( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ( ✗ - SALEM REBORN open

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:10 pm

THANATOS
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            ( brute )( four and a half )( scent of maple sap and pine )( secretly crushing on adryan )( assassin )
            ( tagging adryan, glitch, aeron, storm )
            There was tension in the air between the three thick enough to cut with a knife, but luckily Aeron had joined them so the tension lessened a little. Glitch better watch himself, if he hurts Adryan I swear I'll kill him. He thought silently, listening to the conversation at hand. Thanatos let out a light chuckle to the reason Akela was upset with her. He then continued to listen as the group talked, keeping his mouth shut.
            ( salem )( wb sorrrrry )
            goddamn right you should be scared of me
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝the destroyer❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TALISA
            ( fae )( three and a half )( scent of rain water and honeydew )( crushing on no one )( outsider )
            ( tagging anastasia, quicksilver )
            Talisa couldn't speak, her amber orbs glossy with fear, and the tears pricking from the pain that was shooting blades up throughout her foreleg. She had listened to what the fae, Anastasia, had said, as well as the brute, Silver- even though he wasn't really saying much. She had looked over Anastasia, and then directed her eyes towards Silver who had positioned himself in order for her to lean against him and Anastasia. "I... uh... th- thank you." Whispers echoing from her vocal chords as she spoke. She was never a loud one around strangers, especially ones that talk about demons. "M... My name is Talisa." She cleared her throat gently as she finished speaking, and began to attempt to stand up on the three uninjured legs. She had no idea what she had done to damage herself this badly, but she could use all the help she could get right now. Her legs wiggled slightly beneath her weight, not used to the imbalance. She wobbled sightly, her side bumping into Quicksilver when she meant to simply lean on him. "Sorry!" She said in a soft, hoarse whisper. She then positioned herself in a way to where she carried most of her weight on her self, simply using the pair to not fall flat on her face.
            ( no pack )( no other )
            the human soul is a treacherous place
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝the lost❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ALINTA
            ( fae )( four )( scent of burning bark and grass )( crushing on no one )( huntress )
            ( tagging kanti )
            Alinta nodded as Kanti had said to simply call her Kanti. Where Alinta had grown up, it had only been proper to call wolves by their rank then name, in the same way she was addressed as Huntress Alinta. It had always felt more formal then, which is probably why she was so much more comfortable here. Her thoughts trailed again, the upset mood still conveyed in her eyes as she looked towards Kanti. "Just thinking... wondering what would have happened had I done one thing differently." She said softly, her tanned head tilting downwards to look at her stomach. "They were so small... they... no one was able to fight for them. And I haven't been able to stop thinking about them... I won't see them again. I didn't want to at the time, but now-" her voice growing weak as she got to the end of her sentences. They were her puppies... her children, and she hadn't fought for their safety like she did her own. She was young... so young... she wasn't ready for them but couldn't help but regret everything that she had done. The humans had either killed them or trained them to kill their own. Bloodthirsty murderers just like their father. Her mind rambled on as she thought back to the moment, the bright lights reflecting through their pelts. She wished she had saved them, brought them with her... done something different...
            ( pangaea )( no other )
            you give me a reason to keep trying
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝the flame❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nine

Postby dakotaawolven » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:09 pm

raziel
beta . female . seven years . tagged: alusia, azazel, adryan

════════════════════════════════════════════════

indentWhen she was ripped off of Lilith, Raziel had fire in her eyes. But something Two-Face said brought her back to reality. Her eyes slipped over to where Alusia was and her heart churned. She wished to go tot the youn ger fea, but knew she could do so after she had dealt with Azazel. And so, with a sorrowful expression towards Lu, she then turned to Azazel and her gaze hardened once again. Really, can he be more stupid? Raz shook her head. "Really Azazel, you think I'm saying this because you said you are Akela's brother? You really are dumber than you look. I meant that little part about how Akela won't do something that might cause him to lose you. That, is the little piece of information you happened to spout out that I am concerned about. Do you not pay any attention to anything, you bumbling idiot?" she growled. but, she wasn't in the mood to deal with this idiotic drama anymore, and she decided that she could let Azazel and Two-Face handle this -they would probably start some sort of fight, which wouldn't be the worst thing in her opinion. She glanced side-ways at Lu, hoping the she-wolf could see how sorry she was for frightening her. Lu was one of the only wolves Raziel actually cared for, and the scarred black she-wolf regretted losing her temper in front of the younger fea.
      indentWith a sigh, the Demon Beta gave everyone a last glance, glared at Azazel -lip lifting slightly-and padded away. And it just so happened that she ran into Adryan and her gang. She simply nodded to them, but then paused. Turning toward them, she decided to inform them about the border confrontation. "Adryn, could you knock some sense into Azazel perhaps? I do believe your father didn't want us to kill without reason and he has decided to get into a confrontation with Pangaea wolves. I believe there are three or four Pangaea wolves, as well as Azazel, Two-Face, and I think Victorie may be there as well, I think I smelled her. Lilith is there also, though she attempted to attack Alusia and she was punished for such actions. I am sick and tired of these idiotic wolves showing Pangaea that we are simply not a united front. Can't we at least for once pretend to be all on the same page for the sake of winning this stupid war?" Raziel growled in annoyance, then left the others to do as they pleased with the information she had given them.

balthazar
fighter . male . five years . tagged: cypher

indent(waiting)

gabriel
guard . male . six years . tagged: calypso

indentGabriel grinned and nuzzled Calypso as he moved closer to her, so their pelts brushed more. he lat his head lay atop her shoulder and sighed happily. the silence that had settled upon them was a happy silence, a peaceful one. oh, if only this moment could last forever. the cream-colored brute turned his head just enough and let his tongue whip out and lick her cheek gently, his eyes full of joy and contentment. but, everyone knows these moments never last too long. there were sounds drifting on the breeze that were not good sounds. Gabriel recognized them as the sounds of a fight. tensing slightly, he sighed softly again. "I really wish we could just stay right here, love. But there something going on and I think we need to inform the Alpha," he licked her ear gently and moved around so he could stand. the brute waited for Calypso to join him and then headed off in search of their Alpha.

hannah
fighter . female . six years . tagged: seraph

indentHannah nodded along with Seraph's words. "Yes, I understand, hun. Here, come here and sit with me a while. We can talk as long as you like," she nodded toward the area right next to her and gave him a soft smile. the older she-wolf could see through him easily and knew what he was referring to. "Oh Seraph, don't worry yourself with such things. If you don't wish to take a life, then do not. Let the others be who they are, and simply be who you are. It is perfectly fine to not want to take a life. However, don't fear such things if your reasoning is him. You will not end up like him, I can tell you that for a fact. You are sweet and innocent and kind -everything that he is not. there is nothing that could turn such a bright, kind soul into anything as dark as he is," she touched her nose to his shoulder in a comforting gesture and sighed softly. of course, she was fully aware that she may be wrong about there being nothing that could change a heart like his, but she wasn't sure why she felt that way about it. why was she doubting her words? the pretty fea had no idea, but didn't want to voice such concerns to the younger wolf and thus simply did her best to console him. the poor brute seemed as if he were haunted by his father -and perhaps he was, but she didn't want to pry. she would let him speak in his own time.

aera
hunter . female . four years . tagged: dremora

indentthe grey and white she-wolf had been out hunting for a while, but had come pack empty because the scent of blood had frightened everything away. angry and discouraged, she headed back to camp and lay down near her den, shaking her head and muttering to herself. Aera was a sweet fea, never wishing harm upon another wolf -even those of the opposing pack. however in this moment, she cursed them for spilling so much blood that it chased all of the prey into hiding. "If only there was a way to stop this war," she whispered quietly to herself.

the fea grew bored of sitting and doing nothing quite quickly. this resulted in her rising to her paws and letting her gaze sweep the camp before it landed on Dremora. with that, she decided to approach her packmate. "hey Dremora, how are doing today? this dang war is getting on my nerves -all the blood has chased all the prey into hiding!" she grumbled about the blood and prey and then paused, looking to the other wolf for a reply.

lyor
patroller . brute . three years . tagged:

indent(not sure what to do for him, feel free to tag)

paris
fighter . female . six years . tagged: azazel and group

indentthe pretty golden fea was wandering through the salem territory looking for something to kill when she heard a commotion near the border. curious and hoping for a possible fight, she grinned and headed over. what she came across was much to her pleasure. Azazel and various others were standing and arguing, and there was a little fighting too. trotting up to the group, she grinned maliciously. "Hey Azazel lovely, what do we have here? a ragtag team of playtoys?" she almost purred, her eyes on the pangaea wolves. the fea padded up next to Azazel and grinned, licking her lips and making sure to show a little fang to the pangaea mutts. "you dirty mutts should know you can't take us. can't see why you would even try. though, it does make my life more fun. much more fun," she let herself continue grinning, almost mad like the joker. that was often what people called her actually, because of the crazy grin she got sometimes.

fenrir
elder . male . eight years . tagged:

indent(feel free to tag him)
dakotaawolven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me