❝ LIAR ❞ [ open ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ❝ LIAR ❞ [ open ]

Postby Roseshine12 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:44 am

Smallstar
43 Moons | Tom | Stoneclan | Leader | Crush: Open | Tags: Sapphirepaw, Robinfeather

Smallstar flicked his tail tip when Robinfeather spoke to him, looking at the warrior and bowing his head to him. "It's perfectly understandable, Robinfeather," he reassured, swaying his tail on the ground as he looked back to Sapphirepaw when Robinfeather responded about the tension, giving a slight nod of his head in agreement of not wanting to speak about it. He then glanced back to Robinfeather when he asked him a question and twitched his tail again. "A hunting patrol and border patrol. And if there are any herbs Wasprunner is in need of, I'm going to have both keep a lookout for any," he responded. A border patrol was always done by Smallstar nowadays. Even with the stalemate, he feared that they might be attacked and he couldn't be too careful.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:56 am

"I mean.. I don't think Wasprunner has woken up yet..
Although I can check in our den and ask her?
" Sapphire paw
questioned, getting up and stretching her fluffy legs. She let out
a small yawn again and glanced at Smallstar.

" S A P P H I R E P A W "

SHE-CAT || 10 MOONS || STONECLAN

MED.CAT APP || AT: CAMP (KILL PILE)

TAGGED: ROBINFEATHER, SMALLSTAR

friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jisung » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:06 pm

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx▹THISTLESTORM ◃
xxxxxmistclan warriorxshe-catxtags; Fernbite, openxappearancexin camp
xxxxx________________________________________________________________
    Damn that itches. Though her eyes remained closed, the she-cat raged internally. Right behind her left ear, it was right there. She would have move to scratch it. But that meant getting up. So much work, she complained silently, bringing herself to her paws stiffly. Scratching languidly at her ear with her hind leg, she blinked sleepily at her surroundings, vaguely registering the thick streams of sunlight which poured in through the protective foliage above, flooding the nest with a drowsy warmth. She stretched forward, muscles quivering lightly in exertion as she reached forward to a maximum point. Bits of moss tangled in her long pelt, she plucked at a few warily. Nose wrinkling, she disregarded the remaining detritus, leaving it undisturbed. A yawn rippled through her as she unsuccessfully attempted to see the occurrences outside of the den. The she-cat stepped out of her nest gingerly, padding towards the den entrance at a glacial pace. Her pupils contracted against the sun, adjusting briefly as she poked her head out into the clearing. A dull pang of hunger made itself known as the scent of fresh kill wafted lazily on the breeze. Tail flicking in momentary excitement, the molly yawned once more for good measure. A few figures could be made out throughout the camp, chatting or lounging around in the morning haze. Thistlestorm padded towards the fresh-kill pile, her approach becoming slightly more hesitant upon registering another cat there: Fernbite. She dipped her head in acknowledgment of the tom, unsure as to whether or not she really had anything to say. Nosing over the prey disdainfully, the she-cat plucked out a small lark. Once you got past the feathers, they made for a good snack.
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx▹SHADOWPAW ◃
xxxxxstoneclan apprenticextom-catxtags; openxappearancexin camp
xxxxx________________________________________________________________
    Shadowpaw sleeps on...
jisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fernbite (2) | dawnpaw (2) | tinyfire (3)

Postby crash the mode » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:28 pm

fernbite
━━━━━ mistclan warrior ━━━━━
where camp | with thistlestorm

indentFernbite knew, deep in his bones, that he wasn't good at making himself scarce. He was always somewhere in the between-stage of decidedly there and away. That said, even his attempt to fade into the background while Mistclan shook off its sleep around him had failed. Thistlestorm, another warrior, offered him a greeting on her way to the fresh-kill pile. Caught off-guard-- somehow --he blinked owlishly at the molly before getting a hold of himself and nodding in return. Where he was a poor shadow, he was equally if not worse at reading the atmosphere. With his anxiety at being addressed easing its way down his spine and out through nervous twitching of his tail Fernbite greeted her aloud, "Sleep well, Thistlestorm?"

dawnpaw
━━━━━ stoneclan apprentice ━━━━━
where the apprentice den, fresh-kill pile | with sapphirepaw, robinfeather, smallstar

indentDawnpaw woke slowly in her nest, eyes opening to the relative emptiness of the apprentices' den. Gentle light streamed in through the gaps in the leaves, warming her fur with new-leaf's promised fair weather. She stayed, lazily, for a moment longer before rising to her feet and stretching. The pop-pop of her shoulders didn't disturb her, but the needle-prick feeling which followed in its wake was less than wonderful. With a final yawn, Dawnpaw exited the den into the camp proper. Several cats had already greeted the morning, a handful including their leader sitting by the fresh-kill pile. Dawnpaw considered leaving them undisturbed by her presence, recognizing the confidence that leaders and medicine cats shared, but opted to ignore this in favor of approaching the pile herself. She may not wedge herself into the conversation, but she would eat something before her training began for the day. As she passed the trio Dawnpaw dipped her head in greeting, taking a small bird off of the pile for herself and tucking into it where she could still hear what they talked about.

tinyfire
━━━━━ stoneclan warrior ━━━━━
where nursery | with morningstorm

indentAt the mention of Mistclan Tinyfire winced, the action manifesting most prominently in a lopsided, nervous grin. It might've become a chuckle, but his mouth was at that time full of mouse. He swallowed the morsel and sat back on his haunches again, replying "Patrols haven't been arranged yet, that I know of. When they are, I wouldn't mind being on one." His thoughts fell back onto his children, no doubt under the strain of tension the whole forest seemed to be ripe with, and continued, "I'd like to do whatever I can to alleviate the pressure on the clan." He had experience, he had time, and he had a great stake in what the future held. He'd like to be able to sway it as well.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ﹙◇ - Morningstorm [3]; ϟ - Thunderpaw [3]﹚

Postby V.Vulpes » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:31 am

[ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴏɴᴇᴄʟᴀɴ] [sʜᴇ-ᴄᴀᴛ] [ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴs] [ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴛɪɴʏꜰɪʀᴇ]xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx[ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢsᴛᴏʀᴍ]
(◇)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXMorningstorm, noticing the reaction, flicked her ears back, “Ah, sorry if I hit a nerve there, Tinyfire.” She just left it at that, a quick apology, then her ears were back straight up and she was taking another bite of their mouse. Morningstorm nodded. She swallowed her bite and licked her muzzle, “I would love to join in on a patrol again,” she glanced over to her kittens, “I have my paws full already. I’ve taken a few short walks out of camp, but I worry about leaving them for too long.” She shrugged, "Once they’re older I’ll start asking to go on a patrol or two but for now,” she looked back over and sighed, “I’m fine with staying in camp.

[ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪsᴛᴄʟᴀɴ] [ᴛᴏᴍ] [sɪx ᴍᴏᴏɴs] [ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴅᴀʀᴋᴄʟᴀᴡ]xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx[ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ]
(ϟ)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXXXThunderpaw nodded knowingly. The possible war between clans scared him immensely, he definitely did not want to fight anyone, but he knew if they did go to war that he would have to for his clan. “Right,” he mumbled, “I guess the whole clan is a bit shaken.” He kneaded the ground with his giant paws, sheathing and unsheathing his claws, before tilting his head towards Darkclaw curiously, “How many fights have you been in? Like, during your whole life?” he mewed, his voice inching towards sounding scared, “are battles always scary, or is it,” a soft sigh, “is it hard to fight another cat?
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:22 pm

D A R K C L A W

| Female | In the camp | Tagged Thunderpaw |

I have to think about Thunderpaw's question for a minute before picking an answer. "I've been in a few fights, not as many as some cats but too many to keep track off." I think back to the fox battle that brought me here and I feel a twinge of pain shoot up my mangled leg. "Sometimes it is hard seeing the fear in their eyes, espeacially if they are an apprentice, but when you think about the saftey of your clan and how that cat would kill you if you didn't do something about it, then it becomes easier to fight back."

R O B I N F E A T H E R

| Male | In the camp | Tagged Sapphirepaw |

I give a nod of greeting to Sappirepaw, her mainly white coat seems to reflect the suns bright morning rays. The heat the sun slowly evaporates the thick mist that looms over camp and through the forest. For starclan it must be like they are looking down on thick clouds. I begin to lick my furry paws over with my rough pink tongue. I carefully caress the top of my head with my pads which are not covered in a thin coat of saliva. I continue to groom myself as Sappirepaw grabs a sparrow. As I slow my licks I let out a sigh and I place my paw back down on the rough ground. "Sappirepaw, how are you?" I ask, the sleep is almost engraved in my voice.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me