(( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[♕] ─ ❝ after tournaments?

sanctus + sanctum drama.
33%
natural disaster.
67%
time skip [ please specify if you choose this ].
No votes
drama between characters [ whether it be love/enemies/etc ].
No votes
other [ i’m bad at coming up with this oof ].
No votes

Total votes : 9

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Muru
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Gender;; male | Rank;; medicus | Scent;; herbs and dust | Words;; 118 [wb] | Tagged;; branna |
    xxxMuru walked with a slight gallop in his gait, keeping pace with Branna despite what some would call and a bare minimum of athleticism. He tilted his head as the question was raised about his bag. He looked down at the leather bundle and shyly looked away, feeling self-conscious about such a treasured item. "It's a human bag, I was given it to me by my mentor," he answered. His nerves were a bit clearer when it came to things he held dear being up for scrutiny. After a pause he followed up with an explanation, "I use it to carry herbs so if anything happens I still have my maw. It also makes it easier to talk."
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 004.

Postby paper planets » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:44 pm

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( pack camp ) . ( tags - muru )

Branna kept her eyes on Muru as she awaited his response and, as she saw his sheepish actions, she offered a small smile. Though, her expression took on more of a blank look as she heard Muru's answer. A human bag. She scrunched up her nose at the thought. The young female hadn't had any experiences of her own with humans, but, from what she'd heard, humans weren't to be messed with. Her silence extended, but as she took a quick glance at the medicus she decided that the logical male wouldn't hold something so close to his work if it was dangerous. So, the wolf looked back towards the tan-furred medicus and nodded, "I suppose that it's convenient," she said, though she was still slightly unsure and that showed in her scrutinizing and sharp pale amber eyes, which flicked towards the leather bag.

Branna suddenly remember another component of Muru's answer, his mentor has given it to him. She didn't think that he had ever told her about his mentor, so, in an attempt to turn the subject away from her uncertainty with the bag he held, she inquired about it, "Who was your mentor?" she questioned simply.

── ( ) ──────────── (( DEN !!! ✰✰✰
    " careful creature made friends with time ... "
    ( eden ) . ( sanctum ) . ( custos ) . ( pack camp ) . ( tags - caelum )

Eden perked up as Caelum nodded to her words, the pale-furred wolf was happy to have something to do. She didn't want to seem useless and just sit around while the other members were competing for ranks. She could only guess that Rian wouldn't be happy if she did that. She listened quietly and patiently as the medicus replied and, as he spoke of cobwebs and moss, she silently praised herself for recognizing that healing method from her younger days of being interested in the medicus position. Eden tuned back in as she heard Caelum speak up once again, this time asking if she would accompany him while he was out collecting herbs. The custos nodded and stood up swiftly, shaking out her thick fur as she spoke, "Of course, I'd be happy to help," she stated casually.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Muru
    Gender;; male | Rank;; medicus | Scent;; herbs and dust | Words;; 565 | Tagged;; branna |
    xxxThere was an air of disappointment flowing from Muru when Branna seemed to focus solely on the human aspect of his trinket. He felt and urge to defend it's value but remained quiet, part of him wondering why Branna was so afraid of humans. They were just like wolves after all. Some were cruel beyond imagination yes but others held a kindness in their hearts, just like Branna did. He looked over at the lupa, eyes closed briefly as she brought up his mentor. Who was Suki? He felt suddenly taken off guard as memories flooded back. His pace slowed and a serious expression crossed his face. Emotions flooded back as he remember the times that were spent with his mentor for the better part of his youth. He remembered the long days of foraging, the hunting and defending their small home. Then their were the long nights of taking in longer who were half gone from the world of the living. In the four years he spent with Suki he saw some of worst atrocities that have graced this earth, sicknesses that claimed faster than you could breathe.

xxxHis fur bristled as he remembered the short weeks before he met Suki; the time he spent in limbo between heaven and hell. It was nights exposed to the elements without family or compassion to offer him mercy. The night he washed up on that shore he was cold and hungry. It rained, as he walked from tree to tree searching for cover only to pass out from the shock to his system. When he woke up it was warmer but the air still held a feeling of fear as predators lurked around every corner. Lone wolves chased him, foxes tried to steal him away and once from the corner of his eye he spotted a bear. Few times there were close calls were chance gave him the opportunity to escape but sickness and hunger caught up with him and soon he was left for dead. If it hadn't been for Suki his stupidity as a child would have been his death; as opposed to his greatest gain. He remained silent as he walked beside Branna, a soft smile forming on his maw as memories of great fondness arose from memories he had almost forgotten.

xxxOne of particular fondness flew to mind; to his first training session. It was not of herbs, mind you but of fighting. Suki was wise and well aware that without proper care and teaching Muru would be vulnerable to the elements and to the forces of evil that covered the lands they occupied. He remembered the smell of petrichor and the sound of distant crackling in the sky. There was a storm brimming one which would later was out Suki's favourite herb garden but that was another memory. On that day, before the storm he remembered the words they spoke and the bright spring foliage, new leaves budding from evergreen plants. "Muru, with both feet now" Suki instructed, posing Muru into a defensive stance. Reluctantly and a little confused Muru followed instructions and took position. Instantly he felt right and steady on his feet. He turned his attention to Suki and asked "What's next!"

xxxHis eyes slowly travelled to Branna, "His name was Suki, he was a genius" he spoke calmly with a tone of fondness coating each and every word.

ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (( ❝ ♕. ── ROYALS // a wolf roleplay [open].

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:26 pm

── ( ✰ ✰ ✰ ) ──────────── (( EDEN !!! ✰✰✰
✰ ( eden ) . ( sanctum ) . ( custos ) . ( pack camp ) . ( tags - caelum ) ✰

Eden perked up as Caelum nodded to her words, the pale-furred wolf was happy to have something to do. She didn't want to seem useless and just sit around while the other members were competing for ranks. She could only guess that Rian wouldn't be happy if she did that. She listened quietly and patiently as the medicus replied and, as he spoke of cobwebs and moss, she silently praised herself for recognizing that healing method from her younger days of being interested in the medicus position. Eden tuned back in as she heard Caelum speak up once again, this time asking if she would accompany him while he was out collecting herbs. The custos nodded and stood up swiftly, shaking out her thick fur as she spoke, "Of course, I'd be happy to help," she stated casually.

Jaren

---
i. Gender= Male ii.Location = Sanctum Camp iii. Rank = Custos iv. Age = 2 Years v. Tag = Caelum, Eden

Jaren grew bored of staring at clouds. He was getting away with slacking off way too easily. He needed something to do and someone to do it with. His nose soon picked up the scent of Caelem and Eden.

A tickle of mischief crept up his bones as a childish smirk crossed his muzzle. He got close to the ground and started to stalk the two. The plan was simple. Step one- sneak up on them. Step two- scare them. Step three- hopefully start a game from it. He had to stifle a giggle as he thought about pouncing and surprising them. He'd just need to keep low and keep quiet as he sneaked through the underbrush.

---

Word Count = 117
Last edited by Doodle_Bunny on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:58 pm

C A E L U M
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Eden}
Caelum nodded, pleased that Eden was eager to help. He flicked his ears and padded towards the forest, motioning for Eden to follow him. He lead her to a secluded clearing that he frequented for herbs. The soft ground was a prime area for green growths, whose poultice would be needed for stopping bleeding, infection, and speeding healing. The surrounding bushes often had cobwebs as well, although not as much as would probably be required for the aftermath of the tournaments.

He glanced over his shoulder, another scent other than his and Eden's faintly passing by him. Caelum halted, then shrugged. The stench of the herbs were strong, especially the mint that grew in bushels. It was probably just the scent of a wolf back at camp.

"Don't bite off the stem," Caelum instructed, bending down to demonstrate. He nipped a leaf cleanly off, careful not to shred the leaf and lose the valuable flavors, "We'll need to keep these plants alive for as long as we can before winter sets in."

S I L A S
{gender. male} {rank. Nefas} {pack. Sanctus} {word count. } {tags. open}
Silas sighed as the pack began to become excited about the tournaments and divide into patrols. This was his least favorite time of the day. Most other times he was left alone for the most part, unless he was required to do some busywork for anyone else in the pack. But being left out of patrols and events that the entire pack took part in just made it painfully clear to him that he wasn't really a valuable contributor to the pack, nor would anyone particularly care or miss him if he was gone.
Silas struggled to his feet and began to limp back to his den, ready to curl up and empty his mind like how all mornings passed for him.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:41 am

C A E L U M
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Eden}
Caelum nodded, pleased that Eden was eager to help. He flicked his ears and padded towards the forest, motioning for Eden to follow him. He lead her to a secluded clearing that he frequented for herbs. The soft ground was a prime area for green growths, whose poultice would be needed for stopping bleeding, infection, and speeding healing. The surrounding bushes often had cobwebs as well, although not as much as would probably be required for the aftermath of the tournaments.

He glanced over his shoulder, another scent other than his and Eden's faintly passing by him. Caelum halted, then shrugged. The stench of the herbs were strong, especially the mint that grew in bushels. It was probably just the scent of a wolf back at camp.

"Don't bite off the stem," Caelum instructed, bending down to demonstrate. He nipped a leaf cleanly off, careful not to shred the leaf and lose the valuable flavors, "We'll need to keep these plants alive for as long as we can before winter sets in."

••¤(`×[¤ נαяεη ¤]×´)¤••

i. Gender= Male ii.Location = Sanctum Camp iii. Rank = Custos iv. Age = 2 Years v. Tag = Caelum, Eden

He was doing it! Caelum hadn't noticed him at all! Jaren really had to hold down his giggles now as Caelum's back was perfectly turned on him.

His body sunk lower, the grass tickling his belly. His rear wiggled a little as he lined up his back feet. The muscles in his shoulders tensed in readiness and his toes sunk a little into the dirt to keep his balance.

Jaren held his breath before leaping up in the air, shouting, "HYAAAAAA!"

He sprung forward at the herb-collecting duo, hoping to pounce on one of them. His mind was swirling with ideas for games while he was airborne. Namely, a simple game of chase. A game he longed to play back when he was a pup, but never got the chance to.

---

Word Count = 131
Last edited by Doodle_Bunny on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ❝ ♕. ── we're bigger than we ever dreamed // 005.

Postby paper planets » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:06 pm

── ( ) ──────────── (( RANNA !!! ✰✰✰
    " you’re something special, you are the little fang !!! "
    ( branna ) . ( sanctus ) . ( custos ) . ( pack camp ) . ( tags - muru )

Branna's ears perked up in confusion and she eyed Muru cautiously as he slowed down and his face became flooded with an aura of seriousness. She kept her pace matched with the medicus and she focused on her friend, worrying what had caused such a serious expression to cloud his features and wondering what exactly was going on in his mind. What memories and thoughts were swirling around in his wise mind that caused had him to look so troubled?

The young custos had her own memories that caused her face to contort in troubled ways when she let them rule her mind. Though, she didn't often think of them, instead they were stored in the depths of her oceanic mind, down in the darkest reaches where no light shone. Branna countinued to walk, though the two now had a pace slow enough she didn't even need to think about where she was walking. While this silence stretched on she focused on the light-pelted male beside her and she pictured his mind as an ocean. With thoughts lapping at the surface and others hidden away the depths and she wondered where he was exploring now, though she could only guess that his mind was trapped in the darkness, just by his initial expression.

Branna was met by Muru's gaze and she didn't trouble herself by thinking about how she had been staring at him, observing him. All the female focused on was his words, which were laced with an undeniable fondness and she found herself envying the seemingly perfect relationship that he had had with Suki. She nodded after his words and looked forwards once more, a nostalgic look passed over her eyes briefly, "You are very wise, Muru, so I can only imagine how intelligent your mentor was," she complimented lightly, though she kept a stoic look on her face, silently showing how sincere the compliment had been.

── ( ) ──────────── (( DEN !!! ✰✰✰
    ( eden ) . ( sanctum ) . ( custos ) . ( pack camp ) . ( tags - caelum, jaren )

Eden was quick to follow after the medicus, her ears perked up to catch any instruction he was to tell her. As they two came upon a secluded clearing with greenery surrounding them, the sharp scent of fresh herbs successfully drowned out any other scents, so, despite her attempt to pick up on all the scents that were floating around her, she could only smell the various herbs. The female took a quick look around, but her search cut off as she picked up on Caelum's voice, then she quickly redirected her attention to him. These herbs would be crucial for the wounds that would be inflicted by the tournaments and she didn't want to put any to waste. After Caelum's demonstration and a quick nod on her behalf, she set off to work, using her front teeth to carefully bite off the leaves and place them beside the leaf that the medicus had already picked.

As Eden collected their herbs with gentle care, she heard a slight noise behind her, but before the custos could figure out what it was a loud snarl-like sound erupted from behind her, causing the pale-coated wolf to jump in fright, ripping the leaf she has been trying to collect in the process. She cowered low to the ground, her ears pressed flat to her head and her tail tucked between her legs as she turned, facing her flank to the danger, only to find that the danger was Jaren, the childish, playful wolf in the pack. She let out a small sigh of relief, knowing that it wasn't an enemy to her or Caelum. Though, Eden held her breath and looked away in shame, If that had actually been an enemy I wouldn't have been able to help Caelum or myself because I was so scared.. she thought in despair and she growled to herself, disappointment flashing her her usually warm, brown eyes.

Eden looked up at Caelum and then, another wave of disappointment crashed upon her as her eyes fell towards the torn leaf that lay between her paws. She picked up the leaf carefully in her maw and walked over to Caelum, her head low, "I accidentally tore this leaf in my fright, are you able to use it?" she questioned in a soft voice. Even though it was just one leaf, she knew how important each and every herb was, especially in the colder months, which were steadily approaching. There should be no waste.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:18 am

( ✤ . ───── nyla!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      (nyla) (pack:sanctus) (rank:pup) (tags:open) (words:
nyla, the small pup, was yapping to herself through the grass by the lake. she was pretty tiny, so the trees towered over her like skyscrapers... if she knew what those were, of course. "i hope i can talk to someone..." the pup spoke to herself in a soft tone, she stopped jumping and looked down at the ground. "oh well, if you're a good friend, the other pups will like you!" laughing, she started to the lake. nyla's eyes locked to her reflection- a small wolf pup with light brown fur, and dark green eyes. "wow, hey, who are you?" she talked to her reflection playfully,maybe it's a new friend. the pup inquired to herself while waiting for a response, but the other pup in the reflection copied her movements. "strange..." walking around the stream, the other pup in the reflection followed her.

{if anyone wants to tag nyla, please do! ╰(◡‿◡✿╰) }
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:14 am

C A E L U M
{gender. male} {rank. Medicus} {pack. Sanctum} {word count. } {tags. Eden, Jaren}
Caelum spun around at the shout, dropping the leaves and bristling, a snarl tugging at his lips. He blinked, realizing that it was only Jaren. Caelum straightened out from his half-crouch, shaking his fur out and forcing the fur on the back of his neck to lie flat. He rolled his eyes and swept up the leaves he dropped with a paw, giving a half-amused glance to Jaren.

"Very frightening," he said to the younger wolf, nipping at his shoulder playfully, "Though we don't have the time for this right now..."

Caelum turned his head as Eden walked up to him, looking crestfallen. He looked at the leaf in her jaws and sighed slightly. It wasn't destroyed, but they would have to use it quickly if there was going to be any use for it at all. But he wasn't about to tell Eden that.
She looked like she was suffering enough over a single leaf. He rested his muzzle against her forehead reassuringly, "It can be used within the day," he said, "Don't worry--mint isn't a particularly rare herb anyways--one leaf won't be the end of the world."

Even as he said that, Caelum felt a slight uncertainty tugging at him. Sure, there was enough for one tournament, but the pile of leaves they had collected was nowhere near the amount he would have liked it to be before winter came. Caelum knew he still had to restock his stores and although there were several patches of mint growing on their territory, this was the largest one and seeing how much was left didn't bode well for the other areas. What scared him even more was that mint was hearty--it could grow in several places but there were rarer herbs that he was most definitely running low on and the fact that the mint was dwindling already meant that the other herbs would be too. Caelum shook his head, clearing the disruptive thoughts. One thing at a time, he reminded himself, I just need to make sure everyone gets away without being crippled today.

S I L A S
{gender. male} {rank. Nefas} {pack. Sanctus} {word count. } {tags. Nyla}
Silas was beginning to doze off again when he realized that he hadn't heard from the iuventa since this morning. He pressed his ears flat against his head, horror baring the whites of his eyes. Panic pressed against the back of his throat. If he had lost the pup and something bad had happened to her... Silas didn't even want to consiser it. He forced himself to calm down, struggling to his feet and limping out. The pup couldn't have wandered off far.

He limped out, catching the warm scent of the pup. Silas quickened his pace, his leg aching. The trek wasn't long,
as he had thought but he still broke out into a lopsided sprint when he spotted the pup near the lake, happily talking to herslef. Relief flooded over him as he raked his gaze over her tiny form, seeing that nothing bad had happened to her.

"Did you find anything interesting?" He asked Nyla, hiding the fact that he had been terrified a moment before.
Taking care of pups while the able wolves were on patrol was the only contribution he made to the pack and he wasn't going to fail this as well.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ❛ and we'll never be royals ! // six. `✧ ❜ )

Postby galaxial » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:26 am

x

xxxxx( ♕ . ── RIAN
    gender. male. xxx rank. patriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0236. xxx tags. rhaenys.

indent His attention now focused on the various lingering scents around him, Rian's fur seemed to stand on it's ends at the distant metallic scent of blood. His keen eyes quickly picking out the strange scent, his eyes met those of Rhaenys. An outsider. Judging by the defensive stance she was in, the stranger had picked out Rian first. Unfortunately, she hadn't thought of staying downwind. Because she hadn't attacked him, the female probably didn't expect any wolves to be out. Or she didn't expect to get noticed by the others. Whatever the case, she didn't seem to be looking for trouble . . . Unfortunately, that was what she would receive. Those foolish enough to stray close to Sanctum borders would receive the hassle of confrontation. His muscles tensing in anticipation, he rounded on the she-wolf. A low growl built up in his throat, sizing her up from where he stood. For now, he had power over the situation. His tail instinctively raising in a dominant scent, his ears perked up. Hackles bristling, he tentatively stepped closer to Rhaenys. "Strange. You are one of the first outsiders I've met who have the guts to stray this close to pack borders," he mused, staring down at her. "Alas. There is a first time for everything. Why are you here?" he asked bluntly. "Most lone wolves don't have any business with packs. Unless . . . ?" His question trailing off, he awaited her response.

ooc. n / a.
x

xxxxx( ♔ . ── RAINE
    gender. fem. xxx rank. matriarch. xxx favoring. tbd. xxx word count. 0352. xxx tags. azazel, rhaegar.

indent At Rheagar's words, Raine nodded agreeably. "Sounds fine by me," she replied with a small nod. Time to get moving; less talking, more doing. Pivoting around, she bounded swiftly away from camp and into the heart of the forest. Tall trees towered over her, the dim sunlight filtering through the leaves. Her heterochromatic eyes shifting towards the borders of Sanctum, she made a small note that Rian was already running border patrols. Her once brisk pace slowed down, her footfalls growing silent. Her muscles tensed up, the thought of a hunt caused a strange shiver of excitement to pass through her. Anticipation. Her heart rate quickened, a surge of adrenaline causing her paws to prick. Another cool gust of wind swept by, as the Lupas suppressed a shiver. Dipping her head down, she breathed in the crisp air. The distinct scent of a deer herd caused the rush of excitement to amplify. Her torn ears twitched silently. Making sure she was downwind, her eyes silently scanned the area. If was lucky, the herd hadn't traveled far. Casting a small glance behind her, the female made sure her companions were still following behind. With a small flick of her tail, she followed the scent. Her body instinctively moved, silent and swift. Tracking the scent down towards a open-field, her eyes made out the silhouettes. Her notations were right, a pleased look lighting up her features. Dropping into a stalking position, she began to close the gap between her and the deer herd slowly. Step after step. Once she was close enough, her pace quickened. Her tail wagging, she peered intently at the group, picking out the weakest of the bunch. An older buck, trotting along the rear. A snarl building up in her throat, she pushed off her hindlegs. In an instant, she was running towards the herd, attempting to isolate the older male. The herd began to flee. The chase caused vertigo to sweep her, not used to hunting as often as the others. Quickly, she adjusted, hoping her companions would help assist. If all went well, her pack would eat generously.

ooc. n / a.

x
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me