• ( juniperclan -- open )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby tiints » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:26 am

xxxdustypeltxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - male - warrior - 26 moons)xxx(tag ;; camp, daybird)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxdustypelt sat idle as he watched patchpaw exit the apprentices den. it wasn't soon before the sleepy camp was in slow action. daybird and creekpaw rustled out of their den. dustypelt could hear sleekwind, but not what she was talking about. daybird greeted dustypelt with the dip of her head. he responded with a smile. the tom stood and walked over to her. dustypelt happily enjoyed any conversation, and seeing as no other warriors were awake, couldn't do any of his average duties."how'd you sleep, daybird?" he asked kindly. dustypelt didn't know what to think of daybird. yes, she was a medicine cat, but it was odd, he thought, that she would be a sort of scared thief. the blue-eyed cat didn't know his opinion on daybird. and being the curious siamese he was, wanted to possibly find out what he did think of her.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: • ( juniperclan -- open )

Postby majima » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:18 am

xxx「daybird|32|molly」「feeling tired/fair」「dustypelt;;talking」「at camp」(on mobile sorry for formatting)

Daybird watched as dustypelt began to walk over to her but was distracted as her apprentice came out behind her. She murmered a quiet sorry for waking him as he walked over to patchpaw. By this time dustypelt already reached the medicine cat and had initiated a conversation. She listened with open ears to the friendly, yet curious cat. She responded, "oh, um.." she scratched her claws in the dirt below her before continuing tiredly. "you know it wasn't great but..." she sighed and paused for a moment before continuing with more enthusiasm "enough about me, h...how are you? Did you sleep good?" daybird, despite just becoming an apprentice when dustypelt was born. Which she remember quite vividly since it was the first time she helped deliver kits with her previous mentor. But she never spoke to the siamese. She had good impressions about him since daybird never had an issue with him.
Last edited by majima on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiints » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:34 am

xxxdustypeltxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - male - warrior - 26 moons)xxx(tag ;; camp, daybird)
xxdaybird responded in broken sentences, her calm voice dragging on and off. he didn't mind, but the tom just hoped the conversation wasn't bothering her. dustypelt responded affably, "i suppose i did sleep alright. not the best, but better than nothing." the tom relaxed and added casually, "well it looks to be a nice day.. so if you need any help gathering herbs than i'd be happy to oblige." he glanced at the sky, which was slowly blooming with brightness. dustypelt glanced back at the molly, which he had never really taken time to study. she was a calico with long hair. it was pretty.. well, easier on the eyes than some of the less fortunate warriors. take dustypelt for example: he had a long scar on his right side. it was barely visible, though. when he was an apprentice, he wasn't paying attention and walked right in on red fox outside the territory. thank star clan his mentor was there to help him out. daybird remedied the cut for him.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

owlflight (1) | briarpaw (1)

Postby crash the mode » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:02 am

owlflight
━━━━━ juniperclan deputy ━━━━━
where camp | with open

indentOwlflight wasn't the first awake that morning, something which logically shouldn't have embarrassed her but did nevertheless. Her position made her feel that every second of the day that she wasn't doing her job was a second wasted. As she left the warriors' den Owlflight was considering morning patrols-- she itched to go on one herself. Perhaps with the dawn patrol she could expend some of the energy she felt, energy which was expending itself where it kneaded the earth beneath her paws. There were too few cats up and about yet to arrange the patrols, and with a sigh Owlflight moved to sit in a shaded patch of dirt beneath the largest tree stump, her tail curled around her paws. Eyes half-lidded, she watched Juniperclan wake.

briarpaw
━━━━━ juniperclan apprentice ━━━━━
where outside the apprentices' den | with patchpaw

indentBriarpaw woke on his own time, coming to under the warm rays of morning sun. Other apprentices were stirring around him, some nests already empty. With a soft sigh and a languid stretch, he rose himself. Exiting the den into the camp proper had whatever remnants of sleep which still clung to his foggy head falling away, and Briarpaw scanned the camp for a friend, for his mentor. It was early yet, but Briarpaw would rather not be alone regardless. He noticed Patchpaw sitting beside the den, and with a cheerful flick of his tail he approached the other apprentice. The usual weight in his throat was so familiar now that he wasn't disappointed by it, and when he sat beside his friend he couldn't do more than offer a smile and hum in greeting.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• ( splashpelt -- one )

Postby fawn, » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:29 am

SPLASHPELT
────────────────

x[ warrior . feeling positive . tagged - ]

The calico she-cat's eyes fluttered awake as she heard stirring in the den. She had slept rather well and was feeling very contented that morning. She waited a moment for everyone else to leave before getting up herself. She stretched and yawned, her fur rippling along her spine as she eased some of the sleep from her muscles. She blinked a couple times to adjust herself to the light and began a quick grooming session in order to make herself a little more presentable. The calico molly stood and padded out of the den, looking around the camp and smiling. She was so happy she was part of such a tight knit clan. She honestly had so much love for her clanmates and would do anything to help them out. With a happy purr she made her way over to the fresh kill pile in order to grab a quick breakfast, following that she would probably head out for a hunt, after all, she had to contribute to the clan. She wondered whether Owlfight or Longstar would assign any jobs for her today. With a spring in her step she took a small vole off of the pile and went to settle in a patch of sunlight to eat her meal. She hadn't realised how hungry she really was until she had settled down with the vole, her tail flicked lazily as she ate, life could not be better for her.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ser » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:23 am

ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ X
    juniperclan apprentice // @creekpaw, briarpaw
    ((ooc: wrote this on mobile, apologies for any mistakes))

patchpaw's ruminations were stalled at the sound of light paw-steps approaching; swiveling her head, she saw a most welcome presence approaching - briarpaw. she grinned as she watched the dusky-colored tom sit beside her, her lightened eyes tranced on the apprentice's face. once the cat released a small smile, patchpaw turned her maw towards the camp clearing once more, and while maintaining an observant watch over her other clanmates' activites, patchpaw spoke from aside, ushering her greeting; "good morning briarpaw. it's nice to see you up." without missing a beat, she continued.

"did you happen to catch whoever was snoring last night?" patchpaw furrowed her eyes and stared at her paws, becoming impassioned as she spoke; "someone 'oughtta pipe it next time, or i swear-"

just as patchpaw was to continue her rant, she noticed creekpaw, the silky medicine cat apprentice, meander towards her. she snapped her head up and bit her tounge for the moment, realizing she wasn't too familiar with the tom. after giving a quick glance to briarpaw, however, it wasn't long before she opened her mouth to speak again, in her usual lively manner, but this time, addressing his question. "i don't know if i'm going hunting, or even going on a patrol, but i know i am likely to leave camp somehow." as patchpaw spoke, she began to wonder exactly what kinds of excitement creekpaw sought out, if ever. "would you ever go hunting, creekpaw?" patchpaw inquired, tilting her head.
ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

creekpaw <new> sleekwind

Postby if found » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:38 am

rip mobile too.

the tom snorted. who says I don't? just because I'm a medicine cat? he paused. daybird just often let me have the time to go out. duty calls, they say. and creekpaw's certainly does. the constant organizing, sorting, distributing, and dividing takes up most of every day. if any of you go hunting later, come and get me.
if found

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiints » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:58 am

xxxspeckletailxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - female - warrior - 25 moons)xxx(tag ;; camp, owlflight)
xxspeckletail blinked continuously, waiking herself from a disturbing dream she was experiencing.
her amber eyes were half open and she shuffled in her nest. the now grumpy she cat eyed her coat, which was quite ruffled from her sleep. every morning speckletail had to groom herself due to moving in her sleep. after sitting up and giving herself a quick groom, speckletail padded outside the warriors' den, being one of the last to awaken. as the sun rose, speckletail gazed at the clan cats chatting and eating. a group of apprentices talked about star clan knows what. she sees her kit, patchpaw. maybe later she'd talk to her about her apprenticeship. hopefully owlflight could handle her. at the thought of owlflight, the calico wondered if she could be of any aid. speckletail approached owlflight, as she lay under a stump in the shade. "good morning owlflight," speckletail addressed her deputy. "is there any patrols or duties i can help you with?" speckletail wasn't normally one to start the talking, but when it came to her jobs as a warrior, she felt responsible to ask. it was just the out of blue conversation speckletail preferably doesn't join.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:28 am

xxx「daybird|32|molly」「feeling tired/fair」「dustypelt;;talking」「at camp」

Daybird listened contentedly and watched the clan-cats one by one rise from their dens and nests and work their way into the clearing. Each one so wildly different yet they all lived together, working and striving to become more advanced, it was almost bewildering to think about for daybird. "hmm, if you're having trouble sleeping I can give you some poppy seeds" she suggested sympathetically "I try to use them, but they just dont seem to work for me" she frowned as the tom continued with his invitation but perked up once dustypelt finished the proposal. "oh that does sound lovely, thank you!" but she thought for a few seconds more. "but I'd hate to waste your time scavenging for herbs when you could rather go on patrol" she meowed tactfully. "I feel as if that would be more your forte" she felt as if it would be more efficient to have one extra warrior out in the field. "Plus, I could just have Creekpaw go out, he's skilled enough to fend for himself out there." he was almost at the age where he could be granted his new name. "but if you really insist... I guess I'm not going to stop you, more help is always appreciated" she smiled kindly. But she had her doubts, she didn't know much about the tom,other than he seemed to be the curious kind, hence the laceration expanding across the cats side.
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shippe » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:49 am

███
███
troutnose xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    { she-cat - elder - 88 moons- location; camp - tagged; sleekwind }

Never in her long life had Troutnose been much of a morning cat. Before joining Juniperclan, she was free to set her own schedule; once she was old enough to fend for herself in a basic sense, Troutnose's mom often left her alone for multiple sunrises. One of the biggest adjustments Troutnose had to make when she joined Juniperclan was in learning to go about her life in a way that was not only beneficial for the good of others but was also determined by others. While she lost the ability to do as she pleased whenever she pleased, the elder had eventually come to appreciate clan life more than the one she had lost. One thing she never quite adjusted to, however, were the early mornings. Troutnose sighed as she rose to her feet, feeling groggy and slightly grumpy as she began her cursory grooming. While she didn't love mornings, she had always loved hunting, and knew that it was good to start early. Even if she didn't love hunting, Troutnose developed the habit of going along with Sleekwind's suggestions early on in their friendship. Still, Troutnose couldn't help but grumble a bit: "The prey won't have to wait for me, I can still hunt just fine. You'll just have to hope the prey waits for you."

███
███
sheep xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    { tom - kittypet - 26 moons- location; his house - tagged; none }

sleeping for now
Shippe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups