Paleclan - Open, Prophecy Cats Available!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Paleclan - Warriors needed!

Postby Shirona » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:56 pm

NIGHTPOOL
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╰☆╮━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Appearance 68 Moons Tom Senior Warrior Apprentice: Dewpaw Mate: none
╔═════════╗
○•○
Relaxed
○•○
╚═════════╝

Nightpool considered mentioning to the young apprentice that she shouldn't get too full of herself, as
        she was not a warrior yet. He stayed his tongue in favor of hoping that it was just practice for her the
        n they could move on to more difficult aspects like racing through the trees. Over his many moons he
        had come to know that an ambush from above was very promising for attacks. Once a cat had maste
        red the ability to execute it perfectly no matter the time of day they would amount to be a dangerou
        s foe. "Do you know why climbing trees is so beneficial?" He asked Dewpaw as they walked for the lar
        ge and just as old oak tree. Nightpool turned his head to face her and saw that she could be daydream
        ing, most likely about her future accomplishments or something from her nighttime slumber.

Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paleclan - Warriors needed!

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Blizzardstep
♛ Warrior ♛ Twenty-seven moons ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Lightwing ♛
♛ Apprentice:: Wolfpaw ♛ Tags:: Lightwing, Duskpaw ♛

As an apprentice, he had admired the she-cat from afar, not saying taking incentive to speak to her so he often ended up speaking to her at all. On outings for training, the tom would often try and get three groups of mentor and apprentice pairs in order to spend time with the she-cat in less of a formal way. Despite them never really interacting except training during those times, he often begged to wait his turn and would observe the she-cats moves and skills. He had admired her from kithood, watching her pad around camp, diligently doing as she was instructed. He would observe her small paws as they helped build the walls of dens and her muscles as she practiced her moves during training. As an apprentice, he was a lot less subtle about his awe in her skills at bird hunting and would often gawk with his jaw dropped as she snatched a bird from the air. In all honesty, he wished he would ever amount to that, knowing that her fluidity and ability in the art was born into her, and came naturally.

For many moons, he tried her technique to impress her but could never catch anything with it, let alone master it. So Blizzardstep gave up impressing her and remained on the sidelines and observed her beauty from afar. They were quite different in many ways. The fluffy, ragdoll was very laid back and was easy going with just about everything in the world, while she was more stern and liked to remain active and making use of herself. Being the rather social tom that he was, Blizzardstep would be laying anywhere around camp and end up being spoken to by several cats in the camp, while Lightwing enjoyed her solitude and kept away from the chit-chat at all costs. It had been obvious at the start that she wasn't good with small talk, and as they grew older, he noticed it more as she would only speak when necessary. Now that they were both warriors, he grew more and more interested in learning more about her, and became more aware of the moons as they passed. Life only seemed complete when she was involved, and despite having not spent time with her until only a few moons before, Blizzardstep had known for many moons how he thought of her. He was well aware of the time passing and knew that if he didn't take incentive, he may lose all chances he could have with the beautiful she-cat. At this point, he couldn't bear to take that risk and now made sure to try and be the best tom he could be for her.

Since the War, he had seen how it had taken its toll on her when she lost so many loved ones, leaving her alone without anyone to confide in. That was the last straw, and he couldn't allow her to bear her pain alone. She was on every thought the tom had, and despite his efforts to contain his affections and feelings, he knew that he had to show her how he felt and that he would be there no matter what. Lightwing needed someone, and he so desperately wanted to be that someone. If he had one goal he would set for himself before he died, it would be to win the heart or make Lightwing see that he cared for her, and she didn't have to be alone. It was definitely a process, as it was so new to her and even himself to be able to suppress his mild fears of running her off, but he couldn't let the chance pass him by. If he would have regretted anything, it would be that he didn't pursue her sooner, though this was something he didn't want to express to her in case it only freaked her out.

Pulling himself out of the pleasant memories, the long-haired ragdoll looked towards Lightwing with a glitter in his eyes. "I would much love to see a little piece of you in that tom. We need a couple more warriors with your abilities, as not many are capable of what you do." It was true, and he knew that even he, himself, wasn't capable of her techniques even after moons of practice. Noticing her struggle to find words after a long pause, he forced himself to keep a straight face as a smile fought for the upper hand on his facial features. He didn't want to make her more conscious about making small talk, and he was actually surprised that she was continuing the small talk in general as it wasn't something she often did. Watching her for a moment, he pondered the idea without realizing he was watching her with a blank stare that more looked past her. "Honestly, I don't know what we are going to train on today, but I do plan on taking Wolfpaw out to train today. I will probably ask him where he thinks he needs work, but I am leaning toward battle training today. Though, it depends on how exhausted he is after his session this morning with Tawnypaw. Do you have any further plans with Duskpaw after the hunt today?" He was well aware that he should probably train his apprentice today, but with Blizzardstep, it was never set in stone what he had planned for the day.

Tawnypaw
♛ Apprentice ♛ Eight moons ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: Open ♛
♛ Mentor:: Willowfeather ♛ Tags:: Wolfpaw, Willowfeather ♛

Unable to spot the multi-colored tabby as he exited the camp, Tawnypaw stood in wait in hopes that he wouldn't take to long to join her. If he took too much longer, she would simply go back and peek her head in to see where the tom had went. It was hard to fathom going out into the territory alone, and as much as she didn't want to admit it, it was true that she was honestly mortified of going out on her own. Since the War and death of her parents, she felt like nowhere was safe alone, and that it was always best to have someone nearby to either go get help or aid in battle. It wasn't often that Willowfeather let her go off on her own, and she often made sure to keep within listening distance of her mentor to be sure she wouldn't get ambushed or attacked and have no help. Her attention was on high alert, but it didn't help her to hear the tom's approach as he quickly made his attack.

Shrieking in surprise as the weight suddenly landed on her back, causing her legs to crumple underneath her and force her to the ground. Rolling to the side, the young calico felt her tail and fur prickle with fear, making her grow in visual size as her fur began to stand on end. A flush of relief washed over Tawnypaw as the voice registered in her ears before she focused on the form above her that had her pinned to the moist, dew-flecked grass. Pushing her front paws against his chest, she stuck out her tongue as she felt her muscles relax from their sudden panic. "You can bet your hide on it, that I won't let it happen again! You just got lucky!" Grinning at the tabby, she pushed with one paw to shift him off of her and rolled them over so that she was above him. "I will get you back. You just wait." Lashing her still fluffed tail behind her, Tawnypaw glared playfully at the tom before letting him go and padding ahead. "Have you ever hunted on the shores of the stream?" Glancing back, the she-cat realized the way her pelt looked and quickly ran her tongue over her shoulders and lower spine to clean up any grass and fur that was still flared from fright.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:55 am

WOLFPAW !!
          tom && apprentice && 11 moons && tagged; tawnypaw
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            wolfpaw shrugged. "maybe once or twice," he murmured. "blizzardstep was never really big on fishing." he smiled at the thought, remembering the first time blizzardstep tried to teach him how to fish. the big tom had crashed into the stream, but emerged sopping with a rather large trout in his jaws. "i wonder why willowfeather wants to take us down here." he laughed to himself. "maybe he wants to teach us an error-free way of fishing."

DUSKPAW !!
          tom && apprentice && 11 moons && tagged; lightwing, blizzardstep
            duskpaw had just began to tear into the piece of prey when morningstar emerged from her den. he purred in delight as she settled close to him. as he got a better look, it seemed as if she was a bit shaky. he decided not to question it.
            "morningstar," he mewed happily, in greeting. he smiled as she settled down next to him, and nudged some of the robin towards her. "eat, i insist. wolfpaw and tawnypaw are going out soon, so we'll have plenty more prey when the day is done." duskpaw shifted over to give her room, worried he was crowding her.
            "robin was always my favorite."

WILLOWFEATHER !!
          tom && warrior && 28 moons && tagged; wolfpaw, tawnypaw, blizzardstep.
            willowfeather noddded to wolfpaw. "it's fine, i tell you," he reassured wolfpaw. "alright, you two. how about we head down to the forest near the river?" his ears flicked and he nudged tawnypaw with his muzzle. "i'll meet you down by the bank, just have to let bramblerush know where we are."
            he stood and padded off to the deputy, mewing a greeting. "tawnypaw, wolfpaw, and i are going down to the bank for a little hunting practice," he mewed crisply.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leta » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:51 pm

SNOWPAW
      -age. nine moons--rank. apprentice--tagged. open
          snowpaw yawned as she emerged from the apprentice den, almost tripping over her own paws in her still-groggy state of mind. she shook her pelt to rid her soft white fur of any moss that may have been clinging to it, before letting her gaze wander around the camp. with a sudden jolt of realisation, it was only then when she registered the fact that it was already long since dawn, her usual waking time, and most cats were already up and about, getting on with their respective duties and tasks for the day ahead. her late rise today was most likely due to the fact that she had some trouble falling asleep last night, and she felt an immense amount of guilt start to build up for her oversleeping. deciding with a rush of determination that she would work extra hard for the rest of the day to make up for it, she set off to find oakfall, her mentor, who was currently nowhere to be seen -- just her luck.

KESTREL
        -age. thirty four moons--rank. rogue--tagged. open
            as the sun began to slowly ease its way in its daily journey across the sky, a pair of striking golden eyes peered out from under the shade of a low bush. they were fixed on a rather small yet plump squirrel, who was nibbling away on something with its back turned in oblivion from all impending danger. a sudden growl sent it scurrying away -- the growl of a hungry stomach. kestrel leapt from his cover, long claws unsheathed and scrabbling after his prey in desperation. it seemed to be his lucky day, for his claws closed around the squirrel, which was slow in its getaway, and he soon settled down beneath a tree to enjoy his meal. his first meal in what must have been a couple of days, at least. though he was more than just well trained in the art of fighting, his hunting skills were meagre and almost nonexistent in comparison. from what he's heard of the clans, a kit there could probably hunt better than him. he grew up in the city. there were no mice, no squirrels, no abundance of birds for the cats there to catch. only rats, and the occasional pigeon or two. mostly, the rogues scavenged their food from twoleg trashcans and dumpsters. sometimes, a kind and unsuspecting twoleg would throw out a bit of food for them. here in the forest, the only food that kestrel could find were alive and running around on its own legs.
      leta

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:07 pm

Tawnypaw
      ♛ Apprentice ♛ Eight moons ♛ She-cat ♛ Crush:: Open ♛
      ♛ Mentor:: Willowfeather ♛ Tags:: Wolfpaw, Willowfeather ♛

Grinning at the mere thought of someone being clumsy in certain circumstances brought great joy to the calico as she padded along side Wolfpaw. She couldn't deny for even a second that she wasn't clumsy, as she was well aware that she was, but it comforted the apprentice to know that others had their moments. A light purr rumbled in her throat as he spoke, giggling softly at how Wolfpaw described Blizzardstep's occurrence with the river. The glitter in her eyes showed her amusement at his words, glancing toward him as she spotted the smile that was spread across his face. Waving her tail happily, Tawnypaw let him finish speaking as she pondered her response for a moment. "You mean, that Blizzardstep isn't the best fisher? Well, Willowfeather hasn't taught me yet so maybe you will have a chance to practice with someone who knows how to fish without falling in." Giggling at the mention of a sopping wet, white Blizzardstep, and began to ponder the reasons behind Willowfeather's choice.

To be entirely honest, I have know clue what Willowfeather has planned. We have had a hunting session alone the shores once or twice, but that was all. Otherwise, we have stuck to the forest and the prey within it. I have never been fishing, so I don't honestly know if Willowfeather plans to teach me." Curiosity flecked the she-cat's thoughts as she considered what they may do on the shores of the brook. They could practice swimming, fishing, hunting along the shore, or chasing prey across the water. She didn't particularly care for the idea of swimming, and wasn't all to fond of trying to find out if she was good at it, though she was interested in fishing. If she could learn that, they could have decent sized meals fairly often, which she would be more than proud to be able to provide.

Oakfall
      ♛ Warrior ♛ Thirty-five moons ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Open ♛
      ♛ Apprentice:: Snowpaw ♛ Tags:: Snowpaw ♛

Despite usually being an early riser, the fiery red tom chose to stay in his nest with his eyes left shut while the two apprentices commenced their argument. It was hard to hear, and broke the heart of the kind-hearted tom, but he was aware that they needed to figure this out on their own. If he intervened, it would only let them rely on someone else to solve their problems, and despite this being the worst time to pick a fight, he knew it was bound to happen eventually. After the den began to grow cold with the growing absences of furry bodies, Oakfall decided it was best to lift himself out of bed and start the day. Not realizing how much time he had wasted laying there, he paused in his nest and looked toward the entrance of the den where light flooded in. 'Must be near Daybreak, as it is pretty light already.' Frowning, he quickly craned his neck over his shoulder and lapped at the fur between his shoulder blades where he felt a feather pricking his skin. Once he removed the bothersome feather, he focused on the rest of his back and upper tail, removing small bits of moss that clung to his long fur.

As soon as he was finished fixing his pelt, the tom lifted himself onto his large paws and headed toward the entrance of the den, breathing a sigh of relief that he didn't have so many bodies to maneuver around. Even though he did it often, it still was awful to have to go from the back of the den to the entrance every morning while others were sleeping as he wasn't the most graceful. Pushing his nose into the ferns that framed the entrance, Oakfall exited the den into the crisp air that held stagnant throughout the camp. It was odd to have little to no wind passing through in the morning, but he wasn't going to complain as the sun began to warm his pelt. Drawing his rich, leaf green gaze across the camp, he quickly spotted the familiar white pelt he was searching for. A gentle smile crossed his face as he spotted the look of worry and determination on her face. Leisurely making his way across the camp, the deep red-orange tom came up to his apprentice and touched his nose to her ear. "Good morning, Snowpaw. You look like you want to get the day started." Flashing his kind smile, the tom hoped she would pipe up with an idea of what she wanted to do, or request to train immediately, as it was clear she was eager to get started.

Swiftpaw
      ♛ Apprentice ♛ Eight moons ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Open ♛
      ♛ Mentor:: Morningstar ♛ Tags:: Oddpaw ♛

The morning had already turned sour from the second he woke up, and he knew that the day was only getting worse. The storm cloud was lingering over his head and no one else's, and he could sense its tenacious presence. His mood was growing worse as the seconds passed, growing from broken-hearted to slightly irritated, Swiftpaw came to the conclusion that it be best if he stopped lingering on the argument that occurred and get moving. Turning his pale green gaze from where his sister exited the camp, Swiftpaw looked for his mentor in hopes that he could go do some training, but little to his pleasure he only found his mentor conversing with Duskpaw. Grunting in his displeasure, the black and white tom lifted himself reluctantly to his paws and irritably made his way across the camp to the medicine cat den. One of his least favorite places of the entire camp, but he was aware that this was were Oddpaw took up residence, and Oddpaw was close to Tawnypaw.

Taking a deep breath, the tom entered the medicine cat den up half way before stopping and scanning the area for the well-known pelt of the apprentice. Upon spotting the tom, Swiftpaw grumbled his distaste and continued into the den to start a conversation, very reluctantly as it was not his specialty, nor something he did frequently. Clearing his throat when he was close enough, Swiftpaw prodded Oddpaw till he knew he would wake him before stepping back with a harsh gaze stuck on the similarly pelted tom. "Oddpaw? Will you wake up? I would like to speak with you." A frown was engraved on his face, and his piercing green eyes watched for movement out of the apprentice that lay in slumber in front of him. Panic began to ebb at the tom, as he wasn't sure why exactly he was here or why he had chosen to speak to Oddpaw. He hated talking to anyone, but he felt as if the blind apprentice may have more insight into his sister's brain.
      Fairy Tail<3

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby leta » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:05 pm

SNOWPAW
          -age. nine moons--rank. apprentice--tagged. oakfall
              snowpaw wandered to the edge of camp and sat down, wondering whether her mentor was awake or not. she was just about to make her way towards the warriors' den to check before she spotted a familiar red furred tom emerge from the den. "hi oakfall," she greeted as the large warrior stopped before her. standing beside him, she felt tiny -- she almost had to crane her neck to look up at him. when she was first assigned with oakfall as her mentor, she was a little confused due to their immense difference in size. shouldn't she have been assigned to a warrior that was of a smaller build, just like her? but now that she came to know oakfall, she was glad that she had such a friendly and warm-hearted cat to teach her how to hunt and fight, and she was proud of being his apprentice. "oakfaaaall," she mewed his name in a deliberately slow and thoughtful manner as she mulled over their options for the day. "do you think we could do some battle training?"
        leta

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:37 pm

Oakfall
        ♛ Warrior ♛ Thirty-five moons ♛ Tom ♛ Crush:: Open ♛
        ♛ Apprentice:: Snowpaw ♛ Tags:: Snowpaw ♛

Examining the she-cat's facial features and emotions that lit up in her eyes, the energetic green eyes of the fiery-colored tom glittered with joy at the sound of her response. He couldn't deny that he enjoyed having an apprentice, and having been a warrior for quite a few moons, he had trained two apprentices and seen them through till apprenticeship in his lifetime. With each, he had developed a particular connection with, and no matter their attributes or stature, he was able to train them to be a spectacular warrior without fault. Though, Snowpaw was by far the smallest in size and most different in build compared to the tom, so it was a new challenge he was having to tackle. Though a little surprised at first, he was also enthused on finding new ways to train a polar opposite of his other apprentices.

Grinning, the feathery tom waved his long tail that was erect behind him as he listened to her drag out his name before voicing her hope for the day. "Well... Hmmm.... I don't know if I want to train you at all today...." Faking a straight face, he let that sink in for a few breaths and studied her expression with a twinkle in his eyes, mischief behind his every word. Unable to let his lie set in for too long, the tom let out a hearty laugh before shaking his head. "I am only kidding. I would be happy to do some battle training on such a lovely morning. Would you like to grab something to eat before we go?" Knowing how hunger went while he was an apprentice and growing quickly, Oakfall didn't want to keep her hungry as she needed to eat more often than the rest of the clan in order to aid in her growth. Even though he never ate in the morning to be sure he could contribute to the pile before he took from it, Oakfall chose to let everyone eat first, but often made sure his apprentices and the rest eat in the morning if they planned on training. There were always consequences for not eating before training, and some could be very hard on the body, and that was the last thing he would allow his own apprentice to do to herself.
        Fairy Tail<3

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby Len. » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:00 am

Lightwing
        She-cat;; 30 moons;; Warrior;; Apprentice- Duskpaw;; Tags- Blizzardstep,

Blood rushed to the tips of her ears for maybe the fourth time in that short, early-morning conversation when he mentioned her hunting capabilities. It's nothing anyone else couldn't do... She muttered under her breath. Lightwing didn't mind being praised for her hunting skills, but only when she felt she immediately deserved it. If she'd brought back a particularly big haul, she wouldn't mind an appreciative "well done." When she hadn't done anything distinctly outstanding, she certainly didn't want compliments.

Lightwing listened intently and nodded as he talked about his tentative plans with Wolfpaw for the day. Even though all he said was subject to change, he had definitely put more forethought into these plans than usual. Do you have any further plans with Duskpaw after the hunt today? She thought carefully for a moment, she had been thinking of letting her apprentice have the day off after they'd hunted, since they'd had such a hard day of training yesterday. She didn't want Blizzardstep to think she was shirking her responsibilities as a mentor by not training, though.
          I think I'll have him do some odd jobs around camp after the hunt, she finally decided on. He can patch that hole in the warriors' den that's been keeping everyone so cold at night, maybe check in with Aridcloud to see if she needs anything. She attempted a nonchalant shrug, which ended up much more stiff than she'd intended. She recovered with a graceful sweep of her tail and carried on. Then he can take it easy if no one else needs anything. She figured this was a decent plan; she was able to let her apprentice have a lighter day, while not being completely useless.

There was a nagging feeling in the back of her mind though, as she looked at the large white tom she was about to go hunting with. A sort of sorrowfulness that after the hunt they'd go their separate ways and not see each other until that evening when everyone headed back to their nests. She knew there was nothing she could do about it; if Wolfpaw needed to work on battle training, then Blizzardstep would be out there training him. Blizzardstep was a wonderful mentor, with or without the careful planning Lightwing instituted in her own teachings; it couldn't be helped. She wished, briefly, that there were a way they could spend the whole day together, then mentally shook her head of these thoughts. Training came first.

On the plus side, she hadn't taken a nap in the sun by the stream in a very long time. Maybe, with her afternoon free of training she could catch up on some missed sleep. The sun was clearing the horizon now, and the sky was devoid of even the wispiest of clouds. Just after sunhigh, the warm golden rays would be in the perfect position for sunning by the creek. She could sleep peacefully with the babbling of the water lulling in the background, hopefully blocking out any unwelcome thoughts.

Consoled by the prospect of a relaxing day filled with hunting and napping, she smiled contentedly at Blizzardstep before realizing she had. Then the embarrassed she-cat became acutely aware of how awkward the silence had become. She had been lost in thought for so long she hadn't even noticed. Unable to think of anything more to say, she busied herself by counting the heartbeats between each uncomfortable twitch of her tail.
        Len.

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

ii

Postby Tsukỉ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:32 pm

/ . BRAMBLERUSH - /
          ━ ━ [[ ━ ━━━ ━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━/
          xxxxxxfemale - deputy - 47 moons - tagged // willow
          ━ ━ / ━ ━━━ ━ ━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━]]
          ..........Bramblerush's pale blue eyes trickled down the stream as the small current did. A basking shadow soothed the pricks in her fur, all tangled and pathetic from yesterday. Yesterday.. over. Nothing left to make a splash within camp. The siamese contently pawed at the small stream, wondering when it would dry. She noticed the two apprentices coming towards her and approved of their trip.
        Tsukỉ

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me

Postby lacke » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:55 pm

ODDPAW
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          oddpaw often didn't like to sleep. he was blind, and even though he has been around for a mere ten moons, he still wasn't accustomed to daylight and moonrays. and because of this, he was up late. and because he was up late, he often slept in. the previous night, oddpaw remained awake, sitting infront of he and aridcloud's herb pile, trying to memorize their smells and feels on his paw pads. it was only when aridcloud woke up and quietly scolded him for being up so late that he finally settle down, and fell asleep. what felt like only a moment later, he was being prodded. oddpaw opened his clouded eyes, lifting his head from the nest. a familiar voice filled his ears, swiftpaw. oddpaw flicked an ear, turning his head towards the apprentice. "what do you need to talk about? shouldn't you be out with morningstar?" he asked groggily, before standing up and stretching. "it must be important if you had to wake me up." he grumbled, stepping out of his nest and whisking his tail across the den floor.
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        [rank] med. cat app. [age] ten moons [gender] tom [tags] swiftpaw
        lacke

My pets
        My items
        My wishlist
        My gallery
        My scenes
        My dressups
        Trade with me