LAKECLAN - a new beginning - ACCEPTING

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: LAKECLAN - a new beginning - ACCEPTING

Postby mikan! » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:35 pm

Iceflight - Female - Warrior - 38 Moons - Crush; Pepperstep - Tags; Sparrowface, Orchidpaw, Silverpaw, Howlingpaw

Iceflight felt a prick of annoyance at the arrogant tom's chuckle. At the mention of being on patrol together, she held back a groan. "We better get our apprentices then," the she-cat muttered as she marched towards the group of apprentices near the apprentices' den, tail lashing. Once her back was turned away from him, she interrogated herself. Why are you being so harsh? He's just being a playful flirt. Iceflight's thoughts raced, and her breath became ragged. You're not emotional like that, stop it! She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting the frosty air calm her.

Mind cleared, she made her way to the apprentices.
    "Morning," she greeted them. Turning her gaze to Howlingpaw, she informed her apprentice, "We need to go on hunting patrol now. Sparrowface is getting Fogpaw to come with us."

[The WB Strikes Back]
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maid of time » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:55 pm

o R C H I D P A Wa P P R E N T I C Et A G S. silverpaw, dewpaw, howlingpaw, iceflight

Observing the irritated Dewpaw, the molly couldn't stop, but vaguely smile, her gaze falling upon the others, on the entire camp, widening her eyes to see each small detail. It was her observing nature that grew inside the apprentice, evolving with the training as a medicine cat.
In the corner of her eyes she could see the silhouette of another tom. It was Howlingpaw. Orchidpaw turned her head, so she could see him better. From the breeze, one of her ears twitched, annoyed by the cold. Slightly nodding, the young responded to what the male said:
"Well, you know... there is some mess in Blizzardleaf's den or at least where he keeps the herbs. I will have to make clean before he returns from the Moonstone, at least that is what i can do for him... He lost so many..." said the apprentice with a very low tone, more, trying to remind herself. The female shook her head slowly, not even turning entirely her head to the right and left. "I am afraid that a medicine cat's place isn't in a hunting party, nor a patrol. And all this stir that just happened... i prefer to remain here and make my job!"

Orchidpaw saw Ravenheart closing in and talking to Dewpaw. She sighed, lowering her head and looking at her paws. Blizzardleaf wasn't quite communicative, nor friendly? He was very professional, taking his job very seriously, putting it above clan life... but still, the molly knew that somewhere deep down, he had to feel love for something....
"Howlingpaw, did you just sneeze in the apprentice den? I think i heard you. If so, please come to my mentor's den. I need to give you something to prevent your cold."
The medicine cat in training raised her lean body above the ground, moving her tail left and right slowly, fixing with her glare the tom. She was waiting his answer.

ImagexxxImage
───────────𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐥───

⊙ gemini | ☽ leo | ↑ virgo ↷ ────] ☾

xyst (n.)
a garden walk planted with trees
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
──────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[pm me]
maid of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:23 pm

of the dead and
THE WICKED
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
We were born in
THE VALLEY
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
δ LAKESTAR
'the wary'

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
She-cat ; Leader ; 36 moons
Lakeclan ; no crush ; maine coon
Tagged; Ravenheart, Dewpaw
xxxxx=thought ; '
xxxxx'=talk

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
      δ She watched her deputy climb up the waterfall's rocks, though she had no vision she still, physically, behaved as if nothing ever happened. This was a strong quality in a leader. From her slouch she lifted herself up, her haunches straightened enough and hind legs neatened. "Goodmorning, Ravenheart. I did. I do hope the same was to you." She purred to her deputy, dipping her head in return.

She listened to Ravenheart's confident voice as she looked over the camp. She looked over to the trenches and saw that they needed to be fixed up a bit, "Never fear your judgement, Ravenheart. I know you well enough that you know who should go on which patrol. I'll first be joining to the hunting patrol. And later, sun-high, I'll gather some warriors to fixing the flood trenches. It seems to be falling inwards from the dried grounds. It will need to be dampened, and I need to make sure all the cats are safe." She looked to see Dewpaw sitting proud at her mentor's side, "I see having Dewpaw work with you finally made her a bit more respectful." she chuckled.

She then gave a loud sneeze. "The wind seems to also be tickling Howlingpaw's nose. I do hope Orchidpaw doesn't overreact." she meowed, then her mind wandered to Blizzardleaf. He's been leaving camp too often. Lakestar lost her family, picked off one at a time, the days still haunt her. Though Blizzardleaf was still a young medicine cat, he didn't trust himself enough. A sigh left Lakestar's lungs, "I will also need to speak to Blizzardleaf once he returns, he definitely hasn't been collecting herbs, at least not the amount there should be if he was solely gone for that reason."

"But enough of that, it's time for the patrols to head out. I'll see everyone by the entrance." she meowed,
      this time leaping from the waterfall to the ground, neatly landing, her body quickly getting through the small shock, and she walked to the entrance. Waiting for everyone to gather to their patrol groups.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brad! » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:52 pm

blizzardleaf.
tags. lakestar, orchidpaw
        Blizzardleaf remained still, his piercing blue gaze unwavering as he stared out into the expanse, hoping to wait out whatever it had been that made the noise that startled him. Surely he hadn't been followed. He'd left early enough in the morning that the others wouldn't have noticed and in most cases, the others didn't care to follow the medicine cat. The only cat who had bothered to inquire about his whereabouts had been his own apprentice, Orchidpaw. In response Blizzardleaf had given her a wry smile, and had mumbled something about how he was just doing part of his job. But Orchidpaw was no fool and Blizzardleaf respected that, but the medicine cat was certain that his apprentice knew where to stop pushing. She doesn't need to deal with my problems. the tom mused. Her focus needs to be on the clan, and the clan only.

Eventually Blizzardleaf gave up on waiting, his tail lashing in annoyance as he let out a heavy sigh. If something was going to attack him by now, it would have. The tom turned back for a brief moment, dipping his head in silent thanks to the Moonstone before turning away and slowly making his way back to camp.

It wasn't long before Blizzardleaf has returned back to camp, having decided that he would take Orchidpaw out to collect herbs. She was proficient enough to go out on her own, but Blizzardleaf just didn't trust the environment. It was still new to all of them. Of course that was very hypocritical of the tom, but he was already aware of that. Perhaps he considered his cause more noble? Or perhaps it was just simply because Blizzardleaf felt he had to keep the molly safe. She is the one to replace me if I die. Came the intrusive thought, and the cat huffed. Just like I replaced Sheepheart.

As Blizzardleaf entered camp, his stomach lurched at the sight of all of the other warriors milling around, obviously getting ready to go on their respective patrols. His eyes met that of Lakestar's, the siamese feeling his confidence shrink under the leader's gaze.

But instead of showing it, he passed her calmly, giving a brief nod. "Lakestar." But instead of humouring the leader with idle conversation, he made his way towards his apprentice, dismissing the other cats around her and fixing his blue eyes on the molly.

"Orchidpaw." Blizzardleaf's voice was calm, his gaze locked firmly on the black feline. "Come, we need to go and restock on herbs. If you have anything you need to do, I'd advise you do so now. We have a lot of work to do."
    brad!

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby maid of time » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:34 am

o R C H I D P A Wa P P R E N T I C Et A G S. howlingpaw, blizzardleaf

Orchidpaw could feel how an intense gaze was falling upon her. It made her slightly shiver, her fur slowly raising on all of her spine, bristling. The gaze was cold, feeling just like she was swimming in the lake during leaf-bare. Turning around, the apprentice slowly moved her head, followed by her body. For a second the sensation was the same, until her eyes met her mentor's.
    The molly's fur once again rearranged, her body now no longer tensed. You could read the excitement that was on Orchidpaw's face, her mouth opening:
    "Blizzardleaf, you're back! I thought you would come later..." the apprentice said lowering her face slightly, looking at her paws for a while. "I believe it was time for grabbing some herbs and i quite made a list in my head."
    The molly turned towards Howlingpaw, looking rushed.
    "I still need to give you something to prevent that sneeze turn into a cold... Wait a bit, i will be back with something."

Orchidpaw raised her tail up, as she crossed the camp reaching the medicine den. It was filled with nice aromatic herbs that made the den smell like a field of flowers. But there were also herbs that smelled not that good, like you could taste their bitterness even before putting them in your mouth. The silence and peace was completed by the water dropping off the wall, echoing through the room. The apprentice was looking intensely after that special thing she needed. Spotting it, the female headed fast towards it, grabbing it with her sharp fangs, but as good as it was, it stank badly. It was a garlic clove.

Orchidpaw ran straight through the crowd of cats, reaching the place where she left Blizzardleaf and Howling paw. The molly's fur was bristled, the bad odor of the garlic was making her stink as bad too. With disgust on her face the apprentice said with a low tone:
    "This is a wild garlic clove. It is good for an immune system, but it also prevents cold. This would be enough i think. Larger doses do bad. I can't check if the garlic will do its job, until you will stop sneezing, but it will take a time"

ImagexxxImage

xyst (n.)
    maid of time

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby venkos » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:17 am

//Silverpaw//Mentor: Sweetthorn//Mood: Mildly Annoyed//Male//Crush: Open//Heterosexual//Location: Outside//Tags:Dewpaw, Ravenheart, Lakestar//

Silverpaw rolled his eyes at her remark and sighed. He perked up when he heard he was going on the patrol an padded on over to Ravenheart. The sleek grey tom stood there awkwardly and tried to look less awkward. He looked over at Dewpaw who seemed to be trying to make a good impression. He rolled his eyes at her attitude and softly flicked his sleek, white tipped tail. “Hello Ravenheart, Lakestar.” He said calmly in a quiet voice.

(Silverpaw is open for a relationship!)
    basically inactive
    i use any pronouns (neos included) except it/its !
    venkos

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ~Atlas~ » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:53 am

ʀ ᴀ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟
    (rank). deputy (clan). lakeclan (location). camp (mood). motivated (tags). Lakestar, Dewpaw, Silverpaw

Ravenheart navigated her way up to the high falls spot, but it wasn’t easy. It had taken moons and moons of practice. With a wry grimace, Ravenheart remembered when she had stumbled her way up to the high rock as an apprentice. She was young and had recently lost her sight. The young kit was so ready to make a name for herself, yet was so unconfident and unprepared. Right when she was about to receive her “paw” name, she stumbled on an obtrusive rock and nearly tumbled down to the shallow pool below. It was beyond embarrassing. With a huff, Ravenheart picked up her paws extra high.

Ravenheart smiled and dipped her head respectfully in Lakestar’s direction. “I did, thank you very much Lakestar.” The blind deputy still wasn’t quite sure how she’d become deputy. Sure, she’d worked harder than almost every warrior but… To be entrusted with such a big responsibility was an honor. She worked tirelessly every day to prove she was worthy of such a position, and to make herself the best deputy for her clanmates. Somehow, Lakestar knew that Ravenheart had potential, despite her disability. She never wanted to let her leader down.

Ravenheart had to stop herself from letting out a proud smile when Lakestar voiced her approval. Instead, she kept her stony, clouded eyes staring forward. “Ah, yes Lakestar,” she nodded. “How bad are the trenches looking?” With an inward sigh, this was another one of the challenges of being a blind deputy. Ravenheart couldn’t see their surroundings. If any sort of disaster and invasion were to happen that Ravenheart couldn’t assess from her other senses, the clan would be doomed. Although Lakestar meant nothing by her comment and it was only a gentle reminder, it gave Ravenheart another twinge of self-doubt. “Of course, once the patrols are finished, I’ll see to it that the warriors and myself get to it right away,” she mewed, not letting Lakestar sense her apprehensions. That wasn’t the quality of a strong leader, and the black molly knew she needed to block these doubts from her mind – or she would fail.

The mention of Dewpaw’s name brought a smile to Ravenheart’s face. Her apprentice had bounded her way up to the high cliffs as well. “Yes, we’re working on that, aren’t we Dewpaw?” So far, Dewpaw hadn’t given Ravenehart many problems. She wasn’t particularly strict on her apprentice, but the spoiled molly knew better than to act out too much. Sure, she complained and muttered tings under her breath, but Raveneheart tried her best to nip these problems in the bud, and show her apprentice that everything required hard work. Even though she knew Dewpaw complained about receiving a “sightless loser” once she first received Ravenehart as her mentor, she quickly learned to respect the blind molly. Now, the two were getting closer by the day.

“Good morning Dewpaw,” she chirped to her apprentice. “Well I suppose you heard that you’ll be coming on a patrol with me. Get ready, we’ll be leaving soon.” She could sense that Dewpaw was to the left of her, based on her breathing. Ravenheart affectionately laid her tail on the apprentice’s flank, and then swiveled her ears back to Lakestar.

Two loud sneezes in the clearing instinctively made Ravenheart turn her head in the noise’s direction. “Was that Howlingpaw?” she asked with a frown. A sneeze was usually just a sneeze, but it was never a good sign around leafbare. “Yes, hopefully she won’t overreact,” Ravenheart agreed, “but you can never be too careful around leafbare.” Sickness was another painful reminder for the deputy. If she hadn’t gotten so ill as a kit, she would still have her sight.

Ravenheart heard another apprentice padding up. They just keep coming, she thought to herself with a small smile. It was Silverpaw; apparently, he’d survived Dewpaw’s tongue-lashing. “Good morning Silverpaw,” Ravenheart responded, turning to face the apprentice. Her cloudy eyes gazed slightly above his chest. “If you didn’t hear, you’ll be coming with me, Dewpaw, and some other warriors on the patrol. Come meet me whenever you’re ready.” Ravenheart nodded at all three cats, and then carefully made her way down the high falls.

She was on high alert as she weaved her way through the cats. Typically, Lakeclan cats were respectful of the blind molly and tried not to get in her way. Still Ravenheart was a naturally anxious cat. It was rare to see her relaxed; she was always ready for the next disaster or crisis, or for some cat to pop in her way. The deputy sat down at the edge of camp, waiting for her patrol to gather before her. Even though navigating her dark world was occasionally difficult, no one could doubt her tracking skills. Patrols were her favorite, and she was anxious to check on the territory. The cold wind bristled her fur, and she fluffed her fur in anticipation.

ℍ 𝕠 𝕨 𝕝 𝕚 𝕟 𝕘 𝕡 𝕒 𝕨

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟
    (rank). apprentice [color=#80BF](clan).[/color] lakeclan (location). camp (mood). talkative (tags). Orchidpaw, Dewpaw, Iceflight

“Oh, I’ll give you a Yawningpaw,” the tom grumbled and stepped forward, unsheathing his claws. He wasn’t quick enough, though, and Dewpaw quickly bounded off to her mentor. Grumbling, the tom sat down and sheathed his claws again. “Why does she get the deputy as mentor? She doesn’t even work hard enough! I don’t know how Ravenheart hasn’t put her in her place by now!” Ravenheart was notoriously strict on the apprentices. Evidently, though, she and Dewpaw got along quite well, as the tom noticed Ravenheart’s tail on Dewpaw’s flank. “Not fair,” he muttered once again.

The tom didn’t dwell on Dewpaw’s rudeness for long – it was simply a daily occurrence. Orchidpaw was next to speak up, and Howlingpaw couldn’t help but admit he was a little disappointed by her response. For some reason, he really wanted the medicine cat apprentice to come with them. Blizzardleaf was hardly seen around camp, and he didn’t want the pretty she-cat to be sorting herbs all day by herself. “I guess, whatever suits you. If you can even find Blizzardleaf, though,” he countered.

“I understand though, you do what you need to do! The clan wouldn’t get by without you two.” However, her next words brought an even bigger frown on his face. “Cold? Oh no, I don’t get colds. Birdkit, she did, but not me,” he argued, bringing up the name of his dead sister. She had died in the tragic mudslide a few moons before. While saying her name brought pain to his heart, he would rather say her name and preserve her memory than forget her all together.

Another cold wind whisked its way through the frosty camp. Howlingpaw felt his nose twitch and dug his paws into the cold ground. He fluffed his mottled brown fur and let another shiver. As hard as he tried to suppress his sneeze, he couldn’t for long. “HA-SHOO!” he sneezed this time, even louder than the last. He let out two more loud sneezes and was left burning in embarrassment and rubbing his nose on his paw.

Orchidpaw’s intent eyes were focusing on him, and after his next sneezing fit, his fate was decided. “W-wait no no no!” he protested, trying to follow the molly. He wasn’t quick enough, though, and she quickly returned with the most foul-smelling herbs he’d ever been exposed. “Great Starclan, what is that?” he spat, his nose curling in response. “You’ve gotta be kidding me, no way. I don’t have a cold, and I won’t be eating that,” he decided with finality.

His mentor, Iceflight, bounded up to the two. “Good morning Iceflght,” the tom chirped, albeit a bit stuffily. The more he was awake, the cruddier he felt. However, he wouldn’t let it ruin his hunting patrol. As he stifled a sneeze into his tail, he realized that if his nose kept up its act, he’d scare away all the prey in the forest. With a sigh, he turned back to Orchidpaw. “I suppose… We’ll see if it works. But I don’t have a cold,” he insisted. With a deep breath, he cautiously bent down and licked up the garlic clove.

He was gagging and coughing within seconds. “Starlan, that was awful!” he whined, green eyes squinted up in disgust. “This better work, or I’ll…,” he started making fresh threats. “Or I’ll stuff ants in your moss!” he finished with a sly grin. It was an empty threat and a joke, but if it didn’t cure his cold and sniffles, he’d never let the medicine cat apprentice forget it.

The bitter stench of the garlic stuck to Howlingpaw’s pelt. “Well, I’m ready Iceflight,” he sighed, “if the prey doesn’t run away from my stinky scent. Whenever you’re ready let’s g-g-g,” he stopped mid-sentence, scrunched up his eyes and let out another large,”YESHOO, RASHOO, Hah’NGTCH, Heh…H’ESSHU! !” He finished with a miserable sniffle. “I hate leafbare,” he muttered.
    ~Atlas~

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby mikan! » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:27 pm

Iceflight - Female - Warrior - 38 Moons - Crush; Pepperstep - Tags; Orchidpaw, Howlingpaw

Iceflight shielded herself with a paw from Howlingpaw’s sneezes. Although she was irritated, she felt quite concerned for his health. The garlic’s sharp scent penetrated her nose. Iceflight wrinkled her nose in disgust, and turning her gaze onto Orchidpaw, she directed a question at the apprentice. "Do you think he’s okay to train?" the lynx point inquired. While Howlingpaw needed to train in hunting today, she didn’t want to tire him and cause him to fall ill. The clan couldn’t afford to have an epidemic, especially during leafbare.

She blinked at Orchidpaw, noticing how much more experienced she had become. It seemed like just recently that Orchidpaw has been appointed as medicine cat apprentice, and now she was as confident as any medicine cat. She would’ve felt full of pride had she been Blizzardleaf. She remembered with a fond rush of amusement when, as an apprentice, she had confided with her parents in how she wanted to become a medicine cat apprentice. Now that she was actually a warrior, she understood there was a certain ecstasy in hunting and providing for the clan that was unparalleled to any other way of life. The molly wondered how Orchidpaw could stand just being a medicine cat, but shrugged off the thought and pushed her mind back to Howlingpaw’s cold.
    mikan!

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

pepperstep and sweetthorn [1]

Postby crash the mode » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:35 pm

too close!
        → → → lakeclan warriors → location: lakeclan camp → tagged: open, silverpaw
        P E P P E R S T E P x & x S W E E T T H O R N
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────

den The fussing of their clanmates did not disturb Pepperstep nor Sweetthorn from their sleep, rather it was the cold air pressing in on them once many warriors had already left the den. Pepperstep, for his part, seemed apologetic about his lateness while Sweetthorn appeared largely unaffected, if irritated by the rude awakening. Their reserved personalities meant the brothers didn't join into any of this morning's conversations on their own, instead hovering near the mouth of the warriors' den awaiting instruction. It didn't help, of course, that Pepperstep was such a sluggish riser. He needed more than a little warning before he could be expected to do much of anything after waking, something Sweetthorn ignored in favor of getting to their duties right away.

indentA flick of his tail caught Pepperstep's attention, and a tilt of his head in the direction of the waterfall conveyed the rest of Sweetthorn's message. Our names have been called.

indentThe silent always do have better ears, huh? It was with no small amount of reluctance that Pepperstep offered an acknowledging flick of his ear and took to his paws again, crossing the camp to the throng of cats organizing themselves into patrols. It seemed Ravenheart had kept the pair on the border patrol.

indent"I would rather have been hunting." Pepperstep mused quietly to himself, and Sweetthorn shook his head. Good-naturedly the former continued, "Collect your apprentice, shoo!" He watched his brother plod off in a huff and turned to his fellow warriors. They exchanged words-- about the patrols, for the most part --but Pepperstep was content only to listen until spoken to. The patrols were to gather at the camp's entrance, but first Pepperstep cast a glance over his shoulder in the direction of his brother. Heights. Pepperstep would linger here for now, a sort of moral support.

indentSilverpaw wasn't far from the bulk of the clan, though with an irate twitch of his whiskers Sweetthorn recognized he'd climbed upon the waterfall with his little apprentice friends. Sweetthorn, for his part, would rather not climb to such a place. He stood at the base of the cliffs with his eyes boring into the flank of his apprentice, hoping to be seen before he would need to approach. This is ridiculous.

indentRidiculous or not, when Sweetthorn took his first tentative hop onto a well-used (perfectly safe) ledge he stood upon it, flexing his toes for a moment to reassure himself that he was alright. That apprentice, he just had to be in the deputy's business. He took the next few leaps as quickly as he could, finding himself on level with Silverpaw a mess of tension. Sweetthorn knocked his shoulder against the grey tom's haunches to gain his attention and urged him to get himself down with a wild, wide-eyed look. We need to go.
    crash the mode

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby maid of time » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:21 am

o R C H I D P A Wa P P R E N T I C Et A G S. howlingpaw, blizzardleaf, iceflight

Orchidpaw was looking with eyes widened at Howlingpaw, her nose wrinkled with a tint of anger.

"You better not put any ants in my moss." The molly could understand jokes, but some of them... weren't that funny, at least not for her. While getting relaxed, the loud, nasty sneeze made the apprentice tease. With a grin she said: "Well i think that sneeze proves enough. Also, don't worry, the smell is natural and might even come into your advantage." smiled the she-cat.

Noticing Iceflight in the corner of her eyes, the female listened her question. One of her ears twitched, Orchidpaw got distracted by a bird that flew from a close branch, her wing flaps making the young turn her head. The cat tried playing cool, trying not to look distracted she answered the mentor: "Howlingpaw is good for now. As long as he won't have a running nose, he can come with you and hunt, with the only risk that he might scare the prey by sneezing... But in rest, he doesn't have a cold and i am not sure if he will have, the wild garlic was meant to prevent any possible cold."

Orchidpaw flicked her tail, pushing in her legs to raise her body above the ground. A cold breeze made the apprentice shiver, her fur bristling around her throat, her whiskers moving in the wind. If the bad weather will continue i am afraid the entire clan will get a cold. thought the molly. Turning her head and raising it, looking at the cloudy sky, she sighed.
    "Well, i will let you to it, me and Blizzardleaf will go gather some herbs. Good luck!" slightly yelled to make herself heard by the two, leaving the camp close to Blizzardleaf. The she-cat's warm breath made in contact with the cold air small clouds that were evaporating at the end. With a smile printed on her lips, the young asked her mentor with her ears perked, waiting for his answer. "So, where exactly will we go? Which area?"

ImagexxxImage

xyst (n.)
    maid of time

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist