❀ blossomclan

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ❀ blossomclan

Postby clarke, » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:32 pm

E G R E T C A L L !!
    ━━ i'm running from my PAST
    ( intact female ) ( twenty-eight moons ) ( medicine cat ) ( in camp ) ( rowanpaw )
      egretcall buried her face into fallenoak's soft fur, shaking despite the heat emitting from the blazing woods. rain began to fall heavily, soaking the and dismishing the hungry flames. she thanked starclan, her lanterns closing for the breifest of moments before a familiar voice shrieked through the storm. the medicine cat ears stood up erect at rowanpaw's trilling voice, laced with angst and fear. she scrambled out of the tree roots, mud splayed against her downy white fur as rain streaked her gray face. "take me to him," she murmured, her blue eyes glowing with a fierceness unmet by even the bravest of all warriors.

T I G E R S R O A R !!
    ━━ I WILL GIVEYOU ALL MYLOVE !!
    ( intact male ) ( fourteen moons ) ( fighter ) ( in camp ) ( sparkpaw )
      tigersroar is passed out, unable to breath from the smoke he inhaled.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ Rowanpaw [7]

Postby Tiny_Cat » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:04 pm

R O W A N P A W
    ( blossomclan hunter app ) ( she-cat ) ( 10 Moons) ( arranged mate; unknown ) ( location; Camp ) ( mood; Panicked ) ( tagged; Tigersroar, Egretcall ) ( word count; 1257 Words )
      Relief flooded Rowanpaw as the familiar blue glow of Egretcall's gaze appeared in the darkness before the gray and white she-cat emerged. Determination lit the older cat's gaze, as well as a fierceness that would have rivaled even the strongest fighter's. "Take me to him," the Medicine Cat meowed without hesitation. Rowanpaw didn't have to be told twice. Giving a sharp nod, she spun on her heels and darted back out into the steady rainfall. The russet apprentice moved with a long, loping stride, fear and worry lending swiftness to her paws. She veered around trees and bushes, leaped over fallen logs, and somehow managed not to trip on the exposed roots that littered the path as she made her way back to the place in which she left her friend. When she reached the gamble Bush, she ducked inside and very carefully grasped his scruff, pulling him as gently as possible back out into the open so Egretcall could properly look over him. With a sliver of fear, she notedd that it didn't appear as if the tomcat was breathing and dread rested on her shoulders like a cold weight. Had she been too slow? She was one of the tasted cats in the clan thanks to her long legs and small paws. What if even her speed wasn't enough to save him? A violent shiver wracked the she-cat's slender frame as she thought back to the day she had become friends with the tomcat. She had been a new apprentice, he several moons her senior.

Rowanpaw slid into a hunters crouch, eyes focused on the mouse nibbling on a sees several fox lengths away. What was it that Darkwillow had said? That mice were more likely to hear you than see you first? Placing her paws down carefully, one in front of the other, she drew herself forward while being careful not to brush against the hanging fronds of bracken overhead. She paused when she was in leaping distance, jaws parting to scent the air. She was downwind, so the mouse shouldnt be able to scent her and from the looks of things, it was more focused on its meal than its surroundings. Tensing, she pushed off hard with her hindlegs and by the time the mouse realized what was happening, she was already on top of it. A swift nip to the spine and it fell limp. Pleased at how her hunting skills were coming along, Rowanpaw scraped earth over the fresh-kill to collect later and would have moved on, when a sound reached her ears. It was very faint, almost imperceptible, but it was definitely there. The sound of fur brushing against leaves as some cat crept through the undergrowth. Sitting up, the russet she-cat scanned the forest with narrowed green eyes until she spotted movement near a juniper bush. She scolded, tail tip twitching as a flash of ginger fur gave away her 'stalker'. Growling slightly, the she-cat turned and meowed, "I know you're there, Tigerspaw... I can see you." For a moment, nothing moved in the undergrowth. Then, the ginger tomcat popped his head up with a sheepish grin, yellow-green eyes wide with faux surprise. "Rowanpaw! I, um... i didnt see you there..." The tomcat meowed, padding out of the bushes to stand in the small clesring where she had caught her mouse. Rowanpaw gave him a dry, 'are you kidding me?' look. She didnt know rhe older apprenrixe very well. She was six moons old, while he was ten moons old. He had been a new apprentice when she was born so they had never really played together. Lately though, she often found the tomcat watchibv her from across the clearing... or he would show up randomly when she and Darkwillow were training. He wasnt even a Hunters apprentice! He was trainijng to be a fighter.

"You're following me. Aren't You?" She meowed, cocking her head and giving him a mildly annoyed look. "I can look after myself, you know... just because I'm not learning to fight doesn't mean I can't defend myself against a squirrel... or in this case a mouse." She added with a roll of her life. From what she had learned of the tomcat, Tigerspaw was the type of cat who was always trying to save everyone. She didn't like being seen as someone who needed saving though. She was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. "I'm not following you!" Tigerspaw exclaimed, a little too quickly. Rowanpaw snorted but didn't press the issue. Instead, she simply gave him a warning glare and said, "Good, the you won't mind going that way instead." She nodded in the direction opposite the way she was heading before springing up and padding off in the direction of the stream. Rowanpaw wasn't very good at fishing, but was determined to learn. After all, she wanted to be the best hunter in the clan. Even if it meant getting her paws wet. She kept her ears swivelled backwards in case Tigerspaw followed her but didn't hear him as she trotted along, tail in the ear. Unfortunately, she was so focused on whether the odd tomcat was still following her, that she wasn't focused on where she was going until a strange scent caught her attention. Looking around, she realized she had wandered into another clearing and there was a powerful scent of some animal coming from a hold in the ground. The scent seemed familiar but the young she-cat couldn't quite place it. She padded closer to the hole and peered inside, curiosity getting the better of her. Cocking her head, she tried to make out any shapes in the dark tunnel. She thought she saw movement, but it was hard to be sure. Suddenly, a low growl sounded behind her. Rowanpaw whipped around, half expecting to see Tigerspaw trying to scare her, but instead saw an odd looking creature with bright red fur. It was a scrawny thing with long black legs, a bushy tail, and a narrow black muzzle that was pulled back to reveal vicious looking teeth. Squeaking in fear, Rowanpaw stepped back as the fox moved closer, still growling softly.

The she-cat's eyes flickered around wildly, searching for an escape route, but most of the trees were several fox-lengths away and were too spindly to hold her weight. The fox snarled, drawing her attention back to It, and she shrieked and closed her eyes, bracing herself as it lunged. But the fox never touched her. There was a yelp, followed by a this as the fox was knocked off course. Opening her eyes, Rowanpaw saw the familiar dark ginger pelt of Tigerspaw as he stood between her and the fox, a low growl emitting from his throat-

Rowanpaw came out of the memory with a shudder, not wanting to relive the horror of that day. Like today, Rowanpaw had genuinely feared for the tomcat's life. Back then it had been due to the injuries he had sustained protecting her from the fox. Now it was because of the smoke he had inhaled while trying to, once again, protect her. Why was Tigersroar always coming to her aid? Surely he must realize that doing so was detrimental to his health. At this point he probably wouldn't want anything to do with her. Clearly she was like a bad luck charm for the poor tom. Reaching out, she gently ran her tail tip down Tigersroar's spine and prayed to StarClan he would be okay. He had to be okay.
Last edited by Tiny_Cat on Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

swiftsnap (9)

Postby crash the mode » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:16 pm

x
    SWIFTSNAPSHARP THING HIDDEN IN MY HAND
    ⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽⎽
    blossomclan hunter · where forest · with briarblossom · feeling concerned

indentSwiftsnap's temper began to quiet, whatever pleasure he took in watching her realize she'd done something foolish firmly tamped down by the news that another clanmate could have been in trouble. He felt like a bit of a fool in her place, having jumped on the assumption that she was out in the woods neglecting her clan. And hadn't he been resting comfortably-- relatively comfortably --out of the rain until just a few minutes ago? Were he not soaked to the bone and focused so intently on the present he would have been burning with shame. As it was he dipped his head just slightly, offering her an even apology. "I'm sorry. I wouldn't have snapped if I had known."

indentHe didn't allow the moment to linger, head high and scanning the trees within moments of his admission. It was strange that Galewhisker's absence would have been overlooked by the other warriors, Swiftsnap included. He wasn't about to question her loyalty to her mate, but a small part of him was almost surprised Briarblossom had noticed given the way she seemed to pay attention to herself before all other things.

indentHe was oblivious to her inner dilemma, thinking only that this rain must have been driving her mad. "Where have you already searched?"
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[7] ✩ yeah, everything goes away [2] ➸ are you afraid of me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:56 am

xx𝙿𝚎𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚂𝚔𝚢
    ⇜────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⇝
    xxxxxxxPebbleSky let out a lighthearted huff as the spare den they built was finished. The aura of authority completely fading from his form, replaced with a clean and crisp tone and posture. He turned to HollyFlower, tilting his head with sincere curiosity as she mentioned the young apprentice. Hadn't FluffyPaw just been by his side? His eyes scanned the clearing, not catching the slightest hint of the vivid orange pelt of the small cat. He turned back to HollyFlower, tail letting out a slight flick, "She probably went to check on her brother." He seemed calm about it, eyes flicking towards camp, the smoke that was coating the air now fading into tiny wisps. His ears perked, atleast the fire didn't consume their territory whole, they could rebuild camp. He added toward HollyFlower a statement to hopefully calm the she-cat, "The fire has gone out, it should be safe to travel once more!" His voice was vibrant and energetic the complete opposite of what he had been mere moments ago.

xxxx ⇢ hunter⇢ tom ⇢ 42m ⇢ training hollow; hollyflower, strawberrypaw ⇢ 170 words wb i'll re-write this maybe later

xx𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝙵𝚞𝚛
    ⇜────────────────────────────────────────────────────────⇝
    xxxxxxxAt the statement regarding their intentions for the leader, the elder's whiskers twitched witha musement, yes she did have quite a lot planned to say to the koi coloured warrior once he awoke. DanderFur had settled the tom to the ground for a brief moment once the two had cleared camp, only to startle as KoiStar sprung back to life. In the distance she noted that almost as if sated by the loss of the leader's life the crackling in the distance subsided with the downpour of clear liquid from the sky. Her paws itched, it was the one thing she would never understand, was StarClan fake or were they simply monsters? They could not be both but they had to be one. But bellow her against all possibilities the once lifeless body of her leader sprung back to life. She shook her head as the same leader, seemed calm if not a little annoyed at the two cats that surrounded him. A statement of thanks was followed by an open-ended question. What was wrong? A long flick of the she-cats tail signified exactly what was wrong. "KoiStar I have a son and a grand kit who depend on your stable leadership; what are they meant to do when you kick the moss?" The hiss of DanderFur was low and gravelly, her voice not as beautiful as it once had been. As a warrior her voice could have seduced the masses and it had, in hindsight, considering her history. DanderFur took a step towards the oriental leader, evaluating his facial expression.

xxxxxxx"Are you even listening?" she snapped, "Do you have somewhere better to be, or are the concerned voices of your warriors and elders not of your highest priority?" DanderFur paused, dipping her head slightly, ears flicking back as her tail continued to sway back and forth with startling speed. Her posture was as if she was to attack but showed no signs of following through. "Because, my dear KoiStar, if we hadn't been there to pull you from the fire, you would have died completely, burnt to a crisp!" She almost spat the words burnt to a crisp, her tongue as sharp as the blades of fire that had only just been biting the walls of their camp. "And then what?" She let out a low growl, "A clan without their camp and without their leader, I mean your child no disrespect but is that the burden you want to leave a new and un-experienced leader with?" DanderFur had said her bit and sat down, shoulders remaining hunched and eyes thing as slits as she stared at the leader with an angry fury that only a mother could display.

xxxx ⇢ elder⇢ molly ⇢ 83m ⇢ outside camp; whitewave, koistar ⇢ 450 words
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

paletuft [ 4 ] ❀

Postby paper planets » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:38 pm

. ── PALETUFT
      twenty five moons she cat fighter camp tags: serpentsong, shadowfrost, maplepaw, lilacpaw, rowanpaw & blizzardbriar

The young warrior's ears burned and her heart beat unevenly in her chest as Serpentsong padded up to her a lightly brushed his pelt against her's. She shook off the thoughts and ignored her frantically beating heart, she has to focus, focus on saving the apprentices and returning to the rest of the clan. She turned her green gaze to the large fighter when he spoke about being glad she was alright and she smiled sheepishly before she turned her gaze towards Lilacpaw when his voice continued, "Both of the apprentices are lucky Rowanpaw was there. It's a good thing we got there in time," she said and she glanced at Serpentsong as her next words left her maw, "Shadowfrost was also in the camp, but there were a few more cats helping her too," she murmured, noticing how his gaze had also fallen upon the apprentices and soon turned to scout around the area when she looked at him. There was a moment of questioning that flooded her brain before it was blown away by Blizzardbriar's voice, which made her turn her gaze away to her friend, calling to the small group. When her gaze was turned away from the white she cat, she spotted Serpentsong with Maplepaw in his jaws again. Paletuft walked towards Lilacpaw as the long-furred Tom spoke, his voice muffled by the apprentice he carried in his jaws, "Hopefully we'll be able to actually hear anything over this rain," she said as she grasped Lilacpaw's scruff in her mouth and turned towards her clan mate, straining her neck again by the weight of the apprentice she was carrying.

As Serpentsong stared at the log that balanced precariously over the mudslide. She nodded slightly to show she understood his instructions, it didn't look safe, but, glancing around, there was no better way to get to the river and the rest of the clan. So, she didn't argue, she barely could speak, anyways, with the apprentice's scruff in her jaws. She followed after Serpentsong, stepping carefully across the boulders that sat on one end of the makeshift bridge, not wanting her paw to suddenly slip into a crack and sprain anything. That would only make matters worse. Paletuft passed Serpentsong and glanced at him quickly, a little fear showing in her usually carefree eyes, before she put on paw onto the log. The bark was slippery and her legs were shaking as she shuffled along the sodden wood. Her claws dug into the log as it bounced under the combined weight of her and the apprentice. The wind pushed against her soaked pelt and her tail lashed out behind her to keep her balance. It seemed like an eternity before her paws hit the ground again and she had to set Lilacpaw down on the sandy bank to catch her breath and calm her nerves. When she looked over her shoulder at the log she saw that Serpentsong was almost all the way across. He was only one tail length away from her when a terrible groaning sound came from the log beneath his paws and, at the gut-wrenching sound, she pressed her ears flat to her head and her eyes grew to the size of full moons. Before the curly-furred fighter could comprehend what was happening, her fellow fighter had flung Maplepaw onto the bank where she stood and the log had cracked, plunging the dark-pelted Tom into the muddy water, "Serpentsong!" she screeched and she bounded forwards to the edge of the bank of the mudslide and she saw him clinging onto the log, "This way! You can make it-" her voice cut off as Serpentsong called over the rushing, brown water. She paused for a moment, not wanting to leave him to struggle on his own, but knowing that she would be completely mouse brained to jump into the water to try and be heroic. The mottled she cat stared at him in despair before she looked behind her and saw Maplepaw at the edge of the mudslide, his hind legs hanging too closely to the strong current of muddy water. She leapt over to him and grabbed his reddish scruff, pulling him towards the light-pelted Lilacpaw.

Paletuft saw her clan mates only a few tail lengths away, but she couldn't just abandon Serpentsong, so she turned back to the mudslide, scared at what she would see, or if she would see anything. Though, she breathed out a heavy sigh of relief, feeling that strong relief rush over her like a fresh wave. She took a small step towards the tabby Tom as she shook out his thick pelt and rushed to his side to offer support as he struggled back towards the apprentices. She looked on worriedly as he coughed up water and spit it onto the already soaked ground and trudged towards the apprentices with exhaustion radiating off him in waves. She walked over to his side when he picked up Maplepaw again and laid her tail on his shoulders, "Hey, now.. I think you should take it easy," she murmured and paused as he spoke, letting out a small sigh before she continued speaking, "Let's get the apprentices to the clan and then you should rest," she said, knowing that the Tom wouldn't let Maplepaw walk on his own, he had to finish this job, so she silently vowed to make him rest when they got the apprentices to safety. She padded up to Lilacpaw and picked her up to complete the last bit of this tiring rescue.

When the two fighters entered the clan's ranks she led the way to a sheltered area beneath some dense undergrowth and laid Lilacpaw on the ground, knowing that would be the driest place for the apprentices to rest. She backed up and waited for Serpentsong to set Maplepaw down. Her gaze scoured the area and found that many cats were still missing, she hoped that they had all found shelter some place else, or were at least somewhere safe. Paletuft sat down and glanced at Serpentsong, "We should head back to the when the rain eases up some more, I think the fire is probably put out by now," she guessed as she glanced back in the direction of the camp. Her muscles were sore and tired and there wasn't one part of her that wanted to make that tiring trek back to camp anytime soon. Glancing discretely at the Tom beside her she could only guess he felt the same exhaustion, if not makes, as she did.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me