✦ ❝what a day!❞ open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ✦ ❝what a day!❞ open!

Postby heart shaped box » Mon May 08, 2017 8:39 am

.....cricketpaw
    ..... apprentice | 11 moons | she-cat | tagged; thistlerunner, leopardstream, shiloh

She nodded, quietly observing the changes in Thistlerunner's expression. Her mentor looked tense, and Cricketpaw wanted to ask more questions, but she held back. She understood the sorrow that hung in the air between them. When she motioned with her tail for Cricketpaw to come with her, the small she-cat sprung to her paws and followed. "Alright," she said, slightly reassured by Thistlerunner's calm pacing.
    The sunlight weakly flickered through the bushes and trees, dappling her mentor's already spotted pelt. Cricketpaw watched the shadows dance through the underbrush, her eyes narrowing as she tried to determine where the prey could be. She'd been distracted by their discovery of an outsider and had nearly forgotten that they were on a hunting patrol. Still, she saw nothing, and the scent of the outsider still masked the possible scent of prey. She was startled for a moment, her ears catching what she thought was more distant voices, so she paused. "Hey, Thistlerunner?" she began, but in the silence she could no longer hear the noise, and she trailed off.
heart shaped box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cloudstep - five

Postby Saxhleel » Mon May 08, 2017 9:09 am

x

CLOUDSTEP
    Warrior| With Clan| Tagged; Crowjaw, Tornface

"Of course Crowjaw" Cloudstep agreed with the deputy's plan, they could march on and look for herbs at the same time surely. Cloudstep knew that he himself would be tearing up just about every leaf they passed if he thought it could help them out, poor cherryflower was rushed off her paws. He would endeavor to help her as much as possible. His green gaze fell upon Tornface, who looked, as his mother would say, fit to burst. He made his way towards the queen, being sure to announce his approach with a purr in his throat, He sat back on his haunches at her side, not sure if his presence would do much to reassure her but he would happily stay as long as she'd have him. He'd been excited to meet her and the leader's kits, as he was sure many of the clan were. Even in light of the circumstances he was no less excited, kits was always a thing to look forward to.

Part of him wondered if he should have gone with is apprentice and dovepaw to hunt, but he trusted Stagpaw to bring them back in once piece, full of prey, still, his eyes landed on the bushes they'd left through.

Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c a l a m i t y » Mon May 08, 2017 7:17 pm

// Tornface
| 29 moons//She-cat//Queen | Scent; Mint grass, smoke | Tags; Cherryflower, Cloudstep, Crowjaw, Fawnpaw

A chuckle echoed from the she-cat again, and she looked over to Fawnpaw with a blank stare. "It's all appreciated." The prey that had been brought to her by the young cat, who was in fact almost ready to become a warrior, something she was eager to see, having known all the current apprentices since being apprentice herself, was truly making her hungry. Tornface had never been one for hunting, multiple reasons being behind this, but she could tell of the enjoyment it brought to the younger cats of the clan. Sniffing about slightly, to find the exact location of the prey, she took a bite from it, already feeling partially better with what she had recieved. By the time they left, she would have recouped enough energy to follow the others to their destined location when it was safe enough to travel. The clan was a bit split at the moment; half here, half hunting. "Why don't you come a rest for a little while, Fawnpaw?" She suggested, looking back to Cherryflower, who had been in conversation with Crowjaw over kitting herbs. "I'm sure we've got a spare berry or two if you'd rather not." Her front paws stretched out as she said this, her claws digging into the dirt before releasing again. Cherryflower's suggestion at sleeping after she finished the rest of the prey didn't seem like such a bad idea while the sun was still up and warming her pelt.

// Fire
| 26 moons//Tom//Rouge | Scent; Raspberry, grass | Tags; Cloud

Having rolled about in practically every bush, Fire was happy enough to admit that his usual scent of mountain mud had been covered, and was now mixed with a strange scent of raspberry and fresh grass. It surprised him how much rain they had received a day or two before the fire and he was surprised the forest had caught fire, but he stalked the area, looking at the smoking charcoal trees. It was ominous to him. The sun shone proud now, showing it's importance while the rest of his old clan sat in their caves. He paused, head high, sniffing for any danger, only catching the scent of smoke on the breeze. The tom's tail twitched as something...Different touched his whiskers. It was unknown to him, until the grey pelt of a cat became obvious to him. "Who are you?" He meowed over to them, hostility already building in him.
c a l a m i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roseshine12 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Cloud
32M | Tom | Loner | No Clan | No Crush | Scent: Cut Grass/Dirt | Tagged: Fire

Cloud busied himself with enjoying his piece of prey by the riverside. He didn't bother keeping a nose out for 'intruders' since this land didn't have any scent that said cats were here or that it belonged to any cat. He was pretty certain there wasn't a cat for some miles but he did at least keep an ear out for any predators or the like. Because of it, he was surprised when he heard another cat's hostile voice behind him and he looked up from finishing the last bite of his prey as he chewed it and swallowed, watching the orange-pelted cat in confusion. Why was he so aggressive? He didn't exactly claim this territory. Or maybe he couldn't smell that with the smell of smoke billowing around from the burnt forest. Still, there was no need to be hostile as he stood up and turned to face the other cat slowly, not wanting to cause a scene or get into a fight.

"Now now, there's no need for hostility friend. I come in peace. I'm simply a visitor that is passing through and will be on my way shortly," he reassured the other tom, keeping his tail respectfully low as well as his head level with his body in a show of submission. He truly hoped to not anger the other tom but there were always the stubborn ones who wouldn't listen to what he had to say so he kept his muscles tense, ready to pounce away and dodge at a moment's notice. He would try to diffuse the situation first before leaving. He truly wanted to see if he could help out anywhere at all here. "My name is Cloud and I swear I'm only passing through. If needbe, I can repay the prey I took and catch more for you and whatever friends of your's are around," he offered the orange-pelted tom, hoping that might be enough. Sometimes it was, sometimes it wasn't. He hoped the latter wasn't this one time because if that tom did manage to catch him, he was likely dead meat.
Roseshine12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Sun May 14, 2017 2:15 am

F A W N P A W ( female - 12 moons - scent;; honey and marigold - apprentice - tags; cherryflower and tornface )
      Fawnpaw licked her chest in embarrassment, "It wasn't hard, really." She said quietly. It was true, she wasn't a warrior, but she would be one in only a few moons. If the leader hadn't have died in the fire, she might've have her ceremony in a few days. But now that he's gone, Crowjaw has yet to get his nine lives, and she wouldn't be able to have her proper ceremony until he was Crowstar.
      Fawnpaw sighed and turned back to Cherryflower, "I'm sorry, I thought that Tornface might be hungry, seeing that she is about to have her kits... I forgot to ask..." She trailed off, giving Cherryflower an apologetic glance and then turning back to Tornface, "Well, I don't know, I might need to go help the other warriors." She paused and looked around, "But I guess I could use a little rest..." She said, yawning quietly. Her ears twitched and she lied down next to the queen, her tail wrapping around her body neatly. She sighed and closed her eyes, the sun warming her pelt that was still covered in the ash from the fire.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Wed May 31, 2017 8:43 am

histlerunner
      warrior • she-cat • thirty-three moons • scent: burnt oak • tags: Leopardstream, Shiloh, Cricketpaw

xxxxxThe lean she-cat look behind her, observing the dense and cluttered trees. Thistlerunner stopped and turned her whole build to the place Leopardstream had first took off. I feel as if there is some way we could help.. he could be in danger. Her mind was cluttered with diverse ideas of helping her friend.

xxxxxThistlerunner was so distraught she didn't notice her own apprentice to try to talk to her. "I'm afraid Leopardstream might be outnumbered," she stated plainly to Cricketpaw. The spotted warrior had settled on an idea that was risky but still good enough to go with. "If we see him in any danger then we must ambush the outsiders," she said in an urgent tone motioning her apprentice to follow her. The warrior tried to follow any scent of the warrior which would probably consist in any scent with a smokey haze. "If there is no sign of danger then we will gather behind Leopardstream to show a warning for the others," she whispered behind her. She tried to keep her tone calming for the she-cat. She had never been in any situation like this before.

irefly
      outsider • tom • ten moons • scent: fresh mud • tags: Wish, Faith

xxxxxFirefly grinned at the two siblings, his walk bouncy and perky. "I hope not," the tom exclaimed. He let out a brief sigh, he was frightened by the thought of twolegs. A fear he'd rather not talk about with others. "It must of been disastrous!" he cried. A small chuckle let loose from his mouth, it was soft as if it was filled with a small bit of heartache. "It burned the whole forest down; yet it was so beautiful when you could see the flames at night," the tom marvelled. It was a sensitive topic to talk about but the view of the fire dancing against the night sky was a sight to see.

xxxxxHe liked story-telling, more of just talking and talking with friends. Firefly can listen but he'd much rather barge in with a memory from the past. He started to talk about an older cat he had met from the past, he said he was a warrior from a clan that decided to leave once his mate had passed. His name was Bristleclaw, but the neighborhood cats nicknamed him Crow for his pitch black pelt. The senior tom took Firefly under his wing and trained him to be the silly and talkative cat he was now. Still keeping in touch with hunting and fighting, of course. "He left one morning, don't know why but I'm pretty sure he was off to start another adventure," Firefly murmured. Leaving the story with a sad yet opening note.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jholtzmann39 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:57 pm

Owlpaw|Apprentice|Tom|6 Moons|Tags; open

Owlpaw sat in front of the apprentice's den, blinking in the warm sun. His brown fur was slightly ruffled from sleep, moss clingy to his pelt in small patches. His large, yellow eyes scanned the area around him, taking in each cat of his clan before moving on to the next. He watched them go about their business, but kept to himself as he sat in his little warm patch of sun on the ground. He stretched, warming his muscles and flexing his claws, as he bent to groom the sleep-flattened fur on his flank. He had no where to be today, so he took it slow.
jholtzmann39

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c a l a m i t y » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:48 am

// Leopardstream
|47 moons//Tom//Warrior| Scent; Pine | Tags; Thistlerunner, Cricketpaw, Shiloh

Having walked beside Thistlerunner, silently, giving her a brief nod as she mentioned the fact they didn't know the area well. He wasn't too fond of staying together, but it would save any of the others getting lost. The wind blew the scent of smog over this area, and this puzzled his mind a little. It'd mean tracking prey would be harder. The she-cat warrior took a seat by the motionless river. No bubbles, no fish. Looked like they'd have to try somewhere else.

Her concentration broke when something made noise, and across the river was a distant sound of talking. Too far to understand. Too close to try and hear more. Leaves rustled nearby, almost across the river. This cat was possibly hidden by bushes, but then again, they could be hidden to them. "Don't reveal yourselves unless I say." He hissed back to the other two, ears flattening against his head as the voice sounded aggressively. "If I call to fall back...Go. I'll be tailing before I lead them off if it goes wrong." Leopardstream found it unlikely that they would follow his orders completley, but being the oldest cat here, he knew he would be able to deal with the problem. Pushing through some shrubbery, the Sosoke warrior revealed his head, the rest of his ash-darkened, striped body following through. This random cat explained, in a much softer voice, what they were doing while Leopardstream appeared in front of them, ears still flat, fur beginning to bristle a little, although he'd paused as he'd heard the word 'injured'. These couldn't be some of the rouges from before, right? "You've strayed a little, yes." He gave a narrow-eyed stare to the cat; The orange pelt wasn't familiar. "Who are you?" The last thing he needed was a fight, so he moved cautiously to the edge of the stagnant river. "We don't need any troublemakers, meaning harm or not." Leopardstream's tail was held high, his eyes still settled on watching the strange cat.

// Tornface
| 29 moons//She-cat//Queen | Scent; Mint grass, smoke | Tags; Cherryflower, Cloudstep, Crowjaw, Fawnpaw

Seeing how most apprentices were on patrols of any kind, she doubted many would mind if they had a few who were resting, rather than having a berry or two to perk them up for an hour or two. She finished the prey as she felt the slight shifting in the grass and a slight brush of a body against hers before Fawnpaw had chosen to take rest beside her. Her tail curled up and brushed over her back in a comforting motion, until a pain struck, making her freeze up and yowl in pain. Not yet...Panic floated through her. Not yet, Tornface. It would be a long day is this was to persist- She wasn't sure how much more she could take. The she-cat just attempted to hold back another short yell, hoping she hadn't startled the apprentice that'd just settled or the others from anything important.

// Fire
| 26 moons//Tom//Rouge | Scent; Raspberry, grass | Tags; Cloud

The fire coloured tabby wasn't going to play with this cat's attitude. As much as the so named 'Cloud' was submissive, he was in the way, and had finished off what had looked like a small piece of prey, something that would've done the cat good to take himself. Without having the prey-catchers about, Fire would have to take his strength and attempt to find a way to use it to capture prey instead. He spat back watching for any movements the cat may make, his bulky body tense as he closed the distance between them so he would be able to take a swipe. "Whether you come in peace or not, I can tell you're going to be a nuisance, even if you claim not." The skinny cat would probably outrun him, but would have less endurance if he pushed himself. "Next time, you won't have much of choice, anyway." His eyes narrowed, tail flicking and twitching, his claws stabbing into the dirt before he took a swipe towards the other tom, claws ready to strike anything they hit.
c a l a m i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royal! » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:49 pm

𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚙𝚊𝚠
        apprenticexxxxtomxxxx11 moonsxxxxfeeling happyxxxxtagged dovepaw

The sizeable tom still strolled beside his fellow apprentice. His pace still remained a little sluggish but he was regaining his strength step by step. The berry might've actually helped but even with that the apprentice still yearned for sleep. "Yeah, I guess. It feels nice to finally get out into some.. um.. fresh air," he replied to Dovepaw. Stagpaw's head began to lower his vision to only see his unusually large paws and the grassy ground beneath them. He almost forgot that he was on the lookout for any source of food. "Oh! How are you Dovepaw?" he exclaimed, moving his head upwards in a quick second. He regained thought and started to look around; his tail was low and still which would usually be carelessly swiping against the dirt floor. The hazel eyed cat nodded, "that's fine with me." Stagpaw was quite hungry himself which set his mind to catch the biggest piece of prey that any of his clanmates had ever seen. Come to think of it, this was new territory which meant that the prey would be a various amount of things. It was both a good and bad to Stagpaw's mind, but he might as well look at the bright side of it.

𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚓𝚊𝚠
        deputyxxxxtomxxxx40 moonsxxxxfeeling cheerfulxxxxtagged tornface, cherryflower, cloudstep (mentioned), fawnpaw (mentioned)

Crowjaw relaxed his aching bones and took a bit of his time to stretch. He was interrupted by a short yowl. "Tornface? Are you alright?" he exclaimed in response to her small yelp. He could see that she was trying to hide her pain; he still tried to keep it in his head that it wasn't much of a big deal.. yet. The soon to be leader couldn't help but feel sorrow for the she-cat. He was close to the leader before, being his deputy for so many seasons. Why did the rogues had to come to their clan and take everything that they had worked hard for? They had caused so much grief for the clan. He whipped his head to Cherryflower. "Is there anything that could help?" he asked in a calm manner. The queen couldn't be kitting as early as this, but this was sure a sign of her kitting to be soon. Crowjaw let out a soft sigh. He needed to take some time to himself to plan what to do for the next days ahead. He needed Starclan to give him a message; when will he become Crowstar?
royal!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adohi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:43 pm

d o v e p a w
apprentice | 11 moons | feeling; happy | tags; stagpaw

Dovepaw's ears twitched as her apprentice friend spoke to her. "I'm actually feeling a lot better, thank you for asking. Cherryflower sure does know how to get her job done..." she trailed off as she heard undergrowth nearby rustle. looking over at stagpaw, she signaled that there was prey nearby. she dropped low into a crouch, moving one paw delicately in front of the other until she was only a rabbit-length from the bush. with her sharp, precise vision, the apprentice was able to easily pinpoint her prey - a fat squirrel. with no further hesitation, dovepaw leaped onto her prey and quickly killed it. "thank you starclan for giving us this prey," she whispered, then stood up proudly with her kill in her jaws.
adohi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me