Divided We Stand (A Packs Roleplay, OPEN and ACCEPTING)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Divided We Stand (A Packs Roleplay, OPEN and ACCEPTING)

Postby -goldleaf- » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:22 am

((Unsure of my other characters footing right now, but will be digging them up soon. I think I owe a Lilu response too?))

Breaking ground of the camp brought an odd kind of pain to Kirsten’s hollowed-out heart. A deep twist in her gut was spurred from the familiarity of the wild camp. Her jaw throbbed as she checked a step against stepping in a muddy footprint, ears drawing pack as her stomach dropped in recoil. Someone is near.

Her wild mind had her ruff sparking into bristles with a dull ache of tired adrenaline. She was unable to fight the knee-jerk defensiveness to seeing the signs of her kind so fresh. Slanted eyes cut quickly around them in constant arcs, head lowered and step faltering at the thought of being hedged in against the dens.

Kirstens battered paws drew her in a tight little loop with an equally tight little snarl suddenly as Maia left her side to slip into a den. A den that reached out to draw her in with scents of herbs and smoke. She looped again.

Emerald eyes burned suddenly bright as the mud and grit slicked fae paced back and forth at the entrance. White fangs flashed with another soft growl from her in the chilly outside air just before she held her breath and ducked her head. Stepping slowly past the entrance of the medicine den, she was unable to stop herself once she started. Leaving her to break immediately into tight looping steps as soon as she made it into the greater room of the den.
(ง •̀_•́)ง
-goldleaf-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me