вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Accepting (Clean Slate, Strangers Welcome!)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Accepting (Clean Slate, Strangers Welco

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:35 pm

Snaketooth
♛ Warrior ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Viperheart ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Not assigned ♛ Tags:: Viperheart ♛

A small laugh escaped his muzzle before he could clamp his mouth shut, and he nodded in agreement to the she-cats words. 'Yes, I do suppose it isn't very comfortable in the warrior den. Maybe we can get you a new nest and put a bunch more feathers in it, and make sure the moss keeps you off the ground so that you are more comfortable in reference to your nest.' Pausing for a moment, he shifted his paws from where he was sitting and studied her face as she offered up that it was merely that she couldn't relax enough due to the thought of a fight. After the Great War, Snaketooth was much of the same, but he usually worked himself hard enough throughout the day, from fixing the camp walls to hunting and thoroughly patrolling the borders, he ended up exhausted when moonhigh rolled around, though his body also didn't let him sleep past daybreak. He was usually the first or second one awake, checking the walls for any holes or scents that didn't belong, usually not finding anything out of the ordinary. Snaketooth could at least sympathize with always being on edge to the point where he slept lightly, and woke often if there was anything louder than a mouse that occurred throughout the night. Perking his ears as he had gotten a little distracted on trying to assess what might truly be her problem, he focused his gaze back upon the sleek black she-cat and blinked in a little surprise but nodded contently. 'I would love to join you, as long as I wouldn't be intruding.' Being this respectful and polite wasn't usually the way he acted around most his clanmates, but he couldn't help himself around Viperheart. Something about her put his muscles and mind at ease, and her mere presence and personality in conversation always made him smile or pulled him out of a grumpy mood. For instance, only just before they had started talking that morning, he was grumpier than a badger that was waken in the early morning, but now he was pleasantly content with just conversing with the she-cat. No one made him feel the way she did, and he found himself falling deeper and deeper into a romantic interest with Viperheart as each day passed.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostships1908 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:56 pm

Viperheart
        female // 26 moons // single // green eyes // black fur
xxxxxxxxxxxx
rank Warrior
good traits(es) Protective, tenacious, loyal
bad traits Lies, blunt, un-trusting
crush(es) Snaketooth
relationships None
tagged Snaketooth

xxxxxxxxxxxx

indentViperheart felt a rush of heat race to her cheeks in embarrassment, hearing Snaketooth's laughter. His genuine concern filled the she-cat with a joy that she so rarely felt. Since the Great War, she had been on edge, constantly expecting another fight to erupt, her clan-mates falling around her paws. While she enjoyed battle, the Great War left her feeling jumpy, nervous, and maybe even a little afraid, though she would never admit it to anyone else, and sometimes not even herself. Being around Snaketooth eased her nerves, calming her so she could function and think clearly. It was...nice. Pulling herself out of her head, the she-cat gazed at the red-brown tabby with a soft smile, pleased that he had agreed to join her. "You could never be intruding on my time, Snaketooth," she meowed, dipping her head out of respect for her friend. "I'd be very happy if you joined me. It might be good to not be alone at night." It was true. Viperheart, though she always denied it, hated to be alone. Yes, she didn't like many cats and enjoyed her solitude in that regard, but with cats she was close with, she would readily spend time with them than be alone. And Viperheart would always choose to spend time with Snaketooth, given the chance. Her feelings towards the tom were well hidden, but to her they were hard to ignore.
coding by morningstar0808
Ghostships1908

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Snaketooth

Studying her face as she hesitated before speaking, a look crossing her face that almost resembled embarrassment, though he couldn't figure out why on earth she would be embarrassed. It wasn't like they didn't talk often, but it was the first time where she asked him to go on a hunt later in the night on a personal level rather than a productive in a work way manner. Though hunting was always productive, he would consider this a more relaxed hunting session they would go on versus how vigorous and serious a hunting patrol usually was. He found himself looking forward to the hunting session with Viperheart, and silently hoped that no one would intrude on them and that it would just be the two of them. Alone time with the she-cat was something he really enjoyed, but outside of camp would be more relaxing as he would be where he dedicated much of his time. Smiling kindly, his pine green eyes shone with affection, which was very rare for the tom, but he tried to hide it to not make things awkward in case she didn't return the feelings. He trusted her and enjoyed her company, and if her were to be sitting here waiting for another chance to leave camp, he most certainly wanted to continue that time spending it speaking to her or with her in some way. 'I think a hunting session with someone that I can trust to pull their weight and watch my back easily at the same time, will be much more relaxing that putting up with some of the mousebrains in camp that goof around and don't keep that freshkill pile stocked. Not to mention I will enjoy spending more time one on one with you.' Before he could stop himself, the words spilled out of his mouth, causing him to clamp his mouth shut and him to look away as if it were nothing, trying to convince himself that didn't just happen. He wasn't one to speak as such, but he couldn't help it, as when he spent more time around her, the more comfortable and talkative he became. It was something he wasn't used to, even to this day.
Last edited by Fairy Tail<3 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostships1908 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:37 pm

Viperheart
xxxxxxxxxxxx
rank Warrior
crush(es) Snaketooth
relationships None
tagged Snaketooth

xxxxxxxxxxxx

indentGreen eyes widening, Viperheart felt her chest tighten as she heard the words that managed to slip their way out of Snaketooth's mouth. She had never imagined he would say anything of the sort to her, and it filled the she-cat with joy. Spending time with him was a pleasure, and one she treasured whenever she could. "As am I," Viperheart meowed, bowing her head again, this time to avoid eye contact. His openness startled her, and she did her best to try and match it, though it felt wrong, and uncomfortable. If he was going to open up, so would she. To lighten the mood, the black-pelted cat laughed softly and said, "I'll bet we can restock the freshkill pile in half the time the apprentices do." It was a playful challenge, inviting him to loosen and lighten up. She hoped it might ease the tension in the air between them. His friendship was one that she valued and treasured, and she knew better than to ruin it. She wanted to be with Snaketooth, but never to forget their friendship. Friendship is what kept cats alive in the Great War, and she knew it would keep her alive one day. "And I'll bet I'll catch more than you," she taunted, giving a small smirk, out stretching a paw to lightly bat at his ears.
Ghostships1908

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:51 pm

Snaketooth

Ears perking and instantly turning his head to the challenge, suggesting that she could catch more than himself, Snaketooth scoffed and shook his head. 'There is no way in Starclan you could beat me! I would definitely beat you. I would double what you catch, guaranteed. I mean, I know you're a fantastic hunter, but you could never beat me!' He winked at her and lifted a paw to bat her ears back playfully, as it was just something his body told him to do. He wasn't ever this playful but his mind was in another world, a world where the Great War never happened, a world where he sat down and just talked to Viperheart whenever he wanted. A world where he could be affectionate, but not looked upon as any weaker or softer because he held a spot in his heart for the black furred she-cat that sat before him. Forgetting that the clan was around them, going about their days as they chatted off to the side of camp, Snaketooth grinned at the she-cat while his tail lashed back and forth, collecting some dirt and grass as it made its way along the ground. Shaking his head as he still felt a tingle in his ear, a warmth burning in his chest all while his stomach insisted on becoming an acrobat as it did flips in every direction. Swallowing as he tried to get used the the awkward warmth in his chest, he shook his pelt and remained standing for a moment as he gave a slight yawn and a long stretch as he had been sitting for a little while now. Glancing at the she-cat with a smirk on his face, he flicked his tail and gave her a challenging glare. 'I supppose we will just have to put it to the test and see who truly is the best.' Knowing he couldn't double her catches, he would at least try to beat her at the competition as he didn't care for losing, which would be a challenge against the talented she-cat.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:45 pm

Lightwing

She cat;; Warrior; With Blizzardstep and Crowpaw;;

Lightwing purred softly in amusement as her apprentice took off through the undergrowth, following a trail. Distracted, she watched as he struggled to catch a dove farther down. She took note of his mistakes; leaping just a hair too late, and not quite high enough, so that he ended up under the bird instead of on top. She'd go over that move again with him later. She wanted to hunt close enough to her apprentice to be able to keep an eye on him in between kills.
        She turned back to Blizzardstep as he mewed his answer. Nodding absently, she gave a flick of her tail to indicate he should be quiet. First of all because she didn't want to hear any more compliments that left her dumbfounded and unable to respond, but also because she wanted to focus on bird calls and the ones closest to her. Her ears perked up at the sound of a thrush, the low, soft noises akin to high-pitched grunts as it rooted around for bugs; it would be distracted. She tilted her head toward the sound, to alert Blizzardstep, and silently began creeping forward. She didn't crouch yet, they were too far away and she couldn't even see the creature yet. When the bird did come in to view, she halted and turned to whisper to her partner.
        You sneak around to the opposite side, if I miss, it'll fly that way. She knew he must be thinking that there was no way she'd miss, but she wasn't perfect and had much less confidence in her abilities than he.
        As they parted to begin the hunt, the pressed herself low, so that her soft white belly fur tickled the ground as she prowled. The soft foliage underfoot absorbed all sound from her pawsteps, and if it weren't for her bright white pelt, you wouldn't be able to tell she was there at all. As she neared the bird, she stopped to wait for Blizzardstep to take his place across from her. When he was ready, she began to press forward then crouched down. She knew the bird would notice her before she reached it, even if she were midair, so she'd have to jump high to catch it mid-flight. She inched forward just a step. Her blood was roaring in her ears, adrenaline pumping through her veins. She took a silent deep breath. She leaped; legs stretched out, claws unsheathed, she was a lethal white line whistling through the air. As she predicted, the bird had picked up the gentle sounds of displaced leaves from her pounce, and began to take off. She was already above it, however, and pinned it down soon after it left the earth. Killing it swiftly, she looked back up at Blizzardstep.

[[ @Fairy Tail = Sorry, I wasn't sure how to do a hunt without you feeling sort of left out, if you don't like it, let me know, I'll edit it. Or you can lead the next and catch the next kill.
Last edited by Len. on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rikareus » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:39 am

Ravenwing

Warrior/She-cat/Crush: Antleg/ Tags:Antleg

Ravenwing was happy that Antleg had a happy life. She admired his sense of humor towards his family. If only I had a family like that. Ravenwing looked down at her paws. She then looked back up to see the tom blinking. "It's a good thing that you live with them." Ravenwing tried to brighten up. She knew her mother and father never liked her in any way, not even her courage...but she still loved them. Why... Ravenwing thought in her head. Ravenwing couldn't take it anymore. "Antleg, I appreciate you talking to me and for taking your time but I gotta go, and its not your fault. " Ravenwing heard a rumble in her throat. She then stood up and padded out of camp. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings... Ravenwing felt tears going down her face. Ravenwing looked around feeling wind blowing her pelt. She then felt at peace. I need to let those thoughts go. She thought. Ravenwing padded to a running river. She looked down seeing her tears drop one by one. Especially that....I'm not clan born.
Rikareus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostships1908 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:02 am

{{Holy crap I'm so sorry I didn't respond earlier
Viperheart
xxxxxxxxxxxx
rank Warrior
crush(es) Snaketooth
relationships None
tagged Snaketooth

xxxxxxxxxxxx

indentViperheart mrowed a laugh, rolling her green eyes skyward, listening to his boasting, feeling the gentle bat on her ears. His wink caught the she-cat off guard, but the playfulness in his voice made her calm and at ease. "As if," she playfully grumbled quietly, standing up to move next to Snaketooth, her tail lightly brushing against the dirt covered red-brown tail. The she-cat felt a queasy feeling in her stomach, reminding her that they weren't alone in camp, as much as she wished they were. To be able to play around with Snaketooth without fear of being judged, ridiculed, or looked down upon. The affection she felt towards the tom was in a constant growth, and as more time passed, she found it more difficult to hide. Sitting down next to the tabby, she gave a smirk, nodding with slanted, challenging eyes. "That we shall," she chuckled, silently hoping not to make a fool of herself while hunting. Snaketooth was a talented and well-beloved clan mate by all, and she felt unsure about her own abilities. She could match him, or any cat, in battle, but simply hunting was something that she struggled with internally. While she often thought of how one day she might be able to help an apprentice link skills in hunting to battle training, she felt it difficult to link it for herself. "Does Greyclaw have you doing anything today? Will I be keeping you if we go hunting? Call it a warm up for tonight," she meowed, sparkling eyes looking up at Snaketooth, a soft longing in them.
Ghostships1908

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:43 am

Snaketooth
♛ Warrior ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: No Love Interest ♛

Body going ridged as she moved close to him, her tail brushing upon his own dirt dusted tail, Snaketooth swallowed hard but persisted on not making things awkward. She was putting herself out there, showing a softer side of herself to him, and he didnt' want her to stop. In order to prevent her from putting her guard up, he would have to show the softer side of himself, which was something he wasn't exactly sure about how to do. His pelt was hot with embarrassment, his ears on fire as he thought about how close she was and how her tail was rested upon his reddish brown, contrasting in color. Turning his head to look at her more fully, he gave her a small, yet genuine grin that was playful yet loving at the same time. A glimmer of affection flecked his eyes while he allowed his tail to brush against hers, showing that he enjoyed the closeness between himself and her. To keep them their in that moment, but he was painfully aware of the clan around them though they may not be looking, he was not particular about showing his soft side to them. 'Unfortunately, no. He hasn't given me any orders or an agenda today, so I am painfully free without any plans today. Though it seems that it is working much to my favor. I will take you up on the warm up, but I hope you don't mind if we leave now. My paws are itching to get out of camp.' Though his body was truly begging to leave camp, his true motive was to leave camp to not have to worry about any onlooking gazes judging his softer side and taking him for a weaker warrior than he was. At every growing moment, his heart was begging to be closer to the she-cat and show more affection toward her, but his mind pushed that aside due to being within the camp and not being used to showing affection. Getting up, he grinned and nudged her with his shoulder and stretched out his back legs, hoping she would agree to leaving now.

Blizzardstep
♛ Warrior ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Lightwing ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Adderpaw ♛ Tags:: Lightwing & Crowpaw ♛

Clamping his mouth shut as she flicked her tail in an order for silence, the fluffy white tom followed silently after LIghtwing as she headed toward the sound of a call of a bird. Not exactly sure what the type of bird was, he pondered the idea of Lightwing knowing full well what the bird was and what it was doing. By the location of the song, Blizzardstep was able to notice that it was on the forest floor, something muffling its voice which meant it more than likely was ruffling through the ground in search for worms. Taking note to her signals as she motioned for him to take the opposite side, he used his talent for silence and moved his way like a breeze through the ferns to the opposite side of where Lightwing was. Crouching as he awaited her movement, he spotted her small white frame creep forward in total silence behind the bird when suddenly she leaped. Leaves rustled as she pounced, her aim high which lead Blizzardstep to think that she may overdo the leap and miss the bird as it went underneath her. Bunching his muscles to prepare himself if she missed it, he studied the bird as it took flight at the sudden sound of leaves moving behind it and went straight up into Lightwing's trajectory. Blinking in mere awe as she fell upon the bird and pushed it into the ground, having knowing it would fly up into where she was leaping at, quickly killing the bird. Shaking his head so that he didn't drop his jaw, he admired her silently before turning around with is mouth clamped shut and scented the air for any nearby scents. At the sound of ruffling leaves, he crept forward and spotted the black form of Crowpaw as he headed toward the squirrels scent he had just identified before making a B-line toward the song of a sparrow. Deciding to follow after the squirrel as it was more of his type of hunting prey, Blizzardstep moved easily through the ferns without making a sound, no matter where he placed his paws, not a sound was made. Having trained his paws to hold his weight extra lightly and keeping focus on the forest floor before he placed his paws, Blizzardstep had made not one noise to suggest his presence before he made it to the squirrels location. Watching as it dug at the dirt, oblivious to his location, creeping closer to the fluffy tailed rodent with all his muscled bunched in preparation of the chase he may be about to give. In a split second, he heaved all his strength into propelling himself forward, his paws taking him toward the squirrel in a flurry of paws and white. In moments he was upon the squirrel, landing upon its back and biting his fangs into its neck as he snapped it so that there was no chance it would get away. Thanking Starclan, he picked up the squirrel and headed back to where Lightwing was with the squirrel hanging from his jaws. Though he had left her alone, he was sure she appreciated it as he was probably a little much for her, which brought him down slightly but he didn't let it get to him that much because he was head over paws for the she-cat.

Crowpaw
♛ Apprentice ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: No Love Interest ♛
♛ Mentor:: Lightwing ♛ Tags:: Lightwing & Blizzardstep♛

Letting a growl escape his maw, he lashed his tail angrily and scented the air as soon as the dove disappeared overhead so that he could make up for that loss. Great... Now I have to catch two to make up for that stupid dove... Mousedung!' Hissing in a scorn to himself, he identified the scent of a squirrel a ways away and headed in its direction like a shadow within the ferns. Suddenly a sparrow chirped only two foxlengths away, pushing his attention in that direction, so he immediately turned and headed toward the bird in a crouch to ensure he wasn't spotted and didn't make more noise than necessary. Pushing past a few ferns, he spotted the plump sparrow pulling a worm out of the ground which caused a grin to cross his face. Slithering forward on almost silent paws, he maneuvered himself upwind of the bird so that he was ahead of it, so that if it took off in flight, it would fly straight into him or take a few moments to turn around and fly the other direction. Getting only a few tail lengths from the sparrow, he threw himself forward, kicking up grass behind him in his efforts, but the bird did as he thought and began flying in his direction in a panic. Flying right in front of the black blur of death, Crowpaw snatched the bird in his jaws and landed loudly on the ground, but didn't care now that he caught the bird. Pushing his nose to the ground, he took a wing and pinned it to the ground with a paw while he re-positioned his jaws over the neck of the bird and killed it swiftly so he wouldn't lose it. He couldn't afford to mess up again, he continued to pin the bird for a few moments looking for any signs of life before scenting the air for any other prey nearby.

Antleg
♛ Warrior ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Not Currently ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Not assigned ♛ Tags:: Ravenwing ♛

Blinking in absolute shock when she abruptly excused herself with tears in her eyes and turned tail away from the black tom. Watching as the shadowy she-cat exited camp, he hesitated a moment trying to analyze what had just happened, before deciding it was best to not leave her alone. Concerned for her well-being, not knowing what was exactly wrong, he quickly followed after Ravenwing on swift paws, making quite a bit of noise as he followed her scent. Pressing his paws to carry himself faster to catch up to her, he skidded to a halt, sliding across the ground that lead to the stream where she was staring at herself in the water. Having too much momentum, he was unable to stop himself and he slid right into the bone-chilling water, shocking his black fur to his small frame. Growling in protest, the drenched black tom stood up from where he had fell into the water and gaze up at the land that dropped off abruptly into the water, and grunted as he dragged himself back to the small drop-off. Clawing his way back onto the land, he shook himself, water spraying in all directions but he was still dripping wet, water dragging his face fur down so he looked like a sopping wet pile of moss. Annoyed but still concerned about Ravenwing, he padded swiftly over to her and peered at her face as he noted the streaks wheis had dampened her fur. 'Ravenwing? Are you alright? You left all the sudden, and I was really worried. You can talk to me about anything. I'm here for you. I am willing to listen and be your shoulder to cry on.. Just please don't isolate yourself.." Though he wasn't usually the one to follow after a clanmate, he was genuinely concerned about her, and even though he was sopping wet, he had forgotten about it and focused his mind on his clanmate.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostships1908 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:15 pm

{{I am so so sorry but I'm going to be gone on a camping trip for 2 days, starting tomorrow. I won't be able to post :/ sorry!!!!
Viperheart
xxxxxxxxxxxx
rank Warrior
crush(es) Snaketooth
relationships None
tagged Snaketooth

xxxxxxxxxxxx

indentA frenzy of emotions flooded Viperheart, feeling the tom brush his tail against hers, eyes locked on one another's. Her chest clenched, heart pounding at an incredibly fast pace, a small smile entering her lips. At that particular moment, she didn't care that they were being watched, however painfully she was aware that they were. Hearing his tender, subtle words warmed the she-cat's racing heart, her body screaming to be closer to his. Taking a moment to compose herself before answering, Viperheart took a deep breath, closing her eyes. "As are mine. Let us go," the black cat meowed, re-opening her eyes to gaze at the tom with affection. The feeling of his shoulder against her body sent her mind into a blind panic, completely unsure how to reciprocate such an affectionate touch. All she knew was that her body was carrying her slowly out the camp, her head turning back to look at Snaketooth with a gentle, flirtatious smile. "Are you coming?" she asked, a small smirk approaching her lips. She flicked her tail towards the camp entrance, ear twitching in anticipation. Her skin prickled, as if she were covered in bugs. She itched to get going, but knew she had to keep her head so as not to alert her other clan mates, as nosy and ungrateful as they were, of her growing affection towards the red-brown tabby in front of her.
Ghostships1908

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me