MillClan - Semi-Lit RP: OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: MillClan - Semi-Lit RP: OPEN

Postby Arcaii » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:22 pm

.kestral wrote:

Username:
Kestral&Leo
Cats Name:
Riversong
Warrior
Description:
Riversong is a silver tabby she cat. Her soft thick fur is completly covered in silver and black stripes. her ears and the last part of her tail are almost completely black while her belly fades into pure silver. Her pale eyes are a true blend of yellow and green with the yellow being most dominant. This beautiful she cat has gained many scars in her short life most stemming from an incident in her youth but most are hidden under her fur. Build wise Riversong is average size with strong muscles and slightly large ears.
Personality:
Riversong is an extremely well mannered young cat. She is unusually polite to everyone even cats others may see as an enemy. Towards her clan Riversong is one of the most loyal cats you could ever meet, she is willing to help anyone however much it may hurt her in the process but due to an incident in her youth she is slightly wary of tom cats.
History:
Riversong, or Riverkit as she was then was the loudest, most talkative kit in the world and this continued until she was an older (around 11 moons) apprentice which is when everything changed. Riverpaw as she was called then was surrounded and brutally attacked by three tom cats. She was later found and taken home where she was bought back from the brink of death. Now she is wary of toms and avoids being alone with them. The three toms were never found.
Crush/Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Kin:
None
Other:
None

(Unfortunately, neither parts of her name are traditional. I can suggest Sagestripe or Dawnstripe, or you can hop over to the review thread to get a full response. Other than that, she should be fine.)
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:25 pm

(I thought River was? And dang, I was planning to change Song. I can't edit tonight. Will change it tomorrow)
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Arcaii wrote:(It's not; the only traditional "Clan" prefix is Shadow-, sorry.)

(okay, ignore her, will put a queen up tomorrow instead :) )
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:51 am

Bump.

I think, by the way, we should figure out who's mentoring who before we begin.
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:50 am

The apprentices are Boulderpaw, Badgerpaw, and Owlpaw. The available mentors are Addertail, Raccoonfoot, Starlingfoot, Blizzardwhisker, Cherrycloud, Mistnose and Foxstar. Does anyone want to be a mentor, or have a preference for their apprentice?
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:44 pm

(What about Nightpaw?)

The Leopard Pups
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcaii » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Oh! I think I somehow missed his sheet. He's accepted, so yes, I'll add him in with the others.
Arcaii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me