<♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

<♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Open

Postby Heda » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:28 am

Africa is full of wonderful and miraculous creatures, each playing a role in the circle of life but the most feared and impressive creature of the plains is the lion; King, is what they are labelled as. They are strong powerful creatures and with their pride they seem unstoppable but what happens when the rain doesn't come? It is suppose to be the wet season but the pride sees no dark clouds for miles, what is this? What will happen to the pride?Times are hard, fighting for survival is what they must do. The worst thing about this is even the humans are suffering, man are coming closer and closer to the prides home in search of water. They are a threat but they aren't the only threat they must worry about, rogues from South Africa have come in search of water also. These rogues want the prides land, they will take it and they will stop at nothing until they get it. Can they fight? Who will survive? The pride, the humans, or the rogues? How much longer can they all hold out? Will the rain ever come?
Last edited by Heda on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<♕> Rules <♔>

Postby Heda » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:57 am

Tess and nick rules must be followed.
I would like at least two paragraphs per post, so 8 lines per paragraph. If you can't meet this literacy pleas don't join. Grammar and punctuation counts too! Writers block is fine bet not all the time :3
This is a realistic RP so no purple eyes or blue coloured fur please.
I am the owner of this Rp and I have the right to reject your form, I will pm you why but please don't be rude.
The limit of characters will be four or five but fives pushing it not including the cubs your characters might have. Keep genders even so if you have three girls don't make another girl make a male please. Same goes for if you are only making two characters, make one a boy and one a girl. If you would like to make two the same gender pm me and we can chat.
Please try and make your forms pretty, they don't have to be amazing but at least nice.
Reservations last two days, if you don't post in that time I will open your spot.
And please chat with me before doing anything "rare", it is very unlikely that there is going to be a black lion, they do not exist for one and as for a white lion i will only allow a few.

< Pride Rules >
✗ King and Queen must be respected and abide.
✗ Males of the pride must have permission from the king before breeding with another lioness.
✗ Healers are to be respected and helped when they ask.
✗ Relationships with rogues or loners is prohibited, punishable by exile and the loner/rogue will be killed.
✗ Thank our ancestor after killing a meal.
✗ Cubs, pregnant lioness' and elders are fed first above all else.
✗ Rogues and loners are to be killed on site.
✗ Protect and help one another even in the hardest times

< Rogue Rules >
✗ What ever the leader says is law, if you disobey him/her you will be killed.
✗ Your love life is up to you, mate with whomever you choose just don't get yourself killed.
✗ Healer is to be respected.
✗ Kill any humans, pride lions, or loners on site.
✗ In battle its every lion/lioness for themselves.
✗ Cubs must be trained to kill as soon as they can walk.
Last edited by Heda on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<♕> Characters <♔>

Postby Heda » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:47 pm

[url]name[/url] | gender | role-player

king ;;
Zuberi | lion | breebree99
queen ;; open

prince ;; when king and queen have cubs
princess ;; when king and queen have cubs

shamans ;;
Zaylena | Lioness | mosh
Zuri | Lioness | magcon

shaman apprentice ;;
Bakari | Lion | smoldering-loki

lead huntress ;; Onaedo | Lioness | shimmerstream
hunters/huntress' ;;
Amra | lioness | katy.bug
Alika | Lioness | smoldering-loki
Imani | Lioness | okey, i'm crazy
Zuwena | Lioness | breebree99
open
open
open
open

hunting apprentices ;;
open
open
open
open

lead warrior ;;
Sefu | Lion | magcon
warriors ;;
Raiden | Lion | broken*
Kofi | Lion | okay, i'm crazy
open
open
open
open
open
open

warrior apprentices ;;
open
open
open
open

cub sitters ;;
open
open
open

cubs ;;
open
open
open

elders ;;
open
open
open

leader ;;
Zukino | Lion | mosh

second-in-command ;; open

healer ;; open

fighters ;;

Jabari | Lion | smoldering-loki
Atka | Lioness | breebree99
open
open

hunters/huntress ;; open
open
open
open

breeders ;; open
open

cubs ;;
open
open

loners ;;
Machari | Lion | breebree99
Laentina | Lioness | broken*
open
open
Last edited by Heda on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:23 am, edited 13 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Info

Postby Heda » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:54 am

> He likes her
< She likes him
❤ Mates
= Parents of cub
+ Siblings

Zuberi ❤ Mira
Alika+Jabari
Zuberi=Machari
Onaedo=Zuwena

season ;; summer
temperature ;; 96 degrees
weather ;; very hot, dry, with a slight wind
time of day ;; sun just rising, morning

There is many plains and grass lands in Africa that stretch on for ages but this luscious land is becoming very dry and wilted, it would be fluorescing likes its suppose to be the wet season! Unfortunately the wet season has not come and large herds are harder to find since now they are in search of water but there is a waterhole that the pride protects dearly, its their only water source. They let some zebras and other small herds drink so they can keep the food source around but other lions and other predators that are high on the food chain must fight for water.
The pride sleeps and stays by a place with many rocks, bush and trees, there is a small cave to the back that is usually nice on hot days.
The rogues are not so fortunate, they have a small muddy waterhole that is their only source of water except for fighting the pride for theirs. Their land is very dry and they only have a few animals here and there, so they usually sneak and hunt off of the pride's land. They were lucky enough to find a small place in the grass lands to stay, its quiet and will have to do.
Last edited by Heda on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Status of The Day

Postby Heda » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:27 pm

We are currently open! Here is the form and discussion thread! Please do not post here yet, not until you have been accepted and the rp starts.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <♕> When The Rain Doesn't Come <♔> Open

Postby Heda » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:07 pm

bump
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:14 am

bump
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:58 am

Z U B E R I
┈┈┈┈♕┈┈┈┈
name ;; Zuberi
age ;; five years almost six
rank ;; king
gender ;; lion/male
with ;; open

┈┈┈┈♕┈┈┈┈
Zuberi's eyes would open slightly as he would give a long sigh, he was laying on the big flat rock that was placed under the two large trees providing shape from the up and coming sun. He didn't bother sleeping in the cave that night, he rather have the others sleep there on a hot and muggy night. They all deserved a turn in the cool little cave and he decided that last night he was fine without it, it wasn't too warm last night so he managed. Sitting up he would roll his shoulders and his ears would flick as he could hear the sounds of others around him waking up, his eyes scanned the land carefully as he'd sit in a comfortable silence. After a moment he would jump from the rock and walk towards the watering hole, he would observe some of the animals around it. There was no intruders so he would simply walk back to his pride.

The sun wasn't even fully up yet and you could feel the blazing heat already it was a sign that today was going to be another long, hot and painful day.
He would stop dead in his tracks as he watched a few humans walk to there village. He rarely let humans come close to his watering hole but watching these other species struggle was hard so he would occasionally let them have some, he just didn't really like finding one of the humans cubs dead because of hunger or lack of water. He would give a low and deep sound towards them, a simple warning of course and he would continue walking back to his pride. As a young lion he had observed the human and there lives, they weren't much different really. They had prides just like lions, they protected there loved ones dearly, their little ones played and ran around just like lion cubs. Although it angered him when the humans killed a member of his pride because they thought it was pride lion that had attacked their people, it was usually never Zuberi's pride and it was always the rogues.

Sitting back down on the rock he would wait for the others to rise, hunting needed to be done soon so he expected the hunters to be up before the sun stropped rising.

Z U W E N A
┈┈┈┈♠┈┈┈┈
name ;; Zuwena
age ;; she is a year and a half
rank ;; very new huntress
gender ;; lioness
with ;; open

┈┈┈┈♠┈┈┈┈
Zuwena had been watching her mother sleep for quite sometime before deciding to slip out of the cave, her mother had been watching her like a hawk since she finished being an apprentice and frankly it was quite annoying. She was considered an adult now not a cub and the whole watching her like a hawk thing had to stop. She would slowly get up and slip out of the cool cave that she wanted to stay in because it was pretty hot out but she was far more excited about going out and exploring. She would start to walk towards the grass lands, Zuwana wanted to see if she could take down a Nyala. They were pretty small and it only really took one lioness to take one down and she could do that, she didn't need anyone watching her for that but she could feel the King's watchful eye on her. He was basically telling her to be careful and it wasn't wise to go out alone but he seemed to understand that she wanted to prove herself so he just watched her. She would smile excitingly at him, happy and over joyed that he was letting her go by herself. She wouldn't go too far though just incase, the rogues did slightly frighten her and she really wasn't meant for fighting.

Nyala seemed to be able to stand the heat and stay longer then most of the prey, you rarely saw them at the watering hole cause they didn't need as much water as most of the other animals around. They were fast litter critters with amazing hearing and the slightest sound set them off and they would start running. They were great prey, fed about two lions/lioness and were always around during the hardest of times but they were one of the hardest to get your paws on, Zuwena was pretty fast so it wasn't too difficult. She would fallow a scent for awhile, a small herd of them went past here not too long ago.
Soon spotting a small little group of them she would lower herself so she wasn't seen in the tall grass. She would pick the one she wanted and would slowly start to walk towards it, her tail low to the ground and her paws careful as she stepped over small rocks and twigs. Although she heard a crack from somewhere else and they took off. She sighed in frustration, that wasn't even her! Her anger would boil slightly but then it dawned on her, who or what was it then? She'd stay low listening for a bit waiting to see what made the noise.

((That sound can be anyone if one of you are looking for someone to talk to :3))
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wynter; » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:14 am

Wip. I'll post soon c:
wynter;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wynter; » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:30 am

...M I R A......................tagged- Zuberi, Zuwena........location- camp........feeling- Normal

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Mira awoken to the flashing light of the dawn. She yawned as she realized she fell asleep outside the den. She slightly shuck her head and walked down from the den. Looking towards Zumberi she gave a slight smile. "How are you this wonderful morning?" She said with a small smile as she sat on the yellow-ish and dry grass. She lifted her paw and slowly groomed her fur. Flicking her tail she looked out into the distance the sight Zuwena gave her a small smile. She slightly chuckled as she ran across the terrain going for a nyala. She slightly smiled and arose looking up at Zumberi she gave a nod as to say 'I'll be back.' She slowly flicked her tail as she arrived behind Zuwena. "How's it going, Zuwena?" She questioned her. "Having trouble?" She said with the tilt of her head. "I'd be more happy to apply." She said as she walked up to her side. "It least if you need help." She said as she looked at her. Staring back at the Nyala she slightly smirked. "Have you tried hiding in the bushes on the right and jumping out once they think that your gone?" She questioned her. "Here, how about you hide in the bushes, located north." She says as she nods over to the direction. "Then i will herd them towards you, which will let you have a perfect catch." She says. "Deal?" She says as she tilts her head.
wynter;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me