(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[♕] ─ ❝ after tournaments?

sanctus + sanctum drama.
33%
natural disaster.
67%
time skip [ please specify if you choose this ].
No votes
drama between characters [ whether it be love/enemies/etc ].
No votes
other [ i’m bad at coming up with this oof ].
No votes

Total votes : 9

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // we are . . .

Postby galaxial » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:01 am

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────┐

disable signatures, please. | forms go here.

└──────────────────┘

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ and we'll never be royals ! // one. `✧ ❜ )

Postby galaxial » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:40 pm

x

xxxxx( ♕ . ── RIAN
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    gender. male. xxx rank. patriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0537. xxx tags. open.

indent Morning broke, the dim sunlight shining down on Sanctum. The morning air was cool, a sign of the approaching winter. However, the light was not what awoke Rian. It was the distinct howl that broke through the air, faintly reaching his ears. His eyes opened, though he remained in his sprawled position. For a second, he thought that it might've come from a straggler whom had wandered too close to Sanctum territory. Listening closely, however, the notes seemed to echo in an odd, unique way. Once, he and his sister, Raine, had been close. The howl was unmistakably Raine's. His sister was smart, carrying similar wits he possessed himself. However, her strong suite was fighting. Sending some of his wolves over incase Raine was planning something sketchy was out of the question. She would not hesitate in attacking his wolves, 'peace' or not. Knowing her, she would win. After all, he had a nasty scar running down his left eye for a reason. One his sister had inflicted on him herself. He was now partially blind because of her, yet another permanent reminder of the pending war. The howl faded away, silence descending upon the lands once more. He stood up swiftly, breaking off into a brisk trot outside his den. Greeted by the cold, he felt it nip at his heels, coating the grounds with a fine layer of frost. Exhaling, he watched his breath crystallize in the cool morning air. If Raine was up, so should he be.

indent The male stepped into the camp's clearing, his muscles rippling under his sleek pelt as he walked. His pack was healthy. But the amount of dead prey he found around his borders was concerning. Sickness was spreading, and though he didn't want to admit it, soon, his wolves would begin to be infected. Survival. Survival was key. He could only hope his Medicus would find a cure before it became lethal. To add onto his piles of troubles, it seemed that Sanctus was more insistent on pressing on this war each day. While he had no objections to facing down Raine, if anything, she was most likely gathering a formidable group of wolves. She was smart. And so was he. It was just a matter of outpacing each other. He had a few cards up his sleeve that he knew Raine herself wouldn't dare think of. That was his nature. Manipulative. Cold. Stoic. For someone as fiercely loyal as she is, even when all is dire, he knows that she won't abandon her pack. That is just the way she is. While he takes it as a sign of weakness, a small part of him does admire that. "Respect for Raine? Tch. You're getting soft, Rian." He let out a small snort.

indent Breaking off of his chain of thought, Rian let a low howl escape his jaws. Certainly not as soulful as Raine's unique voice, but it does the trick. In a few moments, his pack would begin to wake. His piercing blue eyes locating the fresh-kill pile, he circled around the carcasses slowly. He would have to send out his Custos to hunt. Yet another day. The clock was ticking. Soon, peace would be no more.

ooc. mobile.
x

xxxxx( ♔ . ── RAINE
    gender. fem. xxx rank. matriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0614. xxx tags. open.

indent The cool autumn air billowed in camp, whisking up dried up leaves in the air. The trees surrounding the forest clearing were stripped bare of their lush foliage. The dim early-morning sunlight streamed into the caves. The light caused faint stirring from Raine, her stark eyes fluttering open and adjusting to the glare. Softly groaning, she heaved herself up on her paws, giving her silvery pelt a thorough shake out. The female smoothed down a few stray strands of fur. Brushing off the last threads of sleepiness, she padded outside of the cave she slept in. The cold stone walls were bare, the interior giving off an empty and unwelcoming vibe. Something close to nostalgia hit her. If only the situation was different. Rian and her could've lead together. She swallowed down the resentment like bile, slight annoyance pricking at her pelt. Now wasn't the time to long for moments that would never happen. To have the ridiculous hope that her sibling's relationship with her would mend. Along with the coming winter, the tedious 'peace' between Sanctus and Sanctum had been stretching thin. War was approaching. It was inevitable. Closing her eyes, she stood there for a moment, relishing the momentary silence and peace. Another cool breeze swept by, ruffling her pelt. The tree branches to groaned and creaked eerily. A soft tremor ran through her body, shivering at the coming cold.

indent Tipping her maw towards the sky, she gazed at the sky. It was painted with vivid shades of pinks, oranges, and blues. Clouds veiled the sun, the dim glow peeking out of the fluffy clouds. Sunrise. Time to wake the others up. Cascading out of her jaws was an odd howl. The notes resonated clear in the silence. Beautiful, in it's own unique way. Captivating. An interesting counterpart to her husky voice. Bending down on her haunches, she sprang down the small rock ledge swiftly. Padding into the camp clearing, she gingerly picked up the carcass of a rabbit. Her packmates could wake up at their own pace; until then, the she-wolf mentally sorted out patrols. What she had dubbed 'tournaments' were coming up soon, providing an opportunity for budding Custos to advance up the ranks. A small swell of pride welled up in her chest, allowing a ghost-of-a-smile to spread across her features. Her legacy. Build up from the ashes. Her pack was healthy, with no wolves reporting any symptoms of the savage sickness that was slowly spreading. As quick as the small smile came, it faded away. She sighed. "My god. Stress is going to break all my damn bones." Her focus drifting towards the scenery, she watched the sun slowly creep into the sky. "How will it all go down?" How many will die?" The thought of a fight caused her paws to itch with eagerness. The feeling of throwing herself at an enemy until they broke or she did. The feeling of blood-lust.

indent As eager as Raine was for this war, she knew that the costs of winning would be grim. There would be casualties. A small part of her felt that the fighting and bloodshed wouldn't end until either she was dead or Rian was dead. Maybe she was ready for this. But would her pack be? It was too much, deciding how much to sacrifice. Was this how all Alphas felt? Another sigh. She allowed herself to get lost in the breathtaking scenery once more, losing herself. Her breathing slowed, concentrating on the way the wind blew. The cool air. The way the frost was beginning to coat the blades of grass. Peace. Even if it was momentary. An almost content look spread across her face.

ooc. mobile.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── fake royalty | one.

Postby flowerflds » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:16 am

sunlight streamed into the custos den, the faint stirring of his packmates rousing him. he let out a soft grunt. the bright light was blinding. rolling over, the male allowed himself to relax again. the feeling of the sunlight seeping into his bones lulled him back to sleep. when the odd howl broke the momentary silence, atticus opened his eyes to listen. unmistakably the howl of his leader's. it was clear in the unique way the notes resonated, strangely captivating. a small smirk played on his face, eagerly springing to his paws. padding outside his den, he held a confidence that was probably a bit too much. after all, he was a beginning custos in the presence of nis matriarch. it was clear in the way he strode, his head held high. though he did not show any signs of dominance, he still managed to give off the air of authority. his tail swang loosly by his side, in a neutral state. stopping a few stretches behind raine, he studied her carefully. if she was in one of those 'moods', it was probably best not to attempt to provoke her today. despite atticus's egocentric attitude and strong build, raine was strong. stronger, even. she seemed to radiate a natural sense of dominance, even if she didn't show any signs of it. a natural power. others may find her intimidating, for good reason too. despite the fact that she was slightly smaller than the average wolf, she was still lean and toned. a skilled warrior. he? he saw it all as a game for power. for the title of patriarch. she was simply what stood in between the two. when he glanced at her, the male was surprised to see a content look on her normally steely face. he was reminded of a wistful child, instead of the confident warrior he normally saw. perhaps he was confusing hardness with age. with raine's sharp senses, he was sure she had already scented him. he wasn't downwind of her, too. bounding over towards her, he put on a cold smile. "greetings, my matriarch." atticus rumbled.
flowerflds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:40 am

Muru
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Gender;; male | Rank;; medicus | Scent;; herbs and dust | Words;; 680 | Tagged;; silas, raine, atticus|
    xxxLong before the matriarch had graced the empty clan camp with her presence Muru had woken up to the first call of birdsong. It had been a slow wake but with the sky only just becoming a lighter hue than pitch black he had time to burn. Slow stretches as his muscles clicked his spine out of it's stiffness and spread a tingle of satisfaction across his body. Briefly he dragged his body to the entrance of the medicus den to survey the empty camp and formulate a plan of what he would do with his spare time. His eyes settled on the den that contained Silas and immediately back-tracked to his nest, turning around to face the herb storage. It took only a moment for the lupus to gather some supplies from his stock and mix up a concoction. Dried Arnica petals were ground into cotton balls that were soaked in birch sap. It wasn't until the petals were mere memories to their new form that he delicately picked up the set of cotton balls and made his way out of the den. Quietly he padded into the nefas den, settling down beside Silas and getting to work with haste. He started by dabbing the liquid over the lupus's leg, waiting for it to sink into the fur before softly kneading the liquid into the skin. If Silas had woken he paid no head to it; immediately turning to leave once his job was done.

xxxNow that his decided morning chore was done he turned his mind to food. As was his morning tradition he padded out of camp to hunt. Not for rabbits or other meaty foods but for winter savoury. The plant was brilliant in assisting digestion and had given him better experiences with eating and everything to do with what followed. With the grace of a deer he leapt onto boulders, scanning the area for the white flowers and small spiny leaves. Leaping down the rock he checked the hot spots for herbs as it wasn't uncommon to find winter savoury forming a protective barrier around small more fragile herbs. Sure enough surrounding a small push of bearberry was winter savoury. With careful and precise nips he collected several strands of the plant before flicking them in the air and snapping his maw over them. Without a thought as to the taste he swallowed the herbs. Now he was safe to return to camp and enjoy the benefits of the herb but not without doing one more thing. Examining the area he took note of where the plant was making sure that he wouldn't disturb this bush anytime soon; the plant was a fickle one and to continue pruning it would only cause it's death.

xxxRelaxed he paced towards camp, a slight skip in his step as he weaved between bushes and trees, eyes cast to the now glowing sky. With attention drawn elsewhere he paid no head to the three roots that blocked his upcoming path. Without the warning he tripped forward, limbs kicking in an attempt to gain proper footing once more. Silently he cursed the birch mixture; he must have swallowed a bit of it and as result was suffering the side-effects of loosened muscles and unstable gate. He groaned; this was a sign that the birch sap in his storage had begun to ferment. He was slightly worried that Silas would struggle with the side-effects as well but shook it off. Due to the mixture not being consumed he would suffer none of the side-effects. His thoughts were interrupted by the unique howl of his matriarch calling her clan-mates to the waking world. Ears peaked he let out a soft whine, making hast to see what the arrangement would be for today. Entering camp he spotted Raine and Atticus beginning a conversation, a small rumble in his throat he picked a pheasant carcass and sat between his matriarch and the lupus Atticus. "M'lady" he hummed as he sat between the two and began picking away at the bird he'd chosen for breakfast.

ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ and we'll never be royals ! // two. `✧ ❜ )

Postby galaxial » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:20 am

x

xxxxx( ♔ . ── RAINE
    gender. fem. xxx rank. matriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0435. xxx tags. atticus, muru.

indent The atmosphere was broken by Atticus's scent, the steps of the male heard over the silence. Her ears swivelling to pick up the sound better, she turned her head to the side. Judging by the way he walked with swagger, he seemed pretty insistent on causing trouble. Confident, as usual. Cocky, even. Raine rolled her eyes, resisting the urge to scoff. If he was trying to assert dominance over her, it certainly wasn't working. She recruited him into her pack because she saw potential in the way he fought. His attitude was sometimes amusing; sometimes irritating. Her content mood melting away, she straightened up. Her expression was unreadable as usual. When Atticus flashed a smile towards her, she mirrored it. Nodding her head curtly, she acknowledged his presence. While she was wary of the male, she certainly wouldn't blatantly ignore him. Her pack was like family to her. While not bound to her by blood, she saw them all as her brothers and sisters. Maybe some, even more. She dropped the rabbit carcass at her paws. "Funny," she thought. "The only kin I have bound by blood to me is also my worst enemy. Isn't that just rich." Shaking away the thoughts, she kept her voice level and neutral as she replied. "Please. No need for formalities, Atticus. Raine will be fine," she said, motioning towards the space around her. If Atticus wanted a friendly conversation, he would receive one. However, she wasn't in a mood for games. Her mind was more focused on the handful of troubles she needed to sort out. "Tournaments are coming up soon," the female commented. "I assume you'll be going for Praelia?" Dipping her head down, she tore out a piece of the rabbit. The flavour flooded her mouth, savouring the taste. When Winter came, prey numbers would begin to drop. Depending on the severities of the weather, a famine could happen. She swallowed.

indent Breaking her small train of thought was Muru, the pack's Medicus. Judging by the bright-eyed, alert expression he wore, he had been awake for quite a long time. Longer than Raine, anyways. The distinct smell of herbs filled the air. "Muru," she said, dipping her head down to acknowledge her fellow packmate. Being high-tier like she was, the two often conspired together to discuss the well-being of Sanctus. "I assume all is well in the Medicus den?" While she didn't know much about herbs, she did enjoy listening to Muru talk. It would certainly be better than Raine and Atticus firing off passive-aggressive quips. Shifting her focus away from Atticus, she gazed at Muru patiently.

ooc. mobile.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♞. ── ROYALS // i. `✧ ❜ )

Postby lunera. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 am

- 𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    {gender. male} ⊰ {age. 3.4 years} ⊰ {crush. raine} ⊰ {tagged. raine, atticus, muru} ⊰ {mood. happy} ⊰ {pack. sanctus}
      xxxxxxazazel had been laying down for awhile, observing everything around him. casting an eye at raine, he saw atticus and muru with her. a frown appeared on his face. azazel wasn't one of the wolves who got jealous so often, but he didn't like when others talked to raine. of course, he had to understand it. after all, she was their matriarch. then the curious thought of when she was going to choose a mate or at least a patriarch. perhaps if he challenged raine and won, he would earn her respect or perhaps the rank of the patriarch? that didn't happen often, and it probably wasn't the best idea for sudden change. he sighed and got up, walking over to the three wolves.

xxxxxx"hello," he greeted, dipping his head in deep respect to raine. he flicked his ears at the other two wolves. muru was a medic, while atticus a custos, so he saw not much reason to show a lot of respect to them. of course, it was different for muru. "hopefully, I'm not interrupting. just wanted to stop by and see a certain wolf." he added, a silky tone in his voice. his eyes aimed at raine, meeting her gaze confidently.

( OOC! )
bork
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( -- // " wanted : single f, under 33 !! " )

Postby artemis, » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:20 am

( ) - - LAELYNN ! !
    ─────────────────────

rank. custos age. 4 years feeling. neutral location. sanctum camp tags. rian

xxxxxxxxlight filtered in from the crisp grounds outside laelynn's den, and the distinct chill of winter filled the young wolf's
      lungs and caused her to quickly exhale, feeling the warmth of her breath though it was visible in the patronizing winter air.
      life in the sanctum camp had drastically changed, and with the ever prominent tension between raine and rian, caution lea
      d laelynn's every move and word that escaped her jaws. blinking open her eyes, the morning light was almost blinding, and
      she shut them once more before lifting her body to her paws, and the familiar crack and pop of her joints rang in the femal
      e's ears as she shook out her white fur. though lae was rather excited to have a chance to become a praelia, she was worrie
      d that she would fail, though fighting was the one skill she excelled in compared to the rest. with a short yawn, she climbed
      out of her warm den and onto the main camp grounds. it looked like most of the sanctum wolves had yet to cease slumber, s
      o laelynn decided to greet their alpha. padding up to the wolf, she dipped her head in respect before speaking. "good morni
      ng, alpha rian,"
      she said.

word count;; 209 words
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── fake royalty | two.

Postby flowerflds » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:24 pm

by the looks of it, raine was clearly unamused by his confidence and 'act'. atticus brushed it off, pretending not to notice the small eye roll he received. a look of satisfaction appeared on his face, somewhat glad he was able to prompt a reaction from her. this would be fun. "ah. raine it is then," he replied, flicking his tail. "i'm definitely going for praelia. i have my sights on patriarch," he said steadily, studying her for a reaction. heartbeats later, muru appeared, sitting down between raine and him. he felt himself lightly bristle. he had a small hunch the medicus wasn't sitting down just to speak to raine herself. rather, to intercept any sort of conflict between the two. he quickly regained his composure, smoothly smiling at muru. "so you've finally gotten your head out of your work, huh?" he commented, digging his claws into the dirt casually. more of his packmates were waking. azazel in specific, who seemed to have an eye for raine, approached the rag-tag group. he was a praelia, and atticus naturally assumed he was one of the wolves who had been in sanctus for a while. judging by his silky tone, he was there to speak with raine. "excuse me," he mumbled, silently dismissing himself. he wasn't sure if he could take azazel fawning over his matriarch for too long.
flowerflds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // 001

Postby laf » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:45 pm

..........rhaegar
    sanctus custos
    located in camp
    speaking with no one
    feeling sleepy
    rhaegar awoke slowly, blinking his eyes against the pale sun filtering into his shadowy den. he groaned, squeezing them shut and burying his muzzle in his paws indignantly. the sun, unfortunately, did not seem to care and proceeded to creep further into his sleeping place until the silvery-grey brute's head was doused in sunlight. the birds, too, seemed determined to drag rhaegar into the world of consciousness. with a sigh, rhaegar lifted his head and allowed his eyes to adjust while listening to the sounds of the camp outside. a smell drifted into his nose, the scent of fresh meat being eaten. his stomach protested loudly at that, and rhaegar relented. standing, he padded out into the clearing, ducking to avoid hitting his head on the opening to the den. atticus was just departing a small circle of raine, azazel, and muru. rhaegar moseyed his way past, dipping his head at raine in greeting. the smell of herbs rolled off muru to rhaegar and the grey brute wrinkled his nose. his friend was nothing if not generally scented of plants. rhaegar selected a small rabbit for his breakfast, taking it in his mouth and gazing around the clearing. a handful of wolves were already up and moving, though he felt no specific desire to speak to any of them, especially at this early hour. he settled down toward the edge of the clearing, tearing into the rabbit with enthusiasm while watching the others interact.

..........rhaenys
    oustider
    located in her den
    speaking with no one
    feeling hungry
    rhaenys awoke with a start, jerked awake by a discordant, unfamiliar howl. she growls to herself and lifts her head, yanked from a pleasant dream by the voice of the nearest alpha to her. her den, a small but comfortable chamber in the roots of an old tree lined with pine needles and fur, was about a mile outside of sanctus's southern border. rhaenys rose, shaking out her reddish fur and engaging in a long stretch. she paused, reliving her dream. it was at her old home, the craggy foothills of scio. she and her siblings raced among the steep slopes once more, just like they used to. there was small, lithe visenya with her deep brown fur, lanky aegon and his night-black pelt, and strong rhaegar, his fur glinting silver in the hazy moonlight. they were yearlings again, young and spunky, their whole bright futures ahead of them. as they bounded across slippery rocks and moss stubbornly clinging to the hillside, a musical howl drifted up. jaehaerys, their mother, calling them back. rhaenys shook the dream from her mind. the past was just that: the past. nothing she or her estranged brother did could bring them back. she pushes out of her den, nose raised and ears perked, stomach rumbling in anticipation.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 001.

Postby paper planets » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:43 pm

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( pack camp ) . ( tags - raine, muru, azazel, atticus )

Branna didn't wake from her matriarch's howl, she had actually been laying awake for a while. Excitement gripped at the young female's chest and thus adrenaline had caused her to wake early, eager to get started with the day. She was excited for one reason only - tournaments were today. She had her eyes set on praelia and she also had a strategy, which was unusual for the impulsive wolf, but she couldn't stay as a custos for any longer. She was brave and ambitious and loyal, not to mention strong, she deserved to advance to praelia, then praelia elite and, finally, vicarium. That was where she was supposed to be, she felt it deep within her soul and she wouldn't stop until she reached her goal. She was a stubborn one, that's for sure.

Branna wasted no time getting up and padding out of her den, after, of course, she had smoothed down her mottled coat. As soon as her eyes found Raine she was padding over, an aura of confidence following her. The female arrived within earshot of the small group as soon as she heard her alpha's words, "I assume you'll be going for praelia.." The excitement crashed down in another wave and she quickened her pace, not focusing on any other words that any other wolves spoke. When she finally reached the group she took a seat and offered her greeting, "Good morning all," she said, "Raine," she dipped her head to formerly address her leader as a sign of respect and then she saw the medic, also a friend of hers, "Muru," she smiled.

Branna straightened up and looked on at Raine, not really focusing on the fact that Azazel was looking to have a word with the matriarch, "Raine," she stated again, "Do you know of the pairings for the tournament today, specifically, my partner?" she said bluntly, she wasn't really one for beating around the bush, if she wanted to know something she'd find out, straight away, there was no goofing around in this situation.

── ( ) ──────────── (( DEN !!! ✰✰✰
    " careful creature made friends with time ... "
    ( eden ) . ( sanctum ) . ( custos ) . ( pack camp ) . ( tags - rian, laelynn )

The loud, pride-filled howl of her leader awoke the gentle soul and she was quick to rise. As she stepped out of her den and into the crisp air the cold autumn morning sent a shiver down her spine. Eden clenched her teeth at the chill and she was quick to shake her pelt, fluffing up her light grey fur to keep the heat locked in and keep her warm. She took a long moment to blink the sleep from her eyes, so they could adjust to the brightness outside of her den, before she stretched out her tired legs and let out a blissful yawn, which cause a cloud of smoke to form in front of her muzzle. The morning was peaceful and she was determined to enjoy it as she didn't think it would last long, not with Sanctus as their neighbours.

Eden stood up and let her eyes scan the camp. It seemed as if her sister, Asta, wasn't yet awake, so she kept her eyes moving until her light brown gaze landed upon the one and only, Rian. Deciding it'd be best to offer her patriarch a good morning she pranced over, her paws dancing over the frosted ground, thus giving her a more naive look to any bystanders. Though, to her slight dismay, she wasn't the first one to reach the dark-pelted male, for another wolf was already by his side when she approached. Eden dipped her head to both of the wolves before her, "Good morning to you Rian," she lowered her muzzle and then her warm eyes turned to the other wolf, "And to you, as well, Laelynn."

── ( ) ──────────── (( EIFER !!! ✰✰✰
    " i will never lose the love for the arriving, but i'm born to leave. "
    ( keifer ) . ( no pack ) . ( outsider ) . ( in between sanctus & sanctum ) . ( tags - none (open) )

Keifer was awoken by the chilly early morning air and, as he stood and stretched out his long legs, the smell of autumn folded around him. Winter was on it's way and, despite the fact that the male had survived many winters on his own, he theorized that this winter would be hard to get through. Many of the animals he hunted for prey were weak in the winter months and, therefore, they would easily fall to the fatal sickness that was plaguing these lands.

The dark-furred male had been wandering around for a while since he had woke up. For the past few weeks he had been hanging around the borders of two packs and he had already sensed the tension brewing between to two bordering packs. The hostile tension seemed to always be crackling between the rivalling packs and, while he shouldn't be hanging around in case he got caught in the middle of a war he didn't want to be part of, he was also curious to see where this tension would lead.

As he walked along g he found himself in the thin stretch of no-man's land between the two, seemingly hostile, packs. As he trudged along an eerie howl rang through the forest. It seemed to echo off the trees and form a beautifully ominous harmony. The howl itself was blood-curdling and it causing his skin to tingle and the fur on his spine to prick up. During his time observing packs he became accustomed to their howls so, he wasn't worried about this howl, for he knew that it was just a call to gather a pack together. Moments after the first howl another howl sounded, this one was strong and sure, and it came from the opposite direction of the first howl, he smirked slightly, looks like both packs are awake, he thought as he continued walking along the border, but he still remembered how he had risen first and his next thought was spoken out loud as his yellow eyes flashed brilliantly, "but, early bird gets the worm."
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me