( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ηιgнтмαяєѕ αη∂ ѕнα∂σωѕ яιѕє---006

Postby MickeyRose » Tue May 30, 2017 12:34 pm

(Sorry for the garbage posts, Lack of muse..)
XXXXXX avia- ❝ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ❞ ✘
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    She listened to her elder, finding some comfort in his words. Upon hearing his words about Pangea, she nearly lost it. "Bolder? More like stupid. They are crossing closer and closer. We are losing more and their numbers are larger than ours. What's worse?! Akela calls off the kills, sends me to patrols telling me to not shed blood. It's infuriating, and not like him to say so." Zavia huffed a little after spitting so many words leaving her maw so quickly. It wasn't like her to have such a bratty attitude, but in this moment, there was so much wrong here. If only she could lessen that number that destroyed Salem's odds...
[Fae] [Assassin] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Cote De Pablo] [Scent: Roses and Rain] [Tags: Abraxas] [Mentions: Abraxas, Akela] [Location: Borders]

XXXXXX ydic- ❝ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ❞ ✦
    He nodded to the male's words, no doubt they were correct in what they spoke. If anything, however, it may make those Pangean mutts feel more obligated to head Salem's way. Sighing to himself, just looked about. "Salem shouldn't fall to this. We have got to find a way to make this pack more equal, more well-built. We are so behind in numbers. If we don't either chase them out or remove them with more...forceful actions, we may be on the lower hand." His eyes landed near the dark forests that created the borders. "Where do you think we will be in a couple weeks...dead? Living? Broken perhaps?"
[Brute] [Fighter] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Arnold Vosloo] [Scent: Lavender and Rain] [Tags: Atlas] [Mentions: Akela] [Location: Camp]

XXXXXX itali- ❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ❞ ★
    ~WB Tag her if you wish
[Fae] [Hunter] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Rachel Weisz] [Scent: Mint and Honey] [Tags: Open] [Mentions: ---] [Location: Outside camp]

XXXXXX anus- ❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀ❞ ♞
    The brute smiled, almost laughed in fact. "Ahh darling, you're the kid out of us too, I'm kinda old remember?" He smiled, glad to have someone would find him at least entertaining. He listened to her speak, and nodded. "The day could have brought better tidings. We have too many dead and weak. Zavia is angered, I didn't even have to hear the battle to know she is absolutely annoyed, salem knows why." Janus's eyes looked back to the fae in front of him. "I would just like to see us surviving."
[Brute] [Omega] [Salem] [6 years] [Voice of Vin Diesel] [Scent: Cinnamon and Oranges] [Tags: Vex] [Mentions: Zavia] [Location: Camp]
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✶ kaliska -- {5}

Postby The Alpha » Tue May 30, 2017 3:12 pm

✶ KALISKA ✶
-----ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ-----

┏--------------- ⊰ ✶ ⊱ ---------------┒
"And just in time, in the right place...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
⊰ Guardian - Lead Spy ⊱
Age ⊱ 6 Years
Gender ⊱ Female
Scent ⊱ Cedarwood, apples
Location ⊱ Pangaea Forest
Mentioned ⊱ Kalani, Hannah, Alusia
Tags ⊱ Raziel, Azazel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...suddenly I will play my ace."
┗--------------- ⊰ ✶ ⊱ ---------------┙
The Lead Spy's attention flickered back over to her other side as Kalani appeared but before she could even breathe a word, Raziel, the Beta of the Salem wolves spoke up and scolded Azazel. She found this rather interesting and yet she was not surprised. It seemed that what she already knew to be true and what she had expected about the Hellhound was correct after all. Kaliska listened fairly to the words of the Beta, giving the respect that was due to a rank higher than hers. Enemy or not, she still lived by the morals and rules that she had been taught as a young one. Even so, those chivalrous rules allowed her to make her own judgments once they were applied and succeeded. Kaliska let her finish and said nothing for a moment after to be sure that was all before responding, speaking directly to the Beta in a calm and noble fashion as she ignored the others around the Salem Beta, her tone becoming somewhat tender hidden in the void of expression shown on her face, "You speak for the sake of your fellow wolves. I respect and appreciate that. Had the situation been different and the packs not at war, I would be happy to oblige. But I cannot do so today."

The somewhat tender nature of her voice then fled and disappeared as she added, "As I said before, I cannot help but conclude that this situation looks little more than an ambush and so I ask that you leave our territory and return only when proper communication and permission has been granted." In truth, she had no qualms of the one patroller - Alusia she thought her name was - going to quickly gather the herbs needed while the others left; she would turn a blind eye for such as that just for the sake of the injured, but she would not let Azazel get away with his deeds earlier that morning and so she said nothing of this feeling and instead spoke as she did. She icy gaze flickered over to Azazel as she barked angrily, his hasty movements alerting her muscles to tense and prepare. As he raised a paw and pushed her back, Kaliska's muscles followed and she allowed her body to be pushed back, her paws moving with it to keep her from losing her balance. She stepped back three times as that was the amount of force applied and stood steadfast as she came face to face with the Hellhound as he glowered down at her. A spark of anger tried to create a flame but she snuffed it out and allowed no expression to rise to her features, though her eyes did harden as if the ice was growing colder. She remained strong in her stance as she stared back at the Salem hound that tried to use his height against her, "Indeed, we are at war. And a war goes both ways. Yes, some in our ranks kill more than they should perhaps, but the same can be said for you and the Salem pack. And what is done unto others is likely to be returned. That goes both ways as well." Her words were not meant as a threat, but mere fact. She spoke for both sides of the equation, not really speaking of each side that she favored because she knew it was true.

And that was enough reason to fear this war may never end as neither side would be willing to admit fault. A compromise would probably never be found within in just as it would not be found here. Any others that she would have spoken to would have probably agreed and this would have been over. But this situation here would not end so easily. She mentally glanced at Hannah and Kalani though her icy gaze never left Azazel. She was quickly trying to plan how to take the brunt of the blow should he strike and trying to figure out how to get the two of them out of harm's way. She prayed they did not strike first and would stay back until t was life or death. Kaliska was trying desperate to be sure the game was played well here as it began to reach its peak in tension.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the slayer

Postby serpentine. » Tue May 30, 2017 3:37 pm

AERON - THE SLAYER
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Crunch. The satisfying sound of bone snapping in two resonated in the Assasin's pricked ears as he sunk his long incisors into the bone of the foreleg of his victim. The brute, a wolf from Pangaea, let out a strangled howl before whipping his head around in an attempt to bite him. Aeron, as if he had many years of practice, unlocked his jaws from the brute's forelegs to rear back, avoiding being bitten with a graceful certainty. His muzzle tensed, pulling back over his teeth, and a horrible snarl ripped up his throat and slid between his fangs. He wanted to have his fun, as he made his kills deliberately slow with enough painly for his victims to feel even in the afterlife, but now this brute was just annoying him. Biting back a sigh Aeron slid into a crouch, ears flat against his head, his lean muscles coiled to pounce. With a hard, measured kick, sent him flying into the air, his large paws slamming against the brute's flank moments after, gouging long wounds into the thick fur, feeling blood seep from the wounds.

The brute let out a piercing shriek, which could probably have been heard all the way in Pangaea's camp, and Aeron let another growl slide between his teeth. The brute began to writhe underneath Aeron's paws, shrieking for help, but with a gruesome snarl Aeron struck like a cobra, plunging his fangs deep in the brute's throat to silence him and ultimately, to kill him. It worked, and Aeron stepped back from the dead wolf's body, glancing warily around at the trees around him. He was in Pangaea forests, so if Aeron, an Assasin from Salem, was caught on their terriotry, there would be a problem. Aeron swiped his tongue around his jaws, tasting the metallic scent of the wolf's blood with a smirk, tail lashing from one side to the other in sharp, quick movements. His muzzle and paws were soaked in the wolf's blood but that could easily be washed off in the stream, as would the scent of the wolf that clung to Aeron's thick fur. He tossed his head before carving a cross onto the wolf's flank with his claws. It was his nark, always there at the scene of the kill. Distantly, he wondered if the guardians would be able to catch him. Probably not, however.

Not bothering to wash off the blood from his paws but he did dip his muzzle unto the water to rinse the tacky blood out of the fur of his muzzle, with slightly bloody paws he trotted into camp, spotting his fellow assasin, Adryan, with Glitch and Thanatos. Dipping his head respectfully to the fae he slowly walked over to the three, dipping his head to both Glitch and Thanatos as well. "Adryan, Glitch, Thanatos."
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [pack] salem [rank] assasin [tagged] Adryan, Glitch, Thanatos [location] salem camp
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haru ; » Tue May 30, 2017 5:21 pm

x

VICTORIE
    ── THE HAWK ──

Victorie acknowledged Dracul's statement with a faint nod of her elegantly curved head. It was true in a sense: Dracul's enormous bulk could easily crush she and Mazikeen, despite the Lead Huntress's incredible speed, and her only way of escape would be a sharp, painful bite to any vulnerable portion of flesh. That is, if she could even push through thick ruffs of fur. Victorie certainly wasn't the best warrior around, but she made up for what she lacked in strength in her hunting skills, honed and sharpened since she slid out of the womb. She was made to be a huntress. What a great pity her skills went to waste in this horrid war. So caught up with all that mauling and slaughtering, both Demons and Guardians were, it seemed like death was the world to them. It came from both sides. Do not do to others what you don't want others to do to you. Yet this wise principle was tossed entirely away, their salivating mouths thirsting for more blood to gain the upper hand. She was doing all she could for Salem — feeding them when their bones grew weary and their teeth blunt. It was what she could do. Victorie knew better than to charge straight into battle and give herself a foul name.

Then Dracul abruptly spun around and slammed into Mazikeen, tearing a small snarl from Victorie's maw. She snapped once, warningly, her eyes wandering to Dracul with a stern fire burning within them. Her paws moved, her body tensing into a less relaxed stance. Thankfully, Dracul made no move to harm the smaller fae and instead got off swiftly, his gaze dark and brooding. The white and silver wolf flicked her ears in a mixture of reproach and unnerving calm. For a fleeting moment, she glanced at the frozen form of Mazikeen, checking her body for any evident bruises or cuts. But the Patroller seemed anything but injured, if possible even a little ruffled. She faced away with a slightly uncomfortable air, stomach clenching grimly as she envisioned what could have happened to the innocent female if Dracul's jaws were to lock round her throat. The leopard tattoo curling around her right ear seemed to ripple beneath the sunlight streaming down from the leafy canopy above, and Victorie padded near the black brute's side. "Coming?" he asked, his tone undeniably gentler and softer than his previous agitated tones earlier.

There was a hesitation as Victorie looked up at him. Her shadow fell comfortably in his, she noticed. A welcome change in the peacefulness of her situation, despite all the carnage raging around them in various parts of the woods. "Of course." her reply finally came, surely and firmly. Victorie wasn't frightened in spite of his size. It was simply that his earlier statement about trust got her thinking, that maybe Salem wasn't such a safe place for any of them, anymore.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

gender; fae xranking; lead huntress of salem xvoice; think angelina jolie xscent; jasmines and sandalwood xlocation; salem camp xtagged; aerix, dracul, mazikeen
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

six

Postby dakotaawolven » Wed May 31, 2017 3:33 pm

RAZIEL
Raziel was glad to listen to Kaliska's words as she spoke in a respectful manner. The Demon Beta understood the she-wolf's words and also respected the fact that Kaliska spoke with no fear in her voice, but still sounded as though she knew she was speaking to a highly dangerous wolf. Raziel was just about to open her maw and speak when Azazel went off.

Raziel snapped. She had had enough of Azazel and his disrespectful behaviour. "Azazel!" the Beta lunged forward and clamped her jaws down on the brute's tail, yanking him backwards. "Act civil or I swear to Lupus you will be missing an ear by the end of this little gathering!" Raziel snarled, fangs bared and amber irises blazing. The scarred black she-wolf growled and stepped forward, amber eyes burning into Azazel. So help me Lupus I will put that pup in his place, was her silent vow.

It was then that Kaliska spoke again. Raziel was thankful the she-wolf chose to be civil. Listening to what the fea said, Raziel met the eyes of Kaliska and held them. But the Demon also kept an eye on Azazel, preparing herself from what the brute might try to do next. Watching the Pangaea wolves, Raziel made a decision. Her and Alusia would return in a bit and hopefully have a less dramatic encounter. For now she needed to get her pack back on home territory. "Azazel, Diablo, back to Salem. NOW. If you disobey me, I will report it to Akela and let him deal with you. Or, I could deal with you myself," she growled low and threatening, daring them to disobey her. Raz had moved back into a protective stance near Alusia.

BALTHAZAR
The dark brute knew the exact moment his attacker stopped moving and prepared to pounce. He could hear the silence and then the dirt shifting as she lunged. Balthazar waited until the last second, where he could feel the wind and just begin to feel her paws hit his chest. Then, he was up. He twisted himself under her and leapt up, shoving into Cypher, hoping to knock her off balance. "Finally," Balthazar laughed as he danced on his paws, shifting his weight and waiting for another attack.

GABRIEL
Gabriel watched as her ears fell and at first he thought it was because she did not reciprocate his feelings. He started to look away, now unsure of himself and feeling a little hurt. I shouldn't feel hurt, I should feel ashamed. I put her in a very awkward place. Oh, I hope I didn't ruin our friendship, he thought to himself, making himself very nervous. This was very unlike him. He was usually able to take everything with ease and just laugh stuff off. That was when he realised how much she meant to him -she made him lose his cool.

But then, her words caught his attention. She was stuttering, which meant she was nervous. Why was she nervous? Then her words hit him. She liked him too, like he liked her. The brute paused and glanced at her -he had moved away slightly when he had thought she hadn't felt the same. "You, like me back, love?" The brute was looking at her, a slow smile forming on his maw.

HANNAH
Having been simply watching the going-ons of the scene by now, Hannah did not really want to be around. Plus, it seemed the drama was dying down a bit -well, between the two packs at least. Now it seemed the Demons were just having a go at some internal drama. Glancing at the wolves that were showing up, she simply backed away slipped off into the brush.

"Finally, some peace and quiet," the fea said to herself as she reached a secluded spot away from anything else. She had no doubt someone would come across her, she just hoped it would be someone from her own pack this time.

(Mobile)
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - Unbroken Silence ) Eight

Postby .KeithKogane » Wed May 31, 2017 4:52 pm

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☁] Kanti
...Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | Pᴀɴɢᴀᴇᴀ Aʟᴘʜᴀ | Fᴏᴜʀ

...Cʀᴜsʜ|
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Alinta
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp

╚════════════════════════╝
Kanti remained in camp, watching everyone in camp disperse to do their own things. The ones who spoke to her came and left unless they remained sittin silently by her side just to keep company. Her emerald gaze continued to flutter around until a voice popped up, calling out her name. The alpha's head turned around to see the tan hunter with almost a hurt look in her eyes despite the friendly smile that rested on her maw. "Hello there Alinta!" She returned with a small smile along with a little wag of the tail,"I hope you know it's fully alright to call me Kanti; I really am no different between you and everyone else."
That was the emerald truth, just because the female was there leader didn't mean she should be treated greatly different. But whatever made everyone else feel good, she would go with for the most part. Kanti's tail thumped the ground next to her as a invitation for the female to join her before speaking again. "Are you alright dear? It looks like you have something on your mind?" Her voice came out softly with a hint of worry, her ears angling forward with a slight tilt of the head.

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☽] Dʀᴀᴄᴜʟ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Sᴀʟᴇᴍ Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | Fɪᴠᴇ & Hᴀʟғ

...Cʀᴜsʜ| Questioning
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Victorie/Mazikeen
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Forest

╚════════════════════════╝
Looks like he went too far. He pushed the buttons too far and now there isn't any way of pulling back. His ears flattened slightly at Mazikeen snapping, her emotions rippling off of her like waves and into the air. Anger, sadness, anything that could be thought of. All because of Dracul. Not to mention the way Victorie looked at him at first. Just short of terror, some anger as well as confusion. They didn't trust him enough to know that he wouldn't harm the patroller. Yet that's what he just proved; to not trust anyone. What a way it works out? And in that sudden moment, the fighter feared he was truley alone. Yes, he keep saying roughly to himself in this crazy world but he does have wolves he considers to be close to. But of course he always manage to screw up and push or scare everyone away.
Dracul got so lost in his thoughts that the sound of Victorie's voice beside him almost made him jump out of his fur. Internally of course, externally he kept his cool demeanor. His ears remained flattened as he looked from the white fae to the angry brown one who walked away from the pair. "We'll just have to stay nearby, I'm pretty sure I'm the last wolf she'd like to see right now," The base in his voice rumbled out, an eyebrow raising slightly to something completely different. Usually the lead huntress kept a plain face or even a generally bored one. Yet despite the dumb thing he did to Mazikeen, Victorie looks completely calm and happy with the brute at her side. The brute obviously didn't say anything, but it was nice to know that he held just a bit of her trust. And that's a lot to go by, it's hard to trust Salem wolves.

Dracul walked along side the smaller female, not paying much attention to the direction they were heading, but idly the way their fur mingled together when they brushed. The way Victorie's shadow fit perfectly snug against his, meaning her body would probably do the same. She was an attractive female, that being more obvious than anything. But it doesn't mean anything if he noticed. Right? He turned over the thoughts in his head a few times, carefully stepping over fallen tree branches and large roots protruding out of the ground. His didn't turn when he started to speak, yet his ears flicked while awaiting her answer. "Ever thought about finally getting away?" he began, turning his head to look at his birds flying over head. "I know I can slip away with out a trace or anyone to wonder, but you little lady, you've probably got brutes dying to be near you," Dracul emphasized the dying part as a terrible joke about the loner from earlier. Just anything to lighten the mood in all honesty.
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐋 --- vii.

Postby we leaving » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:45 pm

DIABLO―――❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ❞
⚜ brute // 5½ // assassin // salem // tags -- azazel ✘✘ // mentions -- ✘✘ // scent -- gasoline, oil, and dirt
[ the scene - salem camp ]

diablo revolved his head at raziel, his lobes swiveling. "azazel, diablo, back to salem. now." the beta fae growled. the assassin noticed the threatening tone in her low voice, which made diablo glare at the beta with disgust. the brute glowered at the beta as she did a protective stance near alusia. diablo stalked away from the scene, whipping his head over at azazel. "nice moves you did back there," he growled, clearly sickened to death what the brute did. the brute continued his way, entering the camp when he got there. [ very low muse atm. ]
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - post six

Postby I'm done delete me. » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:16 am

[]MAZIKEEN
        xxxxxxxx age: three || scent: lavender || crush: -- || tags: two-face || pack: salem ||

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        maze carried on walking through the woods not really paying any attention in what was in front of her, her emotions were getting the better of her and she really needed to take some anger out. with another low growl, she looked up to see where she was trying to figure out where she had stumbled to. she wasn't far from the territory line. she looked over her shoulder and back towards where she could have freedom. would anyone really care if i was to leave? she thought to herself, with a tilt of her head. a new start sounded perfect right now and she wanted to get far away from this pack, she didn't fit in here and had no friends. maze thought they wouldn't even notice that she had gone. the young wolf took a step out of the territory line, a feeling came over her which she couldn't quite explain a hint of adrenaline coursed throughout her body and she felt somewhat free. again she looked around taking a few more steps out, she sniffed around before looking around her surroundings once more. but, maze was scared of what she was getting herself into, would she be killed if she was to be found? she shuffled back into the territory. the young fae didn't seem to have the guts to go any further.
        xxxxxxxxxxxbut, at this moment she just wanted to make a run for it, she carried on looking ahead and around her making sure no one was watching her. with a low whimper she backed away, maze couldn't do it and now again a sense of her being trapped filled her once again. the fae started to make her way back to camp before getting into trouble, her patrolling was done for now and would come back out later to do it once again. with a huff, she walked through the woods with her ears pinned back, she wouldn't forget the feeling she had when she stepped out of the territory.
        xxxxxxxxxxx the young fae was stopped in her tracks and in her thoughts as she saw two-face, with a slight jump she took a step back as he came towards her "hello two-face, sorry didn't see you there" she told him with a dip of her head as she spoke to him. she huffed a little as attention drew to him, he seemed interested to know what was wrong with her, but where to start? although, she didn't know what to say to him. she thought it would be better if she just bottled up her emotions right now and just play it safe. "oh nothing, just lost in trail of thought that's all" she lied to him as she thought it would be best if she was to hide the truth. she didn't know the brute well enough to tell him how she felt, she didn't know what he would do to her if she was to tell the truth. "anything interesting happening?" she asked just to change the subject so she didn't have to tell him how she felt if he had court her out on lying.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

Postby energy. » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:09 pm

EIT❞────█
THE SPAWN!!feminine//five//salem.fighter
──────⟨demiromantic heterosexual//crush: tbd//mood: restless
────FORUM─────────────⟨location: forest//tagged: vitali⟩

Dawn came slowly each day for this wolf. Too many nights she had wished she stayed awake. Too many nights where she'd wake up dazed and in a haze. Today was another mess. Jolting awake, Neiths eyes shot open as a rumble escaped her throat. Her breathing rather heavy and her eyelids still tired and falling over her hazel eyes once again. A puff of air escaped her after several seconds of silence. Deciding the best decision which was to get up fully and shake of the terrors that haunted her mind each night, Neith slowly raised her exhausted muscular figure off the dirt bellow her. Yawning and stretching out her legs and back, the black pelted fae's back popped here and there. She heard the cracks and rumbled with delight. Shaking out impurities in her silky coat Neith's eyes wandered the territory. Slowly beginning to stalk out of the area and into the forest she needed to shake some things off. Thinking to herself for some minutes, she soon caught Vitali's scent. Lifting her muzzle she wondered where the she-wolf was out of boredom. Beginning to trace the scent to the position of the fellow pack-mate she walked through some brush, and slowly managed to locate Vitali. The dam's eyes fixed on her and she growled to the fae. "What are you doing out her Vitali..." her hazel scanned the area. She didn't know this she-wolf to well. Didn't really realize she was gone till now, to be honest. She grunted and placed herself on a rock a good three meters away from the brown and white fae as she quietly waited for a response.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ۞ ─ 7

Postby royalty. » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:24 pm

ADRYAN ─ THE BANSHEE
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    indentation "Hey Adryan, Glitch." The brute's tone was leveled as Adryan approached alongside Glitch, although a small twitch in Thanatos's eye made Adryan slightly confused as the brute looked back and forth between Glitch and herself. Glitch himself didn't say anything and instead simply nodded instead of speaking. Adryan offered a small awkward smile to Thanatos and looked to Glitch to do the same, however, the silence seemed to linger in the air for quite a bit until Thanatos began to speak again, this time in answer to her earlier question. "Not much, just getting some aggression out. How about you two?" He replied in what seemed like steadied breaths. Adryan was glad that the brute had continued to speak and replied almost instantly. "Good, uh, I guess, although my father's kinda pissed at me because of how I apparently broke his rules." She rolled her eyes in genuine annoyance. "I was supposed to stop the killings but I killed a few more.." Or a couple dozen. Soon after another familiar face joined. "Hello, Aeron," The fae greeted, more so politely seeing as she was fine with this brute. Hopefully with Aeron here this awkward tension between the three of us loosens.

[ voice of scarlett johansson ] [ scent: mint&cranberry ] [ assassin ] [ fae ] [ four years ] [ tags : glitch, thanatos ] [ mentions : akela ] [ location : camp ]

AZAZEL ─ THE HELLHOUND
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    indentationAt this point there was no doubt in the fact everyone was angered by Azazel's mischevious behaviour and will to cause problems. Personally, the brute didn't care whatsoever. He needed to get a point across to his brother that the war won't help itself and that Salem needs to take action. You can't just sit around and attempt to stop the killings and expect the tension to fix itself, brother. Azazel found this confrontation between the two packs useful and a great way to prove his point to his brother. He had already made both verbal and physical contact and now was ready to make the situation even worse.

It all started small, really. "Azazel, you're just making more drama," The brute beside him snarled. To be honest, Azazel couldn't remember the smaller male's name nor did he really give two craps. Whoever the brute was didn't matter to Azazel and was just another wannabe in the pack. Then, he felt a pair of canines clamp down on his tail. "Azazel!" The Beta had lunged forward and clamped her jaws down on the brute's tail, yanking him backward. "Act civil or I swear to Lupus you will be missing an ear by the end of this little gathering!" Azazel looked at her and laughed. "I'd like to see you try, princess." He snapped back, keeping the same smirk on his face. "Because right now you are simply defending the Pangaea wolves by threatening me to act civil. For a Salem wolf, and a wolf so dedicated to her dramatic entrance when she first arrived in this pack, you sure seem to be playing the good card, don't cha think?" He wouldn't let her boss him around, and especially when she tried to obtain him once again. "Azazel, Diablo, back to Salem. NOW. If you disobey me, I will report it to Akela and let him deal with you. Or, I could deal with you myself," First, Azazel didn't know who the hell diablo was until he realized it was the small brat beside him. "Akela is my brother, you idiot." He started with another laugh. "You think I'm going to let him talk to me? Trust me, he's too afraid of losing me again. And as for you, darling," he kept on going, stepping closer to Raziel and practically spitting in her face, denying her authority and embarrassing her in front of the wolves surrounding them. "Don't be so pathetic. Don't threaten me when you're more talk than action. Don't even try to attack me, because if you so as much lay one of those filthy paws on me I'll rip open your stomach, mkay?" As Diablo clearly left scared out of his wits, he had the nerve to mutter to Azazel. "Nice moves you did back there," Was he stupid? The brute thought so as he lunged at whatever-his-name and unsheated his claws across his face, before paying attention to the conversation once more. He had missed what Kaliska said, but in the moments it didn't matter.

But then Azazel found the perfect opportunity. "Back off, rat." It was a simple phrase with a clear intention, coincidentally spoken in not only the wrong place but most definitely the wrong time. A small, clearly harmless fae stood behind the words, growling as she attempted to release dominance from her poor, fragile figure. Knowing Kaliska and her absolute dedication to her pack, there was a 100 percent chance that the Avenger would protect her at all costs. He felt that if he threatened the life of the small female that Kaliska would react instantly, her actions would be so protective that she might attack Azazel. The Hellhound knew exactly what to do and how to make this situation Hell.

So, he attacked her. It wasn't much, really. As much as the brute would have loved to rip out every single Pangaea blood's throat, he knew he couldn't inflict too much damage or else Raziel would flip. Not that he cared, actually. He ignored Raziel's earlier commands and spat them back in her face, embarrassing her and shaming her rank. That made the brute laugh when he saw her reaction. He never cared for her rank in the first place and he, like many others in his small friend group, disliked Raziel and believed that her entrance in Salem was pathetic and entirely dramatic. She couldn't control her and if she ever attacked him he would give it to her. As his paws landed harshly against the sockets of the fae's small shoulders, his massive weight practically crushing her as the pair collided against the ground. Clamping his jaws down on her cheek and neck area, he ripped her to the side and barreled her small body into a nearby tree trunk. He delivered a few blows to her stomach to wind her and scratched her up a bit before biting down on her ear and ripping outwards, not damaging the cartilage entirely but getting a good amount of blood in his mouth. He turned to Raziel and Kaliska and grinned, also noticing Alusia shaking with fear beside the faes. "So what are you gonna do, hmm?" He laughed menacingly, the blood pooling between his lips and coating his canines as he grinned.

[ voice of jensen ackles ] [ scent: balsam&amber ] [ fighter ] [ brute ] [ five and a half years ] [ tags : raziel, alusia, kaliska, etc. ] [ mentions : diablo, akela, alusia ] [ location : pangaea camp ]

QUICKSILVER -
    indentation"Shh. It's okay hun. I am Anastasia, a fighter for the guardians. I don't recognize you nor do you seem like one from the demons. There is no need to be afraid just as long as I can trust you." A voice greeted. Silver turned to see Anastasia and offered a small, yet warm smile. The white fae continued, speaking in a soft, calming manner. "What is your name?" She looked to Silver soon after. "We can't leave her here. The demons will tear her apart or use her as bait. If they won't get to her, infection, death or some other predator might get to her." The brute quickly replied. "And we won't. She's welcome to join us as we head back to the territory. She's injured and at the moment vulnerable." He continued. "My name is-" But as the brute attempted to continue he almost froze. He was in awe of the fae's beauty and felt slightly embarrassed for some reason, and as the innocent fae looked up to the fighters for their aid he didn't know what to do. "Uh, s-sorry. I'm, uh, Quicksilver, but you can call me Silver." He cleared his throat before looking to Anastasia, taking in her beauty as well. "Let's help her, Ana. Help me support her weight." He offered as he moved his body to allow hers to rest against his.

[ voice of jared padalecki ] [ scent: amber&hazel ] [ guard ] [ brute ] [ six years ] [ tags : talisa ] [ mentions : xx ] [ location : xx ]

TWO - FACE
    indentation"Hello two-face, sorry didn't see you there," Mazikeen replied, earning a nod from the brute back. She then responded to his earlier question. "Nothing, just lost in trail of thought that's all," It was a clear and clearly poor lie Two-face had detected. He shook his head, cutting her off from her next statement which was a simple attempt to change the subject. "What happened, hm? Was it perhaps before, after, or during your confrontation with Dracul and his little puppy crush?" He grunted back, sitting down on his rump. "And in answer to your attempt to change the subject, nothing much. Azazel is creating drama again, thank goodness. Salem is getting a little too bland."

[ voice of hugh jackman ] [ scent: amber&mint ] [ guard ] [ brute ] [ seven years ] [ tags : mazikeen ] [ mentions : dracul, victorie, azazel ] [ location : salem ]
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me