sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs-ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs-ɴᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby munchqueen » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:50 am

E L I Z A B E T H || E N V Y
|| elizabeth || pack of envy || female || says she's five years old || alpha ||
|| feeling; curious || location; camp || tagged; sandalio ||

Elizabeth couldn't help but smile as the other alpha approached, showering her in compliments, with a deer in tow, a gift from him to her. He came nearly every season with a gift and a request; that she allow him to court her, to become her mate. Unfortunately for him, Elizabeth had refused more than once; having a mate wasn't her style, after so many years alone. And, as sweet as Sandalio was, they were both alphas of different packs and the two of them shared a secret... Which would be much harder to keep, should the two of them be romantically involved.
"Your words draw me in once more, dear Sandalio, but you know that I must deny your request," she told him, voice soft. Then she stood, her eyes calm and shining.
"Accompany me on a walk?" She requested. Perhaps she could not accept his request - at least, not yet - but this did not mean that Elizabeth did not enjoy his company. She wished to speak with him, but she could not under the prying eyes of her packmates. They were all... very curious.

J E N S E N || L U S T
|| jensen || pack of lust || male || four years old || subordinate ||
|| feeling; neutral || location; the woods, south of camp || tagged; Vixen ||

Jensen watched the fae carefully as she spoke, the words dripping from her maw, encased in a honey-sweet voice.
"Perhaps I could have," he answered, "but a snack never did hurt anybody. I don't reckon it will anytime soon, either, and it's unlikely I'll be the first."
Which was mostly true; Jensen, though he did not care to say it aloud, acknowledged that fact that a wolf had likely choked on a bone or two along the way, or been challenged for a fresh catch in a particularly hostile territory. Given, this was not necessarily the prey's fault, but could be used in an argument nonetheless. Jensen found that it was best to consider all of the possibilities.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sandalio

Postby White Eagle » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:05 pm

𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓸 / 𝓢𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓟𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓪
Male / Iberian Wolf / "4 years old" he's actually older / Crush: Elizabeth / Location: Envy Camp / Tag: Elizabeth

The wolf instantly wagged his tail as he heard the alpha call him dear, yet it quickly stop when she denied. Sandalio couldn't help but let out a whimper as his ears dropped in disappointment. "Very well, mi amor. I understand." His eyes looked down and blankly stared down as he could not help but feel his quarterly feeling of depression. He was about to turn and exit the cave when he heard the white wolf ask for him to accompany her,"Of course! I always enjoy being at your side." His paws and ears shot up as he dashed to Elizabeth and took in a quick breather.
The Iberian wolf was surprised that he was being treated so kindly because he knew appearance was important to Elizabeth; therefore, he had to be consider handsome or perfect- which he wasn't. Even though he can't see well he has had people describe him as messy, unkempt or doable. But, he could careless which is why he surrounded himself with people that don't care about how he looks, yet since Elizabeth is different he'd make an exception. Yes, he is lazy and gets his paws dirty but for his hopeful-mate he could consider it mandatory. "Where to, cariño," he cocked his head as his eyes gave an adorable innocent look.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sheik :: one

Postby razzberry » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:08 pm

𝐒 𝐇 𝐄 𝐈 𝐊 ▰▰ 𝑠𝘩𝑒 𝑤𝘩𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

female sin of greed alpha six years scent of burnt wood tagged: kodeas, akela

The fae had never experienced life without the bereft presence of insatiable want for more, for the immediate possession of what pleased her senses. Even as a young pup Sheik's greediness was present, an underlying layer that had not yet the space in her aura to expand and begin it's seizure of her soul. She had been a frivolous pup - carefree with a lack of seriousness - and as she grew and eventually begun her own empire, an empire within which her pack mates and herself would never want for too long. An empire in which those greatest desire that resided in each wolf was fulfilled to it's maximum content. Though Sheik had felt, on more occasions than she would ever admit, that her want and her desire to possess more was much stronger than those of her pack mates and it could never be put to bay or blown out with even the mightiest winds.

From where she sat, seated atop a single boulder in a cluster of stone rubble, the ebony alpha's piercing amber gaze gazed out at the expanse of land beyond her own. The tall tree's cast shadows on the forest floor below and the underbrush and foliage was thick and dense providing ample shelter and housing for an abundance of prey. Her rose colored tongue slowly edged out, gliding across her bottom lip as the familiar fire ignited in her optics depths. She wanted that piece of land and it was obvious how much she wanted it by the delicious tingling pull that tugged at her insides. The sweet burning sensation that swam through her bloodstream and brought her nerves and muscles to life. To say the feeling of her greed was addictive to Sheik would be an understatement. It was like an all time high for her, an addiction that consumed every inch of her being and showed no mercy or signs of letting up. As she rose to her paws, intent to make her way down the hillside to stake her claim, the faint chatter of voices along with the familiar scent of her own pack drew her attention elsewhere. With a simple parting of her jaws, Sheik identified the scent as Kodeas' but the foreign scent that mingled with his was one that had a low growl itching to break through her vocal chords.

The dark canine set off at a lope in the direction of the scents, intent on discovering what unlucky wolf stumbled into her territory this time around. Parting a thick cluster of hickory bushes with her maw, her vivid eyes landed on the dark brown pelt of Kodeas, and then her gaze flicked to the smaller wolf, a female, who's scent gave away that she did not belong to any of the other packs. "What have we here, Kodeas?" came the fae's sultry voice as her legs carried her to stand over by the brute, dipping her head in polite greeting to Kodeas before her calculating gaze settled on the loner.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:29 am

Venus
Female | Loner | 5 yrs. | Crush/mate; no one | Tags: Nikitta and Ulric

Both wolves talking to her was a little overwhelming. The fea tried her best to answer all of the questions thrown at her. She started by answering the brute's question, which the fea who's name was apperantly Nikkita, didn't seem to notice. "Well, first off, I'm Venus. And I don't really know how to answer your first question." Venus answered, facing the large male. Her face remained neutral as she proceeded to respond to Nikkita. "I think it is pretty obvious that I am a loner. I hunt in this part of the forest because I didn't see any visible marks that it is a territory of a pack, as far as I know. So yeah. Now, who are YOU two? Venus looked at the two wolves with curiosity as she finished her response.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:42 am

[sorry for the short replies and no replied lately, i haven't had any muse due to my irl keeping me busy :>]
      Neith // Female // Six // Anger Lieutenant // Tagged: Ekon & Matunaagd // Crush: None
      Neith listened in carefully to what her alpha was saying. In a way, it was stupid of her to think that they would need a patrol out at this time. Wolves in the surrounding territories knew damn well who to stay away from. Which was good, it meant less worry, but still the odd wolf that trespassed usually ended up well... "Hunting..." she said softly. It wasn't her strong suit but she'd do it just to get the practice in. Everyone has the room to improve. A devious smirk lined her face and she nodded her head in agreement to the male's idea of hunting a herd. "Sounds easy enough.." the female said confidently.

Bishop // Male // Six // Lust Alpha // Tagged: Open // Crush: None
      Bishop was awake and trotting around his territory. His head held high and tail swaying calmly behind him. What a calm morning it was. Bishop panted as he finished his rounds and went to the river his head dipped into the water as he lapped it up quietly. His lieutenant was talking with a fellow pack member and he felt no need to interrupt. He had an eternity to do such things. The male lifted his head, began to trot back to the center of the camp and he jumped and climbed several rocks. His muscles rippled beneath his shirt coat as he sat on his haunches and looked around the territory.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 am

Ekon
Male| Pup | 2 months | Crush/mate: No | Tags: Matunaagd and Neith

Ekon heard his uncle's response and realized that he forgot to mention his great little warrior, Ekon, so the pup replied to Matunaagd. "Hey, Mister Anger, you said 'the two of us could bring down a whole herd' but that's not fully true. You guys need help from the brave, amazing and loveable Ekon to help you hunt the whole herd down." *How dare he not mention me in the hunting thing, I need to help them. Besides, I need the training if I want to be as strong as Neith when I grow up.*

Aragorn
Male| Subordinate | 4 yrs. | Crush/mate: Nope | Tags: Open :3

Aragorn had a weird dream. It began with darkness. From the darkness came out the mountains, trees, rivers, hills, plains, valleys, and sky. There were a couple thousand wolves on the end of plain, emerging from a forest. They all faced a hill and all of them looked like they were getting ready for battle. On top of the hill were seven dark furred, mysterious ghost looking wolves, all smirking or smiling. The wolves got into battle positions and then moved aside for a pure white ghost wolf. Then there was Aragon on a cliff, looking over the battlefield; he was confused. The white ghost wolf looked at Aragon and then at the seven ghost wolves; it yelled something to its army of wolves. They started to charge and the mysterious wolves ran through the army. The scenery then changed to a forest. Aragorn saw himself and his brother, Ulric, but as pups. The little brothers were playing inside their den and just then, their mom came in running. Aragorn remembers this thought he tried to forget it tries to run away but he couldn't. The brute wants to leave his dream but can't. The mother warned the boys right before one of the black mysterious wolves knocks her out. The little males ran away. As they were running, little Aragorn stops and sees the black mysterious ghost wolf fighting his father. The small pup tried to help but the white ghost wolf picked him up. In a blink of a wolf's eye, his father was killed by a black ghost. Just then, a droplet of water fell and it was back to the battlefield again. The wolves fought with bravery but decreased in number quickly. The white wolf looked at Aragon one last time. Then one of the black wolves was behind him and came closer so Aragorn backed away and fell off the cliff into a black hole. There was only darkness. A few minutes passed and he was in a dark gloomy forest. It was dark and at the end of the forest there was the white ghost wolf. It said, "If you can get past the darkness, the hostile wolves and the whispers you may hear would disappear. This really is quite a wonderful place to live." Aragorn woke up breathing hard and thinking, What a dream I had. Aragorn looked around and inside the forest. He saw the white ghost wolf, the brute blinked and it flew away like dust.

Ulric
Male| Subordinate | 4 yrs. | Crush/mate: Nope | Tags: Nikkita and Venus

Ulric looked at the grayish fea and answered her question, "I'm Ulric and this is Nikkita." He looked at Nikkita and then at the wolf named Venus. After a short while, the brute turned to Nikkita and asked a confidently, "Do you what to go hunting, later?"

Akela
Female| Loner | 2 months | Crush/Mate: No one | Tags: Kodeas and Sheik

The female started to eat the rabbit. While eating, she caught a smell of a pack wolf.She thought he was going to pass by so she didn't bother coming over to him. When she heard his paw steps coming closer she looked up. She quickly answered the wolf's question with a snarl, "Indeed I do, I was hungry and if I'm hungry I don't care about any "territories", go it? I will leave if you politely ask me to, pack wolf." The she wolf's ears moved back as she heard another wolf coming towards them. After the newcoming fea spoke, Akela guessed that the brute was Kodeas. They both were pack wolves but Akela showed no fear against them. "I'm Akela." she answered to the wolf that just came, standing high, showing no fear.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sheik :: one

Postby razzberry » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:27 am

𝐒 𝐇 𝐄 𝐈 𝐊 ▰▰ 𝑠𝘩𝑒 𝑤𝘩𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

female sin of greed alpha six years scent of burnt wood tagged: kodeas, akela

The ebony fae's striking amber eyes hardened towards the loner, a dangerous viciousness seeping into their molten depths as her hard stare held onto the intruding fae. She had to give it to this wolf - she had guts to display such arrogant acts of disrespect in the presence of an alpha, much less an alpha who had no problem disposing of her in a mere few seconds. Sheik had a low tolerance for loners, especially those who so blatantly spat in the face of pack life and their customs, and this arrogant loner proved to be just that. The fae's snark comment towards Kodeas wasn't lost on the fierce ebony canine and her hackles raised the slightest at the loner's disrespect. "Honestly, I could care less what your name is, and even less about who you are or where you come from" Sheik said in an eerily calm manner. "The only thing I care about right now is the fact that you've stolen prey from my pack's territory and seem to have no respect for pack law" the alpha rose to her paws, stretching out her limbs "now, I will give you one of two options before I maul your body and scatter your limbs across the forest floor myself; you can leave my territory and never come back, or you can make up for the prey you've so wrongly stolen from me and go hunt down another rabbit and bring it back". Sheik raised her head to the fae, her eyes narrowing "but even then that may not even be enough to stop me from killing you".

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me