Cancelled <3

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Cancelled <3

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:26 am

Discussion
Long, long ago we were the tribe of the setting sun. We were a very simple clan back then; we had only one leader and many bastions under his leadership. That leader's name was Kato and one day his mate, Aisuru, brought him two children. The two tom kits were bright and intelligent, both destined to be great leaders. Aki, the largest and Haru the runt. As they grew a great rivalry began between them. For every achievement Aki made Haru would aim to double it and as they grew older Kato was faced with a decision as to who would be his heir. He did not make his decision in time however. A sickly disease spread through the tribe, taking with it several members of the tribe, among them were Kato. In their fathers absence the two brother's quickly turned to dirty tactics to ensure their leadership. At first they each tried to buy the position of leadership through good will. Helping out in rudimentary tasks, trying to prove their worth. When the tribe couldn't decide the siblings began to stoop lower, trying to manipulate their tribe-mates into letting them lead. This in turn forced the clan to take sides and not long later a war waged between the two sides. The only ones who remained neutral were the healers, who each night, would mend the wounds of the cats until they could fight again. One of the less skilled healers began to be struck with repeated dreams of fire engulfing the world and destroying everything. One day during the fighting the less skilled healer ran among the fighting and screamed for the cats to seek shelter immediately. The shelter the tribe took was a deep set of caverns. Every member of the tribe made it into the cave system. An hour passed and the tribe was just starting to loose faith in the healer when a loud bang shook the ground they stood on. Rocks fell from the cave's ceiling wounding a few of their members and killing five. When the tremors stopped and the ringing ceased the cats approached the surface reluctantly. The ground had been completely singed, all the trees burnt to the ground. What shocked them the most was that in the sky there were now two suns in the sky. It has been 100 years since this happened and things have changed. We are now the tribe of the two suns.
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ Wᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʏ ━ ❞

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:46 am

Image Image
i. four hundred plus words.
ii. Post forms and ooc in the discussion thread.
iii. Go nuts on character numbers.
iv. Disable signatures on both threads
v. Characters have realistic with fur color, eye color and personality traits. Characters name's are different [ie Zulu, Ash, Kiki]
vi. Reservations last 24 Hours and a writing sample must be provided with your reservation request.
vii. Reserve Characters by PM, don't post forms until you have been accepted.
viii. Some coding would be nice!
ix. I reserve the right to decline forms; it barely happens but if it does, please, don't take offence.
x. I may add more rules as we go!

ii. The council decides all; their word is law.
iii. You may only take a mate from within your rank
iv. Rank is decided by pelt markings; to not have markings is to only be half a cat.
v. No Pelts eat last, any no pelt caught eating food before the first suns fall will be reprimanded.
vi. Once a kit reaches two moons it falls under the care of the Guards; allowing it's mother to return to work.
vii. Once a kit reaches six moons it becomes an apprentice.
viii. - Feel free to suggest something
ix. - Feel free to suggest something
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ Wᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʏ ━ ❞

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:32 am

The High Council Pointed
In charge of decision making,
keeping the clan stable and
organising their members.

NAME | PHEONIX
TRAINEE NAME | TRAINEE NAME

Guard Spotted
Guardians of their clan mates,
charged with watching over kits.

NAME | NAME
NAME | TRAINEE NAME

Hunter Mackerel
Provides for the clan by
hunting and collecting.

NAME | NAME
NAME | NAME

Fighter Ticked
They patrol the territory
and defend the clan.

NAME | NAME
NAME | NAME
Shaman Tortoiseshell
Foretells the future, warns of
storms etc. Considered blessed
by most clan members.

VERNA
TRAINEE NAME

Healer Calico
Heals the injured and aids
the weak.

NAME
TRAINEE; ROBIN

Bastion Classic
All rounder's in the clan
they are hunters and fighters

RIVER | NAME
NAME | NAME

No Pelt Solid
Lowest rank, considered cursed,
Think Omega's in wolf packs.
Keeps track of history.

TIMBER | NAME
NAME | NAME

Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ Wᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʏ ━ ❞

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:43 am

Prophecy
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ Wᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʏ ━ ❞

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:45 am

Reserve
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ Wᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʏ ━ ❞

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:03 am

Reserve
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ Wᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʏ ━ ❞ Accepting!

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:07 pm

Destinystwilight wrote:Tiny Bump!

Last bumped by ataraxic_gone on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:07 pm.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me