• ( juniperclan -- open )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby tiints » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:54 am

xxxdustypeltxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - male - warrior - 26 moons)xxx(tag ;; camp, daybird)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxthe tom listened to the molly, as she had valuable points. he glanced at owlflight, who was talking with speckletail. many warriors were awake now. dustypelt knew only a few would go on the patrol. and, on top of that, his apprentice wasn't awake yet. he glanced at group of apprentices. dustypelt replied with enthusiasm "i'd be happy to help. i've never done this sort of thing, but it looks interesting." he noticed that now he had got daybird talking, she was quite well spoken. he'd never known that. mostly because he never talked to her. the tom asked, "maybe you could give me a quick summary of which plants i'm looking for - or will you be looking with me?" it took dustypelt a moment to recal that the medicine cat had offered him poppyseeds. in his train of thought, he must have forgotten. "i'll take a pass on the seeds, thank you though."
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

owlflight (2) | briarpaw (2)

Postby crash the mode » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:56 am

owlflight
━━━━━ juniperclan deputy ━━━━━
where camp | with speckletail, patchpaw, splashpelt

indentOwlflight had, as she'd been waiting for some time, shut her eyes and begun enjoying the quiet of the morning, enjoying the peace while she could justify it to herself. The approach of pawsteps had her ears turning towards the sound, her eyes cracking open again to see that it was Speckletail. The molly approached her with a question. "Good morning, Speckletail." To answer, Owlflight-- who'd thought of nothing but patrols since waking that morning --puffed out her chest by increments and replied "If you would wake Nightstep, you both and Briarpaw can go on a hunting patrol. And if you could grab Bluesight for me...?" With her directions hanging between them and an incentive to really get the clan moving, Owlflight rose to her feet and began to cross the camp.

indentShe crossed to Patchpaw, called a quick "Border patrol!" in passing on her way to the fresh kill pile. She didn't stop, moving past it to a sunny spot, to the warrior who rested there. "Splashpelt, care to join me on the dawn patrol?" It was stated as a question, but there was no doubt she didn't mean for it to be declined.

briarpaw
━━━━━ juniperclan apprentice ━━━━━
where outside the apprentices' den | with patchpaw, creekpaw

indentAt Patchpaw's mention of the snoring Briarpaw made a face, scrunching up his nose and sticking out his tongue. He didn't know who it'd been, but he'd definitely heard it. It hadn't kept him from sleep as it seemed to have kept Patchpaw, however, and he was grateful. Her threat, unfinished though it was, almost had him concerned for the perpetrator. It was Creekpaw's entrance that kept Briarpaw from knowing the extent of Patchpaw's ire, the medicine cat inquiring about hunting first and foremost. It was unusual of a medicine cat to ask after a warrior's practices. Briarpaw cocked his head to one side curiously, listened to the exchange between the two apprentices. Creekpaw had been a warrior's apprentice once, if he remembered correctly. Did he miss it? He must, if he's asking to come along. Briarpaw didn't know what Nightstep had planned for his training that day, but he knew that if hunting was on the schedule he'd definitely call Creekpaw along, if only to sate his curiosity. "Oh," And he nodded.

indentOwlflight breezed past the knot of apprentices, and Briarpaw shot Patchpaw a sidelong glance, maybe a little jealous.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ser » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:44 am

ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ X
    juniperclan apprentice // @creekpaw, briarpaw, owlflight

patchpaw blinked wide eyes, slightly perplexed by creekpaw's response. for whatever reason, the apprentice hadn't imagined anything more to creekpaw than collecting herbs and rubbing sap into cat's wounds. she seemed to relinquish her slight apprehension to talking to the tom, and as she was about to indulge the silvered cat's offer, a familiar, resolute voice disturbed patchpaw's train of thought. it was owlflight, the deputy of juniperclan, and by some power unbeknownst to patchpaw, her mentor. patchpaw never knew how to react towards her mentor calling her - but at least this time, she wasn't being admonished. still, the stocky apprentice flattened her ears, and turned to briarpaw and creekpaw, flashing a weak grin. hey, at least this means i get to leave camp. flicking her tail slowly, she turned to the two; "well, i'll see you sometime briarpaw; i hope nightstep takes you out!" she smiled quickly, and turned to creekpaw, beginning to dip her head, ushering her final sentiment; "oh, and we should definitely go hunting sometime, creekpaw."

turning around, patchpaw watched as owlflight crossed the camp grounds in slick time, echoing orders with ease. after a moment, patchpaw began to trail along in her shadow, walking a few tail lengths behind her, careful to stay out of the she-cat's way; perhaps, it would be beneficial if she didn't say anything for now. as she followed, patchpaw peered her head out from behind her mentor's figure, watching her clanmates scramble and jump to the duties that had been called upon them. it was sincerely impressive, and patchpaw thought about wielding that type of power some day - but the thought of relinquishing all shred of responsibilities and traversing through the forest also conjured itself, and that instead seemed much more appealing.
Last edited by ser on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 pm

xxx「daybird|32|molly」「feeling tired/fair」「dustypelt;;talking」「at camp」

"Are you sure?" she asked "if you need anything or if anythings wrong just come to me. You know where I am" she did a little half-smile-half-grimace at the refusal since she just wanted to help but it didn't bother her too much so she rather just let it go. She watched Owlflight begin to sort out and order the patrols together. She never really liked the appeal of hunting or going out and patrolling borders, perhaps that's what drew her to the life of a medicine cat. "oh! of course you're not going by yourself, it troubles me to even let my own apprentice go out by himself, there's too many deadly herbs to be mistaken as purposeful ones" she advised dustypelt with her words and let them set in while she thought of the items she needed. She stood quiet for a moment, her eyes furrowed. "oh!" she exclaimed out of nowhere, which definitely earned her a few questionable if not scornful looks from the cats in the clearing."ah... sorry" she apologised under her breath before continuing in a quieter, calmer voice. "I remembered what I needed,
    we need more poppy seeds and some things to soothe aches, I don't want sleekwind or troutnose to feel any discomfort"
    at this sentence she glanced over to the den where she could hear the 'said elders' "So we need to get some fennel and perhaps if we can find some daisies that would be excellent, and I'm sure you know what daisies look like so you can help me with that" before beckoning the warrior to follow her out of camp she remembered the disarray of the herb storage so she called out to Creekpaw "Hey! Creekpaw, can you please sort through the herbs, it would be a great help!" then she remembered what she overheard in the apprentices conversation so she added "If you do this now, I'll let you go hunting with your pal's!"
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• ( splashpelt -- two )

Postby fawn, » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:23 pm

SPLASHPELT
────────────────

x[ warrior . feeling positive . tagged owlflight, daybird, dustypelt ]

Splashpelt lifted her head as someone addressed her and she offered a grin to the deputy, "Of course I'll join you Owlflight, happy to help" she purred as she finished off her vole. The long-haired molly stood and walked to the camp entrance, sitting and curling her tail neatly around her front paws as she waited for Owlflight to gather everyone she needed and assign them all jobs. She really admired both her deputy and her leader as they always seemed to know exactly the right actions to take in order to steer the clan in the right direction, she'd always felt so safe here. Splashpelt was pulled from her thoughts by the arrival of Daybird and Dustypelt who appeared to be on their way to pick up some herbs for the medicine den. Splashpelt beamed brightly and dipped her head to the two of them as they went past, not wanting to interrupt their conversation as the medicine cat appeared to be giving in-depth information about the plants they were gathering which seemed hugely important. Splashpelt felt a purr begin to rumble at the base of her throat as a shaft of sunlight caught her pelt when a cloud moved, she was normally a positive cat as it was, but today she just felt on top of the world. The molly cast her eyes around to make sure that she hadn't been daydreaming too long and had missed Owlflight and stood up to give the impression that she was ready to go.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiints » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:23 pm

xxxdustypeltxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - male - warrior - 26 moons)xxx(tag ;; daybird, splashpelt)
xxdustypelt nodded and silently thanked starclan when daybird explained she was coming with him. "sounds good," the tom answered, as the medicine cat continued talking about herbs she needed to stock up. daybird exclaimed, earning some unneeded looks, but dustypelt didn't mind. he tried to think if he knew which herbs the she-cat was mentioning. poppy seeds? the tom didn't know if he's seen them before, he probably could find them though, right? daybird said something about fennel to soothe aches. and daisies. dustypelt chuckled, "ah, yes at least i know what daises look like." he followed at the medicine cat's side. the rest of whatever the she-cat was saying to creekpaw was lost as he noticed splashpelt next to the camp entrance. the pretty, long haired calico glanced at him and daybird. he smiled happily as she dipped her head in acknowledgment and greeting. unfortunately, he couldn't stay to talk to her. maybe he could catch a patrol or something with the she-cat. those thoughts held on to him as he followed daybird into the forest.
xx
xxxspeckletailxxxx- - -xxx(xxx - female - warrior - 25 moons)xxx(tag ;; briarpaw, nightstep, bluesight)
xxspeckletail listened respectfully. she needed to find nightstep and bluesight, possibly still asleep in the warriors' den. the she-cat glanced at the apprentices, and found briarpaw. even though owlflight already left to instruct others in the clan, she murmured an,"alright, will do." unfortunately, speckletail didn't know where to look for the other warriors. she padded to the warriors' den, peering in. although the calico wanted to get the hunting patrol rolling, she decided against waking them. hopefully they would catch up. after the warriors' den, the molly walked up to the remaining apprentices: briarpaw and creekpaw. patchpaw had been called by her mentor. speckletail eyed briarpaw, a brown tabby tom. she hesitated before beginning with, "i don't think your mentor is awake, but we are supposed to go on a hunting patrol. would you mind accompanying me?" the apprentice really didn't have much of a choice.
tiints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:44 am

「daybird|32|molly」「feeling tired/fair」「dustypelt;;walking」「out in territory」

After explaining what they were searching for they set off into the clan territory. It was full of chirping dawn fliers, so calm. As the pair padded through the dew-covered foliage, their paws slightly damp, she kept an eye out for the herbs they came out looking for in the first place. She took pause for a moment when she stepped on a small patch of reddish-brown seeds. "ah." she said as she lifted her paw up to examine the small, black seeds. She then turned to the tom following her, showing him the scanty amount of seeds. "these, are foxglove seeds" she moved her paw around letting them slide around and fall to the ground. "They look almost exactly like poppy seeds to the common looker, but in actuality are quite different" she scraped dirt over the seeds before continuing to walk all the while talking. "Poppy seeds and foxglove seeds look the same, both are different though so I've heard stories of young medicine cats giving them to their patients, but foxglove seeds are poisonous, so I just couldn't go out and get something poisonous just to bring it into camp" she hesitated in her words realizing that she rambling on. "But uh... just... look out for bright red flowers with seeds, i'll take care of the fennel." daybird finished her sentence quickly believing she had already spoken enough.
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

creekpaw (1) sleekwind (1)

Postby if found » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:59 am

ill see you guys later, then. creekpaw turned away from the other apprentices, a tad disappointed. sorting the herbs may not be a fun job, but it's something to keep him occupied. which also got him to thinking about the end of his apprenticeship... the young tom is 14 moons old, and has been training as a medicine cat for 7 moons, excluding the one moon her was a warrior apprentice. he'd be getting his new name soon... would it be creekfoot? maybe creekstone? after a while, creekpaw shuffled herbs around until there was no more left, so he exited the den and grabbed a piece of prey and chewed it delicately.

sleekwind snorted. dont be mistaken, sweetheart. the prey always waits for the might, skilled huntress... or that's what sleekwind always told the younger cats she was in her days. she licked between troutnose's ears, to help her clean up her fur and get her up faster. where to first? the woods, or the rock pile on the other side? or maybe the creek, where's there's some fish... I haven't had a fish in a while. that would be nice... continue rant.
if found

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

owlflight (3) | briarpaw (3)

Postby crash the mode » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:30 am

owlflight
━━━━━ juniperclan deputy ━━━━━
where camp | with patchpaw, splashpelt, bluesight

indentOwlflight was happy to hear that Splashpelt readily accepted the responsibility, and she smiled a bit as the other molly passed her to wait at the entrance to camp. Patchpaw was just a short way behind her when she turned again to scan the camp, and Owlflight was likewise pleased with her apprentice's readiness to follow directions. It'd been a rough start, but the day was shaping up to be a productive one.

indentHer gaze fell on Speckletail. The calico seemed to have skipped retrieving the other warrior on her patrol and gone straight to his apprentice. Some are better at following directions than others. She thought, her eyes narrowing but otherwise without tangible reaction. If they brought fewer cats on the hunting patrol they would be to blame later when the clan had less food. Owlflight recognized that she still wanted Bluesight on the border patrol and crossed to the warriors' den herself. There were still a number of cats asleep, given the few who were awake were early risers. She cast her eyes about until she saw the familiar white pelt of Bluesight, and she payed no care to who else she disturbed in approaching her nest and nudging her awake. Only after making sure she could hear did Owlflight utter a clipped "I want you on the border patrol, please collect your apprentice." Following that she left the den.

indent Splashpelt was waiting by the camp entrance when she returned, on her feet now, and Owlflight nodded her appreciation of that fact. "The markers on the edge of the territory past the meadow were faint yesterday, so that's going to be a priority." Owlflight turned to her apprentice, finally properly greeting her. "Good morning, Patchpaw. This morning I'll be asking you to name whatever you smell while we patrol. Testing your memory and your ability to distinguish between different plants or animals."

briarpaw
━━━━━ juniperclan apprentice ━━━━━
where camp | with speckletail

indentShortly after Patchpaw was called to duty by her mentor, Speckletail approached the remaining apprentices. Briarpaw was surprised to see her-- Speckletail didn't have an apprentice --and more surprised that she was asking after him. He cast his eyes after Creekpaw when the medicine cat said his goodbyes, taking a second to process what the warrior was saying. He would be going on a hunting patrol with her, and without Nightstep if he understood. Briarpaw cocked his head to one side again, confusion written on his features. Regardless whether or not his mentor would be there, Briarpaw supposed he should go on the patrol if she asked. He took his feet, agreeing to accompany her.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: • ( juniperclan -- open )

Postby Shippe » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:16 am

███
███
troutnose xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    { she-cat - elder - 88 moons- location; camp - tagged; sleekwind }

Troutnose hummed in agreement. "I could go for some fish" she mewed as she finished grooming her front paw. Then, after a beat, she added: "But only if you don't fall in this time... I don't want to have to save you again." Troutnose was referring to an incident that happened many moons ago when they were young warriors and didn't know each other exceptionally well. It was one of the events that solidified their friendship. Troutnose mentions it frequently, and uses the story to reassure the occasional apprentice, nervous about becoming a warrior. The elder rose to her feet and stretched, turning her focus to the clan activity outside the elder's den. It sounded as though her clanmates were ready to get started on the day, and the bustle of daily clan life always brought some comfort to Troutnose. "You ready?" She asked Sleekwind before turning to head out of the elder's den.

███
███
sheep xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    { tom - kittypet - 26 moons- location; his house - tagged; Mint and Sage, sort of... }

The noises of his human getting ready for work kept Sheep from falling back asleep even as he tried his best to ignore them. Though this was a usual occurrence, Sheep always felt annoyed at being woken from his slumber early than he would prefer.Oh well, he thought, deciding to give up on sleep. The kittypet cleaned himself quickly but thoroughly before padding over to the kitchen for his breakfast. Sheep didn't eat much of his dry food, figuring he would catch some prey later. Though he didn't particularly enjoy the food his human put out for him, the tom appreciated that it was always available; while he was a passable hunter, Sheep couldn't imagine enjoying a life that involved needing to hunt to stay alive. Of course, he knew about the cats that lived not to far from his house, and he'd heard the stories from other kittypets over the years. Sheep had been working up the nerve to explore their territory for moons now; while he figured the stories he had heard were exaggerated- after all, how large and vicious could a cat be?- he generally erred on the side of caution. However, today Sheep felt an itch in his pelt, and when his human opened the door for him to go outside, the kittypet raced out the door and to the edge of his own territory. He wasn't that far away from the clan cats, but they were too far to smell or observe from the edge of his yard. Slipping under the fence, Sheep made his way to the spot he usually stayed to wait for a glimpse of clan activity, keeping an eye out for the kittypets that lived nearby him, thinking he might ask them to go exploring with him if he ran into them.
Shippe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me