lock please

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby Nightsent » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:03 pm

S I L E N A
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
female . healer . two years old
located in : the pack camp
tags : vaishnavi
mentions : saxon, kauri, moros, bear

using my phone again. sorry.
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
silena tilted her head a bit, considering the question at hand. “well.. as a healer, it’s kind of my duty to help those in need, no matter the danger. I was a loner, when I was very young, and I didn’t have anybody to look out for me. granted, that lifestyle was not one I particularly enjoyed, but...” don’t get sidetracked, you squirrel-brain, “anyway, if you were going to attack me, it wouldn’t do you much good. the few wolves that are here in camp at the moment would hear, and you could get injured yourself. both of which would be bad for you. as for me, yes. I could get hurt. but there are wolves here who have become very skilled at their medicine practices, and i’d probably be just fine in a week or so.” it sounded logical, when she said it, but thinking about it more, silena knew that it would probably be much worse for her if she was attacked. she’s much smaller than this naive wolf, and none of the healers were anywhere in sight. quinn’s probably out gathering herbs or something with apollo.. “now that I think about it, you’re the one who’s lucky, in a sense. if saxon had been his usual uptight self, he would have noticed me come over here. I don’t think he’d have been too happy about it either. kauri cool though..” shaking her head, silena tried to rid her brain of the thought. she didn’t want to think about bad things at the moment, and she was kinda blabbing anyway, which could be considered rude to some. carefully, silena studied the loner’s face. she would remember it, of course. her photographic memory assured her of that, but she couldn’t help but wonder why the snow-white wolf chose to be alone. being a pack member was the logical choice; there’s hardly any chance that one will go hungry and by the permanent memory of when she was alone as a pup, it didn’t seem like much fun either. “my name is silena may, by the way. can just call me by silena, though.. adding the ‘may’ part of things feels too formal.”
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby compass; » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:02 pm

╒══════════╕
      four female loner
      ╘══════════╛

v a i s h n a v i
      __• tagged;

the soothing sounds of the forest surrounded them, birds tweeting, leaves rusting, and the all two familiar sound of other wolves. except, vaishnavi didn't find the sound of other wolves soothing. it made her ears twitch with annoyance, and her tail pin between her legs. it was a habit, she had never been used to the company of others who could create a conversation, and it wasn't something she was sure she would ever wanted to get used to. she watched the stranger carefully as she spoke of being a healer, helping those in need, and being a loner herself at one point. navi dropped her head, typical pack talk. here to save one another, to be with each other all time, etcetera, etcetera. although, this talk seemed to calm her down, her hackles lowering back down to their neutral state. she had never been involved in such a normal conversation before, and yet, here she was, teeth not bared. instead, she took a seat and listened to the stranger, who had now introduced herself as silena may. "you don't need to know my name,' she snapped in response, even though the female hadn't asked for it. navi raised her head again to face silena, her eyes glistening with the thought of turning a muck of this conversation, but yet, she refrained.
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:49 pm

S I L E N A
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
female . healer . two years old
located in : the pack camp
tags : vaishnavi
mentions : vixen, quincy, kodiak

using my phone again. sorry.
4 am õ_õ
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
the skies were getting darker. silena knew the loner couldn’t stay much longer.. not without getting caught at least. “uhm.. yeah, alright. i’ll see you around, then.. well probably not, actually. that just seemed like the nice thing to say..” moving farther from the camp, silena caught herself. she’d almost just left the stranger hanging, with no goodbye or anything.. “i’ll uh.. I should probably gather a few herbs before the sun goes down. the rabbit’s all yours, just don’t get caught. bye..” and then she left, dragging her paws with every step. a loner. she hasn’t met one for a long time - not since she was a loner herself. and yet here was this wolf, so close to her pack’s camp.. lichen! silena halted to a stop, her paws scraping against the soft dirt. she had failed to acknowledge the fact that she started running, which was honestly not unusual. it was a thing the found to be fun, and often did without noticing at all. gently, the healer tugged on the fungi carefully. She didn’t want to tear up the plant too much, yet getting it without the dirt was a key part of collecting it. the plant slowly uprooted, and silena kept sure to carry it like she would a pup, as she continued her hunt for more. as the young wolf wandered, she couldn’t help but become worried for her adoptive mother, other members of her pack. vixen had left the camp very suddenly earlier on, but silena hadn’t known what for. she hasn’t seen any of them for quite a while. her ears flicked as she heard voices, one louder than the others. strange coincidence.. it was vixen , and she sounded distressed. following the sounds, silena picked up speed, no longer caring for the plant held in her jaws. sure enough, they came into view. the sight was only slightly horrifying, considering her past, but it was scary all the same. “kodiak?”
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby compass; » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:59 pm

4am?! ohmehgawsh nightsent go to sleep cx

╒══════════╕
      four female loner
      ╘══════════╛

v a i s h n a v i
      __• tagged; open

navi watched as the newly found stranger, silena, said her goodbye and made a swift exit from the conversation. it was no surprise, navi supposed that she, a pack member, would not want to get caught talking with an outsider. a soft sigh escaped vaishnavi's maw as she sat and observed as silena went off into the forest. she then turned to face the packs camp, before laying down again. sometimes, it was nice to slow down a bit and watch the world go by. and for once, navi had refrained from attacking another wolf. she seemed kind, and generous to leave someone she had ever met a whole meal. navi looked down at the rabbit, turning it over with her snout, it smelt fresh, and it was still in a pristine-like condition. the only damage it had was what it would take to kill it, a swift bite to the neck. vaishnavi looked back to the camp once again. they seemed so at peace, playing and talking without a worry for the dangers around them. she lowered her head to the ground, letting her muscles relax to the cool breeze that swirled through her pelt from the evening air. she assumed that her pelt would blend with the surroundings by now, as it was darker and therefore would be harder to see a white figure behind a scrawny bush. some time went by as vaishnavi watched the pack go about their business. she yawned, tiredness beginning to sweep over her. deciding to head back, she rose to her paws.

╒══════════╕
      .5 male pup
      ╘══════════╛

b e n t l y
      __• tagged; open

bently looked around the cave, he hadn't gone too far down, and it was already beginning to become darker. a shiver ran through his spine as he imagined the possibilities of what could be in here. frogs, bats, maybe even another wolf. he shivered again. time to leave. things were becoming a little too spooky for bently, and yet he stood still for a moment, enjoying his time alone. soon enough he turned to leave. bently gently clambered back up the rocky slope, he was all too good at this for a pup his age. eventually he was out the cave and into the cool air. he licked his nose, letting the breeze brush along it to make it feel cold again. bently looked back at the cave, a feeling of triumph flushed over the pup as he bowed in a playful manner before turning and running back to the camp. once again, he was leaping over sticks, and dodging trees and before he knew it, bently was back at the camp. upon entering the outskirts he stopped and pricked his ears, checking to see who was there. carelessly he strolled back in, leaving was the hard part, but returning was an easy task. he had already done what he wanted to do, there wasn't much anyone could do about it. he headed into the center of the camp and laid down, licking his sore paws from the jagged rocks.
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: of the night ✰ open, lots of ranks

Postby jungwonie » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:16 pm

Ivy
// female // hunter // lambda // crush. possibly wasp? // tags. sage, wasp //

Ivy listened to him, watching him fidget around. She took in his brown-toned coat and broader shoulders. She'd never exactly came in contact with Wasp before, but this seemed like a good time, or at least a good advance at becoming friends. Sure, Ivy didn't have many friends or anything of the sort, but she did enjoy meeting new people. Hunting? she thought, her face contorting into a confused face for a moment. "Yeah, sure." She responded a little too slowly. Sudden pressure pounded in her head to make a good impression on the fellow hunter. "How does tomorrow morning sound?"

Bear
// male // pup // crush. none // tags. saxton, kauri, moros //

Bear turned to Moros, a pup watcher like Mercy. He glanced up at Saxton as he spoke beside him. The thought of starting his training soon fresh in his mind. The large thought somewhat stole his attention from Moros as he spoke with Saxton. The pup caught a small amount of the conversation, Saxton telling Moros to look up when speaking. As the delta and scout descended, Bear turned to the male pup watcher. "We can both learn a little bit, eh, Bear?" Bear's ears perked at his name, snapping him back into reality. "Yeah, sounds fun." He responded, his fluffy grey tail cutting through the air, resembling something of a domesticated canine.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me