( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ✗ - B.K.B.D. - 3

Postby evixtus » Fri May 19, 2017 4:52 am

━━ ❝ B L A K E L Y // ✯ ] T H E S I R E N
    XXXXX Blake ━ Female ━ Five ━ Healer ━ Demons ━ Lavender & Fresh Snow ━ Tags: Akela ━ Mentions: Zavia

indentationRolling her calloused paws against the dirt underneath her, she casually followed after Akela as soon as Zavia took off, obviously irritated by him. Understanding that her Alpha was drowning in stress and the pressure of this war between the Guardians and Demons, she joined him in his den, fully aware that if she had been anybody else, she would've lost a marking, or have been wounded. "Akela, dear, how are you? I know you're stressed. Please, talk to me." She lowered herself to the ground beside him, tilting her head to the side in a curious manner. "I know this is difficult, do you need anything?"

━━ ❝ K A L A N I // ✯ ] T H E E C L I P S E
    XXXXX Alani ━ Female ━ Three ━ Guard ━ Guardians ━ Dandelions & Cinnamon ━ Tags: ━ Mentions:

indentationPulling herself through the open interior of the woods, her eyes were drifting calmly, scouring the land for any more loners, maybe a few more cannibals, or some trespassing Demons. The trees whispered secrets, ruffling her multicolored fur and making her ears twitch softly, listening for the slightest unusual sound or disturbing movement. Humming from a familiar feminine voice caught her attention. 'Marionette. . .' She lifted her head and headed towards the sound, making sure to keep herself hidden among the underbrush, a good distance from them, before scampering off towards the group she had tracked earlier. Weaving through the trees, logs, and skidding to a halt by Kaliska's side. "I heard the commotion. Need any help?" Though Alani was small, she was fierce and tremendously strong for her small size--hence why she was officially a guard.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ηιgнтмαяєѕ αη∂ ѕнα∂σωѕ яιѕє---005

Postby MickeyRose » Sun May 21, 2017 12:37 pm

XXXXXX avia- ❝ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ❞ ✘
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
    The fae continued to sit on the border, her mind completely bored and exhausted from her previous bout of anger. Even if he had a reason to be angry, Akela had no right to snap as so. Yet, the alpha had wishes that were to be carried out, and like a good pup she was to do so. Zavia paced the borders, her mind completely blank as to shut out the insanity that cried out ‘kill...kill...kill’. If she wanted to get anywhere in the pack, and want….HIM to care for her in any way, rebellion wasn’t the way to go. Eventually she came upon one of the guards of the pack, Abraxas. He seemed to continue his job without distraction but she couldn’t stand another moment of silence. “Greetings, Abraxas, how has the morning treated you?” She kept her voice relaxed and calm, there was no true excitement to her words, more of melancholy was brought with it.
[Fae] [Assassin] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Cote De Pablo] [Scent: Roses and Rain] [Tags: Abraxas] [Mentions: Abraxas, Akela] [Location: Borders]

XXXXXX ydic- ❝ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ❞ ✦
    The brute’s boredom was real, with Akela calling off kills and Zavia sent to the borders, Rydic really didn’t have anyone slightly interesting to speak with. Deciding instead to bother the brother of one fae that he ever so slightly cared for other than his baby sister, he approached Atlas. “Akela calling off the kills really slows us down doesn’t it?”

{WB}
[Brute] [Fighter] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Arnold Vosloo] [Scent: Lavender and Rain] [Tags: Atlas] [Mentions: Atlas, Avita, Zavia] [Location: Camp]

XXXXXX itali- ❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ❞ ★
    She had been running for so long, her brown pelt melting in with the surroundings. She had been hunting all morning and afternoon, not really sure when she should stop. Finally slowing to a trot, the Eclipse took a deep breath, allowing herself to calm. She had been spending so much time alone, she had totally forgot what it was like to be in any other place with other wolves. It just wasn’t in her nature. Vitali wasn’t very fearful of other faes either, Adryan may be a little imposing but that never bothered her, Zavia? Well that was like a cousin or close relative. There was no true reason to fear the fae. Vex and Lilith? She enjoyed their company and often would speak with them, but otherwise she’d avoid them. Any other fae was nothing but irritating. Vitali would more often prefer the company of brutes instead of faes. Kept the drama and whining down. In all honesty, she wanted to keep it that way.
[Fae] [Hunter] [Salem] [4.5 years] [Voice of Rachel Weisz] [Scent: Mint and Honey] [Tags: Open] [Mentions: Many] [Location: Outside camp]

XXXXXX anus- ❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀ❞ ♞
    Janus had spent most of the morning replacing beds and doing other work to complete his duties as Omega. As much as he hated it, he often spent that time speaking to himself, well more like other versions. He and the middle aged version of himself spoke a lot, talking about faes and the good old days. He hated to admit it, that he had multiple personalities, but he prided himself in it as well. As he could blame his other ‘selves’ on choices that had been made, but however, not many knew the truth that he knew what each one did. He wasn’t oblivious to the dark things his other personalities did.
    Work complete and now a full schedule of screwing around, the brute took himself over to a fae who had seemed to return from dark happenings. “Good afternoon Vex.” A true smile now crossed his face.
[Brute] [Omega] [Salem] [6 years] [Voice of Vin Diesel] [Scent: Cinnamon and Oranges] [Tags: Vex] [Mentions: Vex] [Location: Camp]
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - seven

Postby Durnehviir » Sun May 21, 2017 2:56 pm

G L I T C HT SΔVΔ
    [age: 5 years] [rank: delta] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: fire wood & rain] [crush: adryan]
    [mentions: adryan] [tags: adryan] [mood: indifferent]
      Glitch listened to the female as she spoke with high interest and nodded respectively. "Yes, that was indeed a terrible punishment. Luckily Akela didn't react too violently but it was embarrassing to see you moved to omega so easily. Hopefully, we can never see that circumstance again." Adryan spoke and sounded almost sorry that, that had happened. Glitch nodded almost too eagerly before clearing his throat. "I am glad that I still have my head on my shoulders as I know it would've been easy for Akela to tear it from me. So I am greatful that he still had some unclouded thoughts with him. He did what he had to do to give an example. I acted out and crazy enough I don't regret it. I did what was right and what any other wolf would've done. If it was any other wolf I would be afraid that they wouldn't be here any longer. I was placed as a omega, it hurt who I was and placed a negative affect on the hard word I had done to become a respected assassin. Though I do believe that if I was never placed as an omega, that I wouldn't have my ranking that I do today, so I tend to look at it as a positive instead of a negative." Glitch spoke calmly as he glanced at Adryan ever so often to make eye contact.

A T L A ST GΩLIΔTH
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: apple & cinnamon] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: rydic] [mood: indifferent]
      Atlas noticed Zavia's brother making his way towards him. As the brute approached the darker male dipped his head before listening to what he had to say. "Akela calling off the kills really slows us down doesn’t it?” The Goliath nodded though wasn't really bothered by it all that much. "I suppose so, but I'm sure there is a good reason behind it. He's trying to come up with a strategy and if he just keeps throwing wolves onto the guardians territory it just sets them up for slaughter. There needs to be deep thinking put into each idea before it's set out upon." Atlas shrugged slightly before letting out soft sigh. Where was his sister?

V E XT JIKΠKI
    [age: 5 years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & vanilla] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: janus] [mood: lol]
      Without even taking one step into the camps territory, the known omega was already on her tail and she slightly rolled her eyes before addressing him. There was no respect given to him that many of the higher ranks demanded so she didn't give it to him- she rarely gave it to them. Vex cleared her throat before sitting down and licking her chops. "Hello kid." She said with a slight mischevious smirk. It was typical of her to remind the brute of his rank, it was a joke of course but she liked irritating the male. "How has the day been treating you?" Her eyebrow raised in true curiosity as she waited for the males responce.

A V I T AT PΠM
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & mint] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: open] [mood: --]
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

A N A S T A S I AT DGΩΠ
    [age: 5½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: guardian]
    [sex: fae] [scent: lemon & pine] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: (talisa)] [mood: calm]
      The large, lightly colored fae resided toeave the residence of her warm den and venture out into the woods. Her paws made little to no sound and they hit the ground and it made for an easy escape from the commotions of the pack. Once when she was far enough from the clearing and was out of ear shot from the wolves, the fae picked up the pace and soon began to sprint through the forest. The soft wind blowing through her fur and it made her feel free.
      All of this killing, all of the blood shed, the war, everything was just so exhausting and Ana just needed a day off- hell she just needed the rest of the year off. She had fresh scars from the guardian wolves and they were soon delt with. As Anastasia neared the end of the boarder she slowed down right before the edge of the thick forest ended and another one began only several yards ahead. It was so intriguing to see what lay ahead but she wasn't allowed to leave. The light colored fae stayed at the edge of the thick forest and could easily see outwards but she decided to lay down and began to groom herself.

A B R A X A ST DΣVIL
    [age: 8½] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: white wine] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: zavia] [mood: calm]
      The brutes head turned as he realized he was no longer alone on his duty. He didn't mind too much especially since he recognized the voice, so he paused what he was previously doing and addressed the fae by dipping his head. Allowing his legs to set on hers, he softly cleared his throat. "Goodmorning Zavia. My morning has been rountine, though it's rather boring, it keeps my old muscles moving. I don't mind it and gives me space from the pack. I've heard that the guardians are getting bolder hm?" He tilted his head slightly at the question, unsure of the actual answer. When he was out on duty for most of the day, not many wolves came and spoke with him and he was left out of the drama and didn't know much.

C A L Y P S OT VIXΣΠ
    [age: 3 years] [rank: spy] [pack: guardians]
    [sex: fae] [scent: coffee & vanilla] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: gabriel] [mood: eh]
      "Don't sell yourself short, Love. You are strong. I've seen it. Time and time again, Cal. I say you're strong because it is the honest truth, Love," The females ears flicked as if she were confused, though she ignored it and accepted the males constant compliments on her strength, though she still didn't understand why he thought the way that he did. She let out a small sigh, but his next words left her speechless. "I like you," He definitely doesnt mean he has romantic feelings towards me. He is just being nice and saying that he likes me as a friend. No wolf likes me more than just a friend. A lot of the times I dont even think I have friends. Calypso's ears fell to her cranium, but no words left her maw. It seemed as if her stomach was in her throat and she didnt really know how to respond. "I didn't think I had any friends. The blue fae perked up slightly. She was a little happier knowing that the brute was indeed her friend. Calypso didnt want to think that the brutes words were for more romantic reasons. She wasnt sure if she felt the same, though maybe she did.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun May 21, 2017 3:44 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T A L I S A
▬ age // three and a half years ▬
▬ gender // female ▬
▬ rank // outlander ▬
▬ pack // none ▬
▬ crush // none ▬

❝t h e x l o s t❞
    ▬ tagged // anastasia ▬
    ɴᴏᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀsᴇʟᴠᴇs
    I glanced over my shoulders, carefully every few seconds. I was scared. Scared of being out, scared of being in the open... scared of others. I've been filled with this fear for years. Ever since I managed to escape. I padded forward, trying to make each paw step more silent than the rest. I knew where I was, I also knew where I was going. I was just trying to get through, pass through to keep wandering. Its what I liked best. Solitude, loneliness. It kept me stable... my eyes fixated on a rabbit hole. The small creatures bounding about. It had been a few days since I'd last eaten, my stomach ached. I took a few more steps, not watching where I was going but rather watching the prey. I took a step forward, but instantly felt something jab into my paw. I let out a quick yelp before silencing myself. They would find me, they would find me for sure now... I started moving quickly, my paw burning with each touch, before the pain made me collapse onto the ground, tears streaming from down my cheeks. The cut had gone deeper than I originally thought, and now it was way too painful to start walking again. I pulled myself on the floor with three paws, moving over to a gather of bushes. I looked around through my tear covered vision seeing the blood from my paw lining the floor. I shut my eyes tightly... and prayed they wouldn't find me here. I then scented the air, my eyes shut until they opened wide in shock as I caught a lemon and pine scent, looking around from the bushes I spotted a wolf, a large one too.
    [sorry for the first person xD The next one will be 3rd]
THANATOS
▬ age // four and a half years ▬
▬ gender // male ▬
▬ rank // assassin ▬
▬ pack // salem ▬
▬ crush // none ▬

❝t h e x d e s t r o y e r❞
    ▬ tagged // open ▬
    ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏʀ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜ
    so turns out i didnt save the post i wrote for him so ill retype it or if anyones open let me know ill spark up a convo...

A L I N T A
▬ age // four years ▬
▬ gender // female ▬
▬ rank // hunter ▬
▬ pack // pangaea ▬
▬ crush // none ▬

❝t he x fl am e❞
    ▬ tagged // kanti ▬
    ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴜʀsᴛ ᴀ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    I wish I could see them again... just once... The light tan fae thought to herself, as she padded alone throughout the woods, a rabbit dangling from her jaws. Liquid gold eyes blinked as she looked around, pain still striking her deep. It had been ages, almost a year and a half since she had her pups in captivity of the humans that had trained her. She never saw them after the first day, they were ripped away from her. At the time she could have cared less- she wasn't fit to be a mother. She was barely two years old when she had them with her, now ex, mate Thanatos. She'd not seen him since the day he destroyed the pack they were in. She had loved him so much, and it all grew to hate that day. She couldn't stand having who she considered the devils babies. Though now- these years later, she desperately wished she could see them. Just once. That she had fought against the humans and escaped with them, instead of without them. Her mind was flooded with the memories of the pups. The colours of fur that didn't match in the slightest, as they were all spotted with grey and tan. Before she knew it she was back at camp, and placed her rabbit down near some of the other prey. She felt like she was going to freak out in that moment. It didn't happen often, but it happened every once in a while when she thought too much. She noticed Kanti, the alpha, towards a side of the camp and decided to attempt to distract herself. Plastering a smile on her face, she attempted to clear her thoughts and went over to the fae and dipping her head as she reached her. "Good day, Alpha Kanti. How're you doing today?" She asked softly, her tone kind as it generally was.

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

five

Postby dakotaawolven » Wed May 24, 2017 2:21 pm

RAZIEL
The beta watched as everyone seemed to appear suddenly. Her hackles rose when a few more of her pack showed up. Especially Azazel. The fea was not overly fond of Azazel and more often than not would rather rip him open. Glaring at the brute she turned on him. "Azazel, shut your trap, you bloody fool," she growled, revealing her fangs. She moved around so she was now standing guard of Alusia, not wanting her to have to be part of this fight. Raziel bared her fangs at Azazel and then glanced over as another Pangaea wolf appeared. Kaliska, she believed the fea's name to be. Turning to look at the other she-wolf, Raziel took a breath and attempted to be civil, as she really wasn't in the mood for violence. Not with Alusia in harm's way. "Kaliska, right? Ignore the Hellhound, love. I just need a few herbs for our healer and we will be on our way. Not looking for a fight today. The blood kills the herbs we so desperately need," Raziel gave Azazel a warning glare, making sure he knew she'd rip him open if he dared defy her. She then turned, and waited, still staying close to Alusia, keeping herself in between Alusia and all the others.

BALTHAZAR
Keeping his eyes closed, he used his other senses to follow Cypher as she moved around him. He listened to her paws hit the dirt, his ears swivelling and following the beat of her steps. The brute breathed in her scent, seeming to relax. Balthazar kept his body language relaxed as he lay there, waiting. "Ah to you perhaps, dear. But to others I am quite terrifying. Though, I'm glad I don't scare you. So much fun is ruined when there is fear in the way," there was an obvious hint of a pout at his last words. As the brute waited patiently for his attacker to actually attack, he stretched his limbs up into he air and rolled over. If she took much longer maybe he'd have to be the attacker, he thought, grinning to himself, fully aware that she would see it.

GABRIEL
The cream coloured brute tilted his head at Calypso. She didn't think she had friends? Gabriel licked her cheek from his position. "Oh love, of course you have friends. More than that if you want..." the last part of his words were soft and quiet. In all truth, he wasn't sure she wanted that. She hadn't seemed very interested, even with all the hints he had laid out for her. Maybe she didn't want to hurt his feelings so she just ignored them? He wasn't sure. The brute glanced at her, meeting her eyes and holding them for a moment before dropping his golden gaze to the ground.

HANNAH
Hannah stood at attention in the conflict, hackles up and body ready for an attack. When the Hellhound approached, she bared her fangs. These Demons were monsters, she knew. She had heard stories about many of them and the things they had done. The creamy white fea jumped slightly at hearing something from behind her, but relaxed upon seeing it was a fellow pack member. Kaliska spoke then, reminding her not to play into the paws of the Demons. Nodding, she stood a bit taller and glared at everyone. The fea was a bit surprised at hearing and seeing the Demon Beta reprimand the Hellhound. And to hear one of the most violent of the Demon pack simply as for herbs and explain she didn't want a fight threw Hannah off. She looked to Kaliska momentarily, unsure and cautious toward the Demons she stood facing.

(Sorry this is so small, I'm on my phone and it's very hard to type)
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ۞ ─ 6

Postby royalty. » Sat May 27, 2017 1:33 pm

ADRYAN ─ THE BANSHEE
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    indentation"I am glad that I still have my head on my shoulders as I know it would've been easy for Akela to tear it from me. So I am grateful that he still had some unclouded thoughts with him. He did what he had to do to give an example. I acted out and crazy enough I don't regret it. I did what was right and what any other wolf would've done. If it was any other wolf I would be afraid that they wouldn't be here any longer. I was placed as an omega, it hurt who I was and placed a negative affect on the hard word I had done to become a respected assassin. Though I do believe that if I was never placed as an omega, that I wouldn't have my ranking that I do today, so I tend to look at it as a positive instead of a negative." Glitch spoke calmly, glancing at Adryan ever so often. "The punishment he offered really did spark something in you. Now, because of that, you are the Delta." She offered a small smile.

A wolf walking in the slight distance caught her attention. "Thanatos." She greeted the brute, calling him over. "What have you been up to lately?"

[ voice of scarlett johansson ] [ scent: mint&cranberry ] [ assassin ] [ fae ] [ four years ] [ tags : glitch, thanatos ] [ mentions : akela ] [ location : camp ]

AKELA ─ THE GHOST
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    indentation"Akela, dear, how are you? I know you're stressed. Please, talk to me." Blakely lowered herself to the ground beside him, tilting her head to the side in a curious manner. Akela didn't say anything, didn't want to say anything. It was difficult for him, this war was, and it grew anger inside of him that he leashed upon everybody. I lashed out at Zavia this morning. For nothing! She was just trying to help, trying to make things better. He looked Blakely in the eye as she continued to speak. "I know this is difficult, do you need anything?"

Shaking his head, Akela sighed. "I didn't want war, believe it or not." He started, licking his chops and sitting on his rump close to Blakely. "I've always hated the Guardians, yes, but I never anticipated that they would come off so... so strong, you know?" He shuffled his feet. "We've got maybe twenty wolves left at the least while they're well into their thirties. They made it looked like our pack was fighting each other while they crossed borders and stole food. We react violently and they're keeping it strategical."He looked to Blakely. "I don't need help, B. But I can't imagine how much you have to work to get everyone healed up."

[ voice of idris elba] [ scent: metal&cedar ] [ alpha ] [ brute ] [ seven years ] [ tags : blakely ] [ mentions : zavia ] [ location : alpha den ]

AZAZEL ─ THE HELLHOUND
    indentation "If our borders have not been trespassed as frequently as they are and our patrollers not killed on sight, I'm sure there would be fewer deaths on both sides." Azazel smiled brightly as the red and cream furred she-wolf stepped up beside Hannah, her expression devoid of any true expression though her eyes sparked dominance as she held her posture high. She whispered something in Hannah's ear but it was inaudible to the rest of the wolves. "This is the second time today that you have trespassed onto our territory, Azazel, and the first time was at the cost of some of our ranks. Do not think this will be forgotten or pass on without consequences." Azazel shook his head and laughed, looking downwards. "Without consequence? Really, Princess, what's the worst your pathetic pack can do to me?" He walked closer yet still remained far. "Have you not realized I have no care for your pathetic rules? This is war we are in the middle of, my dear, so who's really to say I can't kill whoever?"

This time the fae addressed everyone. "Had it been just one or perhaps two patrollers that came looking for such herbs, this could have perhaps gone unnoticed for the sake of those in pain though Salem wolves they may be. However, seeing as there are four of you here - and only one of you being a patroller - I can't help but wonder if this was meant to be a set up for an ambush." Kaliska narrowed her icy eyes and cleared her throat, keeping her words fair and truthful. "And so this cannot go unnoticed." Is that a threat, dear Kaliska? My, how surprising coming from a peacemaker such as yourself.

And then more came. "I heard the commotion. Need any help?" Kalani butt in, which in return Azazel locked eyes with hers and growled harshly. "Get outta here, kid. Adults are speaking." "Azazel, shut your trap, you bloody fool," Raziel snapped. Azazel put on a fake hurt look paired with a dramatic whimper but rolled his eyes as he listened to her attempt to control the situation. "Kaliska, right? Ignore the Hellhound, love. I just need a few herbs for our healer and we will be on our way. Not looking for a fight today. The blood kills the herbs we so desperately need," Azazel growled. "Oh, give me a break!" He barked as he walked up to Kaliska and stood over her, right in front off her face. "The herbs we so desperately need are a necessity because of your stupid pack killing us off." He put his paw on her chest and pushed her away. "So continue to threaten me, love. See where it gets ya."

[ voice of jensen ackles ] [ scent: balsam&amber ] [ fighter ] [ brute ] [ five and a half years ] [ tags : hannah, raziel, alusia, kaliska, etc. ] [ mentions : hannah ] [ location : pangaea camp ]

RUBY ─ THE THIEF
    indentationIt seemed that her discussion of Salem almost frightened Lehkuna, as if she were afraid Ruby would lash out and kill her for disrespecting her family. Please, I wouldn't do such. But if you go to Pangaea, Kuna, then I might have to rethink my decisions. As Lehkuna thought in silence, however, Ruby knew something was up. Like she was hiding something. Perhaps her emotions? This made sense because the next moment Lehkuna put on a face as if she was in deep thought. If only you were better at hiding your real emotions, Kiddo. I can see right through you. So instead of expressing her thoughts, she put on a fake thoughtful face in an attempt to trick Ruby.

"You're right, you know. I didn't ever think about the strength that salem wolves inherit." At least with your attempt at manipulating through expressions you actually speak the truth. But please don't speak too much, I respect you enough not to come off as rude and blunt regardless of the fact you can't be fully honest with me. "It would be a lot easier to fight for the side who's going to win." Ruby kept herself from laughing or even smiling, keeping her expression neutral. There is no way in Hell any of the Demons would let you fight, but I guess I admire the... confidence? Although Ruby was too clever a manipulator to fall for another, Lehkuna kept herself nonchalant and didn't hesitate with her words. She's putting a whole lotta' effort into this, I must say.

"I had no idea you came from salem! I've never even seen the inside of their camp but it's always been a dream of mine." Ruby shrugged, offering a tiny smile. "While that's your comment, most people question why I'm still alive. I was kinda in Adryan's whole gang of wolves and they understood my spy work and rebel tendencies would do better as an Outlander. Plus, it takes my name out of everyone's thoughts so I can still do work for them." She licked her chops and continued. "Not much to see, really. Perhaps more darker forests than Pangaea, some areas reek of blood, a few manmade paths- which I must say is weird seeing this entire area is off the maps." She cleared her throat and decided to stop blabbering, instead ending her words there. Yet a part of her wondered- are really telling the truth about never seeing Salem?

[ voice of genevieve cortese ] [ scent: lavender&rain ] [ loner ] [ fae ] [ four years ] [ tags : lehkuna ] [ mentions : -- ] [ location : outlands ]

QUICKSILVER -
    indentationi had three paragraphs typed up for him. he found talisa roaming about and asked if she was okay.

[ voice of jared padalecki ] [ scent: amber&hazel ] [ guard ] [ brute ] [ six years ] [ tags : talisa ] [ mentions : xx ] [ location : xx ]

TWO - FACE
    indentationSoon Marionette engaged in a conversation with The Hellhound himself, the permanent lost and broken look remaining in her eyes. He sighed a little, remembering how things used to be before she went borderline insane and started her tortures. What happened when you disappeared, Marie? What damaged you so badly? The brute left the little scene with a sigh, knowing it would be better not to interlude in the argument the group of wolves were engaging in. Or else I would have to kill them all. He thought to himself as he watched Marionette sit back and watch instead of joining Azazel. The brute didn't really know what to do at this point. I've already gotten a few kills for the pile of prey, patrolled a couple times- Hell, I even padded some dens! So, the brute trekked back to camp in hopes of finding an activity that would help occupy him for at least a couple more hours.

And that's when he saw her. Mazikeen. He thought to himself as he lurked in the shadows, hiding between the dark Oaks of Salem. She looked upset, distressed if you will. He cocked his head to the side but decided to approach her. "Hello, Mazikeen," he slurred, his voice deep and his accent seeping through. As the shadows uncovered, the light ignited the whole half of his scarred face. He didn't really care anymore about the burns and the scratches. "What troubles you, love?"

[ voice of hugh jackman ] [ scent: amber&mint ] [ guard ] [ brute ] [ seven years ] [ tags : mazikeen ] [ mentions : marionette, azazel ] [ location : salem ]
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sat May 27, 2017 2:17 pm

T A L I S A
▬ age // three and a half years ▬
▬ gender // female ▬
▬ rank // outlander ▬
▬ pack // none ▬
▬ crush // none ▬

❝t h e x l o s t❞
    ▬ tagged // quicksilver ▬
    ɴᴏᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀsᴇʟᴠᴇs
    The ivory fae had heard a voice in the distance, which petrified her even more. She had heard things about the wolves around here- there was a cross between a forgiving, merciful pack that could potentially be another outlander's dream to join, and then there was another pack that was bred on blood and raised in hate. The blood from her open paw wound would leave a clear trail right to where she was, and she wasn't prepared for what she would come face to face with. Her amber eyes that continued to grow duller by the minute were shut tightly, both forcing the tears to stop flowing as well as helping her attempt to calm down. It wasn't exactly working, but it was worth a shot. She pushed herself further into the bushes wincing as she used her bleeding paw to move herself back. She hoped that whoever the wolf was would simply walk away, ignore her, and let her carry on and leave. She knew it wouldn't be the case if it was the latter of the two packs she'd heard of before, but she prayed it would.
    It didn't. She heard the large brute calling once again, and as she peered out from the bushes she saw him getting closer, clearly able to follow the blood. Damnit, Talisa... you really screwed it up this time. Her paw was sending a shooting pain up through her inner radius [idk i was gonna call it a wolf forearm] As she moved more, the pain got worse. She didn't even fathom how a rock could do this much damage if it didn't crush her. She heard pawsteps getting closer and closer to where she was, until they stopped. She looked out from the bushes once again to see brute standing there, and he looked to be twice the size of her. You're dead. Yep. Dead. Gonners. Just say your goodbyes now. Her mind echoed as she heard him again ask if she was alright, to which she didn't reply but simply yelped as she pushed herself further into the brush once again.
THANATOS
▬ age // four and a half years ▬
▬ gender // male ▬
▬ rank // assassin ▬
▬ pack // salem ▬
▬ crush // none ▬

❝t h e x d e s t r o y e r❞
    ▬ tagged // adryan, glitch ▬
    ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏʀ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ʏᴏᴜ
    Thanatos had spent some time now walking around the camp gathering his thoughts. He had been extremely angry the past few days and couldn't put his finger on why. Hearing a well-known voice, he turned around to see Adryan calling him over. Taking in a deep breath, the brute padded over to Glitch and Adryan. He scanned over Glitch for a moment before turning his reddish gaze to Adryan. "Hey Adryan, Glitch." His tone was level, but when he saw Adryan and Glitch together his anger the past few days suddenly made a lot more sense. Wow. This makes so much sense. I, the Great And All Mighty Destroyer Of Everyones Happiness is butthurt that Glitch is getting too close to Adryan? Nice... nice... what the HELL?! Thanatos' head rung as he looked over the pair. Adryan had been Thanatos' closest friend in this pack since he arrived almost two years ago. He didn't like the fact that Glitch was taking his best friend away. His thoughts were quite dark these past days and it made sense now. When he snapped out of his own thoughts he turned back to the fae and responded. "Not much, just getting some aggression out. How about you two?" He voiced in return, keeping his breathing steady so he didn't get overly mad.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ - 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑶 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑶𝑳 --- vi.

Postby we leaving » Sat May 27, 2017 3:37 pm

DIABLO―――❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ❞
⚜ brute // 5½ // assassin // salem // tags -- lilith to the scene ✘✘ // mentions -- ✘✘ // scent -- gasoline, oil, and dirt
[ in salem camp - the scene ]

diablo narrowed his eyes at zavia when lilith mentioned about akela dishing out omega duties. he looked back at lilith, his lip curling. "if pangaea is taking it to their advantage," he sneered. "then... they're just making it worse." the assassin stood to his paws, taking a moment to stretch. "oh well, I'll see you later, lilith," diablo shot the fae a small, toothy smile (he has never smiled in a few years. x3), padding away. then, he found himself leaving the salem camp. diablo stuck his muzzle in the air, immediately picking up a fresh scent. salem and pangaea. mixed together. he snarled, feeling the wind pick up as he ran. something interesting was happening right now. diablo flicked his lobes as he heard voices. they were really easy to recognize; kaliska, being the first voice he heard. the assassin leaped up on the nearest tree, crawling onto a rigid branch. there they were. hannah, kaliska, raziel, and azazel. diablo watched the fight from above, his brown eyes flaring with anger. as kaliska was blabbering away, diablo leaped down from the tree, landing nearby raziel. he licked his chops, allowing a growl to slip out. he glared at hannah and kaliska silently, deciding to speak up. "azazel, you're just making more drama," diablo snarled. the assassin wouldn't forget this whole entire scene, nor the words that were said. his ears strained as he heard pawsteps coming, obviously not a salem wolf. a pangaea wolf.

SOL―――❝ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʟʟ❞
⚜ fae // 4 // spy // pangaea // tags -- the scene ☀☀ // mentions -- ☀☀ // scent -- roses and honey
[ in pangaea camp - the scene ]

when sol's wounds were healed, the fae left. she felt really good. sol slowly limped out of camp (her leg is still a bit injured), and into the silent forest. then she picked up a scent of salem. salem and pangaea. usually, she never smelled a scent like that before. the spy started running in an awkward way, her stiff and wounded leg dragging along. then she heard voices. "...if our borders were not trespassed as frequently as they are and our patrollers not killed on sight, I'm sure there would be fewer deaths on both sides." she heard one voice. kaliska. silently, she continued to listen. sol decided to get a little closer until she was visible. she growled as she saw that azazel was up in kaliska's face. "back off, rat." sol spat, shoving the brute back. her eyes flared with anger. sol's lip curled back, a snarl slipping out. the fae didn't really want to be involved in this, but she wanted to help her packmates. she stepped back, her gaze hardening on the salem wolves.
Last edited by we leaving on Sun May 28, 2017 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✗ - eight

Postby Durnehviir » Sun May 28, 2017 12:53 am

G L I T C HT SΔVΔ
    [age: 5 years] [rank: delta] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: fire wood & rain] [crush: adryan]
    [mentions: adryan] [tags: adryan] [mood: indifferent]
      Glitch looked in the direction that Adryan had called out to Thanatos. He swallowed dryly but didn't say a word. The brute that padded over seemingly had the same reaction as he did and that made everything clear within that moment. He loves her- possibly just the same as I do. When Than recognized him, Glitch gave him a respective bow but still no words. The Savage looked at Adryan calmly to see if she would speak first. His gaze was soft, and calm and he tried to keep his thoughts calm and collected. There was no reason to get angry- Adryan didn't have crushes. It was what he knew as did many other wolves. Surely she could like a brute more than an ally but she wouldn't pursue her feelings because she doesn't want distractions. Do you have feelings for Than? Adryan.. you have no idea how long I've wanted to tell you, to tell you my feelings, but I don't want to ruin the friendship that we have. Glitch allowed his thoughts to wander as he waited for Adryan to speak first.

A T L A ST GΩLIΔTH
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: apple & cinnamon] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: rydic] [mood: indifferent]
      Atlas noticed Zavia's brother making his way towards him. As the brute approached the darker male dipped his head before listening to what he had to say. "Akela calling off the kills really slows us down doesn’t it?” The Goliath nodded though wasn't really bothered by it all that much. "I suppose so, but I'm sure there is a good reason behind it. He's trying to come up with a strategy and if he just keeps throwing wolves onto the guardians territory it just sets them up for slaughter. There needs to be deep thinking put into each idea before it's set out upon." Atlas shrugged slightly before letting out soft sigh. Where was his sister?

V E XT JIKΠKI
    [age: 5 years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & vanilla] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: janus] [mood: lol]
      Without even taking one step into the camps territory, the known omega was already on her tail and she slightly rolled her eyes before addressing him. There was no respect given to him that many of the higher ranks demanded so she didn't give it to him- she rarely gave it to them. Vex cleared her throat before sitting down and licking her chops. "Hello kid." She said with a slight mischevious smirk. It was typical of her to remind the brute of his rank, it was a joke of course but she liked irritating the male. "How has the day been treating you?" Her eyebrow raised in true curiosity as she waited for the males responce.

A V I T AT PΠM
    [age: 6½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: demons]
    [sex: fae] [scent: pine & mint] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: open] [mood: --]
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

A N A S T A S I AT DGΩΠ
    [age: 5½ years] [rank: fighter] [pack: guardian]
    [sex: fae] [scent: lemon & pine] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: talisa, quicksilver] [mood: calm]
      Soon there was odd notices and cut off cry of pain coming from past the boarder of the Guardians territory. It could easily be a trap- one that could potentially kill the dragon but she stepped out from behind the trees and noticed a small fae; one that wouldn't be a demon. She looked injured and rather terrified so she slowly padded over to her. The smaller female seemed to be crying before she inspected the source of the pain. Her paw pad was bleeding from a large and deep gash. "Shh. It's okay hun. I am Anastasia, fighter for the guardians. I don't recognize you nor do you seem like one from the demons. There is no need to be afirad just as long as I can trust you." Ana looked around and tried to smell anything that was in particular. Nothing seemed out of the blue- or suspicious so she looked back down at the fae. "What is your name?" The soft white fae asked in a calm manner. Then she heard steps behind her and she turned around to see a brute; possibly a fighter or guard she lifted his lips in a warning growl to protect herself and the fae that was on the ground. Once when the brute came into view she realized it was only Quicksilver; a male that's also from the guardians, and one she would like to concider a friend. She stepped aside to show the smaller fae that was injured on the ground. "We can't leave her here. The demons will tear her apart or use her as bait. If they won't get to her, infection, death or some other predator might get to her." Ana spoke to the brute in a calm yet serious tone. Hopeing he would agree with her.

A B R A X A ST DΣVIL
    [age: 8½] [rank: guard] [pack: demons]
    [sex: brute] [scent: white wine] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: zavia] [mood: calm]
      The brutes head turned as he realized he was no longer alone on his duty. He didn't mind too much especially since he recognized the voice, so he paused what he was previously doing and addressed the fae by dipping his head. Allowing his legs to set on hers, he softly cleared his throat. "Goodmorning Zavia. My morning has been rountine, though it's rather boring, it keeps my old muscles moving. I don't mind it and gives me space from the pack. I've heard that the guardians are getting bolder hm?" He tilted his head slightly at the question, unsure of the actual answer. When he was out on duty for most of the day, not many wolves came and spoke with him and he was left out of the drama and didn't know much.

C A L Y P S OT VIXΣΠ
    [age: 3 years] [rank: spy] [pack: guardians]
    [sex: fae] [scent: coffee & vanilla] [crush: --]
    [mentions: --] [tags: gabriel] [mood: eh]
      It took her a minute to realize that Gabriel was saying he liked her; and that he wanted to be with her. He just had a different way of saying it. She flattened her ears in embarrassment before looking up at him with a smile. Calypso was so oblivious this entire time she didn't realize that he was hinting at her this entire time. "I-I didn't realize-" She began to stutter from embarrassment and she could feel the heat rise in her cheeks. "I like you t-too Gabriel.. more than a friend." She tried to smile but she was embarrassed.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ - five

Postby razzberry » Mon May 29, 2017 7:01 am

𝐀 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈 𝐗
alias ; the viper // female // four years // demon assassin // location ; salem woods // mentioned ; -- // tags; open
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

-- open for interaction

𝐃 𝐑 𝐄 𝐌 𝐎 𝐑 𝐀
female // four years // guardian beta // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; // tags; diageo, malakai

the beta pondered over malakai's words, letting them sink in before she nodded her head absently. whether she thought katana had something to do with it or not, she had bigger problems to worry about. such as the impending threat the demons posed and how they kept losing pack mates to those vile creatures. " i feel like i should wish for peace...but i know that wishing is a lost cause. a long shot. i've realized that peace is only achieved by fighting for it" dremora sighed, her eyes taking on a faraway look "but lupus knows we've fought enough for our peace. but we never get it". the beta was never able to fully express her desires and problems around the others because she was the type of wolf to take on the burden's of other's and putting them above her own. she doesn't like speaking her problems or worries aloud to most, but malakai was like a brother to her and she knew that he would want her to express her worries to him just as she would like him to do to her. the beta's head turned to the side as diageo approached and squatted down beside them and she dipped her head in return. "more patrollers are dead? how many has that been in total? our numbers are already dwindling enough as it is, and when some of us get ahold of the demons, they always manage to escape--but we never see them again." the delta's words spoke truth - the demons always found a way to slither out of their grasp whenever the guardians managed to get ahold of them. it was immensely frustrating."too many to count. more than i'd like to admit. those vile animals have no remorse and kill whatever they like to. how something is able to live without a heart is beyond me. but somehow those monsters do" dremora spoke, nose wrinkling in distaste as she spoke of the heartless creatures who resided not far from them.

𝐌 𝐀 𝐋 𝐀 𝐊 𝐀 𝐈
male // six years // guardian lead fighter // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; // tags; dremora, diageo

listening to the fae who had grown up beside him and his brother speak of something that truly bothered her, made him feel for her. dremora hadn't had a good past, what with her parent's disloyalty to her. her father had left his last mate who happened to be the mother of aerix, an assassin the the salem ranks, before taking on her own mother as his new mate. her father's disloyalty had caused more then enough problems for dremora, having set the vicious assassin out for her head and whatnot. her mother had left both her and her father, fleeing the pack and any loyalties and family she had. then, worst of all, from what malakai knew, dremora's father had accused her of spewing lies to her mother which led up to her abandoning them. he was as unstable a wolf as they came and that, mixed with his lethal temper, was a dangerous combination and he had tried to kill his own daughter out of rage that his mate left him. malakai felt no remorse or regret when he had sunk his teeth into the brute's throat. felt nothing when he ended the abusive wolf's life. he felt nothing because he knew that his best friend would be free of his torment from that moment on.

"we will get our peace - one day. i promise you that, remy" malakai replied, the faraway look in her eyes pained him to see. she was the closest thing to a sister he and cicero had ever had and both males were very protective of her. the male's large head tilted a fraction when he saw the delta approaching, dipping his head in a polite greeting to diageo. "those demons will meet their demise soon enough. whether it be at our own paws or at the hands of something greater then all of us" he added in, nodding in agreement to what both his beta and delta said.

𝐂 𝐘 𝐏 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑
female // four years // demon hunter // location ; salem camp // mentioned ; -- // tags; balthazar

the silver fae tilted her head side to side, as if contemplating balthazar's words. it was true that others merely had to glance his way and their nerves would be shot and their bones trembling. the ebony brute could shake up a mountain if it had the ability to feel fear. cypher paused her circle around the brute, eyes downcast on his current state - belly up, goading her to attack him. she knew what he was doing and was all too willing to show him exactly what he was getting himself into. cypher was aware that the fighter's patience was slowly beginning to ebb away, and had to guess by the smirk that scurried across his hard maw that if she didn't make a move then he surely would. stretching her legs subtly, cypher fixed her gaze on balthazar, calculating his position and what his next move would be. surely this will be interesting she thought to herself before lunging forward, pouncing onto the lain brute, her paws hitting his firm chest.

𝐂 𝐈 𝐂 𝐄 𝐑 𝐎
male // five years // guardian hunter // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; -- // tags; open

-- wb for him, feel free to tag him

𝐆 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐓 𝐇
female // four years // guardian hunter // location ; pangaea camp // mentioned ; -- // tags; loki

as her racing heart settled from the repetitive nightmare that haunted her in slumber, goliath faced the ebony hunter once again. so far her morning had not been off to a reputable start. first the dreadful nightmare that brought her past flaring up again in her mind, then in her troubled daze she practically barrelled into loki, a fellow hunter among her pack. she silently reprimanded herself, eyes closing briefly as she struggled to regain a bit of her sanity that had been swallowed up by the nightmare."it's okay" came loki's reply, and he sounded honest but the red fae lifted her eyes to be sure. his tone had not betrayed him,
    and neither did the genuine smile that crossed the brute's face as his gaze rested on her own. the yearling in her shied away from the kindness loki was displaying towards her and wanted nothing more than to turn around and blush. however goliath's gaze simply flicked sideways briefly, her paws shuffling for a few seconds before she managed to calm the giddiness that rose within her, shoving it down and choosing to ignore it. the clearing of a throat - more specifically, the clearing of loki's throat - brought her out of her stupor and lured her gaze up towards him once again. "how has it been with you? you know, ever since the war began." goliath blinked a couple of times, unsure of how to respond to the comment, precisely because she wasn't able to gauge how she had been. goliath didn't even know what it was like to "be herself" anymore - not since the fire that annihilated her pack and her only remaining family. a part of her died that day and she wasn't sure she was ever going to be able to be herself again. a pensive look crossed the fae's face as she pondered over loki's question, weighing out her options. "it feels like there's always a war going on, somewhere..." the hunter's velvety rose spoke gently. for as long as she could remember, the red fae had been fighting enough wars, though not all of hers involved an entire other party who wanted nothing more then to slaughter her. no, her's usually involved loss, grief, and never ending chain of guilt and self hatred. goliath brought herself back to the present once again and focused her attention back on her conversation with the fellow hunter. "i've been...coping. how are you holding up?" she answered, her deep slate-colored eyes fixed softly on the brute.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me