsome, sandy oriental shorthair . casual . form
            strawberrypaw . 10 m . molly . a pretty cream and white tabby . benji . form
            beetlepaw . 12 m . tom . a large, handsome grey and black tom . honey . form
            cricketpaw . 7 m . tom . a handsome, lithe brown-grey tabby . lady . form
          the hunters apprentices
            tinypaw . 10 m . molly . a pretty white longhaired she-cat . lacke . form
            rowanpaw . 10 m . molly . a pretty, lanky shorthaired russet she-cat . tinycat . form
            fidgetpaw . 11 m . tom . a tall, lean dusty brown oriental tom . chasing stars . form
            redpaw . 9 m . molly . a pretty short haired dark colored tabby . chance . form
            maplepaw . 11 m . tom . a very handsome ginger mottled tom . vaud . form
          the queens
            name . age . gender . short desc . user . form
          the elders
            danderfur . 83 m . molly . an older, wiry grey and brown cat . destiny . form

Last edited by lacke on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:32 am, edited 17 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ relationships

Postby lacke » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:51 am

mentors
            fleetfoot mentors tinypaw
            pebblesky mentors fidgetpaw
            darkwillow mentors rowanpaw
            shadowfrost mentors redpaw
            lionstorm mentors silentpaw
            dappledmoon mentors doepaw
            serpentsong mentors lilacpaw
            bluecreek mentors fluffypaw
            frostwillow mentors sparkpaw
            wolfsong mentors skypaw
            silverdove mentors strawberrypaw
            whitewave mentors beetlepaw
            larkfrost mentors cricketpaw
            midgethorn mentors maplepaw
          crushes
            tinypaw likes maplepaw
            cat likes cat
            cat and cat have a mutual crush
            cat and cat have a mutual crush
          arranged mates
            larkfrost and fleetfoot are arranged mates
            paletuft and darkwillow are arranged mates
            dappledmoon and lionstorm are arranged mates
            briarblossom and swiftsnap are arranged mates
            egretcall and fallenoak are arranged mates
            shadowfrost and deertrack are arranged mates
            frostwillow and bluecreek are arranged mates
            thrushwing and serpentsong are arranged mates
          forbidden mates
            cat and cat are forbidden mates
          family
            koistar, clovertail [ blizzardbriar, vixenpaw, dovepaw, minnowpaw ]
            parent 1, parent 2 [ kit, kit, kit ]

Last edited by lacke on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 13 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ traditions

Postby lacke » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:16 am

becoming apprentices
            while most traditional clans make kits apprentices at the age of six moons, in blossomclan c
            ats are apprenticed at the age of four moons. this is to ensure their skills as a future hunter
            or fighter, as well as to keep the clan live and well. an apprentice is then either paired with
            a hunter or a fighter, depending on the cats build and mentality.
          becoming 'warriors'
            throughout the generations, the puddle infront of the big rock has been there, usually free
            zing over, though the tradition even continues then. usually, the apprentices go over to the
            muddy water, and place both paws inside. if they are able to clearly see their paws, they
            believe it is time for them to become warriors. if not, then they believe they need more t
            raining. even though this is just a thing apprentices seem to do for fun, it seems to be true.
          claw mark tradition
            in one bare corner of the camp, there is a pile of either sticks or stone. here, when appren
            tices are about to become warriors, they get a stick/stone and put claw marks on it, each
            number of claw mark having a different meaning. if they put one claw mark on the stone/
            stick, they wish to be a great and loyal warrior. if they put two claw marks on the stone/sti
            ck, they aspire to be like their mentor. if they put three claw marks on the stone/stick, they
            aspire to be a fierce yet loving warrior. if they put four claw marks on their stone/stick, they
            hope to be deputy. and if they put four with a claw mark through it, they wish to be leader.

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ territory & prey/threats

Postby lacke » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:17 am

the camp
            blossomclans camp is covered by none other than cherry blossom trees, much like the rest
            of the mountain. however, there is a small clearing beneath the trees with a large stone in
            the middle. this rock is used to clan meetings. around are small bushes with small dens un
            derneath. the camp is not too impressive, but it is good for blossomclan.
          the territory
            located on mt. yoshino, there is not alot within the mountain. however, hunters often take
            their apprentices to where pine trees are plenty in order to broaden their hunting skills. th
            ere is a small stream about a mile down from camp, but cats must be careful going through
            the territory. for medicine cats, they travel close to the base of the mountain, where there
            is a tranquil cave with a pool of water.
          prey on mt. yoshino
            many prey animals can be found throughout the mountain, including; squirrels, red squirrel,
            siberian flying squirrel, green pheasants, snakes, and small water voles.
          threats on mt. yoshino
            there are many threats located here aswell, including; tanuki, bears, tsushima leopard cats,
            iriomote cats, red foxes, japanese serow, deer, snow monkeys, and humans.

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ news & weather

Postby lacke » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:18 am

thread news
            thread opened on 11/10/2017
            roleplay has begun on 16/10/2017
          roleplay news
            none yet!
          weather
            early morning, with the temperature being about 25°, with sunny skies. the season is leaf-bare.

lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me