➾ hurricane brewing - warrior cats roleplay - O&A

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ➾ hurricane brewing - warrior cats roleplay - O&A

Postby Insanity Plea » Tue May 26, 2020 1:04 pm

Coalpaw ;; Male ;; GravelClan Apprentice ;; 7 Moons ;; Heterosexual ;; Crush: Open ;; Location: Hunting Patrol ;; Tag: Sorrelstorm, Rowanstep
        His fascination with the territory had yet to be ceased. He loved the confusing scents, unique from the forest floors of other clans. The two-legs had incorporated strange materials, along with familiar ones. Rowanstep posed a question, directing her attention towards him as he considered the possibilities, his maw opening to take a deep breath in. His nose detected some scents, rats, old. The flavors of the ruins hitting the roof of his mouth as he glanced around. "There's a couple of fresh mouse scents nearby... some rat scents too, but they're more stale and probably not there anymore." He offered, hoping he had done well and gotten all the scents.
Insanity Plea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed May 27, 2020 9:18 am

Lizardfang
xxxxxxxxxxxx
GravelClan
Elder
193 Moons
Straight
Single
With Nettlefern
xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Smells good", he mewed appreciatively as he bent and sampled the rabbit's scent.
He had to hand it to Nettlefern, she had a talent for picking meals. Actually, she had quite a few talents that were far more remarkable than this one, but for a hungry elder, there was nothing better than a plump rabbit practically begging to be eaten. Lizardfang settled to crouch before the rabbit and took it upon himself to take the first bite.
"Tastes even better. Give it a try, Nettlefern."
He flicked his tail tip, beckoning her closer and inviting her to share in a meal.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

13- wolfstar

Postby clickbait » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:49 pm

【wolfstar】

gender; tom rank; leader age; 27 location; camp mentions; ottermist, the hunting patrol tags; ottermist

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
“wouldn’t it?” wolfstar laughed, pawing the air playfully as he trotted along. he paused in front of the entrance of the camp. wolfstar slowly padded to the side of the entrance. he sat down in a shady corner, flicking his tail over his brown paws. wolfstar twisted his head to the side and beckoned ottermist to sit beside him. “this is a good place to wait for the apprentices and their mentors.” wolfstar meowed. he closed his eyes, lifting his head up to the sun. he purred, fluffing his fur up. wolfstar wanted to relish the sunlight while it lasted, as winter was coming quicker than expected. wolfstar opened his eyes and looked at ottermist, he smiled and slid to the side to allow ottermist to sit beside him. “it's a little bit smaller than i expected. hope that's okay with you.” wolfstar glanced at the spot beside him, he licked his chest in embarrassment. leaders shouldn't feel embarrassed wolfstar, you should know better. wolfstar thought, looking through ottermist, his mind had wandered into the place he didn't want it to go anymore. he thought he was over it, but wolfstar was obviously wrong.
clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceland. » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:25 am

─── ( ROWANSTEP ) ─────────────────
              ─── ( female ) ─ ( 24 moons ) ─── ( gravelclan ) ─ ( warrior ) ─── ( tags; Sorrelstorm, coalpaw ) ─
      From her vantage point on the wall, she could see more of the street below her. Unfortunately no signs of prey other than scents. Coalpaw was a promising apprentice in the clan she wasn't surprised that he was able to correctly figure out the scents. "Good job, now should we follow any of the trails or move on deeper into the city?" she asked him cooly. Hopping down from her wall she sat beside the apprentice waiting for his answer. In all honesty, Rowanstep didn't see much of a right answer. If they followed the scents in front of them there was no promise of finding prey, anything that was here was potentially gone. If they moved deeper into the city there was no promise that they'd even find more leads. Rowanstep felt that wasn't great especially with the seasons changing, but thought that teaching the apprentice to make decisions for themselves was a good skill to learn and practice before they became a warrior.
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amylovescallie. » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:13 am

➳ new-leaf [ ] green-leaf [ ] leaf-fall [x] leaf-bare [ ]
➳ morning [ ] afternoon [x] evening [ ]

amylovescallie. wrote:
        darkclaw • gravelclan • twenty seven moons • tom • apprentice: flarepaw • mate/crush: open • tags: stormtail, roseheart

darkclaw studied her intently, the she-cat seemed like one to do of her own will and not precisely listen to others, with an even tone he spoke to her again evenly "you will want to tell us when you are returning because any and all patrols are ordered to attack on sight, you were plainly lucky that i have a higher rank and hold the power to question before leaping." truthfully the only reason he hadn't initiated an attack was because he saw no fresh-kill in her jaws. he nodded slightly at her words from before. as she approached the water puddle the flurry of questions began to come at them. he looked over at roseheart sensing her slight anxiety, tapping her lightly with his tail in hope it would calm her a bit. even though there was no reason for this cat to want to know these things it is not like they could use it to poison their clan's cats. and normally they didn't drink out of this water unless they really needed to anyways, he couldn't really see the harm. these deliberations flooded through his head rapidly before he decided to speak, "it certainly is intriguing, but many cats have passed on from it in the past, we only ever drink from it if necessary." he went on trying to recall what they new but really it wasn't much "it's much more fatal to kits than to warriors, although we have had the odd moment of tragedy. and since we rarely need it the only times we really drink from it is during the summer at the height of it when all other puddles are dried up." he then looked down at the murky water, "the last thing that we know is that it can also pass through the milk a queen has. we once had a queen who was so desperate to drink and had to feed her kits we had to let her drink the water. soon after two out of three of her kits died, and her and the remaining kit were violently ill." it didn't seem like much to offer but he hoped that this would giver her some insight, maybe she could find some antidote or rid the puddle of the sickness although he didn't want to heavily rely on it.

ottermist • tideclan • twenty four moons • she-cat • apprentice: none • crush: wolfstar • tags: wolfstar, hailpaw, juniperpaw.

ottermist let herself laugh a little, this winter coming up would be rough and she could already feel the cold seeping in, it would be nice to enjoy the moment. reaching the area wolfstar had sat himself down in she nodded at him, duskpaw had to be around her somehwere and she knew both hailpaw and juniperpaw would be along any minute now. seeing wolfstar aim his head toward the sky she coudln't help but admire him slightly, his physique wasn't unappealing to say the least and she found his ears, while different to the rest of them, frankly cute? she shook her head clearing her thoughts and squeezed in beside him smiling "oh that's quite alright, it is getting cold anyways" she spoke trying to sound nonchalant, she noticed his quick chest. lick and laughed softly hoping her earlier words had calmed him slightly. "have you any plans for what we will do if a snowstorm approaches?" she asked then turning to him, she hadn't meant to be so serious but it was something she had been pondering lately, their dens didn't offer much protection from the cold.

amylovescallie. wrote:juniperpaw • tideclan • twelve moons • tom • mentor: hookclaw • mate/crush: open • tags: hookclaw, hailpaw, wolfstar

juniperpaw ran past hailpaw smiling at him and raced into the warrior's den looking for his mentor, he knew it was likely he wouldn't be in there but it might be easier to track him from there. peering in with eyes wide he saw that hookclaw's nest was empty and began to scent the air for him tracing back and forth. following the scent it led him out of camp towards the river nearby, continuing on he raced toward the scent not even realizing he had found him until he barrelled into him with a small "oof". falling to the side and getting up quickly he sheepishly smiled at him "sorry, wolfstar told me to come get you for a hunting patrol and assesment!" his ears pricked up at the end.
amylovescallie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:28 am

Nettlefern
female ★ 24m ★ lesbian ★ gravel medicine cat
crush: open ★ tags: Lizardfang

"It does smell good," she agreed casually and watched him sniff the plump rabbit. Smiling softly, Nettlefern waited for him to take the first bite and chuckled at his comment. She enjoyed her times with him, as short as they seemed to be due to her duties. Surely, he appreciated it though. Nettlefern crouched beside him and took a bite as well, chewing thoughtfully. "Wow, you're right. Apparently the rabbits are still good before leaf-bare," she noted as she swallowed the piece of meat and licked her maw. Nettlefern took another bite and pondered how to continue the conversation. Her life as a medicine cat could be boring.

Hailpaw
male ★ 13m ★ gay ★ tide apprentice
crush: Juniperpaw ★ tags: Juniperpaw, Wolfstar & Ottermist

He followed his friend into the warriors' den. The two of them were hoping that they could find their mentor, but Juniperpaw seemed to be the only one that was successful. Hailpaw frowned and glanced around for his, but Oceanbreeze's nest was empty. He hadn't seen her around the clearing. He decided to head back to Wolfstar, but he paused at the entrance when he saw him speaking to Ottermist and didn't want to interrupt. Hailpaw settled down and groomed himself, trying to contain his boredom while the plans were getting set.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:43 am

Losteye
xxxxxxxxxxxx
GravelClan
Warrior
41 Moons
Straight
Single
Alone
xxxxxxxxxxxx
As the orange tom padded back to camp, he had mixed feelings. Hunting had gotten a lot more difficult after losing his eye. Every day, he got better, but his skill as a hunter had still not returned to what it had been when he had proper depth perception. He was proud of the single mouse he held in his jaws. It represented progress. Lately, he had regained the consistency of returning with prey nearly each time he hunted, even though his catches were always meager. Losteye tried to maintain focus on the positive, but he could not help but feel disappointed in himself as well. One measly mouse was not enough to feed a clan. He needed to do better.

Lizardfang
xxxxxxxxxxxx
GravelClan
Elder
193 Moons
Straight
Single
With Nettlefern
xxxxxxxxxxxx
The elder purred softly, tail tip twitching in satisfaction that Nettlefern was getting some enjoyment out of her meal as well. He swallowed a few more bites in silence. Words were not necessary to make the company meaningful. It was nice just to feel seen, to be noticed, and Nettlefern often did just that. This was one of the reasons he appreciated her. After he had spent a minute or so eating, Lizardfang looked up from the rabbit to check on Nettlefern and see if she was still enjoying herself. His eyes widened in surprise as he took in the sudden change she had undergone.
"Y-your legs!", he stammered.
Her fur had begun changing from its normal mix of soft browns to a stark, snowy white that had begun at Nettlefern's toes and was rapidly creeping up her legs. Lizardfang knew a cat's fur could turn frosty with age, but that usually started around the muzzle, and never on a cat as young as Nettlefern was.
It seemed Lizardfang was having another one of his "episodes".

Copperwhisker
xxxxxxxxxxxx
TideClan
Warrior
45 Moons
Straight
Single
Alone
xxxxxxxxxxxx
The moment Copperwhisker entered camp, it was obvious that something was wrong. She walked with a limp, ears laid back in protest of the pain her right front paw was causing her. A small patch of crimson had already soaked through her fur, leaving further clues at to what might have happened to her paw.
Copperwhisker dropped her catch in the prey pile and immediately turned her paws towards the medicine cat den. She carefully waded through the soft undergrowth towards the sheltered hideaway, already trying to come up with a way to explain her accident to Moongazer. Only, Moongazer was distinctly absent from the medicine den when Copperwhisker poked her nose inside.
"Mouse-dung." she hissed softly.
It looked like getting her paw looked at would not be as easy as she had first imagined. Copperwhisker hesitated for a moment, skeptically examining her injury as she considered her options. She was hardly in a state to go running off after Moongazer, wherever she had gone off to. The bleeding had already nearly stopped, so Copperwhisker assumed she could afford to wait.
"Guess I'll just have to wait." Copperwhisker decided.
She turned and shuffled back towards the center of camp where she could easily watch for Moongazer's return, but her pale eyes instead seemed to wander. Perhaps there was a handsome tom around that might like to keep her company while she rested her poor paw.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me