( fallout ) open & accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Delta Poll!

• Mililani - Sub.
60%
• Sub. or Little.
No votes
• Sub. or Little.
30%
• Sub. or Little.
No votes
• Sub. or Little.
10%

Total votes : 10

( fallout ) open & accepting

Postby astrohund » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:46 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dogs were forced to survive the war for an entire year, but now its all over. everything was quiet.
    the aftermath left the island in a terrible state, trees were burned down and all that was once living he
    re are now dead. a pack of the survivors had formed, each having a role to do. however, not all is gone,
    there is a lush, untouched land that is far beyond this wicked place. the pack had walked this island to
    make it there. their journey was harsh and several died from illness and injuries, but fortunately, they
    made it. it was a land filled with meadows, forests and mountains. this would be their new home for now.
Last edited by astrohund on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:32 am

literacy -- this is a semi lit roleplay and so, therefore, i want at least six good sentences. no sentences like "the male walked to the river and lapped up the water," what i want is something like this: "the large, bulky male kangal raced over to the rushing stream, bending his legs down so that he can lap up the water with his tongue, the water was relieving and chilling. cs rules -- all of the site rules and guidelines apply to this roleplay. there shouldn't be any mating, birthing, etc and god modding or powerplaying, since that just isn't fair. characters -- i will accept both big and small dog breeds, but there aren't any wolf dog hybrids allowed -- unless its a czech or sarloo. signatures -- i would prefer if you detach your signatures when both posting on the main thread and the discussion thread, it will be more tidier and a would have a lot less clutter. forms -- all forms and ooc talk will go on the discussion thread, this will prevent any blockage.
Last edited by astrohund on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:00 pm

the pack lives in a lush environment. dense with trees and grasses. its more like a coniferous forest though it consists of several other types of trees such as cherry blossom and alder. a single stream, which is their main water source, travels through the territory and stretches across the land, it is yet to be discovered where it stops at -- likely near the mountains. if one treks through the forest, then a open field will lay there. this is the hunting grounds where mostly deer and elk herds come and stay, that is until they are chased away by a lurking predator. about further into the field, there will a large open space that is littered with rocks and small stones; this is the official training grounds for young apprentices, they come here because of the smaller prey that wanders around. looking above from the field, you will see the mountains high above that look like their close but their actually not. anything else is to be explored and is unknown to the pack.

the pack only has a couple of traditions. one in which where an smallpaw is about to become a subordinate, they must participate in a large hunt for a single elk. it would be easy if more smallpaws were to take part in it, though just being by yourself -- it would be much more harder. some are known to die from a kick, which shatters bones and can fracture skulls -- though that happens rarely. another tradition of the pack is that when a pack mate dies from who knows what, they are brought down to a meadow and are settled down in the flowers to rest. the pack then sits up awake the whole night until its dawn, then they go back to camp.
Last edited by astrohund on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:42 pm

┌──────────────────┐

rank explanations
────────────────────────
the alpha - this is one who holds sup
reme order over other pack members.
they are responsible for everything th
at the pack does and are to protect t
hem from all harm and dangers.

the beta - the second-in-command, on
e who is only beneath the alpha and a
bove all the rest. they are a consultant
to the alpha and whilst they are away.

the delta - a young being specially cho
sen by the alphas and betas. The alphas
and betas train the delta to take their p
lace if anything should happen to them.
The delta, since becoming one can start as
early as a year old, doesn't usually have au
thority over the pack unless the alpha or be
ta have publicly given it to them.

the shaman - the shaman is the herbalist of
the pack. they spend many moons trying to
master the list of natural remedies to cure
either sickness or injury

the shaman's app. - a littlepaw that is train
ing to become the next shaman, they can r
ange from being only eight months old to b
eing four years, they won't become a shama
n unless the current one retires.

gamma - the lead organizer who takes his/her
orders directly from the alpha(s), and sometim
es the beta(s). they are the main leader, gener
al, or captain of the fighters and hunters in the
pack. usually the strongest and quick-witted do
g in the pack, but not so the wisest.

subordinates - these are the majority members
of the pack. they will participate in fighting an
d hunting without a very specific rank. basically,
your average dog whose task it is to feed and pro
tect the pack. these are the wolves that normally
don’t breed, but can sometimes wander off in sea
rch of a new pack for a novel life.

the broods - these are the female pup sitters of the
pack. They will keep watch over the pups when the
others may be out hunting or at battle. These faes a
re also usually the breeders for the pack.

the pups - the youngest members in the pack. they a
re to be looked upon at all times by a brood. ages r
ange from newborns to eight months.

the littlepaws - these are basically apprentices that
are training to become a subordinate. they train un
til their special day of the ceremony.

the elders - the eldest in the pack. they're treated w
ith a lot of respect, even by the alphas.

the retirees - the ones who've retired from their rank
due to having an specific chronic illness or disability.
────────────────────────
only one high rank per person.

└──────────────────┘

the alpha [1/1] - draugur | four yrs | brute | p2 | markiplier,
    the alpha's mate [=] - name | age | gender | form | user

the beta [1/1] - ella | four yrs | fae | p6 | anxiety,
    the beta's mate [=] - name | age | gender | form | user

the delta [---] - to be polled

the shaman [1/1] - avalon | three and half yrs | fae | p6 | twig.
    the shaman's apprentice [1/1] - lark | one yr | fae | p1 | ✨Moon✨

the gamma [1/1] - name | age | gender | form | broken*

the subordinates [6/15] - faolan | four yrs | brute | p1 | ✨Moon✨
    baxter | four yrs | brute | p6 | twig.
    leilani | three yrs | fae | p2| spotthecow
    mililani | two yrs | fae | p3 | pottersaurus - running for delta position
    damian | three yrs | brute | p5 | jellycorpse
    odessa | four yrs | fae | p5 | jellycorpse

the broods [1/3] - alistair | three yrs | fae | p1 | seriously,
    name | age | gender | form | user

the omega [2/2] - genesis | age | fae | p4 | broken*
    hazel | three yrs | fae | p4 | Stu-Pot

the pups [2/10] - zethian | four mos | brute | p2 | spotthecow
    macy | four mos | fae | p2 | ✨Moon✨

the littlepaws [2/15] - zachariah | eleven mos | brute | p4 | Stu-Pot
    kody | eight mos | brute | p5 | jellycorpse

the elders & retirees [1/10] - conan | three yrs | brute | p1 | ✨Moon✨

────────────────────────────────────────────────

loners [0/20] - name | age | gender | form | user
Last edited by astrohund on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:13 am, edited 13 times in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:06 pm

┌──────────────┐

current prophecy
────────────────────────
wordswordswords - tbd

visions
────────────────────────
wordswordswords - tbd

└──────────────┘
┌──────────────┐

current weather & temperature
────────────────────────
wordswordswords - tbd

special announcements
────────────────────────
[6/22/2017] - fallout has been created

└──────────────┘
┌──────────────┐

recap
────────────────────────
wordswordswords - none

└──────────────┘

Last edited by astrohund on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( fallout ) ( dog roleplay ) open & accepting

Postby astrohund » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:15 am

bump
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( fallout ) ( dog roleplay ) open & accepting

Postby astrohund » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:21 pm

✨Moon✨ wrote:bump
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

o1. lark | o1. faolan | o1. macy

Postby astrohund » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:31 am

━━━ ( \\ LARK !!
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ranked shaman app. • tagged no one
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxA sigh escaped the kelpie as its eyelids slowly opened to reveal two, bright brown eyes. It gazed around, noticing that the saluki was still resting deeply in a slumber. A lazy smirk crept over the yearling's features and a idea had made its way into her mind. There was only one word she could think of, which is "exploration." Lark rose to her three legs in a swift movement though she tried her very best to keep as silent as possible, not wanting to wake up her mentor. As she made her way towards the den entrance, you took another glimpse back at the female, it appeared that she may not come around anytime soon. Stepping out of the den, she was attacked by the sun's low rays. It was dawn at the moment, no one was awake yet though they were supposed to be. Had that littlepaw ceremony been enough to knock everyone out n a heap of sleep? It shouldn't have been since only a few littlepaws had became subordinates. A sigh escaped the kelpie's maw as she thought about what it would be like to be a subordinate, it must've been fun though others weren't really enthusiastic about there first day on the job. Because of her stupid leg and her breathing issues, they had just forced her to be the apprentice to the shaman, if she didn't allow it then she would've been a retiree; just like Conan, whom suffered from blindness. Lark would've cursed those humans for making her the way she is right now, she could've been a healthy, beautiful and graceful canine that lead all of the littlepaws on that special day. But she isn't, she's not healthy, she's ill... Just like that sheep dog.

xxxxxAs soon as she came closer to the camp exit, a familiar voice rung in her ears. "Lark," it spoke, its deep voice made her feel a little frightened. Turning her cranium back to peer at this dog, the kelpie's eyes quickly widened as she quickly recognized who it was. Her "brother," Faolan. Of course would be awake, he had nothing better to do than to just watch her all the time. It was almost like he had no trust for her, which she didn't appreciate much. A quick moment of silence sneaked by before she answered. "Yes...?" she trailed off, already knowing what he would say. The Belgian shepherd cocked his cranium, a serious expression written all over his face. "Where are you going? You shouldn't be going out this early in the morning," A growl formed deeply in Lark's throat, she wondered how many times he said this, probably more than three digits. "Fine, I'll go back." she muttered, glaring fiercely at the shepherd before darting away back to the shaman den. Lark sat in the darkness, not getting to close to Avalon.

━━━ ( \\ FAOLAN !! !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ranked subordinate • tagged (maybe alistair)
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxx"Faolan!!" A gruff voice screamed in his chipped ears. The shepherd whined and shuffled his legs, tossing and turning along with pushing his bed of moss and lichen around. Who was that? He wondered, it sounded almost familiar. Like a lost friend that had been separated from him. "Faolan!!" There it was again, the tone of its voice was almost written in pain and agony. What should he do? More whimpers and whines escaped his throat, his ears pinned to the sides of his cranium and his teeth bared as if he were to be snarling at something, or someone... "... Faolan!! Please help me!" Another mewl broke the gloomy atmosphere of this den, the shepherd's eyelids twitched though they remained shut as he were in a dream, more like nightmare. Something rippled in the poor mutt's thoughts as a memory flashed his eyes. There laid a white shepherd on the ash-touched ground, it remained silent for a moment before letting out a cry and wincing slightly as Faolan touched at its open wound with his nose. Blood invaded his nostrils and he quickly jerked backwards, his eyes were widened with fear. He had smelled blood before but something about this made his stomach churn and twist. Lifting his head upwards, he saw the battleground he settled in. Nuclear bombs rung out in the silence, blood splattered the ground like a painting and fire flourished the once lush forest in front of him. He stood in place while he gazed around, noticing a figure laying down only a few inches away. Sneaking a glance at his injured fellow, he wished it a goodbye and started over towards it. He could've sworn he cried, it was a human and it laid in its own pool of blood. "Devin?!" He screeched, going over to its aid. A bloody hand touched at the shepherd, painting his muzzle red. "... Go run, boy," the human, Devin, ordered. "Escape..." Faolan's heart banged in his chest as he looked up at the war, his team was almost completely dead. Glancing once more at his now deceased owner, he darted towards the burnt forest. He dared not to look back, he felt as if he were hit by something... -nightmare ends-

xxxxxThe shepherd's eyes jolted open as he panted heavily as if he just ran a race. That dream, it kept coming back to haunt him. Gazing at the floor, he felt a sudden pain in his chest. It was from despair and sadness, that flashback really got to him again. He should've been by his owner's side the whole time, though he failed to though and betrayed his owner, even if he did say go run he probably wanted him to stay there. More whimpers came around and Faolan shook the thoughts out of his mind, his head was throbbing as if something were trying to burst out of it. He started out of the den, hoping to avoid any attention though it appeared that no one was awake. They should be, maybe everyone was going to sleep in for a while; that ceremony must've really knocked them out. He pasted some dens, the alpha's and the beta's, the other subordinates', the nursery: sneaking a quick glance at an Australian shepherd, Alistair, he felt his heart flutter in his chest and his stomach had felt funny. He shook that thought away too, he didn't need love and he barely had a chance with anyone. Alistair wasn't one for him, definitely not, she probably had her heart for someone else to take and for now he'd just moon over her, her beauty and grace... Growling, he slowly scampered away from the resting Aussie. He notice that someone was awake, their white and black speckled coat had really stood out. Squinting an eye, he realized this was his adoptive sister Lark, whom was currently in the act of escaping. Not today she won't. He sneaked up on her and eventually spoke. "Lark," His voice was deep and gruff. Faolan watched as the frightened kelpie turn around and stare at him. Noticing that her expression had went from fear to annoyance, he didn't care that he were the annoying one however. "Yes...?" He heard her say, cocking his head slightly. "Where are you going? You shouldn't be going out this early..." the shepherd mentioned, almost hearing a growl from her. "Fine, I'll go back then..." The yearling then pranced back to her den, sneaking some glances at him.

xxxxxHe waited until she went back into the shady den of the shaman, before heading off into the territory. Faolan thought about what he said, though it wasn't safe for an yearling to go out - only for older canines with high authority. The shepherd kept wandering away until he diminished in the shadiness of dawn, thinking about some minor things and eventually his love for Alistair. Maybe he did have a chance? Or... Maybe not... Faolan didn't really like thinking about this.

━━━ ( \\ MACY !! !!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ranked pup • tagged open, sleeping
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxx- lil golden retriever pup is sleeping, though feel free to wake her up if you really want to. ^-^
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leilani no. 1 | zethian no. 1

Postby spotthecow » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 am

LEILANI

subordinate :: fae :: three years :: no crush :: tagged; no one
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxxxxFrom where she lay, the silky, blue Merle Border Collie's pointed ears were perked up as the fae listened to the steady breaths and quiet, low snores that traveled through out the illuminated Subordinates' den and into the dens of other ranked pack dogs. It seemed so peaceful compared to during the day, where the variety of dogs would pounce and bark out loud, prepare hunts, and train for possible future outcomes. She knew the quietness wouldn't last long because soon the great, glowing orb of sunlight would peak it's way over the mountain, which no one in the pack dare travel over alone. Leilani shook at thought thought of being alone in the forest, hungry and scared, for large predators lurked in the shadows. She was glad to have the pack; to have a home where she belonged and loved, unlike her former home in the city.

xxxxxLeilani's deep chocolate brown eyes were slowly revealed and the grey and white fae fluttered open her eyelids. She lifted her head, noticing the shepherd, known as Foalan, padding slowly through the blackness of the den, careful not to make any sudden noises. Leilani decided not to approach the tall brute, but instead let out a gentle yawn from her muzzle. She steadily stretched out her furry back legs and then her front legs, coming to a slow stand. Then, Leilani to walked out of den conscientiously, unwilling to awake any sleepy or cranky Subordinates.

ZETHIAN

pup :: brute :: four months :: no crush :: tagged; Macy
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          xxxxxBeing a pup wasn't easily for young tiny Zethian, a tiny pitch black Labrador Retriever, runt of his litter of siblings. His parents would fuss over him completely, but now that they had 'left him', he could do exactly what he wanted, or so he thought. He loved to sneak out of the nursery and play in the stream, enjoying the sparkling droplets of water splash onto his shiny, fuzzy fur or bouncing around mud puddles, mud clumping onto his legs. Now, though, he was curled up beside the fluffy yellow figure of Macy, just about the only time he could be kept still.

xxxxxVapour...Kye...Sharna...Oh, Milo! the tiny, black pup whimper quietly as a reoccurring nightmare from his frightful past approached his mind. You can't leave me! You just can't...mama and daddy left and you can't too...Please don't...Please... By total accident, Zethian kicked Macy with a twitching paw, still sound asleep.

spotthecow

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

alistair- 1

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Last edited by vi‎ ‎ on Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
      vi‎ ‎

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me