Paleclan - Open, Prophecy Cats Available!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

▸ evening, one || pansy, one

Postby Birchii » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:37 am

EVENINGPAW ;
      {ten moons}{molly}{apprentice}{camp}{Reedpelt (m), open}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxEveningpaw groaned in her nest quietly, as she attempted to block out the sounds of Swiftpaw and Tawnypaw arguing. She felt bad for the pair, after all, she considered all the apprentices to at least be acquaintances with one another, but the little tortoiseshell was tired, and just wanted to rest a little bit longer. With a small huff, she realised she had no chance of returning to her dreams, and unburied her face from beneath her tail. ‘Well, since I’m awake, may as well get ready for the day!’ She yawned, rising slowly to her paws. Briefly shaking her fur, she stepped forwards, leaving the warmth of her nest behind with a long stretch of her legs, and headed to the den exit.

xXxXxThe apprentice, peeking her head out first, soon bounded into the clearing lightly, decisively sitting down to groom her fur and watch what was happening around the camp. Other cats began to rise, and she noted her mentor, Reedpelt, emerge from his den as well. ‘Great!’ she beamed, watching briefly as he picked up a meal. ‘I’ll go and talk to him after he’s finished eating, and I’m done grooming!’ Eveningpaw loved training, and for a multitude of reasons. It was something to focus her abundant energy and troublesome curiosity upon, even if only for a short period of time, and something to strengthen her relationship with her mentor and fellow apprentices, all whilst learning skills that meant she would be a helpful warrior to her clan.

PANSYSTREAM ;
      {thirty-nine moons}{molly}{warrior}{camp, then territory}{No tags; open}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxPansystream had been awake for most of the morning, lying idly in her nest as thoughts flowed through her mind, like a gentle breeze carrying leaves around a clearing. Nothing of particular interest or importance, just… empty words and ideas. She debated seeking some herbs to help her sleep, as restless nights often came to the slender Siamese, but she quickly shook the idea away. Dependency on anything is a weakness, and the only thing she intended on needing was food, water and warmth to live. All too suddenly, a horde of memories charged towards her, pain striking across her face as the devastation that occurred to her family stormed its way into her mind.

xXxXx‘No, not now. I can’t do this again,’ she growled internally, rising to her paws and quickly slithering out of the den to await in the clearing for daybreak. She seated herself delicately down by the entrance, desperate to rid her mind of the trauma, but the memories only plagued her mind once more. The simple sight of a camp in relative darkness reminded her of a short but simple memory; she and Adderfang, returning to the camp as apprentices after sneaking out, attempting to be quiet but giggling as they crept in, only to be discovered by one of their mentors, and punished for a week, tending to elders, the nursery and the medicine cats. A melancholy smile crossed her face, softening her sharp, skulking features to the formerly jolly molly. Any cat who saw the look would be reminded of who she once was, but the smile soon faded, and she returned to her saddened state, signing as she turned her head to look away once more.

xXxXxShe didn’t pay attention to the arguing apprentices as they arose, instead noting only when the clan began to awaken. “That’s my cue to leave,” She mewed softly, turning to depart from the camp at once, avoiding contact with the happiness of her clanmates. Pansystream didn’t know why she punished herself like so; moons ago she would have been overjoyed to be chatting with clanmates, hunting and patrolling beside them. Had her tragedies never occurred, her kits would be apprentices now, potentially on a morning patrol with her. Her aching heart longed for the scenario in her mind to be reality, however simple and menial it seemed. She longed for normality, for her too-soon departed children, for her missing mate… “Stop it. You have to at least try to move on,” she mumbled to herself, half angered, half pitiful. Her blue eyes snapped upwards from her white paws, and she focused her mind on hunting, however poor she was at the task.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leta » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:26 pm

SNOWPAW
      -age. nine moons--rank. apprentice--tagged. oakfall
          snowpaw's face dropped instantly and she stood flabbergasted, eyes downcast as she fought over her words. she had always been gullible and oblivious to any intents of harm, trusting others perhaps a little too easily most of the time. so, having felt so much faith in oakfall, she soaked in his teasing phrase with an instant belief and no tentative suspicions at all. a few hurried thoughts rushed through her mind in the several seconds that oakfall remained quiet -- could a mentor reject an apprentice? what if she has to be an apprentice forever? who else could be her mentor? what is she going to do- a hearty chuckle rumbled through oakfall's chest and snowpaw fidgeted her paws as she realised the warrior had only been joking. "oh- thank starclan. i can't believe i fell for that!" she complained with a roll of her eyes at her own ignorance. the mention of food reminded her of her hunger, and she nodded. "yeah, what about you oakfall? are you hungry? you should eat too. how about that nice finch there? come on oakfall you should grab a bite to eat as well!" despite being a good twenty-six-or-so moons younger than her mentor, she was acting almost a bit like a fussing mother to him she noticed that oakfall never ate anything before everyone else ate, but the next time he would have an opportunity to eat might be much later in the day. besides, oakfall's larger build probably meant that he required a lot more energy to function than most other cats. snowpaw didn't want him to get hungry and spend the rest of the morning running on nothing.
    leta

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Paleclan - Warriors needed!

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Blizzardstep
    ♛ Warrior ♛ Twenty-seven moons ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Lightwing ♛
    ♛ Apprentice:: Wolfpaw ♛ Tags:: Lightwing, Duskpaw ♛

Blinking for a moment, the fluffy white tom listened as her voice flowed happily upon the air. His thoughts hung on every word that slipped from her small maw, taking in and comprehending every phrase in order to build a response. He didn't take more focus into anything with the exclusion of hunting, when it came to conversing with Lightwing. It was like Starclan's song and if he missed a single note, he would be sent to the dark forest for eternity. He would not take that risk in a lifetime, nor would be even want to as her voice was as sweet as honey. At the mention of her letting Duskpaw taking the day of, his heart fluttered and his mind quickly fumbled for ideas on how he could make plans to spend time with her. Blizzardstep couldn't lose an opportunity to spend time with her, as the head-over-paws tom loved every possible second he could have with her.

Flicking an ear, he thought of his apprentice, Wolfpaw, trying to think if this morning's hunting session with Tawnypaw would be enough to satisfy the day. If he just put him to work around camp, Blizzardstep was sure it would be alright, as it wasn't often that he forced his apprentice to train excessively. Not to mention he could make up with extra training another day, though one half day wouldn't kill Wolfpaw to hang around camp. Waving his tail over the ground behind him, he looked at Lightwing with a soft grin, his blue eyes glittering in the growing morning light. "Well, if you are giving Duskpaw the rest of the day to work in camp and then relax, maybe I could let Wolfpaw help him out. That way, as long as you don't mind, we could possibly get out of camp and stretch out legs without our apprentices to watch out for. Maybe spend a quiet afternoon together?" Purring, the fluffy tom puffed his chest out slightly so that he could lap the fur that was sticking up near the base of his neck.

Tawnypaw
    ♛ Apprentice ♛ Eight moons ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: Open ♛
    ♛ Mentor:: Willowfeather ♛ Tags:: Wolfpaw, Willowfeather ♛

Grinning at the mere thought of someone being clumsy in certain circumstances brought great joy to the calico as she padded along side Wolfpaw. She couldn't deny for even a second that she wasn't clumsy, as she was well aware that she was, but it comforted the apprentice to know that others had their moments. A light purr rumbled in her throat as he spoke, giggling softly at how Wolfpaw described Blizzardstep's occurrence with the river. The glitter in her eyes showed her amusement at his words, glancing toward him as she spotted the smile that was spread across his face. Waving her tail happily, Tawnypaw let him finish speaking as she pondered her response for a moment. "You mean, that Blizzardstep isn't the best fisher? Well, Willowfeather hasn't taught me yet so maybe you will have a chance to practice with someone who knows how to fish without falling in." Giggling at the mention of a sopping wet, white Blizzardstep, and began to ponder the reasons behind Willowfeather's choice.

To be entirely honest, I have know clue what Willowfeather has planned. We have had a hunting session alone the shores once or twice, but that was all. Otherwise, we have stuck to the forest and the prey within it. I have never been fishing, so I don't honestly know if Willowfeather plans to teach me." Curiosity flecked the she-cat's thoughts as she considered what they may do on the shores of the brook. They could practice swimming, fishing, hunting along the shore, or chasing prey across the water. She didn't particularly care for the idea of swimming, and wasn't all to fond of trying to find out if she was good at it, though she was interested in fishing. If she could learn that, they could have decent sized meals fairly often, which she would be more than proud to be able to provide.

Swiftpaw
    ♛ Apprentice ♛ Eight moons ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Open ♛
    ♛ Mentor:: Morningstar ♛ Tags:: Oddpaw ♛

Watching silently as the short-haired, black-and-white tom woke from his slumber, Swiftpaw struggled to keep his composure and not turning tail and rushing out of the den. Even the mere thought of talking to someone willingly, made his skin crawl and made every hair stand on end. His mind was running at full speed, while his stomach did flips which only made him feel worse about this decision. It was as if his whole body was rejecting the idea of conversation, and fear soaked is way into his thoughts. 'Cats only talk to one another when they are friends... He is going to think we are friends.. or that we have a bond.' Wrinkling his nose, he flicked his tail back and forth behind him while Oddpaw sat up upon hearing his voice.
    Grumbling at the mention of his mentor, he lashed his tail lowly behind him from where he stood, and wrinkled his nose. Not only did the scent of the den make him wrinkle his nose, but also the mention of his mentor as he thought of her simply chit-chatting with Duskpaw, wasting precious time. 'She is speaking with Duskpaw.' His voice was flat with a hint of annoyance on the edges, though he tried to suppress his emotions. Frowning when Oddpaw asked what he wanted to talk about, mentioning it was important, he was a little disappointed when he realized it wasn't that important. It really was something he had let his emotions influence before filtering it out, and now here he was, waking up Oddpaw, for something ridiculous. "Ahem... Honestly, I had a question about Tawnypaw. You and her are fairly close.. Has she.. ever talked to you about me?" It killed him to have to look for help from someone else, and to feel as if he needed the help, but he couldn't quite figure out what to do now. Everything he did made her upset or set her of, and he could never seem to make things right no matter what he said. It broke him to pieces, to the point that he was seeking out help, which was out of his realm.

Oakfall
    ♛ Warrior ♛ Thirty-five moons ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Open ♛
    ♛ Apprentice:: Snowpaw ♛ Tags:: Snowpaw ♛

Unable to contain his laughter as her facial expression shifted from excited to sheer panic, Oakfall waved his long, furry tail in the air behind him. "Oh don't feel bad, I was very convincing." Winking at Snowpaw with a sly grin, Oakfall looked toward the freshkill pile that had been repiled by Tawnypaw due to her scattering it, spotting a finch laying within it its heap. Despite the emptiness in his stomach, he ignored his individual and dipped his head to Snowpaw's shoulder and nudged her toward the pile of prey. Shaking his head to her response, he flicked an ear and pondered her words, taking note to the motherly tone she held as she fretted over his potential hunger. "Oh, no need to fret over lil' 'ol me. I have trained my stomach to handle its hunger for long periods of time. I haven't eaten all day until sundown sometimes. I will be quite alright, you just go fill your stomach so you are at our best when we train. Wouldn't want you passing out or not able to put your full focus into it! Now run along." Nudging her one more time with his nose, he sat himself where he was to wait for her to return so they could get going for the day. Craning his neck, he lapped at his shoulders, drawing his tongue over his rich, ginger fur continuously until he finally removed the piece of moss that he had felt creating a lump below his fur.
    Fairy Tail<3

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:17 pm

NIGHTPOOL
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          Appearance 68 Moons Tom Senior Warrior Apprentice: Dewpaw Mate: none
    ╔═════════╗
    ○•○
    Relaxed
    ○•○
    ╚═════════╝

Nightpool considered mentioning to the young apprentice that she shouldn't get too full of herself, as
          she was not a warrior yet. He stayed his tongue in favor of hoping that it was just practice for her the
          n they could move on to more difficult aspects like racing through the trees. Over his many moons he
          had come to know that an ambush from above was very promising for attacks. Once a cat had maste
          red the ability to execute it perfectly no matter the time of day they would amount to be a dangerou
          s foe. "Do you know why climbing trees is so beneficial?" He asked Dewpaw as they walked for the lar
          ge and just as old oak tree. Nightpool turned his head to face her and saw that she could be daydream
          ing, most likely about her future accomplishments or something from her nighttime slumber.

Shirona

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Len. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 pm

Lightwing
    She-cat;; 30 moons;; Warrior;; Apprentice- Duskpaw;; Tags- Blizzardstep,

Blizzardstep's grin was all it took for the she-cat's heart to melt. She lost track of what she'd been thinking, and instead his easy smile was what consumed her. It seemed to relieve the tension within her. His eyes seemed to shine in the early morning sun, which was rising steadily from the horizon, growing brighter with every passing heartbeat. She was so enraptured by those gleaming blue orbs, with which he smiled so affectionately, that she nearly missed what he'd been saying.

-let Wolfpaw help him out... spend a quiet afternoon together?
        Thoughts of a peaceful stroll through the woods flooded her mind. She imagined the golden afternoon sun casting dancing patterns on their pelts through the forest canopy, as they walked in aimless bliss through the underbrush, tails intertwined. She'd not speak, only listen, as he spoke poetic phrases concerning the beauty of the sun-washed greenery. He'd steal glances at her when she looked away, and she'd smile to herself, comforted by the fact he was near.

Lightwing's attention snapped back to reality. She needed to stop her mind from wandering so much. She looked across the camp at Duskpaw, who was still chatting with Morningstar, while she mulled over her response.
        Are you sure? I don't want Wolfpaw to miss out on any needed training because of me. She didn't want him to think that just because she was letting her apprentice have a day off that he had to as well. Not that I wouldn't like to, she amended quickly, I would, very much, I mean only that ... She didn't know what she meant, really. She wanted to spend time with him, but didn't want to distract him from being a mentor. If you two need to train this afternoon, I don't mind, really. You don't need to keep me company, she thought, not willing to admit, even to herself, that she was grateful he didn't want her to be alone.

Last edited by Len. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Len.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby leta » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:20 pm

SNOWPAW
        -age. nine moons--rank. apprentice--tagged. oakfall
            snowpaw let out a huff of exasperation but nodded in compliance. "alright then, if you say so. i guess i'll just have to enjoy this nice juicy finch by myself then." she sighed loudly and moved to the prey after oakfall nudged her towards it. she sat down and quickly finished the finch, not wanting to waste too much time. noticing that the prey pile was, for some reason, looking suspiciously unkempt -- as if someone had crashed into it or ran through it by accident, she rose to her paws and nudged all the prey back into something that less resembled a scatter and more so like an actual 'pile'. satisfied with her work she returned to oakfall with a bounce in her steps and looked up at him eagerly.
      leta

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: Dew & Reed

Postby Only_Sky » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:37 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ewpaw
      mentornightpool | statusno love interest
      feelingcalm | tagsnightpool

Drifting out of her thoughts and back into the real world, Dewpaw's ears perked upon her mentor's question. Why is tree climbing beneficial? The apprentice took a few moments as they walked to think, thinking hard about reasons as to why the skill would be important. "Well, we do hunt squirrels and birds, so being able to chase after them when they retreat up a tree would be useful. Um, also ambushing from above? We ambush from the shadows and shrubbery, but dropping in from above would scare and catch our enemies off guards."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eedpelt
      apprenticenone | statusno love interest
      feelingcalm | tagsnone

The brown tabby warrior inhaled his meal in large mouthfuls, stuffing his face rather unceremoniously. Swiping his tongue across his muzzle after finished his last mouthful, the tom gazed around the camp until his eyes settled on her apprentice; Eveningpaw. Getting to his paws, Reedpelt grabbed the leftovers of his meal in his mouth and trotted over to his apprentice. "Goodmorning Eveningpaw, are you prepared to go out for a hunt?" His voice was slightly muffled as he spoke. The warrior had originally planned for them to go on a patrol, but had thought better and decided to have them go hunting on their own. It would be good practice for the young she-cat.
      Only_Sky

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:17 pm

NIGHTPOOL
            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            Appearance 68 Moons Tom Senior Warrior Apprentice: Dewpaw Mate: none
      ╔═════════╗
      ○•○
      Relaxed
      ○•○
      ╚═════════╝

Nightpool nodded in response, "Very good." They padded onward as he added one more aspect to her
            answer. "It is also important for concealing yourself, most cats wouldn't initially suspect someone
            was following them from above." He implied that Dewpaw had already thought of that but he wanted
            to be certain. They had arrived at the large oak tree and with a flick of his tail Nightpool launched
            himself forward and with powerful strides push up the trunk digging in with his claws and pulled up
            to the nearest branch. With a swift and fluid turn he spun around to look down and face his apprentice.
            Nightpool was testing the she-cat, seeing how much she could learn just by watching him do it once,
            he would surely give her more instruction- but for now quickness was a virtue.
      Shirona

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Blizzardstep
      ♛ Warrior ♛ Twenty-seven moons ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Lightwing ♛
      ♛ Apprentice:: Wolfpaw ♛ Tags:: Lightwing, Duskpaw ♛

Reluctantly, he turned his gaze away and drew his icy blue eyes across the bustling camp that surrounded them. Tall, pointed ears swiveled to catch every sound that danced along the faint breeze till it reached the large ragdoll. The soothing gurgle of the stream was still easily picked out over all the sounds that filled the camp, as the early morning still clung to its serenity. It was the tom's favorite time of the day, where most everyone was only just greeting the day with their long yawns and drawn out stretches. The early morning dew still clung to every blade of grass and leaf that hung from the tree branches throughout the forest, creating a crisp, sweet scent throughout the air. It was fresh and clean, and every breath was slightly cold in the lungs but seemed to wake the mind from its drowsy state. Each voice bounced to its own beat along the air as conversation was struck and 'hellos' were exchanged, while several songs of each bird, each in harmony, throughout the forest. Nature's beautiful symphony.

Wrenching himself from his appreciation for the morning, he returned his gaze to the light grey she-cat as she spoke in her honey-sweet voice. In an instant, his appreciative gaze for the world around him turn into a softer, sweeter gaze filled with adoration, and love. It wasn't even something he could help, as it was the constant feeling that erupted within him. Merely looking at her made his heart swell and stomach do flips with the shine of her eyes, the scent of her on the breeze, and the aura that clung around her. Unable to help himself, he let a laugh shake his chest as he listened to her try and change his mind, merely flashing a wide grin at her while shaking his head. "Nonsense. Wolfpaw will be grateful to get a break, and I am sure it would due the two brothers some good to not be training when they spend time together. Maybe they will finally cooperate a little bit? Battle Training can always be worked on tomorrow." A gentle purr began to rumble for a few moments before he cut it off and looked at with a mock accusing gaze. "Unless, of course, you don't want me to join you, and you would like your alone time. I respect that, and I don't want to intrude. Don't get me wrong, I would love any time I can spend with you alone, especially if it were a quiet walk to enjoy the forest without having a task at hand, but that can always wait." Dipping his head, he only wanted to be sure that he wasn't making her feel obligated to the option.

Oakfall
      ♛ Warrior ♛ Thirty-five moons ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Open ♛
      ♛ Apprentice:: Snowpaw ♛ Tags:: Snowpaw ♛

Rolling his eyes, he watched as his apprentice pad away with a little sass in her step before she crouched down and picked her meal from the dwindling pile. The pile had obviously been lamely put back together and wasn't neat, like it usually was which only confirmed what he had heard this morning. Smiling contently when Snowpaw began to situate the pile so it looked more kept and situated, more like something that was idolized and appreciated rather than loosely put together and mistreated. As she finished her meal and bounced her way back to him, looking perfectly content with her work, Snowpaw reapproached the large tom. Waving his tail in a short greeting upon her approach, he let a goofy grin spread across his face and glanced around camp to ensure that it wasn't already empty. "Well, at least one of the apprentices in camp knows how to put together a freshkill pile. I am glad you have some grace. Anyways, now that you have some food in your belly, are you ready to scare some squirrels into hibernation? They are going to see your moves and never want to leave their tree trunks!"

Waving his tail excitedly at his apprentice, he awaited her response with high interest. Despite teasing about Tawnypaw's clumsiness, he was acutely aware of his own clumsiness that he often had to try very hard to keep in check. Having the large paws that he had, despite being fitting for his above average size, they often got in the way with all the foliage on the forest floor, not to mention the added weight they supplied. The large tom's fur looked like fire at the edges where the sunlight soaked into its rich, red surface. It was hard to miss the large, brutey tom for his size and looks, though he was also very noticeable for his personality. He was often caught making jokes and smiling, trying to make anyone and everyone laugh or at least brighten their day. It was one of his greatest traits, and he prided himself on it.
      Fairy Tail<3

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby lacke » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:18 pm

ODDPAW
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        the black and white tom listened to the other apprentice, sitting down and drawing his tail over his paws. "mm..." he pondered, flicking an ear, glancing off in thought. "i don't believe she has said anything..." he paused, glancing in the other tomes direction. "did something happen again?" he asked, tilting his head. he probably shouldn't have said it that harsh, but he hoped swiftpaw would shrug it off. as he sat there, awaiting a response, oddpaw observed the aura of the tom infront of him. he had a somewhat hostile environment around him, aswell as what appeared to be... sadness. it was quite dull, really, and oddpaw kept from laying his ears back. "you know, that was a silly question i asked. i can tell something happened." he stood, whisking his tail over the ground. "i suppose you might want advice, then?" he asked, somewhat awkwardly, before turning his head back to 'look' at him.
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      [rank] med. cat app. [age] ten moons [gender] tom [tags] swiftpaw
      lacke

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me