✦ ❝what a day!❞ open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ✦ ❝what a day!❞ open!

Postby Saxhleel » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:46 am

x

CLOUDSTEP
    Warrior| With Clan| Tagged; Crowjaw, Cherryflower, Tornface, Fawnpaw

Cloudstep snapped to attention at the pained sound that escaped Tornface, having previously been sitting close by and lost in his own thoughts of grief. Eyes wide with brief panic he turned them onto Crowjaw and Cherryflower, Not sure what he was looking for as concern crossed both of their faces too. He took a step back from the queen, trying to keep his relatively well sized body out of the way. Tornface couldn't have her kits now, StarClan have mercy on them. But if she did, he would be more than willing to help if he could. Again, he knew nothing about kitting or kits in general but he'd offer his extra pair of paws and would be happy to carry one, or even carry tornface on his back if they had to move on quickly. Okay, he might be over doing it a little, but all he wanted right now was some security. Its all any of them wanted as far as he could tell.

Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ ❝what a day!❞ open!

Postby Roseshine12 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:36 am

Cloud
32M | Tom | Loner | No Clan | No Crush | Scent: Cut Grass/Dirt | Tagged: Fire

Cloud's tail tip shivered down to its base and puffed out as the aggressive tom spoke and closed the distance between. Not have much of choice next time? What did he mean by that? However, his questioning of the orange tom's response nearly got him caught by the sudden swipe as he gave a short yowl while dodging to the side, the other tom's claws having caught the tip of his ear. While not torn, the ear was still a very sensitive spot and had many blood veins so it began to bleed quite a bit from the cut as Cloud felt it pulsating, his ear flicking reflexively in time with the pulsing. He backed up immediately and to the river, glancing back behind him at it. He then looked back at the tom. Well, if he wanted to fight, he'd fight... he would just use his brain. "Alright, if a fight is what you wish for, a fight is what you'll get," he mewed with narrowed slits for eyes as he crouched down, letting a hiss slip towards the other tom as his ears flattened with a growl at the end, whipping his tail to the side as he glared at him, waiting for him to make another move at him.

Cherryflower
31M | She-cat | Medicine Cat | Ashclan (Formerly: Irisclan) | No Crush | Scent: Herbs/Blood | Tagged: Tornface, Crowjaw, Cloudstep, Fawnpaw

Cherryflower chuckled as she watched Cloudstep with a gentle gaze before looking back from Tornface to Fawnpaw as she responded, a gentle twitch of her whiskers in amusement being her response. "At the very least, tell someone next time so we know. You're supposed to be in a patrol of three after all, remember?" she purred, putting a paw on Fawnpaw's head playfully and rubbing it between her ears before replacing it to where it was previous. She sat down, curling her tail around herself gently. She let the breeze pass her by and she glanced back at home once more, unable to help herself. Losing her apprentice still bothered her... but those thoughts were immediately shattered as her tail puffed in surprise at the sudden yowl that came from Tornface before the fur immediately flattened itself and she was on all four paws once more though her ears were down-turned and she was calm despite the bristled fur on her tail not moments ago.

"There's really nothing we can do. The nearest raspberry leaves would be in the untouched forest over there and before you suggest a poppy seed for her pain, it's always been ill-advised. It could cause her to fall asleep, to which the kits could end up not being pushed out," she explained for Crowjaw more than anyone else as she pointed to the forest in the distance. "The only thing I can do is massage her stomach to ease the kits out and then let someone watch her while I get the borage leaves for her milk production. It would be best to not move or move her or, if we need to move, it should be now before she truly starts getting into the kitting process," she informed. While Cloudstep was not very good at gathering herbs, it didn't help that she wasn't good at describing them well enough either for other cats to understand. If only she could have saved more of her herbs! Maybe if only Starclan had warned her, she could have stocked up even. Her ears couldn't help but flatten. Ever since Starclan's silence, she had been uneasy and she didn't want anyone to know that they hadn't been speaking to her. She was beginning to wonder if they felt she was no longer fit to be a Medicine Cat. After all, she'd lost her only apprentice and they didn't even warn her that a fire would raze their only home so that she could be prepared.

Her head lowered a moment as her ears swiveled forward in her unease but she flicked one ear and just stepped over to Tornface, gently nuzzling her. Right now, her clan needed her to be strong and all she could do was wait it out and have faith. For all she knew, it could be a test for her as well. She must keep faith that Starclan had not abandoned her, or any of them. And right now, all she had was her faith to hold onto. Things would look up soon... she had to believe that, otherwise what use was there in them staying together? She laid down next to Tornface and purred gently to help ease her discomfort, licking the top of her head as if she were a kit. She would focus on the now, not the before or the after. The now. And the now needed her to be calm and strong. If the Medicine Cat panicked, so, too, would the clan. She couldn't afford that; none of them could afford that.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me